Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

As soon as he stuffed his nine inches down her throat, she started to gag..though it kind of made swallowing his thick, virile semen easier for her. She looked up at him, watching the look on his face as he came. It was..pleasing. She found herself enjoying how good she was making him feel. Though once she was out of air, she pulled her head back and started coughing a bit. The salty and slightly bitter aftertaste lingered on in her throat, but she didn't mind it. Had she really drank all of his cum..? Why was that so...sexy to her?

Once her cough was gone she settled into a pant and then let her head lean back a little bit. She was really tired now. She really did..need that. Now she felt like she could relax.

He leaned down to kiss her gently, slipping her dress up to cover herself. "Mm, always good working with you, Boss," he purred, shifting to scoop her up. "Now stay in bed and don't do anything crazy, last thing I need is you limping around barking orders at everyone, got it?" Girl could take a damn day to relax for a change, sheesh.

Mei let him slip up her straps so that she would no longer be exposed. When he lifted her up, she instinctively looped her arms around his neck. She nuzzled against his neck. She didn't know where he was taking her and she didn't care. She was really tired. "Mmhmm." She answered softly as she already began to doze off.

"Good," Komoku said, laying her down on the bed with a faint purr, kissing her gently. "Sleep," he smirked. "Maybe if you're good, I'll come back when you wake up." Sex apparently did wonders to keeping her happy, he could get behind that.

She stared up at him with one tired eye before nodding slowly. "Be careful." She muttered under her breath before finally succumbing to her exhaustion. She hadn't even slept in the hospital, and they had drugged her. Seemed like Komoku just had a natural talent of...wearing her out.

Ugh. There was nothing better than Dujae's couch to rest on after a long day of doing shit that he didn't really want to do, but that was what happened when Komoku actually had authority. He slid his hands behind his back with a sigh, propping his feet up as he closed his eyes. There was one thing that Dujae did not enjoy...and was effort, unless it was a good fight. Most of the fights they had done were easy, things he could do with one eye closed...which he usually did, two eyes open was hard.

But now? Now he had peace, quiet...solitude...all the things that he enjoyed. A man's home was his castle, after all.

That peace and quiet didn't last long as Catalina slammed her fists against his door. Her way of knocking was normally something that door frames couldn't take much of. But she was horny. She had just gotten done terrorizing a couple of students who thought they were hot shit. Blue territory was fun, because most of the rodents though they were hot shit. Once Catalina literally squeezed the piss out of them, she gave them the realization that they were nothing of the sort.

Damn, she just wanted to fight Dujae again. What better way to do it than in the bedroom?

Dujae frowned, sinking into his couch with a faint mutter. God dammit...who in the world was doing that? He grumbled something incoherent before he slid off the couch and headed over, unlocking the door. "What do you-oh," Oh, Cat. Well...that...wasn't too bad, he supposed.

"....Did you really have to knock so damned loud?" Dujae sighed, rubbing his head, like usual, he was shirtless. He and his brother really did have a thing about shirts.

"Si..." Catalina purred as she threw her gym back passed him. She didn't care if he didn't invite her inside. He would in a minute. "Glad to see you're already ready for me, Dujae. I want us to do it as much as we did last time. Only hopefully that puta Ice Queen better not distract us with her incessant crying." It was nice to know that Mei Wolfe had a habit of whoring it up with the animal that had destroyed Central. But the fact that she had chosen her first night sleeping with Dujae to do it pissed her off. He seemed distracted by it..and she had to admit, hearing her little squeals was slightly arousing. But still.

Dujae rolled his eyes, shutting the door. No, please...come in, no, it's not any trouble at all! Still, he wouldn't lie, his eyes trailed down her toned body and right to to that thick, muscular ass. Mm, well...supposed this was a good alternative.

"Uh huh," Dujae said, his seven inches easily displayed in his loose pants as he followed after her. "I missed you too, Cat."

Catalina immediately started to strip off her uniform, smiling a bit at that. "I thought you would, which is why I came back to you as soon as possible, mi amor. I really enjoyed our first time." She spoke to him with her back turned, and once her skirt came off, he'd see even more of that tight and muscular ass of her that wasn't covered at all considering she was wearing a pink thong. She turned around after a bit with a grin on her face. "I wanna play rough with you though."

Dujae's eyes trailed along her naked back, and down to that wonderful ass of hers. "...Meaning...?" Dujae said somewhat warily. Not that his cock didn't twitch in his pants, quite noticably at that with curiosity. What could he say? He liked a girl who knew what she wanted, he was happy to go along for the ride.

"Meaning I think I figured out a way to keep you in my arm lock. If you still get out, then you get to be conscious while you have sex with me. If you don't, I'm just going to ride your dick until you wake up." She looked at the coffee table in the center of the living room. "You might want to move that, because I'm pretty sure it'll get destroyed." She grinned, her red and blue eyes staring into his. "Got any objections? Because I don't care.." Naked wrestling was hot, she was gonna make him play her game.

Dujae stared at her a moment, almost as if he didn't believe her...then he sighed and pushed the coffee table over. Truth be told, it gave them a lot of space. You know what? Screw it. He kicked off his pants and boxers. The erection was going to be in the way anyway, but better to play along than say no. It'd be worse then.

"Alright then, bear...let's see what you got," Dujae purred. He had problems, but at least his problem was a muscled amazon woman.

Catalina's eyes trailed down to his cock, and she licked her lips. "Muy bien!" She said as she pulled her thong off and bra. Now they were on even playing ground. She grinned and began to circle him slowly, looking at him like he was her prey. "I'll try to be gentle and not tear your arm off." With that, Catalina launched herself at him, her intention to tackle him to the ground.

"Like hell you will!" Dujae muttered, last time...being evasive didn't work. So he decided to be offensive, equally stupid...but honestly, there was something so wonderful about Cat that he couldn't help but let her win. He was addicted to the worst kind of women, but he moved forward either way and connected with her, face nuzzled against her considerable breasts as he shifted his weight forward. Mm, that was worth the offensive...

"Cute," Catalina mumbled with a grin before she pressed her weight..and strength forward, completely and utterly overpowering him in that one moment. Then again, he was a little distracted with his head in between her huge tits that were pretty much the size of his head, if not bigger. They hit the ground with a thud, and she giggled and nibbled at his neck. She was going to cheat even further..and make him forget about fighting back. "Mnnn, I can't wait to feel that long, freakish tongue go inside of me again, papi chulo..."

He grunted when he hit the ground, his body stiffening at her as he slid his arms around her...mostly to try and shift his weight. "You're insane, you know that?" he muttered, his cock leaking pre-cum against her stomach as he rubbed it against her. Did he mention he had problems? He was pretty sure he did. But dammit, if this didn't feel amazing.

"You like it, don't you Dujae?" She purred as she slipped her arms between his and roughly pulled them apart, pushing his arms out to his side. Her body slid up, running over his cock and he'd be able to feel wetness for a brief second. That was until she grabbed one of his arms and swiftly positioned him into an arm lock. Only this time she was on her side, and her strong thighs where at the base of his arm..and one of her ankles was pressing hard against her throat. "Even when I threaten to choke the shit out of you while I pull on your arm?"

This time she wasn't threatening to pull it out of it's socket, but it would probably still feel uncomfortable. She licked his finger, sucking on the pointer lewdly as she did this.

"Y...Yes!" Dujae gurgled somewhat, squirming faintly as his cock twitched and throbbed in the air as she sucked on his fingers. A woman in charge drove him crazy, but if Cat ever told anyone else, he'd probably try to fry her. Not that he cared, but he did have a reputation to uphold! But did she really have to tease him like this? Her armlocks were the worst thing ever, and he kind of liked that.

"Mnn, you sound like you got something caught in your throat..." She pressed her ankle down harder, threatening to completely cut off his airway. "Come on, papi. Figure out how to get out of this, or you'll miss out on the fun while I ride you..." She started to suck on his finger gingerly. "I know you can do it..."

Shit, right...he squirmed a little, realizing what was going on. Okay, her grip was iron clad like usual...but god, her fingers were a horrible tease. Okay, her grip was tight, but he still had leg strength. He shifted a little bit, pushing with all of his energy by planting his feet on the floor. "Nn...Bear, you been working out?" he wheezed, he managed to get her ankles around to his collarbone, but that wasn't exactly out. She actually wanted some rough housing, didn't she?

"I always work out. How about you?" His leg strength was impressive...but she also had impressive leg strength herself. She started to push her ankle back towards his neck. It was hard since he was lifting his body though. She wouldn't be able to get the pressure she wanted to. But he'd feel wetting up his arm as she shifted, her hot pussy pressing against his skin. She was getting a little distracted...

"Shit...shit..." Dujae groaned. "Cat! That's cheating, you damn slut!" he protested. God dammit, she knew what her scent did to him! She was glazing it all over him like he was a korean donut! No, focus...he leaned forward to bite at her ankle. He needed to learn a few things from Sejae, this was getting ridiculous!

"Cheating? Whatever, you big baby!" Not like she could control how much of her pussy juice she spread on his arm. When she felt his teeth, she hissed and pulled her ankle away, letting out a string of spanish words that probably didn't mean anything good. "Dujae! Hypocrite! Don't bite at me, you little.." That was it, she was gonna make this hurt. She stated pulling his arm harder to give him more motivation to break out of the arm lock.

Back
Top Bottom