Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"I fucking missed this, you know that?" Justin asked after he broke the kiss and began gently biting her neck. His pace started to slow, but only because he wanted to thrust into her as hard as he possibly good. "I missed pounding your tight pussy, Jana!" He groaned before moving his head further down and taking hold of her other nipple with his mouth, giving both her breasts equal attention.

"Mm...me too," Jana cooed eagerly, heels digging into his cute little butt to edge him on. She squeaked contently every time that hard thrust came home, shivering in satisfaction as she arched her back for him, showing off her heavy tits.

Feeling her heels pressing against his ass didn't really distract him or turn him on. He actually didn't even really notice it because his legs were going numb. "Fuck...I'm gonna cum..." Damn, he lasted forever with Remy. So why was it that he couldn't hold back with Jana? Or maybe it was just because he wasn't holding back..maybe that's what made it better.

"Don't waste it," she groaned, pressing her hips deeper against his cock. "Come on..." she urged, rolling her hips for him with a hungry mewl. "Come on...you're not done after one time, right?" she purred hungrily. "It's not even close to dinner yet..."

So she really wanted to do it all the way until dinner time? Well Justin could definitely get hard again after this, but..well whatever. He just wanted to please her. He groaned loudly as his orgasm washed over him, his hips seizing to move as his cum spilled into her. He panted for a moment...cursing himself for cumming first. But it was what it was. He was waiting for himself to get hard again, so he decided to move his mouth to the nipple he had been playing with with his hand. He then took it into his mouth and began to suckle her, feeling himself getting stiffer. As soon as he felt like he could start thrusting again, he did.

"H...Hey!" she mewled faintly, eyes fluttering from his orgasm as she felt her legs start to shake, "S...Slow down..." Oh, god...he wasn't seriously going without a break, was he? Her pussy felt so sensitive, and her breath was hitching when he started to suckle on her nipple. She didn't mean literally!, well...she kind of did, but still!

Justin looked at Jana with those green eyes of his, and he moved his head back slowly. As he did, he brought her nipple with him, holding onto it with his lips until it popped out of his mouth. "No." He told her before his lips crashed into hers. Yeah he'd hate himself for this later but he was not going to stop until she couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly he was already at full length again and his hips started moving faster as he stared into her eyes.

Jana's eyes fluttered eagerly, her breath coming in a hungry pant as her tongue delved inside. Somewhere, in that haze of rapid thrusting...she was pretty sure a few squirts that made his cock glisten were her orgasm, but she was a little gone to think about it. All she knew was that her cunt wanted more, and so did she. Her orgasm was sharp, quick...and over all too soon. His thrusts made it feel like another one was riding on her.

Who knew he was so good on top?

Justin had felt her orgasm, but he wasn't even close to being done. A thin sheen of perspiration coated his body as he alternated between quick, rapid thrusting to slow, deliberate slamming into Jana. He wasn't sure how long he had been going, but eventually he was cumming again. He closed his eyes and panted just before groaning hotly as he let loose another torrent of cum inside of her. Shit...it was probably the best orgasm he ever had. His cock had never been this sensitive before.

He pulled out and then collapsed beside her, panting as he wiped his brow. "Fuck. Is it dinner time?"

"Mm, not even close..." Jana breathed heavily, toes curling a moment in satisfaction as she felt the nasty mess slowly run out of her pussy. She slid over, hand shyly brushing away a stray bang or two as she settled her lips over his tip to suckle affectionately, dragging her mouth down to swallow every inch of his cock eagerly, tongue brushing across the bottom of the shaft as she started to bob her head. He took it literally, so Jana was going to spoil the idiot rotten. Besides, she was...kind of not looking forward to talking about her...issues.

Justin groaned softly as her lips came in contact with his messy cock. Fuck, that felt so nice...even though he really couldn't get hard. Stiff maybe, but not hard. He was spent for at least a few hours, but that didn't mean he didn't like what she was doing. His fingers ran through her blonde hair and he sighed happily. "Jana...you really gotta do this to me when I'm hard sometime.."

"I will," Jana grinned, licking her lips a moment to nuzzle against his side, curled up against him. "Mm...I missed you, you big idiot..." she said, hand stroking his chest gently. "But...I suppose we need to talk, don't we?" she sighed. She really didn't want to, but...she supposed that this was fairly serious, and she needed to stop being so secretive with people about her own past. It wasn't like it was a new story, but it was personal of course.

He wrapped his arm around her and then brought her close. "Yeah, I missed you too. I even missed your favorite pet name for me." He sighed as she rubbed his chest. Oh, that felt nice. Though when she said they needed to talk, he looked down at her with a little bit of concern. He didn't remember them saying they needed to talk, but...well he would listen to whatever she had to say. Even if they needed to talk about Remy. "Uhh, sure. What about, Princess?"

"Of course you didn't," Jana said dryly. "Remember, you got all upset about Levy fucking me with his eyes?" he she smirked. "You remember that, don't you? she said, pinching his nipple playfully. "Look, it...things like that don't bother me," she said. "And they shouldn't for you, either. I really like you, you know? Sex isn't going to change that...I just...grew up different," she admitted. "...I grew up where trust meant more than anything else, sex is just a physical thing...it's an intimate thing. But there is more to life than being worried. I trust you, and you should trust me too."

Oh right. That. He had been so wrapped up in wanting to fuck Jana into next week that he completely forgot about that conversation. She winced a bit when she pinched at his nipple. He had gotten it pierced once, so it was a bit rough. Though he never much liked it, so he let it close up. He listened to her words and sighed, leaning his head back upon the pillows.

"It's not that I don't trust you, Jana. That's not it at all. But you know...this is just how I am. It just sucks knowing that if a guy tries anything with you, I can't beat him up. Look..I guess I'm not as comfortable with sex as you. My mother.." He trailed off and grimaced, as he always hated up bringing up either of his parents. "Had a similar view point as you do. Only because she felt like drugs were more important than her dignity. So she slept around a lot with other men. Was terrifying to me as a kid, especially when my father just let her do it."

"Dignity is a rough word when you're a Red girl, you know," she teased. "Look, idiot...I like us, that's not going to change if I get mounted by someone else, okay?" she said dryly. "You're special to me, like a parasite, or a really handsome tick." she teased, slipping on top of him to kiss him, her body fit comfortably against his as she nuzzled his cheek. "I'm not going to go run away because I find a nicer dick. I've got some better principles than that. Besides...dignity is for people who don't have a fun boyfriend," she purred. "Why should I be dignified in bed?"

He looked into her eyes for a moment, just before her lips pressed against hi. He ran his hand from the back of her head down to the small of her back. He enjoyed feeling the curves and soon his hand found it's way to her ass as he squeezed it softly. She really did have the worst pet names, but he miss this. He missed her.

"Fine, fine. I suppose if you were dignified in bed, I wouldn't have as much fun with you." All he could imagine now was the most dignified women he knew: Mei. She was a very attractive woman but goddamn if anyone stuck their dick in her, it would probably be just as much fun as sticking their clock in a freezer. "Shit..I feel bad for Adam..." He mumbled out loud.

"Mm, I wouldn't," Jana smirked, hands running along his shoulders as she happily leaned into his perverted hands. "Trust me, I'm sure they've gotten that sorted out, but I'm glad you understand, handsome. Trust me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't want something more...not that the sex isn't bad," she grinned. "But it'd be a little hypocritical of you to not be okay with it after you fucked Remy, don't you think?"

Those two sorted it out? Justin could not imagine perfect, proper Mei spreading her legs wide open for..ugh he needed to stop. And he did when Jana brought up Remy. Fuck, he knew that was coming, and he groaned slightly. "I'm a hypocrite, Jana. I should have said no because I knew I'd have a problem if our situation is reversed. But it's hard not take it when it's right in your face. Don't tell me you'd actually sleep with Levy for fun?"

"Absolutely," she grinned in amusement. "He's pretty hot, and I bet his dick is huge...proportional, you know? Besides, I think he's got a crush on me, it's kind of cute...I'd take the big guy for a spin, why not? Ooh, or both of you at once..." she sighed wistfully. "So many options...it's hard being so lusted after," she said with an overdramatic sigh.

Justin's face went pale hearing that. So what? She was going to just sleep around just because she let him fuck Remy? He couldn't believe that..it honestly hurt him more than he thought it would. But he couldn't say or do anything..not when he was guilty of sleeping with someone else too. "Doubt that hopped up steroid freak is even close to my size." He grumbled under his breath. He knew it. It was a mistake to have sex with Remy.

"Stop acting like I broke your heart, Justin.," Jana sighed, kissing him faintly. "You need to just get used to it, this is who I am, if you don't like it...well, too bad." she shrugged. "I can't change myself twice...and I don't want to, I'm happy with who I am, and you should be too. If you're not...well, maybe it won't work out."

Maybe it wouldn't work out. Justin was unsure of whether or not he could have someone like Levy or Komoku tell him they fucked his girl. It would be humiliating. If he wasn't enough for Jana, then maybe he should call it quits while he was ahead but...he couldn't. He had fallen so hard for Jana. He looked away from her and stared at the dirty floor of his apartment. "I love who you are, Jana. I love you. Just like you say you can't change, though...I don't think I can either. I'll never be okay with that one part of your personality. That doesn't mean I love you any less though. So...if you want to leave me you can. I am willing to...accept it. But I will never like it. Knowing that, it's up to you whether or not you want to be with me."

Jana sighed a little, elbows on his chest as she regarded him before kissing him again. "You're a sweetheart, but maybe you're right." she mused. "I guess it won't...who knows, maybe I'm not a boyfriend kind of girl." she admitted. "Not like I've had a lot of experience to figure that out, anyway." It hurt, but the truth usually did. It wasn't the first time it'd hurt, wouldn't be the last either. "So maybe you're right, maybe I should get going...I don't really want this to get awkward."

Fuck. That hurt when she said that, though Justin couldn't let her see. He just laughed, something he did whenever he hid the fact that he was bothered. Fuck, they were breaking up...they were breaking up and he had just confessed to her he loved her. This was shit, but...there wasn't much he could do. "Hey..you don't have to leave. You can stay for dinner. I can order a pizza or something. Umm..." Damn it, he was a mess. But if he pretended like she wasn't breaking up with him, maybe he could avoid this..he just really wanted to avoid it.

"We can watch a really crummy movie together. I have a bunch of lame, foreign action ones. I started a collection a few years ago. Yeah, let's do that together." He got out of bed suddenly, going to pick up his pants off the floor. He hid his face from her as he bit his lip. Fuck, he really didn't want her to break up with him.

Back
Top Bottom