Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"I want you to cum too, Luce..." Rayna declared breathlessly before another quick stroke of her tongue teased at her clitoris. She moved a second finger inside Luce's wet, drooling pussy. "I want to taste it..." She moaned into her pussy before resuming her long, gently strokes against her slit, lapping at her wetness and then going back to her clit, sucking gently at the little nub to change things up a little.

She shivered heavily, pressing her pussy against her face to roll her hips. Her whimpers and moans were hardly the rough, hungry growls of before. They were ones of honest pleasure, pleasure that she couldn't hold back. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as she let out a final, breathless pant when her entire body locked up and she came. It had been so...so long since someone had made her cum, she let out a tiny, hungry mewl as her body bucked back with a pleasured gasp, her orgasm was a stream of hot, wet juices.

Luce's juices had an interesting taste. Perhaps it was because her body was artificial..but it had a bit of sweetness to it. Rayna just lapped it all up, aiming to clean her up. By the time she was done she was panting softly as she laid on her back, catching her breath. She really made Luce cum? She was glad...proud even. "Goodness...Luce you came a lot..." She giggled a bit as she closed her eyes. She wasn't sure if she wanted more or not, though her first orgasm took a lot out of her.

She slid off Rayna after a moment, settling next to her to nuzzle against her breast to kiss and lick the tasty skin. "Mm...been a while," she admitted, hand casual against her leg. "It was worth waiting, at least."

"I think..the wait was worth it too. I am glad you were my first, Luce." Rayna told her as she moved her arm to cradle Luce to her body. "Ah..maybe we should hop back into the shower when we feel like moving." She giggled a bit.

"Mm, maybe..." Luce purred, grinning like a smug cat. "I like smelling you on me..." she said, leaning up to lick her cheek. "Means you're mine..."

Rayna blushed a little and then shook her head, though she was grinning from ear to ear at that. "Then we don't have to shower. I like your smell too. Ah, I wonder if Aernir heard us..." If he did, they'd probably get some strange looks later.

"Meh, who cares," Luce mumbled, arm around her shoulder as she nuzzled against her neck. "Probably too busy jacking off to it to care, I can fuck whoever I want in my room."

"True enough, I'm sure he won't mind." Rayna moved over to her side and then closed her eyes. Her stomach slightly grumbled. Apparently all that had made her hungry but she didn't really care to get up right now. She liked being naked with Luce...and having sex with her.

She nuzzled against Rayna's hair tenderly, hand slipping down her hip. "Mm, hungry?" she remarked dryly. She was like a cat, she swore...got her attention, now she was hungry.

"Yeah...I am a little." She rubbed Luce's arms softly and then leaned back. "But I want to cuddle with you some more..."

"No argument here," Luce purred, leaning forward to nuzzle against Rayna's breasts, shifting one of her legs between hers to be as close as possible. She tugged her blanket over them both, eyes closing contently. She had missed this feeling, then again...she didn't really know she wanted it until this morning. She felt...good, really good. Not just about her, just in general. She couldn't remember the last time she didn't feel so tense.

Rayna stayed under the blankets for some time until she eventually couldn't ignore her stomach anymore. She sat up and knelt over to Luce before kissing her cheek. "I'm going to make you something special to eat." She told her as she went to go find some clothes to put on. She made Aernir go grocery shopping so that when Luce woke up she could cook something. So they had plenty of options.

Wizard was surprised to see Aernir go...and more than a little amused to see him return with two armfuls of groceries. "...Man," Wizard said casually, over his screen. "You really are a sucker for a pretty face, aren't you?" He was drinking in this sweet victory, to be sure. But given what they may or may not have heard, he supposed he couldn't blame the guy...not surprising Luce swung that way, he supposed.

Aernir narrowed his eyes at Wizard as he set the groceries down. Yeah, he knew what those two were up to. Yes, he was a sucker for a pretty face. But to be honest, when Rayna came out around the same time he did, he couldn't even talk to her. Hearing a woman have sex with another woman was slightly unnerving, and now he had to wonder if Rayna was full lesbian. He was sure that Luce was.

If she was, that was really a damn shame. He really was attracted to her.

"Shut up. I meant to get some anyway..." He told him as Rayna came into the room. As soon as she did, his eyes shifted on something...other than her.

"Thanks, Aernir!" Rayna said as she started to go through the bags.

"...Uh huh," Wizard said, arching a brow. The hell was with him? Did he seriously not like any woman he couldn't stick his dick in? Guess Yakuza life was something crazy?

"So what's with all the groceries anyway, Rayna?" Wizard asked casually. "Special day?"

"Something like that...I just want to make Luce something really good since she hasn't eaten anything good in a while. Since she was asleep so long." She answered as Aernir started helping her put things away. He...wondered how true that statement was. But, he wouldn't question it. He wouldn't question....any of this.

"Well, don't forget about the rest of us, would you?" Wizard chuckled. "Other people in this house like to eat too, you know?"

"I'll cook enough for everyone, don't worry." Rayna was going to cook pasta today. Aernir had gotten everything she asked for, so she was good to go. She spent at least an hour and a half on the dish she was making, and the apartment started smelling like tomato sauce and baking cheese. Stuffed shells, that's what her chef called it. She was sure she had done it right. The minute it was finished she took it out of the oven and then looked at it to make sure everything was done correctly. "Ahh! It's all done!" She was proud of herself. This was the second meal she cooked alone and she hoped it was as good as it smelled and looked.

Luce eventually ambled out in a tanktop and loose pants, scratching her head with a faint yawn. Whatever it was, it smelled awesome. Wizard slid out of his chair with a faint sniff. "Wow, it looks great," Wizard grinned, hand on Rayna's shoulder. "You're worth your weight in credits from the cooking alone!"

Luce needed whiskey, that's what she needed. She mumbled some greeting to them as she opened the fridge to get a chilled glass, pulling off the Fireball Whiskey on the counter to pop the top open. Ugh...she was actually going to do this, wasn't she?

"Thanks!" Rayna told Wizard and then looked at Luce as she came into the kitchen. "Are you ready to eat, Luce?" She asked as she got out the plates and began to set the table. She really wanted Luce's approval on it, since she made it for her mostly.

"Yeah, it smells good," Luce complimented easily. "Nice work, Rayna...smells better than the breakfast you made," she said, pouring herself a glass. Who in the world drank whiskey in the morning? Luce did seem different, in a weird way...less...scary?

Rayna served all four of the once more, but Aernir seemed no where to be found. "I'll be right back, let me get Aernir." Rayna didn't seem to find it so strange that Luce was drinking, mainly because it was noon anyway. She knocked on Aernir's door, waiting a moment before it eventually opened up. Aernir wasn't wearing a shirt as usual, but he looked...out of breath. His hair was messier than usual too. "Ah, lunch is ready."

"...yeah." Aernir looked Rayna up and down. Why was he so fixated on her? Yeah, he wanted to fuck her but it was more than that. He felt strange...jealous of the relationship that those two shared. Rayna was oblivious to the staring, and she turned her back to him and joined the others. He stood there for a moment, sighing softly before following and joining the rest of them.

Luce watched the exchange, but said nothing, elbow resting on the table a moment. Now...what was up with him? Was he a little salty that Luce had found someone before him, or what? She didn't like it, any rate.

"Something the matter, Rice Paddy?" she asked casually.

"Nothing..." Aernir said as he took a seat at the table, avoiding eye contact with Luce. "Looks amazing, Rayna." He commented just before he started to eat. Tasted fucking good too. He was sure if they had better ingredients it would have been absolutely perfect. "And it also tastes that way too."

Rayna watched everyone eat as she slowly began to cut up the large pasta shells into bit sized bits. "Thank you." She responded before looking at Luce. She seemed to be looking at Aernir rather closely...

Back
Top Bottom