Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

This time she could barely cry out because his grip had tightened once more around her neck. Her face was completely flushed at this point as she gasped for hair and pulled at his wrist with her hand. Fuck, she was getting so close to orgasm, but she could barely breathe. She didn't answer him with her voice, but her squirming hips sure did. Breathless groaning was all she could do to really confirm that she did want it again, and she was about to have it...

Komoku shifted his fingers subtly to release some of the pressure as he shivered heavily with a long groan, that second orgasm...that was where he lost control of his legs when he came inside her pussy, barely remembering to grip the lip of the tub as he leaned over her, his orgasm starting to ooze out of the sides of her abused pussy as he slowly let go of her neck. Fuck...shit, dammit.

He was really mad he wasn't healthy enough to do more of that...

Mei felt his release just a second before she herself climaxed, and she nearly blacked out from him due to the lack of air she was receiving, but it felt so damn good. She sucked in deep breaths of air when he let go of her neck and couldn't help but rest herself against his weight as she tried to catch her breath. That was so amazing...and now that they had stopped, she kind of felt sore down there...

It was so worth it though. She couldn't even imagine how he was feeling right now. "..You okay?" She finally asked after a moment.

"...Uh, yeah, I think so," Komoku breathed after a moment, rising up carefully with a soft hiss as he rubbed her throat tenderly. "You? You okay?" he grinned. "I didn't grip you too hard, did I?" They could probably take that bath now...

"No, I don't think so." Mei told him as she looked down at his cum drenched cock. Lots of thick, white fluid dripping from his now semi erect cock. She was definitely a mess down there too. "Good thing we got that out of our systems before we actually bathed." She smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah," Komoku chuckled faintly, shifting out with a faint breath. "Here, lemme help you get in," he said, fingers lacing with hers to help her into the bath. He was so, so fucking sore...

"Are you sure you're not the one that needs help?" Mei asked, although she didn't complain when he helped her sit all the way down in the steamy water. It was..hard maneuvering and leaning over. Even tying her shoes or strapping her heels was annoying. Still, she couldn't say she didn't like being pregnant. "Next time I'll do all the work, I don't want you putting yourself back in the hospital."

"We had sex, not run a marathon, I'm fine...just uh, little tender," Komoku admitted, shifting in with a faint hiss before sinking into the water with a grateful sigh. Oh, thank god...sweet, wonderful relaxation. That was almost as good as the sex.

Almost.

"I sure do feel as if I ran a marathon." Mei muttered as she watched him get in the water, resting her head back against the tile behind her. She couldn't tell if it was the choking, or if she was just not used to them having sex anymore. Or maybe it was because she was pregnant. It didn't matter to her. "So...did you ever talk to your friend that was going to help us? Daichi?"

"Yeah," Komoku sighed. "I gave him a text, he says he's going to try and get some help...but he's looking forward to helping." He said, rubbing his neck with a faint grunt. "...Wish I could be out there, but I guess this is my fault."

"It's not your fault..." Mei told him as her hand rubbed against his thigh. "I don't know who that girl was that you fought, but she wasn't normal. She had a purpose, and it was definitely to injure you...or maybe even kill you. I have a feeling it was Mina Kishi..." Mei muttered. No one in the city wanted to see Komoku dead as much as she did.

"Hmph, wouldn't surprise me," Komoku mumbled, eyes narrowed. "...That girl was something else, she felt weird when I fought her, like...punching a padded wall." he murmured, flexing his hand curiously. "Like...none of my impacts mattered, you know?"

"I don't like that someone out there like her exists. Even if she didn't...make you angry and bait you, I don't think you could have one that match. She's as strong as an adult is." Mei sunk into the water further and sighed. "Anyway, we should invite Daichi over for tea tomorrow."

"Sure," Komoku sighed, head resting back against the tub. "I'm sure he'd like that anyway, don't think he does much more than train and act Japanese all day."

"Don't say that, I'm sure he does normal stuff too." Well, she thought so anyway. Then again, he wasn't really that normal considering he spoke horrible English. Maybe she should give him lessons some time...

"Really?" Komoku smirked. "Daichi? You remember that guy, right? He walked around in a karate gi, or whatever the hell that was," he said with a casual wave. "Nice guy and all, and a damn good fighter, but I don't think he knows what 'normal' stuff is." Heh, did he? Not really, he supposed they were alike in that regard.

"Well, Kokoro just said he was quiet and stuff, but I didn't think he'd be so one dimensional." Mei said thoughtfully before straightening up. "Fine, we'll just have to hang out with him more so he has something else to do. I would feel bad if we just used him to help us fight."

"Heh," Komoku grinned. "Look at you, being social...or are you just trying to counter the immense amount of vagina this apartment has?" he smirked. Not that he was complaining, Jana and Eva being immodest about clothing was probably his favorite thing about living here! Especially Jana, woo...that girl had a figure alright.

"No, I just thought it would be nice to...you know, make Daichi feel like we aren't using him? Although having Aiden around is a nice change." Mei stated as she shifted her eyes away with a smile. She liked that he seemed...normal compared to Jana and Eva, but she had seen him fresh out of the shower once or twice and it wasn't a bad view. She just didn't appreciate it until she thought about it just now.

"Hey, nothing wrong with that," Komoku grinned, hands lacing with hers to kiss her knuckle with a playful smirk. "You been enjoying having another little manservant, huh? You creeping on Aiden?" He supposed he should have felt jealous, but...really, she was pregnant with his kid. How the hell was he supposed to feel jealous about anything? They just had the most amazing sex ever and she was practically glowing.

"No," Mei quickly protested, rolling her eyes. "I was too busy worrying about you to creep on anyone. Stop projecting your dirty thoughts about Jana and Eva onto me." He might not have been jealous, but sometimes Mei was. Sometimes, but it was Jana's fault for threatening to sleep with her first boyfriend if she didn't.

"Oh, excuse me," Komoku said dryly. "I forgot that you're the only one who isn't a teenager surrounded by a bunch of physically fit boys and has no wayward thoughts, pardon me," he snorted. "You're a bad lair, Mei. Besides, don't blame me for Jana and Eva being hot and a couple," he smirked. "What am I supposed to do? Tell them to not be happy?"

"You can just ignore them." Mei pointed out as she crossed her arms. "That's what I do around Dujae and Sejae when they're around me, showing off their tattoos and ripped bodies."

"Why would I ignore it?" Komoku grinned, resting his arms casually on the edges of the tub. Oh, this was fun... "Doesn't change anything I feel about you, so why should I feel guilty about you having attractive friends? I know who the most attractive one is, she's the one pregnant and in front of me."

Mei glanced back at him, and she wasn't sure if she should be upset or flattered. "So, you wouldn't be jealous if I appreciated other men, just as long as I appreciated you the most?" She asked carefully. She was genuinely curious, as she always thought that a partner was only supposed to have one person in the world they saw as attractive. That was why she tried so hard to ignore men that she would have otherwise been attracted to if she was single.

Back
Top Bottom