Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Magic Moment [citizenanon, nightsorceress]

"We have the time to enjoy ourselves and have a walk around the island. It's not so large that it would take more than a few hours to do so." It was the truth. If a person started on the coast and kept walking, they would come back to their starting point fairly quickly.

Noah saw to the meal and began warming the vegetables with the chicken so it would all come out at the same time. "I've been meaning to ask you about that." He set it to cook and turned to face her. "What do I tell them? About magic, I mean. Is this something I have to keep from them?" Did they already know? It was possible since he had been placed with them specifically and had his own memory altered. "What are the rules for that sort of thing?"

Lily was not sure how to answer that question she never really had to answer it before. "It may be possible they already know since my father choose your parents for a reason. That answer might be with the box of memory my father set aside. If they don't know I don't know if we can tell them but we can find out"

"That they might know had crossed my mind." Noah said as he began to set their food into containers to take out onto the beach. "If they do know, why hide it? It does not make sense." he gave his head a shake. He would not get angry about it until he had an answer to what was going on. "We will just have to wait and see what is in that box. Might go fetch it and bring it here. If we are going to be a few days, now would be a good time to... Remember."

Noah sealed the containers and set them and the beer aside to go with the basket. "None of that matters right now though. We have a dinner on the beach to get to."

Lillian sighed she wished she had more answered for him "I wishe I knew more. But maybe it is a good idea you get the box, maybe opening it here in the peace and quiet will let you process it better." She then walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Dinner smells so good I do pmt know if I can wait till we get to the beach"

Noah chuckled. "Well, you're just going to have to wait. It's only a couple minutes away. If you grab the beer, I"ll carry the food out and setup." Noah grabbed the bag and made his way to the door. The world was quiet. He could hear the waves washing over the sand and very little else. He carried the bag out and fished the blanket out. After spreading it, he set the food down and kicked off his sandles to relax on the soft sandy beach. The stars were bright and the moon cast just the perfect amount of light. It was so easy to forget the troubles back home when sitting out like this.

"Deal" she smiled and grabbed the beer. She followed him out to the beach as she stepped out on the sand she kicked her sandles off and carried them in her free hand. She could smell the salt water as they drew closer. It was heaven on earth in that moment. Peace, a stillness she never felt before and then she was there with the man she loved. Once he finished setting up the blanket she sat down with him "this is perfect she said with a smile"

Noah chuckled when she approached. "I agree. It's perfect."

He began to set the food out on the blanket for the two of them and relaxed back on his elbows while he watched Lily settle down beside him. "I forgot just how much I missed being here to be honest. It's been years. We might have to come back here again sometime to just relax." Maybe a trip that did not involve running away to recover from a fight.

Noah set out the food and handed her a portion before taking his own. "Enjoy, Lily! I hope you like it."

"Maybe we can get a place here. I mean my parents left me more money than I am ever going to spend in 10 life times. Plus I am sure your parents don't want us always crashing there place." She looked at him she wasn't sure if he would like the idea but it was out there.

She took the food and smiled it smelled so good she couldn't help but take a bite right away. "You keep cooking like this and I am never going to cook again" she teased a bit

"They won't mind us crashing the place occasionally. I agree that a separate place here would be nice. Perhaps a smaller one, not so close to the water." Noah took a bite and relaxed back on the blanket to watch the stars. "There are more than a couple empty places around town. Or there were the last time I was here. I'd assume that the owners would be happy to sell one." Noah turned on his side to look at Lily. "I don't mind cooking. It can be fun and it's not exactly a hardship to do it, you know."

Lily finished eating her food and set it down she then moved closer to Noah on the blanket. She kissed him gently before laying back on the blanket looking at the stars. "I guess we can look at places if we don't find one right away we can always wait until the perfect one comes along." She looked at him a bit and sighed "I feel more relaxed here than I have in a long time, the idea of going back home going back to that book and that mad man is not something I am looking forward"

"No, nor I, but this will give us time to put a plan together and time to think things through." Noah smiled a bit. "We should take some time to think this through. We'll need to put an attack plan together before going after him. Ideally with more than just the two of us there. He's powerful and ruthless. That much we know..." He rolled over so that he was on top of her. He supported himself on his arms and leaned down to kiss her. "But for now, none of that matters. It's just you and me out here on this beach and I have far better things to do than to worry about that."

Lily sighed she knew that he was right but smiled quickly came on hier face when he rolled on top of her. She looked into his handsome face her eyes locking his. "Oh I can't imagine you would have anything better to do." She teased him a little as her hand came up and touched his cheek. She kissed him then softly and sweetly

Noah chuckled into the kiss and returned it with a passion. After a long moment that seemed far shorter than it was, he pulled back. His chest rose and fell sharply as he caught his breath. "You are absolutely stunning, Lily." He whispered softly as if someone might hear them and interrupt their moment. "I'm so very glad that I fell for you."

It was a perfect, beautiful night out. The waves lapped softly at the sands and the sounds of the town could just barely be heard in the far distance. There was music and some kind of singing accompanied by some sort of drum. Noah could not place it, but he did not spare it much thought as he focused on the young woman beneath him.

As he deepen the kissed she did too. She kissed him back with passion and was sadden when he broke the kiss. She blushed as he called her stunning. Her feet was tangled in his. "Maybe I used my magic to have you fall for me." She gave home a cute smile

"Then don't ever stop." He whispered back and winked before kissing her again. Noah leaned onto his side and ran his fingers over her bared midriff. He loved the way she looked in the local clothing even if she were a bit unaccustomed to it. There was not a lot left to the imagination, but it covered just enough to leave a mystery. Noah ran his fingers along her flat stomach to her bikini top. "You know... I've been thinking of this since we got here." He teased. "Bringing you down here to the beach... under the stars... You fell right into my trap."

Lily's stomach flexed underneath his touch as she was not expecting it. She smiled as his hand traveled to her bikini top. "Hmmm your trap, well you probably could have gotten what you wanted without a trap." She smiled "in fact let me help you" suddenly the blanket underneath them began to raise up off the ground, they were suddenly on a bed four post appear in each corner and white drapes surrounded the bed except for the front so they could still look at the ocean. "A lady does not like sand in all the wrong places" she laughed

Noah laughed as the bed appeared around and under them. "Yes, we must avoid sand at all costs." He ran his fingers along the thing string holding her top in place and willed the small knot to undo itself. He could have gotten rid of the thing, but he liked the way it looked on her. Noah tugged the strings free of her back, but did not unveil her just yet. He slipped his fingers under the bikini and teasingly ran them along the swell of her breast. "I love the feeling of your body." He tweaked her nipple with his finger tips. "And I adore how you respond to my touch..."

Lillian smiled as he laughed about the bed. But what he didn't know that inside the four post of the bed they were protected. She wanted them both to be free a moment but they still needed to be safe even on the island. Her heart raced as she felt his fingers touch the string at the back of her neck holding her top up. She felt it loosen and but not fall off. She sighed softly as his fingers played with her breast. "I love your touch"

"Good. Sometimes it's tough to keep my hands off of you." Noah lifted the bit of fabric away from her body and tossed it behind him so that it landed on the bed. He took a long moment to take her topless form in before groaning to himself in pleasure. He pressed his lips once again to hers, but quickly moved away. He kissed down her jaw and nuzzled her neck before pressing his lips to her throat. He nipped at her sensitive skin before kissing his way to her collar bone. He wanted her. Badly. He could feel his arousal pressing against his shorts seeking to escape, but had no intention of rushing things.

As soon as Knorr is lips touched her sensitive flash she immediately wanted to rip his clothes off. Her hands trail down his body to his pans resting there a moment Before trailing back up his body. She let out a soft moan as he kisses way down her collarbone. She wanted more, she wanted more of him.

Noah could feel her body tense and relax then tense again as he kissed his way along it. He knew that she was enjoying it and was certain he was going much to slow for what she wanted. He did not care at the moment though. Instead, he focused on something he wanted. Two ropes appeared around her wrists and attached themselves to the posts. Oh, he knew she could break free if she really fought them. She was, he thought, the more powerful magic user, so she could over power it. "Don't get in a hurry." He teased from her navel and continued to work his way lower. At her shorts, he undid the button and began to slide them down her shapely legs.

Every second felt like agony, she wanted him now and she was about to remove his pants to get what she wanted when suddenly she felt something slip around her wrist pulling her arms away. She looked and saw two ropes wrap themselves around her wrists. She tugged a bit but they were secure. She looked at him now "your evil Noah plan evil" she said a little upset but she also thought it could be fun.

"Not evil, just someone who knows what I want." He teased He slipped her shorts and bikini bottoms off and tossed them carelessly aside. She was fully revealed to him now and he reveled in the sight of her naked body. Unable to resist, he lightly caressed her pussy and gently teased her sensitive clit. He ached to bury himself in her, but not so much that he was not going to have a little fun first. Noah pressed one finger into her growing wetness to tease her g-spot as he continued to stroke her clit. "Does that feel good, Lily?" He asked from his place of worship and torture between her thighs.

She spread her legs a bit allowing him access.mshe wanted him badly. When he caressed her womanhood she moaned. She was warm and wet, but when his finger slipped inside her she arched her back wanting more. She moaned his name. Although she was tied to the bed she still had magic and she used it to remove his pants and boxers. They just vanished from his body

Noah smiled at her reaction. "You know." He leaned forward and dragged his tongue over her sensitive clit. "I rather liked those clothes." He flicked his tongue over the sensitive little nib while he worked his finger against her g-spot. Moments later, he slipped a second finger into her tight pussy. Her body was tight around his and with each motion seemed to tighten further.

Back
Top Bottom