Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"I figured it was something like that. I think you'd have a harder time convincing Mei to-." Remy elbowed Justin to interrupt him from going too far. She glared at him, and then looked over to Masami.

"Masami...my name is Remy. Sorry for speaking you too so formerly, but...Jana and the rest of DC is kind of in a tight spot. They need to get things up and running, and you know...your brother kind of owes them. Plus, Levy used to tell me all the time how much he likes fighting...I'm sure he'll get to do plenty of that...maybe." She looked towards Jana and smiled apologetically. "Sorry if I put any words in your mouth..."

"All three of us are joining. You should join too, Masami." Justin told her.

"Hmm..." Masami said, arms crossing in thought. "Really, me and Komoku DC?"

Jana gave Remy a grin, she was not so good at words...so any help was nice, really. "Why not? Komoku loves a good fight, and that idiot should help fix the mess he started in the first place. We might have all three schools in chaos by the end of the week, seems like a perfect place for him."

"Hm, I guess so..." Masami mused. "...I suppose I could at...least take you there." Of course she knew where he was, Jana didn't expect anything less. They were siblings, after all.

"That would be much appreciated." Levy told Masami and then looked over at his sister and Jana. "I'll be outside..this place is way too crowded, and the ceiling is too low. I feel like I can't breathe in here." With that, he made his way out, and Justin scoffed a bit. They were leaving anyway...

"Thank you, Masami." Remy smiled at the shorter girl. She was even smaller than Mei, it was adorable, really. She had seen Komoku a few times...they resembled each other just about as much as she resembled her brother.

"You're welcome!" Masami grinned widely, hands on her hips. "I'm probably the best girl you'll get anyway! I don't have giant funbags that slow me down like Jana."

"They're not THAT big!" she scoffed, clutching her breasts. Okay, so maybe they were kind of big for her age, but that didn't mean anything! She could still move just as fast!

"They're kind of big though. I don't know anyone who has boobs as big as yours. Do you, Justin?" Remy teased, immediately putting him on the spot. He looked at the three girls and blushed.

"I don't want to answer that..I feel like no matter what I say..someone is going to strike me with fire, water, or lightning." Man..were all woman in Turuga this scary? That reminded him...he needed to ask Masami to help him with his fighting. Not in front of Remy though...he felt a little lame asking a girl.

"Safe answer," Jana grinned, throwing her arm around Justin. "That's my sweetheart, the path of least resistance," she teased. "One more stop, pretty boy...then I'm all yours."

"Oh ew," Masami groused. "I do not want to picture that, Jana."

"Too bad," Jana said, sticking her tongue out. "I'm sore, I'm cranky, and I haven't had sex in like two weeks now. Deal with it."

Jana expressed her need for sex right as they left the bar, and of course Levy had heard it. He gave Jana a really..uncomfortable stare before his eyes shifted to Justin. The blonde haired boy just grinned at him triumphantly. He knew Levy was attracted to Jana and he wanted to gloat about having her all to himself. "Sorry babe. I promise to give you all the attention you so rightfully deserve." His arm snaked around her and he pulled her close.

Remy rolled her eyes and decided not to comment.

"Disgusting. Don't talk like that around my sister or you'll end up through a wall." Levy threatened.

"Oh really?" Jana said dryly, her hand snaking right into his jeans and squeezing it. Not dangerously, but enough to get her point across. He was walking a thin damn line, and Levy didn't need to know about the little deal they had going on. More importantly, the blatant disregard for her was somewhat annoying. Nothing that a hard cock squ-oh man, he was still so wonderfully thick and big- ooh, focus Jana. Anger first, sex later.

"Maybe you should be a little more considerate about what is given, Justin," Jana reminded idly, smirking. "Or do I have to remind you?" she purred. Yes, in front of Levy? She could play hardball just like Justin could. He needed to learn when to be grateful.

Ugh, must this woman always go after his cock to prove a point? It felt good until she started putting more pressure on it and talking in that voice. The voice that told him that she was not happy. In front of everyone too...he hoped Levy didn't turn around to see this. "I promise attention and I get yelled at and threatened? Man, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.." He couldn't win. Not even once. Not with Jana around.

"Sounds like plan. You'd be much less annoying. Your mouth runs faster than those tiny legs of yours." Levy commented as he kept his gaze away from them. He knew that little insect was just trying to show off.

"...Levy. Be nice." Remy warned him only once. Though she knew Levy really couldn't forgive Justin and was only being nice for Jana's sake.

"You know exactly what you did, you nerd," Jana smirked, pressing his head to her cleavage. "Shut up and be happy, I missed you. That's good enough, isn't it? Don't worry, I'll project you from the big bad Levy." Masami started snickering, although she tried to hide it...sort of. Not really. Boy, he was whipped, wasn't he? It was kind of sad and hilarious, more so curious. Justin never got attached, so what was he doing waltzing around with a pair of hot girls?

"Jana.." Justin whined pathetically, hearing Masami laughing at him. Remy had walked over to Levy to see if he was okay. She knew he was a little annoyed. She wondered if he really did like Jana..if so they were in the same boat. Except she had been in love with Justin much longer. "Of course I'm happy, and I did miss you. You being here is more than good enough.."

"Good," Jana smiled, giving him a kiss. "So stop acting like you got your dick stomped on, got it?" she said firmly, much like an affectionate chiding. "The sooner we're done with this, the faster these clothes come off..." she said, whispering the last part with a sensual little grin. "You're not the only person I need to deal with, y'know."

"..What do you mean I'm not the only one?" He whispered back to her. Well, there were a lot of people she needed to deal with, but he wasn't sure what way she was talking about.

"Hey Masami..we've been walking for a little while. Where are we headed?" Remy asked the shorter girl.

"What do you think I mean?" Jana sighed. "I've got a lot of work to do, Justin...not easy helping out the DC leader, after all...wait," Jana grinned a little, arm still around him. "Don't tell me..." Oh man, was he...was he angry about Levy? After what she offered?
--

"It's a secret," Masami said dryly, hands stuffed into her jumpsuit pockets. "Sort of, anyway...Komoku isn't bad at hiding when he needs to, but if you know the signs...you can sniff him out." Being his little sister, made that far easier. "He's kind of like an animal, marks his territory...thankfully not with urine, not that it'd surprise me if he did that." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Don't tell you what? Why are you looking at me like that, Jana?" Justin rolled his eyes and then looked in front of them as Masami and Remy had their conversation. He was just going to drop it. "Actually, I've been meaning to ask you. If Mei is your partner, does that mean you're like second in command or something? How does that even work?"

"Ohh, that's...pretty gross." Remy looked over to her brother, who seemed to be minding his own business. "It makes sense though. All men are kind of stupid animals. What kind of animal does your brother remind you of? Levy is like a big fluffy bear." She giggled. He looked down at her and sighed. Well, better than gorilla.

"You know why I'm looking at you like that," Jana said dryly. "Levy," she said quietly. "What's your problem? A man can't eyeball me, but you're fine if you get another pussy to stick your dick in?" That was a boy for you, unfortunately. Things were only fair when they were comfortable with it, jeez. "And I don't know," she shrugged. "Don't really care, to be honest...as long as I help, that's all that matters."

"...A rabid wolf," Masami decided after a moment. "Never wants to sit around a pack all day, just wants to bare his teeth and howl." What she said about finding clues was somewhat true, but they were subtle. Komoku was notorious in Turuga, and people who looked like they were trying to keep their mouths shut? Yeah, they were obviously getting close, even if Masami knew exactly where they were going: a little apartment complex on the north side of Red.

"Of course that's all that matters..." Justin sighed and then ran his fingers through his messy hair. "Look, it's not like I really wanted to. But I'm a guy, and if two girls tell me that its okay to satisfy the instinct to mate, I'm gonna mate. I don't think I'd like it too much if you wanted to fuck another guy. Even if I couldn't get my dick up for some reason." He whispered back to her, walking a bit slower to keep the distance.

"Haha. Sounds like a pain to deal with. Does he talk a lot?" Remy seemed to be interested in carrying this conversation. Whenever she had anything in common with anyone, she'd often make conversation about it. Which was why she could make friends easily in the first place.

"Well, suck it up, buddy." Jana muttered. "I offered that because I care about you more than the dick you have, I couldn't care less who you slept with-..." She sighed, running her hand through her hair a moment. "...Look, we'll talk about this when we have the time, okay?" she promised. "...It's complicated. Preferably after I get to spend some actual time with you."

"All the time," Masami said, heading up the steps of the apartment building. She knew exactly where she was going. "Thinks he's hot shit all the time, and god's gift to women...bad boy, right?" she shrugged. "He's not so bad, he's just...well, he is that bad...but he's not...it's complicated," she groused. "He just likes fighting, a lot...enough that it makes him stupid."

Jana was not going to budge in this matter and there was no reason for him to continue. This was something that was best talked about in private. "Alright. We'll talk about this later." He agreed with her.

"Sounds..complicated..but very simple. At least you can easily tell what he wants if all he ever thinks about is fighting." Remy told her.

"Good," Jana said, giving him an affectionate peck on the cheek before the moved to join the rest of them up the stairs. Masami nodded at Remy, arms crossing a moment as they stood in front of the door with the busted numbers '03'. She knocked lightly on the door, there was a faint grunt of annoyance...some shuffling, some more grumbling, and a little more shuffling before the door opened up. Sure enough, there was Komoku Rokujo in all of his shirtless glory, wearing a pair of sleeping pants. His chest, neck and face was scattered with random bandages. Jana couldn't believe it, Mei and a hundred others were in a hospital...he looked like he just got into a bad fight and lost.

Still though? That figure? rawr.

"...Sis," Komoku said, glancing at the ragged bunch she was walking with. "...I sure as fuck am not making lunch for all these people."

"You sure as fuck are," Masami grinned, stepping inside. "Come on in, folks...mind the smell, just him marking his territory." Komoku was about to protest, but he simply fumed quietly, muttering something about bitchy, snobby sisters.

"...Sure, come on in, sit on my stuff," Komoku said sarcastically. Jana was...surprised, to say the least, casting a casual glance at everyone else. "I insist, any guest of my sisters is just...ever so welcome here," he muttered, turning to head back into the kitchen. Oddly enough, his place was spotless. A wolf den with no bones, as it were.

Jana was not the only one enjoying the view. Remy's had to do a once over..then a twice over as she looked at Komoku. She had known about him for a while, heard things about him...but she had never seen him before and he was pretty...hot. Well, not as hot as Justin may have been, but goddamn he was just radiating masculinity. Remy felt like she was gonna get pregnant just by walking passed him when he invited them in.

Meanwhile Justin was trying his damnedest not to draw any attention to himself considering he was just waltzing into the apartment of a guy who wanted him dead not too long ago...but considering everything was over with and done, and also because he was already with a hulking monster who nearly killed him, what was one more?

"Thank you," Remy said as she shoved her brother inside. He was reluctant...for whatever reason. Oh, maybe uncomfortable. From what she remembered, Levy and Komoku's run in's were..tense. But they never actually fought. More like sized each other up. "Your hospitality is much appreciated."

"...Likewise," Komoku said, more than happy to follow Remy's sway as she moved past. Hello, hot ass...well, he supposed he could be hospitable for a little while. And...make lunch, god dammit. Why did he have to do this?

"Thanks for having us, Komoku," Jana grinned. Even if she knew why...suppose he couldn't blame him, she'd probably drown inbetween Remy's legs if she got the chance.

"Hmph," he grumbled, heading back to the kitchen to start lunch. "What do you people want, anyway? Can't a guy get some rest?"

"You've been missing for a while, you'd think someone like you would have had enough rest..." Justin mumbled underneath his breath as he looked around. This did not look like the dwelling area of someone as rough and violent as Komoku. He fucking had a home even cleaner than Justin's. That was just wrong. He stood beside Jana awkwardly, clearly being uncomfortable. Jana really knew how to pick them...two men in the same room that she fought and defeated...hell everyone in this room she had fought and defeated before with the exception of Masami...and him.

"Help, Jana wants help." Levy ignored Justin, knowing that coward wouldn't be able to say anything to Komoku's face. He didn't go any further, this was Jana's territory, or Remy's. He was no good at convincing anyone to do anything unless he was beating them up with a bat. No wonder he was bad with trying to ask out women. Though, he did catch the way that Komoku was eyeing his sister. He didn't like it, to say the least.

"Oh really?" Komoku smirked in amusement, resting his arms on the counter. "My help?"

"Yes, your help," Jana said idly. "Because you are the reason this shit started in the first place, so you are the one who is going to help fix it."

"By being a DC?" Komoku muttered. "Have all your brains went to your tits, Jana?"

"Cute," Jana smirked, tugging down the hem of her tanktop. "You wish you could have a pair of these in your hands, you animal. Yes, that's what I'm asking. And you're going to say yes."

"I am, am I?" he groused. "And what do I get out of it? That freaky ice bitch of yours staring me down all day? Forget it, she can fix her own problems. I'd rather be stuck in a cell for the rest of my life than put on a uniform." he groused. Whatever he was cooking actually smelled good, hot ham and cheese? My, was he a bit of a delicatessen expert? "Low blow bringing my sister here, DC...real low."

"I came here on my own," Masami said dryly, hands on her hips. "And I'm joining, so should you."

"Soon as I get someone to suck my dick, that'll happen," Komoku muttered. "YOu trying to strong arm me? The whole lot of you are like an inch on my ass, piss off. You want pickles with your sandwich or not?"

"I'll take pickles." Remy said, and suddenly Justin and Levy's gaze were on her. "What..? It was a legitimate question!" She said before crossing her arms, pushing her cleavage together a bit just to tease Komoku while her eyes turned back to him. Oh yes, it was time to bring out the charm, the charisma that belong to Remy Faust that could sway most people. She was excited to try it out on this "wolf". "Look, from what I've heard of you, you like a challenge, right? You like to fight. Well maybe you haven't been out of your apartment much but there is a lot of tension going on in every territory. It won't be too long before something triggers that tension and makes it explode, so we're going to be needing some crowd control. You seem like the perfect man for the job." Her blue eyes gave him the once over as she smiled at him, crossing her mostly naked legs. "I'm just saying, don't let the Ice Queen scare you off from having a good time."

Back
Top Bottom