Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Very obvious," Luce purred, shifting her knee up to gently press against Rayna's pussy. It was soaked wet. "I'm going to spoil you, Rayna..." she growled hungrily. "We're not leaving my bed today, got it?"

Rayna hadn't even realized how soaked she was until Luce pressed her muscle taught leg against her. She whimpered softly and blushed at Luce's order. Her mind was taking it in a literal sense, but her body didn't care whether or not she was being serious. Her body wanted to feel more, to experiment more with this pleasurable sensation. "O-okay, Luce.." She said with a smile before lifting up her hand and caressing her cheek. "You..really are beautiful...especially like this."

Luce grinned at that, shifting her head to the side to kiss her palm, tongue running across the skin with a lusty purr. "Mm...so are you..." she said, eyes lidded with hunger for Rayna. One of her hands slid between her legs, letting her index and ring press against her moist lips while her middle finger started to stroke up and down the slit, watching her for her reaction. The first time was with her...well, then she had better be well fucked when they were done.

Rayna dropped her hand to her side the moment she felt Luce's hand touch her wet entrance. Her touch felt...so skilled and heavenly. Each stroke made her buck her hips slightly. She tried not to be too loud knowing that Aernir was more than likely in his room right now and the walls were thin. But that actually made it kind of hot to her. She looked into Luce's eyes longingly while she watched her. A hand slowly crept up to her breast, and she cupped it into her hands and waited for her reaction to continue. She wanted to make sure Luce was comfortable too.

Luce but her lip in satisfaction, leaning down to give her a light kiss as her middle finger slowly slid inside. "Mm...feel that, Rayna...?" she purred. "Don't be shy, touch me...touch all of me...I want you to..." she said, leaning into her hand. She wasn't bad, or maybe it was just because she had an increasingly large Rayna fetish?

Rayna cried out softly as Luce's finger sunk into her tight, wet cavern. It was a strange but good sensation. She liked it. Though it didn't discourage her hand from kneading into Luce's flesh. Her other hand soon joined in, caressing and feeling both her breasts. They felt nice. Almost as nice as the finger inside of her quivering pussy.

"Mm...just like that, Rayna..." she breathed contently, letting out a satisfied murmur as she gently rolled her finger inside her, letting it brush against her sensitive little nub. She wanted her wet and ready for the next round...she was being polite so far.

After squeezing and massing Luce's breasts, her thumbs found her hard nipples and she started to run them over the sensitive flesh. First she slid them back and forth, and then she started a circular motion. She was pleasing Luce...she liked that. It made her even more excited, and she groaned at the finger inside of her that kept moving around and rubbing against her most sensitive of places. "Feels really good.." She muttered softly, then she lifted her head up to take on of Luce's nipples inside of her mouth. She didn't know why she wanted to do it, but she trusted her instincts.

"Nn..." Luce whimpered, head lowering a moment as her finger started to pick up it's pace. The others started to slip up, but only because she was slowly worming another one inside as she was kissed again, light and airy. "Mm...Rayna...I want you to tell me to stop if I do anything you don't like...got it?" Because she was running out of patience, and all she wanted now was pleasure.

The kiss was nice, but she went right back to sucking on Luce's tit as soon as it broke. Though her voice got her attention. Rayna moved her mouth away from Luce's tit so she could answer, though as soon as she did she couldn't help but cry out. Her fingers felt so good..even though it was slightly uncomfortable to have two inside of her. But she was wet enough, and soon it didn't bother her. "Yes, Luce.." She breathed hotly before she started lapping her tongue at her breast hungrily, focusing on flicking the very tip of her nipple. She didn't think she'd really not like anything Luce did, though. It all felt good.

"Good..." she growled, shifting away from her eager mouth as she grabbed her hips and pulled them up, instead of going down. She scooted her lower half up so her thighs were resting on her shoulders, and her mouth immediately latched onto her soaked pussy, arms slipping down her stomach as her tongue flicked over her wet lips, again and again, tongue teasing the clit.

Rayna cried out in surprise. The position was strange but not uncomfortable, especially when Luce rested her legs onto her shoulders. The moment she felt her tongue graze against her smooth lips, Rayna cried out ins surprise. Having a tongue there felt..much better than she imagined. Especially when she rubbed it against her swollen clitoris. Rayna's legs twitched and squirmed, and she was scared that Luce would lose her grip. But she couldn't help it. It made her pussy throb and beg for more.

"Mm...mm.." Luce purred hungrily, her tongue lapping over her cunt like a dog to water. She was delicious, god...she couldn't stop licking her sweet little pussy, hearing her pleased cries.

Rayna...could barely think. It felt so good. She didn't know what to do...except..touch Luce. She wanted to touch Luce. Anywhere really, it didn't matter. She ran her fingers through her hair as she started to get a little louder. Something was..building inside of her. And she liked that feeling. She wanted to feel it until she couldn't stand it anymore. "Luce!" She cried out, her fingers jerking and accidentally tangling in her hair. She couldn't help it...this felt amazing.

She took that happily, face buried against her soaked cunt, nose brushing against her clit as her tongue continued to lap and fondle her soaked pussy, her arms tight around her legs as she squirmed. "Mm, cum for me, Rayna..." Luce growled eagerly, kissing her pussy. "I want my face covered in it..."

"Yes," Rayna cried out. "I'm gonna cum...Luce...I'm almost there.." A thin sheen of sweat now covered Rayna as the heat from her core spread across her body. Her legs started going numb, but they were twitching even harder as Rayna picked up her body to arch her back. It was...heavenly. She didn't know how good sex was until this very moment, where she finally orgasmed. She cried out a little too loudly...but she didn't care at the moment. She could feel her juices dripping onto her buttocks. That was a lot...

Luce let out a hungry moan of her own, mouth open and tongue extended as her juices sprayed her face. Her tongue flicking over Rayna's pussy eagerly for any remainder as she lovingly laid her down, but she wasn't done. Her tongue slid across her succulent buttocks, sucking and licking up any stray juices before trailing down to adore her cute little asshole. Her attention was nothing short of worshipful, Luce's own pussy was glistening hungrily, trails of wetness sliding down her thighs. She was addicted, she didn't want to stop...

Rayna thought for a moment she'd get a turn in giving pleasure. She really did care for Luce, in a way deeper way than friendship. She wanted to please her...she wanted her to feel good. But it seemed like Luce enjoyed making her feel good, so that was...okay. She whimpered as she felt her tongue slide over her ass, and then her anus. It was dirty enough to make Rayna blush, but it still felt good. So that was okay. The ring of flesh twitched every time her tongue lapped at it. She was quickly recovering from her orgasm, and her pussy never got any dryer at all. One of Rayna's hands made its way to Luce's inner thigh, but she couldn't reach her pussy to try and make her feel good...

Luce's eyes perked up a little, and then she gave Rayna's messy pussy a fond kiss before she shifted her hips and flipped around, giving her a wonderful view of a surprisingly well trimmed pussy, glistening wetly and eagerly for her love and care.

"Do whatever you want, Rayna..." Luce purred, tongue flicking over her clit. "My pussy is yours."

Rayna shivered, feeling her tongue back on her clitoris again. She stared at Luce's pussy for a moment, taking in every detail. Her scent was...very unique. She liked it..it was arousing. She moved her hand up and started to run her finger up and down the slit, though it didn't take her long to sink in a finger to feel her warm depths. She groaned in amusement, feeling Luce inside and trying to be careful not to be to rough down there. Gentle, Luce was being gentle with her. So she'd return the favor.

"Nn..." A groan turned into a pleased, quiet mewl as her back arched. Nobody had touched her there in years...and Rayna doing it made it all the better as her pussy tightened around the finger. "Don't be shy, Rayna..." she breathed. "Come on..." she urged, tongue nestled against her clit as she shook her head vigorously, hips squirming impatiently for more.

Rayna could feel all her muscles tightening in reaction to her finger and it felt nice. She moved her head up and moaned softly in between her legs as her tongue began to gingerly run up and down her slit. She didn't bother taking out her finger either. Instead, she began to move it in and out of Luce's wet, tight canal.

"Mm..." Luce cooed in appreciation, rocking her hips back as Luce adored her pussy with affectionate kisses and licks. "You're doing good, sweetheart..." she moaned. Not bad for a newbie...but this was really her second time with a woman anyway.

Rayna was only encouraged by that. Luce telling her she was doing good and calling her a pet name at once? It was amazing. She wanted her to praise her more, so she began to repeat the same things that Luce had done to her that made her feel good. Her tongue circled her clit for a little while before she started directly licking at it. All the while, she wasn't planning on stopping any time soon.

She sucked in a pleasured breath, head nuzzled against Rayna's pussy as she rocked her hips back with a hungry mewl. "Fuck..." she cursed happily, toes curling. "Nn...fuck, Rayna..." she muttered incoherently, rocking back against her mouth. She was already a wet mess, this was just making a pleased tingle trail down her spine.

Back
Top Bottom