Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Komoku growled hungrily at the scent, already moving toward the nearest thing that could support her weight, which just happened to be the kitchen counter that he edged her towards, already sinking down on his knees to devour her perfect scent, tongue running over her wet heat. There was something so wonderful about Mei when she got this excited, and he wanted her completely and utterly overjoyed. He wanted to forget everything, at least for a little while.

She wasn't expecting him to go down on her, but that didn't stop her from enjoying every motion of his tongue. She leaned back on her forearms and just watched him as she whimpered and squirmed from the pleasure. Her swollen clit throbbed happily at the attention of his mouth, and each time he lapped away her fluids more just came like a faucet.

She wasn't sure if her hormones were acting up because she was pregnant, but she didn't remember the last time she was this turned on.

"Mm," Komoku growled against her pussy, his eyes half lidded with hunger as his tongue trailed everywhere around her pussy, not that he stopped there. He tasted the skin between her thighs, above her groin, everywhere. He wanted to taste everything and shower her with affection.

Mei rested her legs on top of his broad shoulders as she closed her eyes, embracing the tingling sensation that was occurring up and down her legs. She made sure to move her skirt so he could lick whatever he wanted to on her. She wanted him to get lost in this...she wanted him to forget about everything for just a little while. "You can do whatever you'd like to me, Komoku..." Mei whispered softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Anything."

"That's different from normal?" Komoku purred hungrily, letting his tongue flick up her clit with a playful smirk as he shifted up, kissing along her toned stomach.

"I'm not going to fight you. No matter what you want to do." Mei breathed softly as he kissed up her stomach. "Or what you want me to do..." She wanted him to feel good, she'd do anything to make this one of the best times they'd have sex together.

"Really," Komoku smirked in amusement. "Strip then, Mei." He supposed it had been a long while anyway, why not indulge?

Mei did as she was told almost immediately, moving her hand to her bra strap and taking it off. She wasn't ashamed to be naked anymore, at least not in front of him. She had gotten used to it at this point, especially when they had spent over a week together without clothes. Her shirt came off, then her bra, and then her skirt. She looked down at him with a smug smile, waiting for his next order. She knew there was more to it than stripping.

"Couch," Komoku grinned. Oh, she was being like that, huh? Two could play that game. He gave her stomach another hungry kiss before heading off towards their bedroom. He knew just what to get, she could act all smug and satisfied all she wanted, but he knew what turned her into a hungry slut.

Mei didn't know what he planned to get, but either way she made her way to the couch and sat down. Crossing her legs like the classy woman she was, she waited for him to return. Just what was he planning?

People had gotten so used to her little additional fashion statement that nobody really thought much of it anymore. Komoku's was simply appropriate according to plenty of people, that he was her dog on a leash. However, there was other reasons, of course. Other reasons that he was...pretty sure Jana and Eva were aware of by now as he headed back out to the living room, nothing but his own collar and a throbbing erection as he held her elegant little leash and clipped it right to her collar.

"Much better," he purred. Mm, she looked so much better like that.

"You think so?" Mei asked as her eyes settled on his thick cock. "It probably looks much better than the belt you wrapped around my neck."

"I liked it, it was trashy," Komoku said, fingers slipping through her hair as he rubbed his shaft against her cheek. "Mm, open your mouth, babe." That look of hers always got his cock rock solid.

Mei did as he asked, parting her lips slowly before swallowing his dick almost all the way. He was too big for her to fit all the way inside, but she had tamed her gag reflex so that she could almost handle all of it.

Komoku's eyes half lidded in pleasure as he slid his hand through Mei's hair...and then pressed her face right against his groin. She said whatever he wanted, and this is what he wanted, hearing her choke on his dick as he started to buck his hips into her throat with a pleased growl, wrapping her leash around his fingers a few times to keep a tight grip, and to keep her close on his cock.

No matter how much practice she had, she just wasn't prepared for him being so rough with her. It was painful...but she did tell him he could do what he wanted. Still, she couldn't stop the tears as she choked and struggled for air. The worst part was...her pussy was still dripping.

Komoku growled hungrily, pulling his cock back a little. "Mm, funny..." he smirked, his grip tight in her hair as he started to rapidly buck into her throat. "The more you cry, the sluttier you smell, Mei..." he groaned, eyes fluttering in pleasure.

She would have responded if his cock wasn't slamming down her throat. Though she answered in her usual manner of glaring up at him in that way he loved so much. Her piercing gaze said one thing, but her twitching soaking wet folds said another. It was hard to be taken seriously though when she was drooling all over his cock, and herself.

"Mm, I love that look," Komoku purred hungrily, balls smacking lewdly against her chin as he mashed her face against his groin again. "Come on, suck my cock like you want it, Mei!" he said. "I want to hear it, you nasty slut!"

Mei was so busy trying to breathe that she had neglected to actually try. She obeyed like a good girl, though it was almost overwhelming as she started to move her tongue and add the occasional suction whenever he pulled back. Sure enough she started making more noise as she struggled to handle his cock ramming deep in her throat. But it's not like she wasn't getting turned on by having her mouth used like this...

"Mm, that's a good girl..." Komoku grinned, bucking into her nasty, slutty mouth until he was satisfied with her progress, pulling the spit soaked cock out to rub it against her face. "Look at that...you still know how to suck dick." he purred. This was exactly what he needed, even better that she had the leash to go with her collar.

Mei panted softly, slightly thankful that he had finally stopped. Mainly because she wanted attention, too. She was starting to feel lonely in between her legs. "Why would I ever forget how to do something you love so much?" She asked once she caught her breath, that smug smile returning to her puffy lips?

"Jeez, even with a leash you're a brat," Komoku huffed, rubbing his cock against her face. "Get on the couch, on your hands and knees," he grinned. Well, if she was going to act like that...he knew how to fix it.

"Stop acting like you don't enjoy me being feisty." Mei teased, but she was very quick to move on top of the couch on all fours. He'd get a perfect view of her soaking pussy and the wetness that was trailing down her thighs.

"Shut up," Komoku smirked, returning the favor with a harsh smack on a perfectly round asscheek. Mm, that sting was wonderful. "You talk too much for a bitch on a leash, you know that?"

Back
Top Bottom