Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Mei yelped at the impact of his open palm meeting her flesh, feeling the blood immediately rush to her creamy skin. She didn't talk back, today she was going to listen to every word he said. No matter how much she wanted to talk back.

"Well, that's different," Komoku purred, giving her ass another harsh smack. "Are you actually going to be a quiet bitch for a change?" Whatever it was, it was making his cock rock solid, what had gotten into her today?

"Nngh!" She grunted as her body flinched against his firm slap. This time she felt her pussy quiver excitedly. That was all he would get from her...until he told her she could speak again.

Komoku smirked at that, shifting over her as his fingers slid over her lips, sinking a pair of fingers inside. It was more than a little arousing at how easily the fingers sunk into her soaked pussy, his lips trailing along her back. "I like you better like this," he smirked, tugging her head down onto the cushion of the couch. "Quiet and horny...just like a true little slut."

Mei cried out when he sunk his fringes inside of her. It felt good, although she was really wanting something else. Her cries were muffled when he forced her head down into the couch. Before, she would deny being a slut. But she knew she was his slut...she admitted it on several occasions. So today, she'd embrace it rather than fight it. Especially since it was making her feel so good. She was already moving against his fingers with no shame, her muscles tightening against his fingers desperately.

"Mm, look at that..." he purred hungrily, already starting to work his fingers in and out of her smoothly, the slick noise making his cock throb. "It's not good enough, is it?" he smirked. "Tell me what you want, Mei."

It took her a minute to answer him, because she wasn't very good at talking while she was turned on and being player with. But eventually she raised her head to answer him, making sure. Her voice could be heard over the squelching sound of her pussy. "I want your cock, Komoku...please." Her begging was humiliating, but that just made it more arousing for both of them.

"Louder," Komoku smirked, slipping his fingers out to place a firm, hard smack on her wet pussy lips. "Come on, whore! Say it like you mean it!" She looked good submissive, hard to believe that this was a terrifying woman in reality.

Mei wasn't expecting him to slap her there and it caused her body to jerk forward. Her thick abundant juices trailed after his hand when he pulled his hand back. "Ahh! I...I want your cock, Komoku! Please! Stck it in my slutty pussy!" She cried out as her cheeks flushed red.

"Good girl," Komoku purred, licking his fingers as he slid forward. He didn't hesitate in the slightest, all it took was a faint rub of the tip before every inch of his thick cock slammed into her soaked pussy. He grunted loudly, head lolled back in pleasure. Fuck, had it been that long? It sure felt like it...

Mei grabbed the couch cushions desperately as he plunged inside of her. It was an overwhelming feeling...it always was when they hadn't done it in a while and her pussy had to readjust to his girth. She could feel him throbbing inside of her, it was wonderful. She panted softly, gently moving forward and pushing back so that her ass would meet his hips. It felt so good...

He gripped her hips with a hungry growl, bucking into her like a wild dog as his balls smacked loudly against her skin. Panting hungrily in pleasure, it was always the best pussy he had ever felt, and somehow...knowing she was pregnant made the feeling of arousal even stronger.

When they were in this position, she always felt like she could just barely handle him. But she didn't mind that...in a way it was arousing to know that he was possibly slamming into her cervix.

..She probably had problems, but she was slowly learning to accept them. Especially when she was wearing a leash, panting with her tongue out like a bitch in heat and occasionally 'squealing like a pig'. Carrying herself with so much dignity for so long made experiences like this just that much arousing to her. She loved Komoku for loving every side of her, not just the proper, dignified one.

He nuzzled against her neck, letting go of her leash to hear it jingle against her body as his hands slid up her chest, squeezing her breasts as he bucked into her mindlessly, grunting all the while. What had gotten into her today? Whatever it was, he was kind of hoping it came up more. She was lost in pleasure and Komoku couldn't help but urge every bit of it on with rapid movements of his hips, squeezing and roughly pawing at her breasts.

Her breasts were tender and a little swollen, so she cried out a little louder than usually when he began playing with them. She wasn't sure if it hurt or it felt better than usual. She was starting to drool on the couch but she didn't even care...chance are she'd have to clean up the mess they were about to make, or were already making. Their lower halves were already covered in her mess, just because of how brutal he was slamming inside of her. She couldn't help but feel the pleasure start to build...she wanted to make it last though. She wanted to cum when he did.

"Mm," Komoku growled against her shoulder as his hips never slowed down, only the grunts and primal noises that he made really escaping the echo of his harsh impacts. "I'm gonna cum, Mei," he panted heavily, eyes fluttering in pleasure as he settled his hands over hers...only so he could really slam his hips into her. He wanted her to scream, he wanted to hear her be a horrible, slutty mess. He wanted to feel her tighten around his cock. He needed it more than anything.

"Me...me too!" Mei shouted breathlessly as as her body began to tense, her pussy starting to squeeze him almost unbearably. "I...I want to cum with you! I want to feel your cum inside of me when I cum!" She continued as shut her eyes tight. She couldn't hold back much longer!

Komoku let out something akin to a roar of pleasure as he nuzzled against her neck, his hips bucking mindlessly into her tight pussy when he finally came, his body slowly starting to stiffen as he grunted and growled hungrily.

She wasn't sure who did it first, but they were making a lot of noise together thanks to his primal roar and her screaming. Somewhere during her orgasmic experience her legs went numb and her body went limp against the couch. It took a moment for her to regain her senses, but even when she did the only thing she could muster was a single sentence. "I love you..." She gasped as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Love you too," Komoku mumbled, somewhere in there as he nuzzled across her neck, his hands roaming down her twitching legs. "Mm...feels like it's been a while, he admitted, slowly slipping his cock out with a heavy breath. He couldn't help but squeeze her cheeks and spread them to admire the disgusting, hot, nasty mess that seemed to be her pussy, lips swollen and red with cum slowly starting to ooze out.

...It was a good thing Komoku was a clean freak.

"Mnn...just a little under a week. I've been busy." Organizing the tournament and dealing with her own stress...she really hadn't thought about it until now. Though it was sort of a good thing, to take breaks. It felt better sometimes when you finally fucked after a long time. "But it felt good, didn't it? How messy am I?"

"Perfect," Komoku grinned, giving her ass a hungry squeeze. Mm, very perfect...he'd never get tired of seeing it. "But now I have to clean the couch up, thanks to you."

"Maybe if you didn't make me feel so good, you wouldn't have to clean up after me." Mei said sarcastically, her hips squirming at his grip. "Come on, Komoku. This always happens."

"Mm, and I love it every time..." he purred, hands trialing up her back. "You look better like this anyway, so it's worth it."

"So I've heard," Mei muttered before she turned around underneath him and draped her arms over his shoulders. "Soon I'm going to start showing...it's going to be a little embarrassing." Her body was going to start changing in the most embarrassing of ways, she wasn't sure how she'd handle it.

Back
Top Bottom