Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Yeah, it usually is," Komoku said idly, hands resting casually on her legs. "It looks good on you, very pretty," he grinned. "But you could probably make a trashbag look pretty. I especially like the lack of a bra, very sensual."
--
"That's all her, buddy," Mel said idly, heading to the kitchen. "I didn't do much to that, she grew up like that on her own...I let her be whatever she wanted to be, but I suppose she did take up a few of my habits."

He even knew she wasn't wearing a bra? What..was that a talent or something? "You...have very good eyes." It was taking everything she had to not limp away from him. The way he was complimenting her made her antsy, but she felt good about herself. She wasn't sure what she wanted, but this strange display of...charm was making her want him more. Another roll of her hips, came about as she "adjusted" herself. But really she was just grinding up against that erection in his pants.

Justin followed her and then saw a table he could sit out. It had a bunch of stuff on it but it wasn't so bad they couldn't eat there. He sat down and then leaned his head back, looking up at the sealing. "Good. I don't really want anything reminding me of her. I need to focus." He said, though a long sigh followed. "I want to make this up to her though...eventually."

"Ooh...easy girl," Komoku purred hungrily in reply, fingers slipping up her legs again. "Another one like that, and I'll ignore the open door..." he said, leaning closer to kiss her. Actually, he was going to ignore it anyway, now.
--

"Worry about you before you worry about others, cutie." Mel murmured. "You're getting nowhere because you're worrying more about them, it's annoying."

Mei didn't seem to mind the kiss. In fact, she welcomed it. The moment their lips met, she made a small noise of pleasure. She had..kind of wanted this since he had walked in and picked her up. Her eyes closed slowly, and just like that, all of her worries were gone...for the moment. Her legs slightly parted, giving her unspoken permission for him to play with her.

Justin couldn't help but laugh a little. For a long time, all he cared about was himself. Maybe he should just learn how to care in..moderation. "Yeah. You're right." He turned over to her. "What do you want me to call you?"

Komoku grinned against her lips, returning the kiss with more hunger as he shifted forward, letting his hands slide up her legs to squeeze her inner thighs. Oh, now she wanted it? Well, too bad...she would be on his pace now.
--
"Mel," she murmured. "Things go well tomorrow, Master. If they don't, then Mel," she smirked. "Sounds good?"

She shivered when his hands stopped at her inner thighs, but for some reason he was taking his time. That was okay. She really wanted it, but she'd settle for wrestling with his tongue for a bit. Her mouth was eager, and so was her tongue. Eager..or needy actually seemed like a better word.

"Yeah, that's fine. I wasn't sure if you were the type to call ma'am. So I didn't want to jump to conclusions, Mel...I don't talk very often with adults."

"Mm..." Komoku growled in surprised satisfaction, hands roaming back and forth on her legs before they slid behind to squeeze her rear eagerly, his tongue flicking against hers as he shifted forward , breaking the kiss with a hungry pant before he kissed down her neck. "Jesus, I want to fuck you..." he murmured hungrily. "I've got a great idea, too..."

She moaned softly against his lips as he squeezed her ass with his large hands. When he broke the kiss, she tilted her head back, her long hair falling to the side to give him better access to her neck. "...What's your idea?" Mei asked softly as she closed her eye. She hoped it wasn't anything too bad. Then again, she was too horny to care.

"Mm, front or back?" Komoku smirked, taking advantage to nibble lovingly on her neck, tongue raking over his tiny little marks. "Both are excellent views to me..." He could fuck her upside down for all he cared, he just wanted to feel her again.

"Might be easier...from the front..." She panted softly, her hips starting to move once again to feel his erection on her pussy. She didn't really care either way herself. As long as she stayed off her leg, she'd be fine.

"Alright then..." Komoku grinned, first...he unbuttoned his pants to let his thick erection bounce out...then he leaned back and kept a firm grip on her legs, lifting her up with a focused grunt and positioning her over the tip. "Mm...love this view..." he smirked, slowly lowering her to let his tip rub against her shaft. "Just relax, okay? I got you."

When he lifted her up over his cock, she could feel his naked flesh against her barely clad panties. Thy were easy to rip off or pull to the side, which was why she wore them in the first place. This was much different than their first night. He wasn't calling her a slut...but something else. They way he looked and spoke to her said something. "Okay.." She whispered softly as she closed her eye again, her hips slightly moving as he pressed into her hot pussy.

"Mm..." Komoku grunted in satisfaction, slowly sinking her down on his dick with a pleased purr. "Best pussy I've ever fucked..." he groaned, carefully sinking her all the way down his shaft as he kissed her, hands slipping along her legs with a soft breath. "Man, I missed it..." he said, kissing her again with a possessive little nibble against her bottom lip.

He wouldn't have much trouble. She was soaking wet underneath that sexy dress of hers. The moment he began to sink in to her, she had to bite her lip. Hard. She didn't want to scream or be loud or anything. But it was hard, and she was already whimpering pathetically as her butt finally met his lap. When there lips met, she had to set her lower lip free as their tongues met briefly before he began to nibble it. She closed her eyes and sighed softly as she enjoyed the feeling of his cock being inside of her. "R-really?" She asked softly as she opened her eye again and looked into his. A blush was on her cheek. Did he really like her that much..?

"Mm, absolutely...and your scent is perfect..." he growled hungrily, starting to move her up and down on his cock, slowly...to savor it. "Everything I love about a woman's scent is yours..I like the strength behind it..." It felt so good, seeing her on his dick like this made it even better. Her nipples poking through her dress made him lean down to suckle on one through the fabric.

Mei felt him start to move her up on his cock, and it took everything she had not to cry out in pleasure. Especially how he was showering her in compliments. Strange ones, but compliments none the less. It made her feel special. It made her feel good. She watched him lean down and take one of her nipples into his mouth. It surprised her and made her tighten against him in pleasure. She eagerly lowered the straps of her dress so she could remove the thin barrier away from her nipple so he could suckle at it directly. All the while she was really struggling not to make too much noise...and the door was still unlocked.

"Mm, better..." Komoku growled against her tit, tongue sliding over the flesh as he started to move her up and down, the muscles in his arms tightening as he did so. "Mm, I love these breasts, too..." he said possessively, teeth brushing over the nipple as he started to rock into her.

He was only complimenting her body, and yet Mei found pleasure in those words. It wasn't like this was the first time he flirted with her or complimented her body. But this was the first time she really liked it. Maybe she cared about what he thought now, for whatever reason. She didn't really have much time to think about it when he started creating a steady pace, using his arms to move her up and down his cock. It felt so good..so good that she was starting to moan hotly and not care how loud she was getting. She was already dripping into his lap, her abundant juices supplying him with extra lubrication. He was making her feel good...so good. Even with her injuries..this felt nice. She cradiled his head to her chest as he kept pulling her up. "You're strong..." She wasn't sure why she said it. She didn't weigh very much but..still. She liked this.

"Mm, you're beautiful," Komoku purred, content to nuzzle into her breasts to kiss and nibble at them as he continued to roll his hips into her, while his arms moved her up and down his slick cock. "And scary...makes my dick rock solid." It was the truth, admittedly...women who could beat him were beautiful regardless. Strong women were hot, it made the fight all the better.

"Ahh..you're scary too..." She admitted, her fingers running through his hair as she gasped sharply. His words made her feel...butterflies inside of her stomach which still had that nasty bruise. But it wasn't bad. "You're wild...unpredictable...and I like that...even though it scares me." She finished though she was having a hard time not getting too excited. She wanted to bounce up and down with her own strength, but her leg probably wouldn't like that. She started panting heavily, her pussy twitching around his fat cock. She liked this. Oh god, she loved it. She wanted it harder..and faster too.

"Mm, really?" Komoku smirked, fingers sinking into her legs. "Then I better oblige..." he said, shifting forward suddenly as her back was resting on the coffee table, her waist lifted up higher as Komoku slammed his cock into her soaked pussy at an angle, his grip was firm on her legs...but it kept her leg from moving as he grunted like the animal he usually was, pounding into her in a steady, brutal tempo.

It was almost as if he read her mind. The moment he laid her back onto the table she knew exactly what was coming. Once again, the louder he got, the louder she did. She had all but forgotten where she was now. "Komoku!" She cried out, feeling the effects of his powerful thrusts almost immediately. She was going to cum, and this angle was such a good angle. His dick was pressing against spots it hadn't before, and it felt amazing. Her toes began to curl, her back began to arch..all tell tale signs of her about to climax. It didn't really take much, especially when he was being rough and sweet with her.

Komoku only growled in return, head tilted back as he bucked into her firmly and hungrily. "Mm...I want to cum in your throat, Mei." he decided hungrily, bucking into her sweet pussy. "I want to own your mouth..." If he could actually hold out, maybe he would. But fuck, her pussy was like heaven.

"..Ohh...Okay..! I'm cumming..Komoku!" Mei moaned, her pussy tightening even more as if in protest, like it wanted to taste his cum instead. Mei though? She was gone. She was gone the moment she felt herself orgasming. Her eye fluttered back and she gave him one last cry as he would feel her hot, sticky cum flooding all over his fat cock. This feeling..was so addicting.

Komoku growled hungrily, bucking firmly into her spasming pussy before he pulled out, careful with her bad leg as he actually kept it up in the air when he shifted forward, shoving his cock all the way down her moaning throat. His back arched with a groan, thick, heavy strings of cum pouring into her mouth. Mm, hope she was thirsty...it had been a while since his balls needed emptying...

Back
Top Bottom