Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

When he asked her to be his girlfriend, Mei blushed and probably did the most horrifying thing she could ever do.

She smiled. She gave Adam the biggest most innocent, genuine smile as her cheeks turned that familiar shade of pink. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Adam." In English. People heard. The spending time together part? "I'll try my hardest so that we can spend more time together."

"I...uh..." Adam mumbled, his face went red right to his neck. He was...stuck, quite literally. "W...Well, good. I um...I hope we...we get the chance." he said, rising up out of the chair -after banging his knee against the table and sending the napkin container on the ground- "Ow...uh, so...I um...I'll see you later, okay? I should probably get back, make sure my...my friends are doing okay." His girlfriend.

No matter how many times he said it, it made him smile. He couldn't stop smiling, actually. His girlfriend. Mei was his girlfriend. Girlfriend. Man, that felt great!

"Okay. I should be going too. I have things to take care of..since Jana is apparently going to bring some people in for me at the end of the day. Or tomorrow morning." Adam was always such a klutz sometimes, so she didn't ask if he was okay. His arm had just healed up, he could handle a sore knee. She looked over to the napkin container he knocked over and then stepped over by him, bending over and brushing her backside against him on accident. Picking it up, she put it back on the table. "Goodbye, Adam." She told him, the smile still on her face. Yeah, she...would really enjoy this relationship.

Oh, good. That's what he needed to add to his excitement, he skittered away like a cat near water with a faint smile.

"Yeah...goodbye." he said, turning to leave with a faint exhale. Well...that wasn't so bad, right? All it took was all of his nerves being frayed, a minor anxiety attack and trouble breathing when a millimeter of contact happened. Yeah, this could totally work. Totally, he just went for a girl who he thought was out of his league and barely smiled...and now she was...she was smiling and happy and...ugh.

He needed coffee...a lot of coffee.
--

Jana would make good on her promise, but she didn't have any idea just how freaking nutty Turuga was being. Of course, Red being violent was like it raining one day and sunny the next. So it was somewhat surprising just how normal it seemed in Red, there were a few more fights here and there...but really nothing worth noting. She had favors to call in, people to drag out of the muck...first stop though, Justin's place. Under the assumption that he took what she said to heart, hopefully he'd be a little more relaxed and a lot more focused.

Much as she wanted to spend a day with mindless sex, Mei was counting on her to do this. She wouldn't let her partner down. Worse part? That bitch Lili gutted her swords...turned them into pretzels, reason her injuries got so bad is because she beat the bitch with her bare, flaming hands. Which meant she'd...have to pay a visit to her Master, which she was somewhat nervously dreading. But she was part of the help she promised...but one step at a time.

She tapped her scarred knuckles against Justin's door.

"Hey! Pretty boy!" Jana called. "Open up! We got shit to do!" That being said...she was excited to actually see Justin when neither of them weren't beat to crap. She just had a focus, and there wouldn't be time for play right now. That's why Remy would fill that gap.

Justin opened his eyes when he heard the door and his girlfriends voice calling out to him. "Shit..what time is it?" He asked as he looked down on the other side of his bed. Remy was still asleep..always had been a heavy sleeper. Both of them were naked, and had stayed up all night together...bonding. Despite Jana giving them permission to fool around, something about her being here while Remy was just unnerved him. Nonetheless, he crawled out of the pull out bed. That thing was uncomfortable..he needed to get an actual bed instead of using his couch.

He slipped on a pair of pants and then went over to the door. His hair was a mess, but other than that he was looking much better than he had the previous weeks. All of his injuries had healed up rather well. He had lost a bit of definition in his upper body, mostly from all the weeks in recovery. That he didn't like, but was aiming to fix it and maybe bulk up a bit more. "Hey Jana..you look...a lot better." He wished he could have taken a shower before she had come here, but he couldn't help himself. He had to embrace her.

"You too," Jana smiled, giving him a fond hug. It was quite clear there was no bra in that tank-top, but Jana was happy to spoil him with kisses. He smelled like sex, so he was listening! Good boy! Much as she wanted to indulge, she couldn't. And she really wanted to indulge when he saw her boy shirtless. Mei needed her, she would not fail...not this time. She'd have some people, end of discussion.

"Mm, I need you and Remy to get dressed as soon as you can, okay? I'm going to head down Peach Tree and grab Masami, I've got to call in a few favors." she smiled. "And you two are coming with me, got it?"

She knew. She knew Remy was sleeping in his apartment...not that he'd hide that from her. He sighed and then rubbed his eyes, feeling especially lazy. He told her and Mei that he would help, but fuck he was tired. "..Alright." He said as he left the door open and then shuffled back into the living room. He hated waking Remy, but he'd do it anyway. For Jana. He placed her hand on her shoulder and gently nudged her. "Remy...come on. Jana needs us to get up and dressed." He told her, though she just groaned and rolled over in her sleep, the blanket slipping from her breasts. Justin blushed..Remy had some amazing tits..not as good as Jana's though..

He felt bad for comparing.

"She's out like a light..what do you need her for?" Justin asked her as he got up and tried looking for a shirt that didn't have stains on it. He really needed to do his laundry...

"Her brother, and her connections," Jana said, grinning playfully as she settled on the bed. "Woo...you did a number on her, didn't you?" Jana smirked, reaching up and giving Remy's ass a firm, wonderful smack that made her tight little butt jiggle. "Hey! Relaxation time is over, girl! We gotta move! Stuff needs done!" She knew a well sexed woman when she saw one, well...one of Justin's many talents at work, eh?

"I just..you know." He blushed and scratched the back of his head. Why was this embarrassing him...telling his own girlfriend about hsi sex life with another female...

Justin didn't want to be anywhere around Remy when Jana smacked her ass. Remy cried out and then sat straight up, her glare catching before he could even get away. "It...wasn't me! It was Jana.." He told her before Remy looked over and saw her attacker. She sighed and then scratched her head, seemingly not caring that she was naked in front of her.

"Whazzat? We got..what to do?" She asked as she yawned and then forced herself out of bed, lazily looking around for her clothes.

"We need to gather some connections...and Levy..." Justin shivered..he really didn't want to see that man again. Still, from what he heard, he had forgiven him..mainly because Remy told him to.

"Okay..I guess." Remy tiredly pulled on her panties and short shorts. It was almost two in the afternoon, but she didn't seem to be a morning person.

"Don't be such a grump," Jana said, giving her a friendly nudge and a smirk. "I've been stuck in a hospital bed for the past few weeks, not riding a dick. I want to make use of my legs before we tie him to the bed. I know you know people, Remy...and I need everyone, even if they're not C grade. We can't be so picky right now." Damn, no wonder Justin was so eager. Remy had a great body, all the right tone and all the right curves.

"Of course I know people. But uhh...most of those people were against DC. I do have some other people in mind, but Levy is probably your best bet. He knows lots of nice people." Once Remy wish finished dressing she looked at Justin and saw how awkward he was being. Well, it couldn't be helped. She had a nice time pretending to be his girlfriend..but now that Jana was healthy he'd probably just toss her to the side or something.

"Nope, everyone," Jana smiled, arm around her shoulders. "Let me sort out the problems, okay?" She needed to reach as far as she could, nothing less. She could handle any people who were going to be difficult. Mei didn't have a lot of choice at the moment, even if she might not like some of her selection...they needed strong people, too. Which meant biting your lip and taking help that got offered sometimes.

Even if some of the people, even she didn't want to ask. But it couldn't be helped.

Remy wasn't sure how Jana planned on convincing the people who disliked DC to help, but she would do as she asked. She owed her that much. "Okay, just be prepared for some nasty comments. Especially regarding your new leader...some of my friends have been busted by her specifically."

Justin finished dressing and then opened the door for the girls. "Bet I will get some flack too...as I recall your friends still hate me." He told Remy. She nodded.

"They won't touch you, though...you already got beat up."

"And they got emasculated the last time they tried," Jana grinned, giving Justin's rear a firm squeeze in passing as she sauntered out. "You keeping our boy preoccupied, Remy? He looks much better than he did at the hospital." Justin would just have to deal with the awkwardness, she liked Remy. She liked Justin enough to know that he needed things that she couldn't give just yet, so...why not? It wasn't like Jana cared, Justin was like a puppy with a leash around her.

Crude, but true.

Justin grunted a bit and then looked at Jana with a smirk. He didn't seem to mind the attention, though as soon as she asked Remy about what had been going on with the two, he started getting uncomfortable again.

Remy blushed a bit and then nodded, twirling a string of blonde hair around her finger as they started heading over to her favorite spot. It had just got fixed from what she had heard. Hopefully they weren't banned from there. "Mmhmm." Was her reply as she texted her brother to gather up his contacts and head over there as well. She could text pretty fast with one hand.

"Mmhm," she parroted, nudging her again. "That's it? No stories? No interesting anecdotes? Just a 'mmhm'?" she smirked. "Oh, don't tell me...he didn't go limp on you, did he? Was he a bad guest?" she teased. "Am I in for a disappointment later?" There was an almost obscene joy watching Justin squirm so much, she probably needed to invest in a less damaging hobby. Like beating idiots up on the streets.

Yeah, that seemed better.

"Jana!" Justin growled. Why was she so insistent on being so...ugh. He didn't know the word. He could only describe her attitude as "Jana". His eyes glanced to Remy, who was still focusing on texting.

"Well, no. I just thought that you didn't need any description because he's already fucked you. Justin was..incredible. I'll leave it at that, you two can discuss it between yourselves." She said, with a bit of spice to her tone. There was the Rem Justin knew. He was surrounded by fire crackers. "More importantly, I asked my usual crew to come...but they are with Angel and Leonardo. Those two...will give you the most trouble, Jana."

"Good," Jana replied cheerfully, cracking her knuckles. "I was hoping I'd get the beat the shit out of someone, fucking whore back in Central turned my blades into pretzels...Master is going to be happy about that." she sighed. "Don't worry, I'm great at negotiating!" With her fists. But it was the same thing, right? Totally. You didn't need words to convince someone, a good bruise or two would fit the same thing!

"Your Master? You still see your teacher, Jana?" Justin asked her. She was already plenty strong to him, so it was really odd to him that she still trained. Then again, most of the adults were worlds above them in terms of power and experience, so Jana would be able to learn lots of stuff from a single person. He really needed to talk to Masami. He was feeling better, so...

Would she even help them? He wasn't sure what happened to Komoku, but if he had to guess, Mei had froze him in ice that never thawed for all eternity, then dropped him at the bottom of the sea. Okay, maybe not...but there was now way he was out there running free after what he had done.

"I'm still her student," Jana admitted. "I haven't visited since I joined the DC, though. She always said I lacked focus." Maybe she was right, her focus is what cost her the weapons she was given. To think she'd get another set was arrogant. But...she would still ask, at some point. In the meantime, she'd make do with her fists as penance. Ah...it had been a while since she had fought with her bare hands.

"That's why I joined in the first place, you know? Challenge myself, see if she was right." And...she kind of was, as shameful as it was to say.

"I don't see how focus could have prevented Lili from bending the metal in your swords.." Remy commented as they got to the karaoke bar. "Levy is the closest thing I've had to a master. He taught me how to spit my element out of my mouth. It was the hardest technique I've ever learned. Brutal too, pretty sure I almost died just before I got the hang of it."

"Thank you for the lovely image, Remy. But we're here now, and maybe we should....keep a low profile?" Justin told them before opening the door for the ladies. Well..at least Jana wasn't in uniform right now?

"We don't have the time to play this soft and pretty, handsome," Jana admitted. "We need help, and we need it immediately. Remy, where's the two assholes who will cause us the most trouble? Let me sort them out first before we figure out the rest." he murmured, scanning the bar before giving the bartender a slightly apologetic smile. She'd take it outside this time, she promised...but he was as skittish as a cockroach. She couldn't blame him.

"Oh, everyone is in their usual place." Remy disregarded the cowering manager and went straight back to her spot. She was immediately greeted by one of her usual boys, Harry, first. Though when he noticed Justin and Jana with her he just grimaced and so did the rest of them.

"Remy..." A soft voice came out from the corner of the room where a TV was. She immediately recognized it and looked over to see Angel, twirling a microphone in her hand. So some of her friends actually did play karaoke. Leonardo was with her, though he seemed to be listening to his own music. "...I had hoped the rumors weren't true about you hanging around Justin Time again. But it seems that they are." Angels sapphire eyes looked at Jana and they narrowed. "A new friend of yours?"

"Yes, this is Jana..Jana..those two are Angel and Leonardo...you've met Harry and the rest before."

"They look better when they're not rubbing their bruised egos," Jana grinned, settling her hands on the table to give them a...view, to say the least when she leaned forward. Intentional? Hard to say, Jana had a poker face like nothing else. Just a more outgoing kind. Still, she lived and breathed Red culture. She'd do this straight forward, and see what the outcome was.

"My name is Jana, and I'm friends with Mei...and we're looking for help."

The red head Leonardo suddenly looked like he was paying attention to the conversation upon hearing that name. "..You're friends with who? I hope you're not referring to that dreadful Ice Queen. But how could you be? No one is friends with that stiff broad." His eyes looked to Remy. "Wait, Jana sounds familiar. Isn't she Justin's new whore?"

Justin glared at Leonardo and then shook his head. "None of that is important, right now. Just listen to what she has to say...this is serious." He told them, though it only earned him a high pitched obnoxious laugh from his classmate.

"Who the fuck are you? When did you learn how to stand up for yourself? Cocky bastard, think you're hot shit or something now?"

Back
Top Bottom