Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

She stared at Luce for a moment before sniffling and then letting her go. "Sorry.." She apologized before looking down at the floor. "I guess..that was pretty stupid. I'll remember that next time. I would have done the same for you."

"...I know," Luce said, hand on her cheek. "It's okay, Rayna...but you gotta remember that this job is dangerous, okay? That sort of thing is going to happen, and Aernir and I need to trust you to hold it together, got it?"

....Wait, what was she doing? Why was she touching her?

When she felt Luce's touch, her eyes shot up immediately so that she met Luce's gaze. A smile spread across her face before she brought both her hands up and touched the back of Luce's hand, nuzzling against her. "Yeah. You can trust me. I waited until you woke up to break down, because...I was just worried that you wouldn't wake up."

Luce blushed at that, squirming her hand away as her face shot away from her. "W...Well, I'm fine, so...I should probably take a shower." she decided, rising up quickly. Yes...shower, that was what was wrong with her.

"Oh, yeah. I wanted to bathe you but I didn't want to move you. And when I wanted to bathe you in the chair, Aernir and Wizard wouldn't let me take off your clothes.." She said as she rose up with her. "Are you okay? Do you need any help showering?"

"...Sure," Luce mumbled. But her mind was thinking anything but a shower, but...why was she thinking it at all? She felt...confused, scared, nervous...happy. She felt...relaxed. Even her resting face of irritation didn't seem as psychotically sharp.

Rayna took her hand and then walked her to the shower. She started to unbutton her blood crusted shirt, not that Luce really needed help with undressing but she didn't seem to mind doing it. "How do you feel?" Carmello wasn't haunting her anymore...so naturally things would feel different for her.

She watched her a moment, not that she complained when she started to unbutton her bloody shirt. "...Smelly, sore..." Luce trailed off, watching her a moment. "...Kind of...I don't know," she mumbled. "...Better, but I can't really explain why."

"It's because you're not being haunted by a spirit anymore..." Rayna said as she peeled off the shirt from her body. "I'm glad, because now you can start healing after all these years..." Rayna smiled and then unbuttoned her pants for her, letting them drop to her ankles. She then went over to the tub and started to run the water, making sure the temperature was alright before turning on the shower.

Luce didn't...really have much say in the matter of things, did she? Rayna just up and stripped her without much care. She sighed, kicking her pants away as she watched her. Is that what she felt different about? Hm. Well, she certainly felt different, she guessed. She didn't feel as...angry with herself. She felt like she was...sore, tired. But like running a marathon, a good kind of sore. She wasn't sure what to make of it.

"...I guess so," Luce mumbled.

"I know so." Rayna shot back and then stepped aside so that she could hop into the shower. "Would you like me to wash your back, Luce? You're kinda...dirty." Rayna would really do anything for Luce. Even if it wasn't a big deal to her that she saved her, Rayna felt really indebted to the woman.

Luce regarded her a moment, unclipping her bra with a faint sigh. Y'know what? Screw it. She didn't have the energy to argue with her when she wanted to be so helpful. She just woke up, but all she wanted to do was lay in bed.

"Yeah, that'd be great...join me in the shower, Rayna." Be a little bit of a tight fit, but they'd manage. The seat could fit the two of them, at least.

Rayna didn't hesitate to pull off her shorts and her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra, but she had on some lacy underwear. Those came off too as she went after Luce happily. "I'm really glad you're awake. I missed you..." She told Luce as she started washing her back.

"...Yeah," Luce mumbled, leaning forward so she could scrub at her back. It felt...nice, really nice. Nicer than she knew how to express. She kind of liked that, but she sort of didn't. "...You're a really stubborn girl, you know that?"

"What do you mean, Luce?" Rayna asked softly before she moved to her lower back. She moved her hands in a massaging manner, figuring that Luce must have been stiff from sleeping in that uncomfortable chair for so long.

She settled back a little to glance at her a moment, her expression focused before she leaned over and kissed her. It wasn't a chaste, friendly kiss. It was a passionate, hungry one as she shifted over, one of her bare legs slipping between Rayna's as she scooted closer, leaning into her body. Nobody had ever really bothered with her like that, honestly...it had been a while since she actually...wanted to feel aroused, but now around Rayna, she couldn't help herself.

Rayna wasn't expecting..that. It wasn't bad at all...but she wasn't really sure how to react. Feeling her press against her though felt...good. If Rayna felt good, then it wasn't bad. So she closed her eyes and did her best to kiss her back. It was her first kiss but she had seen it happen plenty of times. One of her hands snaked to the back of Luce's head as she ran her fingers through her hair. Was she doing it right? She didn't care.

Luce leaned forward, arms wrapping around her neck as their breasts pressed together. A soft exhale of pleasure escaping as her tongue slid across Rayna's bottom lip and sunk right in as the water ran over them. This felt...freeing, more than Rayna really knew. Rayna had spoiled her rotten, it was time for Luce to do the same.

Rayna gasped softly as their breasts mashed together in the shower. She could feel her erect nipples brushing against hers, and it was...making her legs feel the slightest bit weak. Rayna's hand dropped from the back of her head, the small of her back as she embraced her tightly. She suddenly broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Luce...I'm not sure what to do...but this feels nice." She admitted with a shy smile.

"Come on," Luce murmured, hands linking with hers. "...Let's get on my bed, alright?" she said, her voice hungry and sultry. "I want to show you what you mean to me, Rayna."

Hearing Luce say something like that, in such a sexy voice made Rayna blush even hard. But she jumped at the opportunity, moving her body out of the shower and waiting for Luce to follow. She didn't even bother drying off as she sat on the bed, pulling Luce down with her. She began staring at Luce's naked body again, taking in her form. She was really beautiful, and she was definitely attracted to her. She leaned forward to initiate another kiss, though she was a little clumsy about it.

Luce slid down a little, giving her a light peck. "Like this..."Luce purred, and she was on top of her in an instant, their lips mashed together in a hungry kiss as Luce's hands slid through her wet hair, her tongue eagerly sinking back inside as their bodies settled comfortably against each other. She was eager...she liked that...

Rayna moaned softly into the kiss, moving her tongue along Luce's in attempt to mimic her. She wanted to learn how to kiss and how to love from Luce, the person she trusted the most in this world right now. Their bodies felt so nice against each other like this, so much that Rayna kept squirming in a haphazard attempt to perhaps grind against the other woman to feel more pleasure.

Luce chuckled a little from the kiss, breaking it with a hungry purr as her hands slid along her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. Her tongue flicked over Rayna's lips eagerly, pinching her hard nipples and tugging on them gently. "First time...?" she asked lowly.

A sharp gasp escaped her lips when Luce groped both of her breasts. No one had touched her before like that. She closed her eyes and panted softly, still feeling Luce's tongue lapping at her open mouth. Another faint cry of pleasure left her lips as she started to play with her erect nipples. Now she was getting even hotter between her legs. She wanted to feel more. "..is it that obvious?" She croaked in response to her question, though she had a smile on her face. "You're my first, Luce..."

Back
Top Bottom