Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Mei tilted her head slightly. He was...actually worried? A little? She was really seeing a new side to him..and she wasn't really sure what to feel. It was definitely different. It made her feel...better. To know that he actually had a side that could care even if he wasn't all that tactful about it. "I wasn't...but for some reason I feel better now." It was the truth. Maybe a truth better off hiding but..there was just something comforting about being in this mans lap and having him ask how she was.

"Really?" Justin could do all those things. The truth was, Jana was really the only person he cried over. He never had time to mope or complain about things, because he never let anything get under his skin. Jana was different, though he wasn't going to talk about his feelings to her..mother. "Okay..I don't really know why you're doing this for someone like me...but I won't turn down the opportunity."

Komoku tilted his head at her curiously, arms draped along the couch to expose his impressive chest and toned stomach. Kuki felt her cheeks getting a little bit hot as she cleared her throat.

"Well," she mumbled. "I better go see if Damien needs any assistance, Mei," she said, tilting her head respectfully. "Do you need me for anything else?"
--

"Because Jana cares about you, even if she's the worst person to show it," Mel mused. "And you look like you could be a half decent fighter if someone taught you something...she needs all the help she can get. Just remember what you agreed to, my rules or no rules. Now c'mon, you need a bath and a few bandages." she said, moving toward her bike. "Hop on,"

Kuki was leaving..the very thought made her heart race. If they were alone...well it would be really uncomfortable. Still, it was probably uncomfortable for Kuki now. "No...thank you for lunch, Kuki." She gave her a smile, though it was clear she was flustered. Especially when she was sitting in his lap like this.

Justin climbed on the back of her bike...but he felt a little awkward holding onto her like this. He did his best to keep his hands in the most neutral spot he could. Mel was pretty attractive and he had broken out of his depression just long enough to notice. The fact that someone saw anything in him...made him happy.

Komoku watched her leave with a faintly amused grin before glancing at Mei. Dear lord, he was getting hints of on her scent. "So, what'd the doc say about you?" he asked casually regardless. "You gonna be okay?"
--

Well, she felt a little to old to be teaching again...but it'd be something to help Jana out. They made their way back to her house as she put the kickstand up with a faint sigh. "Alright, kid...hit the showers, you smell something terrible."

"Oh. Umm..my leg will be healed up in six to eight weeks, and my eye...that will recover in half the time, though they aren't really sure if I'm going to suffer any vision loss. I probably won't see out of it like I used to, that's for sure..." She sighed a little and adjusted herself in his lap carefully.

He deserved that. Hadn't bathed or anything since he got to that shitty place. He found the bathroom with her help and then stripped off his clothes. Cuts and bruises littered his upper body, but he just ignored them as he turned on the shower. He wanted a master and now he had one...he couldn't mess this up.

Carefully, because there was a half formed bulge running against her backside. Komoku seemed ignorant of it...or he just enjoyed it too much to care. "Well, that's something," Komoku grinned easily. "I think you look kinda hot with an eyepatch, makes you look cute."
--

Mel provided him clothes, even if they were a bit too big, but he wasn't going to be putting on much until she tended to his injuries. She was ignorant to his nudity, mostly because she knew Joe was very thorough with his lessons. Some people never changed. He looked far less disgusting when he wasn't a dirty scumball.

"So, you're Jana's ex boyfriend, huh?" Mel mused, applying a generous swap of peroxide to a bruise on his shoulder. "You're a cutie, she's always like the hood rats...mostly because she's always been one in her heart."

Mei looked away from him, her bottom lip slightly poking out as if she were pouting. Maybe if she didn't move anymore it would go away. "...So what do you have to report?" She asked, changing the subject easily. Well..at least he was still attracted to her even while she "Looked like shit" as he put it earlier.

It was taking pretty much everything he had not to squeal out in pain when she started cleaning his cuts. But he kept his eyes to himself, mostly because if he looked up he would easily find his eyes attracted to Mel's cleavage. He was already blushing enough considering she had called him a cutie. "Justin. My name is Justin. I don't want to be called Jana's ex, or hood rat. Or "little shit" or "boy". Sorry. It's just been a while since anyone's called me by my name. I'd like to hear it again." He wondered what she wanted him to call her. Master? Or just by her name? He was kind of bad at dealing with adults..he felt like every adult was cruel and selfish just like his parents.

"Ah, right," Komoku said, head tilted easily with a faint purr of amusement. She was adorable...kind of made his dick twitch against her cute little butt. "Dujae, Sejae and I dealt with a dozen or so troublemakers down by Trigerstripe Alley, they should be coming in later today. Nothing serious, just wouldn't back down when we told them to...also, do we file insurance claims?" he mused. "Some guy got a little pissy with me about using his front hood as a rebounding device for someone's head."
--

"Justin," Mel smirked. "I like 'Cutie' too, especially when you blush." she teased, dabbing another mark on his neck. "So, kid...what's your story?"

"Yes, we do..but we should probably avoid using other peoples things to beat up troublemakers, okay? Other than that, good job. I'll take care of the car thing later for you." Mei looked at him once more, noticing the little cuts and bruises. She'd ask if he was okay, but she knew exactly how much abuse he could take and that stuff was nothing to him. Still..he expressed concern for her and she wanted to return it. Even if she was having a little trouble thinking right now. "Just be careful, okay? The girl that I fought...who freed that psychotic boy...she has to be working with those five somehow. So maybe there are stronger...better people who are in allegiance to them and also want to see DC gone. You're wearing our uniform now, so you may become a target again." At least the uniform looked super hot on him.

His body tensed when he felt more of that horrid acid touch his neck. Though for some reason he was getting flustered. Cutie was...better than cockroach. He was surprised this woman was Jana's mother. "I don't really have one. My mothers a whore, my father fucks girls around my age and hates me...I left to be on my own and came back to them when I wanted help because I had no one else to go to. My mother, she was high when I came back. Hugged me and told me it was okay. Then not even two hours later she called me every name in the book. Worthless sums all of it about right. I ruined her life or something. Then my father, well he just beat me into the pavement after I asked him to teach me how to fight. I thought maybe I would feel more confident if I was stronger, and maybe I could deal with Jana's..view on things. But I think I'm always going to be a selfish prick."

"I got it," Komoku grinned. "I feel weird wearing this, not used to being part of something. I kinda like it though, I think black might be my color besides naked. Hope you don't expect a dress standard. Dujae and Sejae have a thing about shirts." They loved showing off their tattoos, didn't they? Supposed he couldn't blame them, but damn...he always wondered how in the hell...well, one was ice and one as fire. He supposed winter was a non-issue.
--

"Selfish and open minded are two different things, sweetheart," Mel said idly. She obviously knew what she was doing, each dab was methodical and accurate before moving to bandages and medical tape where applicable. "Not agreeing with how she sees life isn't selfish, it's selfish if you expect her to change for you because you feel like you deserve it. Jana's...special," Mel murmured. "I mean that in a good way, but didn't exactly grow up in a normal home. I'm not exactly Mom material, but she made me one."

"I'll...work on it later. But I agree. It does look rather nice. On you." Mei carefully complimented as she looked away from him again. Was she flirting? This was messed up. Why the heck was she being so nice to him?

"I wanted her to, but I wasn't going to make her chage for me. I was willing to turn a blind eye to it, but...well I didn't want a relationship like my parents. They fuck everyone they want and they're not even intimate with each other anymore. They're with each other for some sort of convenience." That stuff might have stung like hell but Justin was already feeling a little better. He wasn't sure why, but having someone take care of him was...nice. "...I know I'm not the best guy for her. But she's the first girl I ever fell for. The first girl that I didn't use for some poor substitute for maternal love. My best friend...looks just like my mom, only younger and not on drugs. I'm fucking...pathetic. Because even after all this time, I just wanted my mother to tell me everything was going to be okay. I just wanted my mother. The girls are right..I'm a pussy."

"Thanks," Komoku grinned, shifting a little. "Ooh, what is that...lace? Feels nice on my dick," he said, shifting closer. "You always did have nice taste in clothes, Mei. Cute dress, too."
--

"Maybe," Mel murmured. "But most of the kids around here are the same way, cutie." she said, cutting off a piece of tape with her teeth. "They just grew out of it, because they had to. Jana was a little bulldog when I first took her in, those girls care about you, that much I know. Just things are changing, and you need to change with it...besides, I think Remy's pretty attractive. You're the one putting the mom complex over it."

This was so weird. Yet she loved this. "T-thank you. How can you feel my lingerie through your pants though?" Why did she even want to know that? Why did she ask that in the first place? Why was she getting hotter? Ugh, she just didn't understand. Maybe she should stop trying.

"Yeah. But I'll never forget the first time she went over to my house when I was sick, and my father pointed out how much she looked like my mother when she was that age. He looked at her all wrong...she was only fifteen at the time. I just can't get that out of my head. It's why I never could bring myself to date her, I guess. Plus I didn't want to lose her...if I messed up." Justin looked back at Mel for a moment and then his gaze went back to the floor. "I do want to change. I want to help. I just never knew how..."

"Talent," Komoku grinned smugly, shifting a little closer as his hand drifted up her leg, at the hem of her dress. "And I can smell something very familiar, Mei..." he purred hungrily. "Might be a bad time, since you're all banged up, though."
--

"Your first problem is you hang too much onto everything, Justin," Mel sighed. "Remy was bending over backwards to help you and that's why you can't ever do it? You've got deeper problems than I can help you fix, but I can start with teaching you how to get a spine."

Her cheeks turned a sharp shade of crimson and she squirmed slightly in his lap. "It's a bad time because I'm here in the school and people would be able to hear." She was going to be banged up for a while. That wasn't making her hesitant though. She didn't want word getting out about her and Komoku having sex. Though she wouldn't be able to stop it from getting out...things just spread. That was how it was.

He...did have a lot of problems. Problems he tried very hard to ignore. It wasn't working...or at least it worked but only temporarily. "I didn't come with you to fix that stuff anyway. I don't think that stuff can ever really be fixed. Getting a spine though...suppose that could be done." He mumbled.

"Uh huh," Komoku said, his hands slipping between her dress to tug on the fabric of her lacy panties with her finger. "Then why don't I lock the door?" he purred in her ear. "I missed that scent..." he murmured. "Nothing better than smelling you hot and hungry, Mei..."
--

"That's a defeatist attitude, buddy," Mel smirked, smacking his back to keep one of the bandages on. "And you keep that mindset, I can't teach you shit. I can't force a spine on you, you're the one who needs to want it."

Her legs immediately closed together and she shook her head, though she did want it. She was just too embarrassed to do it here when other people might be able to hear her. "Komoku...not here..." Her voice was low and shaky. She wanted him...she wasn't going to deny it. Especially when he had somehow charmed her.

"I do want it." Justin's voice raised just a little bit, but he kept himself under control. "Look, I am willing to do whatever you say and listen to whatever you say. I want to change, I just don't know if I can ever get over some things. And that's fine if I never do. As long as I can accept it all..I just want to learn how to accept everything..."

"Suit yourself," Komoku smirked, slipping her panties back up to her wet cunt. "I need to get back to it anyway, Boss. Crime never sleeps, you know."
--
"World works in mysterious ways, Kiddo." Mel murmured. "Sometimes the things you can't except are the things you're most afraid of," Like Jana, but she'd keep that to herself. "Anyway, let's get you some dinner and we'll start tomorrow, alright?"

Mei looked at him and tilted her head. She didn't expect him to back off like that. She didn't even really want him to go. "Yeah..you're right..." She told him, though she looked extremely distraught. She suddenly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. If he was going to leave, she was going to at least savor their last few moments together...

"...Alright." Justin said as he scratched the back of his head. "I don't really have any money though...I don't really know what I can do to repay you for this."

Komoku arched a brow at that, arms around her waist. "...Uh huh," he said idly. "...I can really just lock the door, you know?" he smirked. "You just have to tell me why."
--
"Actually listen is good enough for me," Mel said dryly. "And hopefully take what I teach you to heart?"

Mei just held him for a moment, then she peeked up to see his face. "Why what? What do I have to tell you?" She asked as she looked into his eyes.

"...I will." Justin said as she rolled his shoulders a bit, cracking the bones with ease and then get up. "But...I'm really hungry now that you mentioned it." When was the last time he really ate? He couldn't remember.

"Why you want me to stay?" Komoku grinned playfully. "Cause I have an idea...but I think It'd be better if I heard you say it..."
---

"Good, then I'll make you something," Mel chuckled. "Then tomorrow, you're going to wish you stayed in bed today."

Mei looked away. There were a few reasons why she wanted him to stay. Yes, she was horny..but it was more than that. She just really liked sitting in his lap and being close to him. And talking to him. "...I enjoy your company."

He blinked at that and then tightened the waistband on his pants. "Don't tell me stuff like that..I might get cold feet you know..."

"Then I can stick around," Komoku grinned easily. "I got nothin' better to do if you don't order me around, Boss. NIce seeing you in clothing that shows off your figure, you've got a hell of a nice one. Surprised you don't give your entire army of underlings erections."
--

"Then you obviously don't want to improve as much as you said," Mel smirked. "Your ass is mine until we're done, buddy. No turning back now."

"Thanks.." She grimaced at the thought of other boys looking at her that way. "I'm not planning on leaving my room today, so I put it on. Jana says I should wear more casual things when I'm "relaxing" and Kuki said I should relax. So, I'm just trying to follow peoples advice." A bit of a lie..she did want to show off a little for him. And it was working, it appeared. She slipped her hands away from his body, realizing she was still holding him. It wasn't too bad. She didn't mind being close to him. "I don't feel uncomfortable around you. The first time you touched me at the warehouse...I don't know. It didn't feel bad, but I wanted to lash out because I was angry. I just noticed that...it's nice to be able to enjoy someones closeness without feeling uncomfortable.."

"I didn't think I'd have a choice. I can see why Jana is the way she is if she had you as a master." He mumbled before stretching a little. His stomach was killing him. Maybe he should stop talking and let her cook.

Back
Top Bottom