Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Seems like I've been gone too long," Jana smiled, scratching her cheek. "Looks like everybody who has a one inch dick started thinking it was ten, guess I need to start castrating a few stray dogs again." There was a time when Jana wasn't happy, when she wasn't smiling. When she was a little girl who had no parents, when she had seen the worst side of Red to a girl growing up alone, when she had an idea about what she was capable of, but could only do it when she needed it most. She used to be some flat chested little play thing, a vulture that scurried around the wolves for a fresh meal.

Whore. That was a word she hadn't heard in a while. Reminded her of those days, the days when she was afraid of what would happen if the people not in uniform found her. The days of shivering alone in an alley because her parents were never there. She wasn't the vulture anymore, she was the wolf. The Alpha Wolf.

"Fine, I'll do this the Red way." she said, her red eyes narrowing. "Any of you have a problem with me, take it outside. Then once I beat your useless shit faces into the pavement, you listen to what I have to say, and you say yes. Or I'll make it worse."

"Haha, is this bitch serious? Angel, did you hear what she said? Oh god...every loser thinks their hot shit these days, huh?" Leonardo pawed at Angel's black hair, though she wasn't paying him any mind. She seemed absolutely livid more or less. How dare this girl just walk in here and start talking down on them. Though she wasn't one to fight unless she absolutely needed to.

"Remy...take that girl and your dog home. I'm tired of looking at them." Angel crossed her arms, her black dress clinging tightly to her breasts. Remy knew they weren't going to be happy, but..well she didn't want to see any of her friends get into a fight.

"Please listen, you two. We all had a hand in what happened in Central..a few students passed away, both in and out of the hospital. I know neither of you thought you'd have blood on your hands, but...Nicholas was a crazy bastard. We have to help Jana and Mei, and..."

"Fuck that bitch!" Leonardo interrupted Remy and got up, walking over to the three. He sized Jana up, smirking as he looked into her eyes. "...Well, maybe I will help. How about you come back in here with you and your Ice Queen, and you can both suck my cock until I feel like helping you. She owes me anyway. Dumb cunt had me locked up just because I was teaching some punk a lesson."

There was a flicker of something in Jana's eyes that was rarely seen, but that's mostly because she had no reason to feel it. Her reaction was a immediate, her forehead slammed into his nose in a spray of blood, and Jana was on him like a wild animal. She grabbed him by the shoulder and slammed his face onto a table, then reared it back and slammed it again, pressing it down with fire burning at his scalp. His screams were horrendous, and the bloody mess was everywhere as people backed away like they just saw a wolf take down a human.

This was not a cheerful, smiling, happy Jana. This was a Jana that had grew up in a town that told her to fuck off on a regular basis. Jana had no filter here, she promised Mei help...and she would get that help no matter what it took. This was the part of Red people tended to forget about existed, because it existed only when the DC didn't see it. Now? No DC. No reason Jana had to filter anything. If fear got people following, fear is what it'd take. People in Red had followed under people for far worse, she knew it from a personal history.

"I'm sorry," Jana said firmly. "I didn't hear you." she said, yanking his head back to expose his broke nose and bloody face. "What was that again?" she said, leaning in just a little.

Leonardo didn't see it coming. Well, he didn't expect her to headbutt him. He yowled in pain as her forehead hit his nose, and he heard a sickening crunch as then felt blood gushing down his face. Once she grabbed him by the shoulder he didn't even have time to pull away from her. Angel was right behind Jana, her hand on her spear. But in a flash, Remy was between her and Jana, her Sai against the womans throat. Leonard was still crying out in pain and whimpering, and Justin just stared at his girlfriend..who was supposed to be DC. But she wasn't in uniform...if this was how she wanted to convince people to help...it was none of his business.

"...Nothing...I didn't say anything!" Leonardo shouted as his other earbud fell out of his ear and slid down to the floor.

"Get out of the way, Remy." Angel hissed. "Or I'll cut you down too."

"You talk about Mei again, and your nose is the least of your worries, you understand?" Jana muttered. "Look around you, you fucking idiot. Don't act like you don't know what kind of rabid madhouse this place is." she said, hand on Remy's shoulder in thanks. "Everyone likes to think they're better than the DC, but you dickless fucks are the first people to come sobbing when something is wrong and none of you are strong enough to deal with it." she said.

"So, here I am. Giving you one damn chance to actually be strong enough to fix your own goddamn problems, and what do I get? I get the reason that I used to torch houses when I was a child." she muttered. "You people disappoint me. People died out there, there's kids that won't be out of the hospital in months. And now we're running blind. You assholes always talk about how Red actually keeps an eye on it's own, how it's better than everyone else because we're not stuck up like Blue, or have wind up our ass like Green. You know what I saw growing up? A bunch of fucking animals who tear at the first wounded thing they can get. Mei is the leader of the DC now, and I promised her help. If I have to fucking drag you people back to Central and put you in a uniform, I will do it. I don't care how bitter you are that you're not strong enough to deal with the DC trying to stop this place from blowing up. We need help, not a bunch of stupid children who pout when they don't get their way. So if there's any more of you assholes like the bitch on the ground, let me sort it out for you too. Otherwise, get to the hospital in North and see Mei. She'll have something for you to do."

The room was filled with silence, and Remy decided to follow up with Jana's speech since none of them knew what to say. "I've been helping them for a long time now. Those students do not think they are better than we are...Mei doesn't think she is better than us. All they want is to help us, and they've been doing that for years. I think we should at least help them out. Especially because in the long run, we'll be stronger because of it. Angel, you're already wearing black. You're halfway there." Remy gave her a smile, though the girl didn't reply. She only twirled her staff and put it away.

"Fine. We'll do it your way, Jana. I wanted to see a change, and if DC is just letting anyone join in, then I suppose that change has come. So I'll help in making sure that whatever the Ice Queen does, it's best for all of us. Otherwise, she'll end up like Pitor Kishi. Get up, Leonardo. Stop fooling around." She told him before he stood up slowly and wiped his nose. It was no longer bleeding.

"Ugh damn it. If Angel is going to help, and Remy says it's for the best...whatever. I guess I'll do it." He said but glared down at Jana. "Just don't do that again...this is going to be a bitch to fix..might as well go over to that hospital anyway to get them to set it...sheesh fucking psycho.." He muttered under his breath as he walked out of the bar, with Angel following. Remy looked at the other four.

"We'll help..it's not like we have anything better to do anyway. Besides...you're new friend is scary. Glad that was Leonardo and not me." The black, long haired boy named Samson told her. The others nodded, and Remy hugged every one of them.

"Thanks Samson. Eddy. Harry. Rodger. I'd like to see you four get stronger too." She told them. They just smiled at her and shrugged, walking out. She turned back to Jana and shrugged. "That went...much better than I thought it would."

"Red Diplomacy always works," Jana grinned, that cheery exterior coming back in full force. "Figured it would, most people don't listen to someone unless you make a mess. And we didn't even break a table!" Still, not everyone agreed...most ignored them, or at least decided to act like nothing wrong had happened. "Okay...next stop, fetch your big ol' gorilla of a brother, Rem. I need to get someone else." she smiled. Masami'd probably agree...

"Levy..is on his way here, actually. Hopefully he won't blast through the window again." Remy told her as she looked at the blood on the table. "He...really was messing around." She said absentmindedly before Justin sat down on a chair that wasn't spattered with Leonardo's blood.

"Well if he's coming we might as well just relax here." He seemed nervous. Yeah, he was definitely nervous.

The owner came over and muttered something about ungrateful kids as Jana gave him a bashfully shy grin, she was a good actor as he began to quickly mop up the mess.

"Oh yeah? How's that big idiot doing?" Jana said, sitting down one of the nearby tables and propping her feet up. Whoever came into the door was getting a nice view of a pair of white panties. Given who they were attached to, perhaps it was less of a nice view and more of a gigantic tease. "I thought he was playing soft on me," Jana smirked. "Maybe that's why I hit him a little harder than I usually do."

"He's fine. Been contacting me more and asking about you. He was worried, but apparently too shy to visit you in the hospital." Remy answered as she watched the owner clean up the blood. He must not have been trying to kick them out because they were regulars, regulars with money. Angel was the one who constantly rented the backroom out every few days a week, even if she couldn't make it.

A few moments passed before the man of the hour walked in, his eyes immediately looking up at Jana's skirt. Justin immediately saw what was going on, and he rose to his feet. "Hey, buddy. Glad to see you healed up well." His tone was a bit sarcastic. Why hadn't he just gotten her some pants or something? Or at least a longer skirt. Levy glanced at Justin and looked him up and down.

"Thought you'd still be in a cast or something." He commented before turning back to Jana. "My sister told me you needed help, and here I am." There was a light blush on his cheek, which was really...stupid looking considering the man was six and a half feet tall. Was he nervous or something?

"Good," Jana smiled, slipping her legs down to rise up. "We need all the help we can get, big guy. I owe you one." Ooh, she knew that look...it was about as blatant as Justin's hungry stares. Aw, did he have a crush on her? What a weird time to get one. Either way, she crossed her arms underneath her breasts, supporting her lovely cleavage as she leaned down a little. "So, now that we have all three of us...we need to get Masami, and find Komoku."

Unfortunately, the bastard had evaded them. How, god knew...but considering that guy was a freak of nature that could take just about every punishment under the sun, it wasn't all that surprising. That was the first order of business, not that Mei would like what she had planned...

"Komoku," Levy began, scratching his chin. "Been a while since I saw that bastard. You planning on arresting him or something? I'm pretty sure he's the reason why people died." He wasn't going to argue with whatever the lady wanted. He just found it a tad peculiar. "I also sent my friends over to your new leader. In case you were wondering why I showed up alone." He was trying not to stare at her cleavage. Not because Justin was glaring at him, but just because he was trying to be a gentlemen.

"Hm, good." Jana smiled. "And what I'm planning to do is a secret, now come on...let's get Masami." Was he...shy around her? That was kind of cute, really. Justin could be pouty all he wanted. And besides that...a weapon not used is a wasted one, indeed. "Thanks for coming, big guy, you're a sweetheart. You're really helping me out." Granted, Mei probably wasn't going to be incredibly excited about a bunch of rough street kids from Red helping out, but a handful was better than none.

Justin felt himself getting jealous, but he tried his best not to show it. Jana and Mei needed help. He couldn't let his emotions jeopardize that, and besides...he had been sleeping with Remy for the last few weeks. He had no room to be upset.

Remy looked at Justin and saw how uncomfortable he looked. She already knew what was going through his mind. She knew him well. She reached over and rubbed his back, hoping to distract him just a little bit while her brother spoke. "It's not a problem. I had to threaten them a little, lazy bastards. But they're good men." He said as they walked out of the bar.

"Already had to do that," Jana admitted, heading out. She had no honest idea if Masami would help them, given all that had happened with Komoku, from everything she knew...she still cared about her brother. "How's Green handling this mess, anyway, you two?" she asked, glancing back at them. Yes, she saw Justin getting into one of his moods again, but what was his problem?

Levy shrugged. "Not as bad as Red, but worse than Blue..I haven't really been seeing anything too violent, but the atmosphere is tense. There are several people that are fine with Kishi being dead...but they don't know what kind of leader the Ice Queen will be. You and the rest of your DC members know her, so you all probably trust her. However, the only side that we know of her is how hellbent she is on keeping order. She'll arrest anyone if they even think about breaking the rules. In other words, people think she's going to be a tyrant."

"Shows how much they know," Jana muttered dryly. "Like it or not, the DC keeps this place somewhat stable. Mei knows what she's doing...and anything can be better than a Kishi, I bet." she groused. "Not like anyone's ever had the chance, right? How do they know? Everyone thought the DC was iron fisted in the first place."

Levy looked down at Jana and nodded, his eyes getting caught up in her cleavage once more. "That's what I said. At least DC is being lead by a fellow student. People are just waiting is all. They're waiting to see what she does.." He looked at Remy. "What about Red? What's the general reaction over there?"

The blonde haired girl suddenly stopped focusing on Justin and looked at her older brother. "Most don't care and will continue to do what they want...some are saying they want to challenge her and beat her so they can take over DC...just for fun. I don't take those people seriously, they know they can't beat her. She defeated Komoku and Nicholas without much time to rest."

"And I'm supposed to be the crazy one," Jana smirked, glancing up at Levy. Well, he couldn't blame the giant for staring, it wasn't like she could do much about it. "So you think Green is going to cause a lot of problems, then?"

He was silent for a moment as he looked away. He couldn't seem to hold her gaze for too long. "..I don't know, really. Doubt the people who have a problem with Mei will actually fight with her. But they might try to indirectly cause trouble." He mumbled and then remembered something. "I do remember one man being particularly upset about how the situation turned out. I believe he is close friends with Trevlyn...I can't remember his name..Trent? Ugh..that's not it. Kent maybe.."

"Kent..." Jana said, brows furrowed. Kent...Kent...why did that sound familiar...? "I'll have to run that by Mei, for now...let's just hope this plan works." she murmured. The arcade was even more lively than usual, probably because people were trying to forget what happened at Central, ignorance was bliss, she supposed. There were a lot of people here, the entire place smelled of sweat and fear. Ugh. Gross.

She knew where Masami was, hopefully...

"Hey, big guy...you see a girl in a jumpsuit on the DDF machines in the back?" Jana said, scanning the crowd.

Since Levy stood at least a head above everyone here..he could easily spot the girl. "Yeah, she's over there." Levy pushed passed the people in his way rather easily, making a path for Jana and his sister to follow. He seemed to have forgotten that Justin was even there. Once they got to Masami, he realized that she looked familiar. Right, this was Komoku's sister.

Masami blinked and glanced behind her as she hopped off the dance board. Well, it was hard not to hear the annoyed cries of frustration of being shoved aside. But she recognized the huge dude, and the people with her.

"...Jana?" she blinked faintly. "Justin? The hell are you guys doing here?"

"Long story," Jana sighed. "...A really long story, involving your brother, you know where he is?"

"...No," Masami muttered. "Why would I tell you?"

Justin hadn't really seen Masami in a while. Or anyone really. Hiding from Komoku's crew and being on bed rest for a few weeks had made him scarce for a while. "Why wouldn't you tell us?" Justin asked her with a grin. He liked Masami, though he didn't think she liked him.

"If you don't know where he is, little lady, maybe you can tell us when the last time you saw him? I doubt Jana plans on arresting him or anything..." Levy told the girl as he gave her a rather kind and goofy looking smile. Much less...sinister than Justin's grin. He was really just a big softie.

Masami frowned at that, arms crossing. "...If you're not going to arrest him, what are you doing?"

"Recruiting him," Jana smiled easily. "Shouldn't be too hard, like pulling teeth from a grizzly bear."

"...What?" Masami blinked incredulously. She had...officially heard everything, now.

Back
Top Bottom