Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Considering the fact that I'm pretty sure I've seen more tits and ass in this apartment since I moved in here than I've ever seen before, I don't think I'd have much room to judge you for finding someone attractive," Komoku said dryly. "I mean, jesus, Mei...we're having a kid together, I don't know what else you need to tell you that I'm sticking around regardless."

"I know you're sticking around, but still. It doesn't bother you at all? Not in the very least that I may be looking at another guy? Especially because I...cheated on Adam with you. I just thought that it would be disrespectful to...look at other guys." Mei told him with a grimace. Maybe she was just being stupid, maybe Komoku wasn't a jealous guy. She wasn't sure at this point.

"What do you want me to tell you, to stop having feelings?" Komoku asked dryly. "I think I can say I trust you by now, can't I? You've stuck through my bullshit so far...in places that I didn't think you would," he admitted, perhaps sounding a little more vulnerable than he liked. "...You mean a lot to me, Mei, my sister always harasses me about how you're the best thing that happens to me and how much she likes you and all that...stupid shit," he muttered.

Too vulnerable, probably should have stopped at the first statement.

"Well my mom likes you a lot. Maybe a little too much." Mei said with a slight roll of her eyes. "...My father has some issues to work out, but I feel like he will accept you eventually. I've never really feared you leaving me, but I can't help feeling territorial over you. Because I feel like you are the best thing that ever happened to me, even if we disagree about things. You've helped me become a stronger person, and a better person. Because of you, I learned to forgive people. That's important." She didn't mind being sentimental, since he was the one to bring it up. She forgot that he could have his moments, and it made her feel comfortable to have her own.

"Well," Komoku muttered, feeling his face heat up. "I mean...It's not that I'm not territorial, but...you know, I get it," Komoku mumbled. "I mean, shit, Mei...if I felt twitchy about every guy you had a side thought about, what does that say about how much I trust you?" he sighed. "Come on, even if you DID have some feeling or whatever, I know you'd tell me. I'm not some thug that beats his girl because she has a thought I don't like, have you met my sister?" Komoku said flatly. "I feel like her from ten to now was her rebelling."

"I know you aren't like that." Mei said quickly before looking away. "You know how sheltered I am though, you know that I don't think about stuff if I don't have to. But now that I'm thinking about it, it kind of does bother me how much more experienced you are than me...and it makes me insecure when you look at experienced girls like Jana and Eva. So I get jealous, I guess." Mei admitted, looking away. Ugh, she didn't want to talk anymore, but she knew she had to.

"Considering how much sex we've had, I don't know why you think that," Komoku said dryly. "Besides, I'm with you, and we're going to have a family together...more to the point, I don't think Jana'd give me the satisfaction of knowing I slept with both of you," he smirked. "I just think she's worried how much she'd like it."

Mei sighed and rolled her eyes. He didn't get it, or maybe she wasn't being clear enough. "It's not Jana I'm jealous of, it's experienced people in general. I love you, but I've only been with you. And Adam, once. I don't know, it bothers me sometimes..."

"So, what," Komoku asked brow raised. "You...want to experience it with other people?" he asked curiously. "Try something else out?" He supposed he couldn't blame her, honestly...they weren't even hitting their mid-twenties yet and they already had a kid on the way and a relationship going.

Mei's face went red, and she just shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it until now. Maybe...but I don't think I'd want to do it without you..." She admitted with a grimace. She'd be too scared, to be honest. She felt comfortable with Komoku, but only Komoku if she were fooling around with another guy. "That's weird though...so I guess I don't want to do it."

"Hm," Komoku said thoughtfully, glancing at her before grinning. "Well, tell you what, think about it...but since you already got a lot going on with me in traction and the baby, maybe you should hold off until everything is blown over, eh? We'll talk about it then, sound fair?"

"Sure..." Mei agreed softly, not that she was really looking forward to that conversation. It was embarrassing, and she wasn't really sure what she wanted, but she did feel better about the fact that he was willing to talk about it more. "Anyways, we should probably dry off and get dressed. I lost track of time and I'm sure Aiden is done with dinner by now."

"Probably," he grinned, carefully rising up with a faint grunt before slowly rotating his shoulders. Mei got quite the view of a wet Komoku, his muscles glistening faintly with water before he offered his hands to help her up. "He's fine, he's probably glad he got some peace and quiet."

"Well, he didn't." Mei responded as her eyes gave him the once over. "I don't think there are any walls thick enough to block out the sounds we make when we have sex." She took his hands and got up with a little bit of effort, but she knew it would only get harder as the weeks went by. She wondered how the others were doing over in Volaysia, if they had made the trip safely and all that. Maybe she should send Jana a text before dinner.

It took the screams of a million fans and an overcrowded arena to remind everyone that Sophie was, in fact, a popstar. The practicing for the dancing on an empty stage was one thing but in the weird slightly fetishized schoolgirl uniforms and the flashing lights and the deafening audience was another entirely, seeing it first hand was almost overwhelming. It was incredible how deep they got into the city, purely due to Sophie being so popular.

It was probably a good thing that the tour bus was low-key on the outside, otherwise, in a traffic jam, they'd be getting slammed with pictures and autographs.

"Jeez, this place isn't much different looking than Turuga," Jana mumbled. She wasn't quite sure what she was expecting, but the layout seemed a lot more...rigid? She didn't quite know how to describe it. It felt like this place had a completely different atmosphere compared to Turuga, it sort of made the hair on the back of her neck rise.

"Mm," Dujae said, glancing out the window. He knew the kind of atmosphere it did give, and that just made his mind drift to his brother. Sejae had never been one to skirt boundaries, he just...never approached them if he didn't need to. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but he didn't need him going into that mindset anymore. Things were different, they weren't the scrappy little orphan boys who had to do whatever they could to keep breathing. Now he was out here in this...wild new town and doing god knows what.

What the hell was Sejae even thinking?

"Ugh," Emma groaned, legs propped up on the seat behind Dujae. "This traffic is absolutely rediculous, I'm suddenly glad you can walk almost anywhere in Turuga."

"I don't think it's that bad," Sophie told them with a smile. She didn't look the least bit worried, she was just a chipper as usual despite the upcoming show. "It's probably just because all the fans are on their way to see me. It's probably usually not like this."

"There's only one main road, up to the convention center, I don't see how it wouldn't regularly be like this," Catalina pointed out. She had seen the freeway sign. They were headed somewhere called "The Valley's", where the main convention center where Sophie was performing at was located. The city they were driving through itself was pretty..well, it just seemed really crowded, and when the first entered it, there wasn't any traffic really. However, the outer area was even worse off looking than here, and not many people seemed to even own cars. She didn't like it much.

She looked over to Dujae, he seemed worried. Lost in thought. She didn't really know how to comfort him much, not when he was worried about Sejae. They had always seemed to be attached to the hip before, but now...it was just weird not having Sejae around and he was probably really worried about him. She placed her hand on his leg and absentmindedly rubbed it in a comforting way while looking out the window.

"Oi, dipshit!" Emma said, heel banging against the head of his seat as Dujae hissed in irritation, rubbing the back of his head in frustration. "You're thinking so hard you're foggin' the windows up!"

"Up yours, you man faced gorilla," Dujae grumbled. "My brother is out there doing god knows what, and I'm in here in a fucking dance club!" God, the fuck was her problem?

"And?" Emma said dryly. "We're fucking well here, ain't we? You dragged all of our asses out here and you're going to mope? Your brother's a freak of nature like you are, he's gonna be fine. You losing faith in him? You two may as well have been a couple as much as you two are shirtless together."

Jana couldn't hide the snigger that broke out, covering her mouth in a silent apology. Tenseness aside from the conversation, it did remove some of that surface frustration that Dujae had. Ugh, couldn't Emma say it any other way? And Jana didn't have to laugh, either!

"Ay yi yi," Catalina groaned with a head shake. "No wonder you don't have a boyfriend yet, Emma. No one wants to date a girl who won't show sympathy for them when they're upset." Not that she didn't have a point, but still. She felt that kick in her own seat. "We'll find Sejae, lover. Emma is right, he'll survive for an extra hour. The show will be over before you know it."

"Just remember to be subtle," Mifune said dryly, adjusting his glasses as he usually did. "Last thing we need is Sophie having to deal with the authorities because you guys decided to turn Volyasia into a warzone."

"Don't worry, we're not going to let anything happen to your girlfriend," Jana purred. It was a casual, playful comment, really. But the way Mifune reacted was remarkably snippy, snippier than usual and Jana caught the scent like a cat who had found something to play with.

"...You two didn't," Jana grinned widely. "Oh my god, did you?"

"Did we what?" Sophie asked innocently. Though the wide smile said that they had definitely did something. Maybe it wasn't exactly official, but they were a thing now. She couldn't help but be proud.

"It's about time, I knew you could tap into that sex appeal, Sophie." Catalina said with a grin. "If anyone could get that professional stick up his ass out, it was you."

"I knew it," Jana grinned, shifting up. "I knew it! I knew you liked her!"

"Jana," Mifune muttered. "I'm right here, you don't need to yell," he said, rubbing his neck.

"Aw, this is so cute!" Jana giggled. "The big tough bodyguard falling for the cute pop star! This is like a corny romance novel!"

"You two are disgusting," Emma said flatly, brows raised. "Although, I'm wondering how he's fitting in that, exactly."

"...Me too," Dujae said curiously, looking at Mifune up and down. Well, at least it got his mind off of it. Even though Mifune was quietly fuming, how would he...ugh, did these people think about anything other than violence and sex?

"What's going on?" A gravelly voice inquired from the back of the bus. All Justin wanted to do was sleep, but he couldn't even do that with Jana's excited yelling.

"We're talking about Mifune and Sophie fucking each other." Catalina answered in the most vulgar way possible, causing Sophie to blush madly before looking away. Even she hadn't really thought about that yet, but they were just taking things...sort of slow for now. "Jesus, Justin, you've been sleeping for like four hours!"

"I don't like traveling." Justin sniffed. "You people are so nosy, leave that poor girl alone."

"We're nosey?" Jana said flatly. "Who's the guy who ran off to become a private detective, again? Cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't any of us," she smirked.

"Speaking of people that need to fuck more," Emma added in dryly.

"I think you guys do enough of it," Mifune said flatly. They talk about it enough, anyway...

"Yeah, well I only find out stuff that actually matters, and I don't embarrass people with it. Usually," Justin said with a shrug. "And not that it's any of your business Emma, but I fuck enough, thank you very much."

"Oh yeah?" Catalina said with a lazy smirk. Fine, he wanted them to stop making it about Sophie and Mifune? She'd give the white knight exactly what he wanted. "Who are you in bed with these days, muscles?"

"I bet you'd like to know, but I'm not falling for your traps." Justin muttered. He knew them. He knew what they'd do with that kind of information.

"Oh, you know the kind of girl he's with," Emma said, waggling her fingers with a smirk. "You're surrounded by all these pretty girls, a guy needs some relief, right? Maybe you should have asked me, I could have helped."

"Okay, okay," Jana sighed. "That's enough, remember we're here together to find Sejae, not to question everyone's sex life." Just because it ended badly didn't mean Jana didn't recognize the fact that he was making improvements, his Mom had really torn into him and got him into shape. Although, she doubted that it gave him any fondness for her...she knew how her Mom got when training.

Back
Top Bottom