Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Mei was almost in shock when Komoku roughly pushed her away. It was only when she heard the man talk that she snapped out of it. "Hey...wait! Komoku, calm down!" She turned to the man desperately, she knew there was no way Komoku could beat him. He was an adult and she could just tell..he was dangerous.

"Please don't fight him! He's just upset! He's not thinking right!" She pleaded in Japanese, since that seemed to be the only language he spoke. She wanted to stop him from doing something stupid...but getting him to calm down while he was like this was next to impossible. She had no choice but to try to reason with this man...

"You cannot stop the blood of a warrior, girl, step aside," He said coldly, eyes narrowed. Komoku didn't like that much either.

"Don't you talk to her like that," Komoku snarled, launching forward like a rocket. The man was temporarily surprised as Komoku came at him like a wild animal, his hook slamming viciously into the man's scarred cheek in a thunderous explosion, jerking his face to the right. But all that did was put a wicked smirk on the man's face as he returned the favor in a brutal punch that sent him almost staggering to the ground in shock, panting heavily.

What in the...he knew this guy was an adult and all, but how does anyone recover that fast!?

"Hm, not bad..." he mused, grinning all the while. "What I would expect, at least. You're still on your feet, impressive."

It was too late. Komoku really had done it and she didn't know what to do...who was this person? Why was he so interested in Komoku? Never mind that, he took one of Komoku's punches to the face and he didn't even flinch! She moved over to his side again, not caring that he pushed her away. She didn't care if she was getting in the way of their dumb squabble either. She had to stop this! "Komoku, stop it! Your body doesn't need anymore abuse, let's just go home! Please..."

"Both of you, stop it," Emi said in irritation as the man finally relaxed in mild surprise, shoulders settling into a more normal posture as Komoku wiped his cheek in annoyance. Oh, sure enough...Emi Rokujo was storming out, apron in all with a disgusted frown.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Emi shot out in furious Japanese. "You don't see your son for years and the first thing you do is strike him!?"

"...I apologize," he muttered, bowing in respect. "I meant nothing by it, I simply-"

"I knew exactly what you were doing," Emi muttered. And Komoku was just as dumb as his father for doing it...

Mei sighed, a little grateful that Emi had come out. But something that Emi said made Mei's mouth drop. "S-son?" She said in clear English as her green eyes went right to the man. That was Komoku's...father?! But...now that she was actually looking at him the resemblance was definitely there.

"...What?" Komoku blinked, staring at the both of them as Emi sighed, hand running through her hair.

"Komoku, meet your idiot father," Emi muttered. "Manzen Eiji," she said as Manzen perked up at the name, smiling widely.

"It is...honor to meet you," Manzen said in English, nodding. "Forgive me, I wanted to see strength of son. Is...Masami around?" he said hopefully.

It was...it was his father, which explained so much just at first glance. The eyes, the wild grin...the...hard hits. Komoku, for once in his life, was absolutely unsure of what to say. All he felt was anger and some weird feeling of joy that he didn't feel like his father deserved.

"What?" Komoku snarled. "Are you fucking joking!? You dump me off to someone's family and now you want to act like nothing ever happened?!"

"Komoku..." Mei couldn't even begin to understand what the was feeling but she didn't like seeing him this way. But this man...he just appeared out of thin air. She understood why he was upset. That was why she didn't have any words for him...she couldn't calm him down if she didn't understand. "Take a deep breath. You can't process this until you calm yourself a little.."

Komoku pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a long, heavy exhale. Manzen seemed more than a little puzzled

"...I am going to go home," Komoku decided. "And I will deal with this tomorrow, when I don't want to punch that idiot's face in," he muttered. Yes, that was the best way to handle it. And maybe sex, really rough, angry, affectionate sex.

Yeah. That'd work.

Mei sighed softly before she glanced over to Emi and Manzen. "I'm...I'm going to take him home. Sorry..." She wasn't sure what she was apologizing for but she was already pulling him with her. She was relieved that he at least calmed down...hopefully she could make him relax a little more when they got home so he could come to terms with this.

And she thought she had father issues...

So, that was his father. The man who just...dumped him and Masami off with an old guy and his daughter like everything was fine and dandy, and he had the goddamn audacity to ask about Masami!? Someone who he had to help raise? That was it? He didn't apologize for anything, he just wanted to pick a fight. That was his first meeting with the father he never knew? Well, it seemed appropriate, didn't it? Emi had said that he was just like his father, and that was proven rather clearly today.

He felt ready to punch a wall, or...or something. He didn't know what to feel other than frustration and anger.

They walked in silence for a long time...almost all the way back to home. But that was only because Mei knew he needed time to just think, and she didn't want to interrupt whatever thoughts he had going on in his mind. He still looked very angry and she couldn't blame him. But she had to at least...try to comfort him at some point. "..This doesn't change anything, Komoku. Who your dad is...you're still you no matter who your parents are."

"Yeah?" Komoku muttered. "If that was true, how come your Dad being a scumbag bothered you so much?" He didn't mean to say it like that, but it was the question that was on the top of his head. She actually had parents, Jana had a parent. Even Eva had a parent, considering he murdered the other one. So where did that leave him in trying to figure this out?

Mei was quiet for a moment before she just shook her head. She wasn't even going to get into that, this wasn't about her. Not to mention she was still very much bothered by that. She had been getting phone calls from her dad, but she had just been ignoring them. She was still upset with him. "I'm not saying this shouldn't bother or hurt you. I'm just saying that...you're going to be okay. This...isn't going to change the way I feel about you. Or any of us, for that matter."

"So what," Komoku muttered. "I'm just supposed to ignore the fact that my father just...left Masami and I here? I'm supposed to be okay with that and carry on like it never mattered? That they never even told me they knew my parents?" he growled. "What the fuck is that even about, anyway?" he said, hand running through his hair like it'd solve his problems. "Fuck it, whatever, it's fine," he groused. "If he wants to be that kind of scumbag, whatever."

He actually wanted to meet his family, what a horrible joke that was.

"Hey..look at me." Mei said softly as she reached up and gently grasped his face with both of her hands. "It's not fine. It's not okay. But you're going to be fine. So is Masami. Komoku, please just trust me on this. I can't even imagine how you feel, but I know that you're confused and hurt. And angry. I know you better than I know myself." She gave him a small smile, for whatever that was worth. "We'll figure this out, okay? Together. It might not be any of my business, but I'm going to be here for you no matter what. So is our child...we're here for you."

"...You've got an annoyingly strong grip, you know that?" Komoku groused, shoulders relaxing a little as he leaned down to kiss her. It was...not a chaste kiss, either. His hands were already on her hips as he pressed his lips down against hers. He did have that, and sometimes he forgot. Or maybe he just didn't know the best way to show it aside from...whatever he did, and sex. Frankly, he could use the distraction anyway.

Mei was relieved and a little excited from his kiss. It was something other than anger or irritation...and it just felt nice. They were both bad at showing affection regularly, but when they did it was passionate. She was more than happy to open her mouth and let his tongue in, and in turn she slid her tongue across his as she closed her eyes and let her arms drape around his neck. If this calmed him down, she was more than happy to help.

He broke the kiss after a long while, tongue brushing over his lips as he stared at her. Little more than hunger and affection glittering across his eyes. "We should get home," he decided, his voice low and hungry. He needed something to get him out of the anger, and he had a pretty good idea of what that was.

"Yeah, probably." Mei said a little breathlessly before smiling at him. She knew why he wanted to go home so bad. She wasn't really sure how she felt about that considering his injuries, but she wanted to make him feel better.

"Good," Komoku murmured. "Come on, before I do it in the alleyway." Given how he felt, he was being entirely serious, too. Mei'd probably be all kinds of upset over it. Rich girls, they always had standards. But he kind of liked that, a little. He loved her, after all. They were having a kid together and...no, no. He shook his head at that, now wasn't the time to think about that. What he was thinking about was having sex with his girlfriend.

"Fine, lets go then!" She told him as she took his hand and resumed walking. It was a good thing that they were almost there anyway. She definitely wouldn't have liked it if he had pulled her into some creepy dark alley. Or maybe she would...Komoku had always introduced her to the strangest stuff that she ended up liking. But of course, she wouldn't chance it herself.

They didn't get much farther than the door when Komoku pressed her against it, mashing his lips against hers as he opened the door. Somewhere, he remembered he should shut it...but he was more concerned about getting her panties off.

She couldn't remember the last time he was so enthusiastic, not that she was complaining as they stumbled through the door. She wasn't sure if Jana and Eva were home, but if they were it didn't matter. She had to listen to them as much as they had to listen to her and Komoku. She was still consciously aware that the door needed to be closed however even as their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, so she closed the door with her foot as best she could.

His hands went right between her legs, underneath her skirt to let her panties drop as he broke the kiss, his hands roughly palming her breasts as he simply pulled her shirt open, buttons flying every which way. She was going to be naked, or close to it by the time he got his cock in her, and nothing was stopping him from doing so.

Mei was more or less used to him ripping off her clothes and had more than enough money to replace whatever he destroyed, so she didn't complain. She did however, decide to help him out by reaching down and unbuttoning his pants. She could already see that he was fully erect...and he could probably smell how excited she was already when her panties dropped to her ankles.

Back
Top Bottom