Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Ow, ow, ow! Dammit!" That made his dick rock solid, did he mention that he had issues? Pretty sure he did...at any rate.. He took a deep breath and pushed out with his legs again. She had a grip like iron, and damn that made it hard to think straight. "Damn, Bear, nothing gets me hotter than a grip like this," he wheezed, deciding to shift forward to wedge his shoulders between her thick legs. That pussy was so inviting, ugh...why did she have to make it so hard to taste?

"You need settle on la gata or la osa," She began as she felt his arm slightly tug away from her. Damn, she was getting sweaty everywhere and so was he. She gasped softly as he managed to move his shoulder in between her legs. Speaking of cheating, his face was getting way too close for comfort. If he was close enough he'd definitely make her squirm and relax her grip. "Either way, I'm fine. Bear suits me better but Cat is actually my name." She continued as she suddenly flipped over from her side to her back in attempts to get back into control of the arm lock.

Dujae lost his grip and landed on her stomach with his arm, squirming miserably as he decided to make the best of a bad thing...and ran his long tongue against her navel. She had a weakness for his tongue, he realized...and he was going to exploit it. Woman always rode him hard, he'd at least like to be conscious about it!

Catalina started giggling uncontrollably and suddenly she lost the grip on his arm only to push him away violently. "Oh goddamn it, you're a fucking cheater." She said while she started to rub her bare stomach. She always had been a little ticklish. "But I guess you won. You got out of it even if you were dirty about it." She purred, slightly panting to catch her breath.

"Is that what you call it?" Dujae mumbled, making sure his arm was adjusted properly. The worst part? His cock was begging for attention the entire time, the tip smeared with pre-cum as he exhaled to calm himself down. Cat could make him a horny mess in no time, ugh... since he won, what...he had to...tell her what he wanted...?

"Yes," She told him as she crawled over to him on all fours, her large breasts swinging with every movement. "Don't complain that I called you out on your dirty ways. But that's a good way to get a girl off you I guess. I know I'm not the only girl you've licked that way." She pushed him down on his back once more, though it wasn't as rough. "Guess what you win?" She said as she sat herself down directly on his throbbing cock, her wet pussy smearing it's juices all over him.

It was a hypnotic display, admittedly. All that figure and muscle moving over like a hungry predator before he was pushed back with a faint grunt, his body tensing with pleasure as he let out a satisfied hiss when his cock finally got some manner of attention. Oh, sweet gods above...that felt perfect.

"...A reward for being a good boy?" he breathed, finally managing to find his sanity somewhere. Shit, he was like a dog on a leash with her. That was terrible, and arousing...mostly arousing, but a little bit terrible.

"You get to stay conscious while I do this." Catalina whispered to him as she started to gyrate her large hips, rubbing herself all over him until his entire groin was covered in her wetness. Ah, she had been wanting this for a long time. She leaned over, her soft, black hair touching his skin as she pressed her lips forcefully against his while she teased him...and herself.

Dujae groaned eagerly, legs spreading wider as he rolled his hips with her, his hand tightening in her hair to press his mouth against hers, his long tongue sunk into her mouth greedily. Fuck, she was the worst tease ever and he loved it She never gave it up the easy way...and it was hard to argue seeing the beautiful bear of a woman on top of him.

Catalina enjoyed his enthusiasm, his extra long tongue getting plenty of love from her wide, flat tongue. She eventually reached one of her hands down and start to position that seven inch cock of his at her wet and hungry entrance. The kiss broke momentarily for her to moan softly in pleasure. "Mnnn...you know I'm kind of sore for today..." She told him as she started to sink him slowly inside of her. Inch by inch, she enjoyed it all until she was sitting in his lap. "You do the work, you lazy chulo."

With that, she grabbed him by the shoulders and then flipped them over so he was on top. She then grabbed him by the hair and brought his face down to hers while she kissed him, her pussy squeezing him eagerly.

Dujae was still a little drunk in the feeling of her tight pussy when it slid in, and then he felt the weight shift, and he grunted when he was suddenly pressed against her and kissed yet again. Somewhere, he signed inwardly. Cat was so hot when she got like this...which was always, she was an addiction. He kissed her back regardless, his hips starting to rock into her fast and hard as his fingers laced through her hair and gripped, pressing her face closer. Nothing got him more excited when she bossed him around.

Catalina kept pulling on his hair, biting his lower lip hard, but not hard enough to draw blood. "Mnnn." She groaned softly as her hips bucked in retaliation to his needy thrusts. God, she loved the way he reacted to her. She liked boys that listened to her, the problem is the majority of them were boring weaklings. Blake was the only other boy she'd ever sleep with because he could get rough with her.

Dujae was...new and exciting. His cock grazed against places Blake's had never been too. "You better not cum before I do.." She whispered in his ear just before nibbling his earlobe.

Dujae groaned against her teeth, licking her lips as he slowed himself for a moment, hands slipping along her legs. "I won't..." Fuck, she felt amazing. He only slowed down so he could shift his feet up to get a better grip and slam into her hungry pussy.

"Good boy." Catalina told him breathlessly, appreciating his change of pace. She tightened her grip on his long, red hair. She loved it, loved running her fingers through it...especially right now while he was stuffing his cock inside of her messy, tight pussy. She had a good control of her muscles and could flex pretty well. Her vaginal muscles weren't an exception to that. So she suddenly began to flex them, tightening on him purposely. She would make it hard for him not to cum before she did..

Dujae grunted in reply, having to stop when he was cunt deep to adjust to it before he started to pick up the pace again, hands slipping along her heavy breasts to squeeze them firmly, palms mashed against her erect nipples as he bucked into her wildly, using his position to thrust into her cunt at a downward angle. And she complained when he cheated? Ugh...that felt so fucking good, yet he knew he'd be worse off if he came before her, so he had to just grit his teeth -quite literally- and thrust through it with hungry, pleased moans, head tilted back for her fingers.

She groaned softly as he grabbed at her large breasts. Even his large hands weren't enough to cover the entirety of her mounds. Catalina definitely did pride herself on them. She started to buck her hips again, feeling herself get closer. He really was a good boy...maybe he deserved a reward.

"Mnnn, I'm gonna cum soon...but you better not cum until I say you can...I have a surprise for you, to reward you for being such a good little chico."

"Yeah?" Dujae grunted, bucking into her like a horny teenager, humping roughly and frantically. Nothing made him more enthusiastic than that, but that was a double edged sword. Her pussy felt so good, but her muscles were trying to milk out his orgasm, fucking bitch. Ugh...

"Mmhmm!" Catalina cried out, and then she started to panting softly. She never was the noisy one...she liked to focus on the pleasure rather than making noise. But she loved hearing Dujae...turned her on even more. "Ahh, shit!" She exclaimed before she began to squeeze him extremely tightly before he'd feel a warm rush of wetness on his cock.

"Shit, shit..." Dujae hissed, his body shivering as he resisted, slowly pulling his cock out a little before he continued to buck into her orgasming pussy, seeing Cat squirt like some horny slut always got him off, but he was biting his lip hard to keep it in. He...really liked being a good boy for her, his entire toned chest tightened as he focused to keep himself in control. Finally, after her pussy started to relax, he exhaled heavily...he did it.

Barely, but he did it. "Fuck, Cat..." he groaned. "Come on..." Now he really needed to cum...

Catalina smirked, looking up at him with half lidded eyes. She then suddenly rolled on top of him, pushing him to the floor. Her body lowered, sliding over his twitching, throbbing cock. "Let me drink your load.." The next thing he would feel would be here tongue snaking over the tip as she pushed him all the way into hot, wet mouth.

Dujae groaned in surprise, fingers lacing tight into his hair as his hips bucked into her mouth. "Oh, fuck..." Dujae said, he didn't stop ramming his cock into her mouth, either...in fact, he seemed quite eager to fuck her face as hard as he could for that wonderful orgasmic high that he felt coming.

Catalina thought he'd like this reward. She kept her head steady, her chin nestled against his balls as he slammed into her mouth. Her tongue caressed the underside of his cock as she did this. She could feel his cum leaking from her still twitching pussy. If he didn't finish soon she might get horny again...

Dujae didn't last long with that skilled tongue, his head tilted back with a hungry moan when he came, hips jerking and shaking erratically. He had a lot of build-up, and the first line hit the back of her throat before it flooded her mouth when he rocked into her head. "Fuck...fuck..." Dujae panted breathlessly, his muscular body shining with sweat.

They were both pretty sweaty actually. Catalina though drank like a camel in the dessert, and once she was done she pulled her head back and licked her lip. "Mnnn, not bad. Could use a little more water in your diet though, papi." She wiped the sweat off her brow and then laid down at his side, resting her head against his shoulder. "If you drink more, you can give me more semen. I think that's how you boys work anyway..."

"Mm, I drink plenty..." Dujae said, content to nuzzle her face against her hair. "You're just a horny slut," he said dryly, although not without some honest affection as he rested his hand on her shapely hip. "Satisfied this time?" Woman was insatiable, honestly...

Back
Top Bottom