Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

He shivered faintly at that, face nuzzled against her tits as his tongue roamed on one of her nipples, his hips slowing a fraction. "Say that again," he growled hungrily, his voice rumbling against her chest. There was something so perfectly filthy about Mei cursing like that, it sounded so juvenile...but god, the way she put inflections on his favorite word made his hips pick up in strength, and slow in speed.

"Fuck!" Mei cried out as she felt his tongue against her nipple. She already knew what he meant when he asked her to repeat herself. She knew what her cursing did to him, not that she could understand why. She didn't complain though, not when he was slamming into her so powerfully. She thought it would hurt, but it didn't. She just felt...fuller, if that was the right word. And extremely sensitive, she knew she was already close to orgasming after going so long without this...

He growled happily at the response, tongue slipping over her nipple again before he started to suck hungrily on her swollen breast, his hands slipping along her hips to keep her steady as he bucked into her faster with a heavy exhale. He needed more, he needed to feel more of her...he was going to be so, so sore in about an hour.

She wasn't sure if she was imagining, but the smacking of their bodies together seemed to grow louder thanks to growing puddle underneath her. Her nipples were so sensitive it hurt, but she loved it. She began wailing loudly as she felt herself hitting climax, and his suckling just pushed her over the edge faster. Sure enough, she didn't last much longer, and her body tensed, her pussy squeezed and twitched around his cock, and she finally came.

It was way more intense than she remembered...

Komoku grunted heavily, fingers sinking against her hips as he shivered heavily in surprise with a long groan when he felt his orgasm practically rip out of his body in hunger, letting out long, ragged pants as he twitched and shuddered against her neck.

"Fuck me..." Komoku panted, hips slowly rolling. Fuck, it was like her pussy was trying to lock his dick in place, he could barely move...not that he was going to anyway.

Mei was just as breathless as he was before she slowly moved her arms around his neck and embraced him tightly. Tears stung at her eyes, she couldn't stop it. She felt so stupid, but she couldn't control herself. "I missed you...so much." She whimpered as she tried to ignore her tears. "I don't ever want to lose you, Komoku...never again."

"I missed you too," Komoku said faintly, arms around her waist. "C'mon, stop crying, you're killin' the mood," he smirked, kissing her cheek. "I'm still here, let's think ahead and not behind, alright?" She always had to be so emotional over this, he did dodge a bullet...and he would really hate to admit that out loud, but that was the reality. Either way, it was important to remember that he was still here and that he couldn't do anything to fix his stupidity right now.

"But...but it felt so good." She sobbed as she burried her face in his neck. "I can't help it. I cry at everything now, and I hate it." It was true, she was really happy now, yet here she was, crying. It was a strange feeling, but years of happiness were better than sadness.

"I know, I know," Komoku sighed dramatically, rubbing her back. "It's alright, I figured you'd be touchier when you got pregnant," he smirked. "You always were emotional anyway, I think that's Jana's fault, she made you melt. I prefer it, though....although that frigid bitch stare you're so good at really gets me rock solid," he sighed contently.

"Is that why you purposely press my buttons?" Mei asked as she wiped her tears away. Deep breaths, she just needed to take deep breaths and stopped thinking about it. She wasn't sure what 'it' was anymore. "Because you want to get in trouble? You're just as masochistic as I am." She smirked at him.

"Maybe," he smirked, tugging playfully on her nipples again. "Or maybe I just like being a little rough with you, because I know how much you like it, ever think of that?"

Mei gasped in surprise when he did that, smacking his hand away instinctively. Her nipples were way too sensitive for that, even if it felt just as good as it was painful. "Nope, never thought of that." She said sarcastically as she reached back into the tub and started took out the plug. The bath was plenty warm still, but they couldn't get it with it nearly being filled to the brim. "I thought you were just being rough with me because you could..."

"No," Komoku purred, letting his hands roam across her stomach, and upwards still. "I know what you like, Mei...you think I don't see the little look in your eyes when I get really into it?" Come now, he could practically smell it on her by this point.

She shivered a bit, not just from his touch but the very sound of his voice. There was just something so wonderfully seductive when he spoke to her like that. "Oh...oh yeah?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, waiting for the tub to drain enough before putting the plug back in. "What do I like then, Komoku? Show me..."

"Sure," Komoku smirked, fingers slipping up her shoulders...to settle around her neck and squeeze as his hips started to move again with a hungry growl, his hips roughly bucking into her sensitive pussy. "I know you like this," he growled. "I know you like being some fucking fat pig with my kid in you, don't you?"

Mei gasped in reaction when his large hand squeezed her throat, but she didn't pull away either. Especially not when he started moving his hips again, and she could feel that he was already fully erect once more even after he had just came. His words made her cheeks flushed, and even though she felt like she should have been offended at him calling her fat, or hurt, she didn't feel like that at all...she just felt more pleasure rush between her legs. "M..maybe..." She gasped as her hand reached up to grip his wrist.

"Don't lie," Komoku smirked, pressing his hands tighter around her neck as his hips started again with a hot groan. "Mmn, don't you fucking lie...I know you like this." he panted. "I can feel it in your slutty pussy."

Mei was finding it increasingly hard to breathe now that his grip was tighter, but that didn't stop her from moaning hotly as he began his thrusts again. Her sensitive pussy was indeed twitching with pleasure, even before he began to move. Why did she like this? Why did she like it when he called her names?

"I thought so," Komoku smirked, bucking harder into her with a hungry snarl. "Mmn, you missed being my filthy whore, didn't you?" he said, relaxing the grip on her throat only enough for her to speak.

Mei gasped for air first before she answer him quickly. "Yes, oh fuck, yes..." She whimpered as her legs wrapped around him. It felt so good, she couldn't think. She remembered that's how it felt the first time he fucked her. He treated her like his whore, and she loved every minute of it.

"Louder," Komoku purred, shifting one hand down to smack one of her breasts so hard that it left a beautiful red mark as he started to ram his dick into her wet pussy. "Come on, pig! I want to hear you squeal!"

Mei yelped at the sudden slap to her breast, feeling tears immediately stinging at her eyes. She obeyed him though, despite his continued insults. Before she got angry with him, but now she didn't want to fight it. "Yes, yes! I missed being your filthy whore!" Her nipples were throbbing so bad from that slap, she just wanted him to suck on them again...

"I know you did," Komoku smirked, hand roaming over her stomach to rub it as he continued to slam his cock into her tight pussy. "Mmn, and we got a lot of time to make up for, don't we?" Komoku had rarely, rarely seen her like this...maybe he should have been a little more forward sooner.

"Ah! Uh huh..." Mei agreed breathlessly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She could hear her pissy between the sound of his groin hitting her cheeks. It was so naughty, she was absolutely soaked like nothing else. It felt different, thicker, but it made him slide into her so easily.

"Good," Komoku smirked hungrily, letting his hand trail up to smack her other breast while his fingers tightened around her neck, feeling that wonderful throb at the base of his cock. "You want it again?" he purred. "Come on, pig, I want to hear you squeal your answer."

Back
Top Bottom