Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Sure enough, the pizza guy was there...and boy, was he surprised. He blinked faintly in shock, the flush hitting his face like a punch to the jaw and suddenly his pants got tighter a lot faster as he numbly handed over the pizza box. He was trying, and failing miserably to not stare at a flushed, content girl with cum lazily oozing out of her fucked pussy. The more interesting part, however? Was none other than Emma right behind him, her expression bored and faintly disgusted. Chances are, the poor pizza guy didn't even notice the muscular girl behind him, her eyes narrowed at Cat.

"H...Here you are, ma'am," he said politely.

Catalina blinked when she saw Emma, though she just casually handed the money to the kid. "Keep the change." She casually said as she winked at him. Her eyes them moved back to Emma. "We didn't order for three."

"I'm not here to eat," Emma said, making the pizza boy jump as he glanced behind him as Dujae walked up curiously, chin against Cat's shoulder to nuzzle affectionately.

"Oh, hey...you're that one girl who got her ass kicked by Komoku." Dujae mused, making her eyes narrow just a fraction. The pizza boy was glad to get the hell out of that mess as Emma crossed her arms in disapproval.

"Did you get my messages?" Emma muttered. "Or did you choose to ignore them because you found someone stupid enough to fuck that rancid cunt of yours?" Dujae didn't say anything, but the possessive arms around her waist to pull her back against him was all the support she'd need, as far as he was concerned.

"You're just as bitchy as ever, Emma. Don't be jealous just because you can't get a guy to give you a second glance, even with your shirt off. What do you want? I wasn't interested in your text messages." She wouldn't be inviting her in. This was her new home, and she didn't want anyone to trash it.

"So this is what it takes, huh?" Emma muttered. "A guy to sweep you off your feet and that's it? What happened to you pissing all over the DC, and now you're fucking one of them?"

"Hey," Dujae sniffed. "I like to think that she'd fuck me regardless, thank you very much."

"I would fuck you regardless." Catalina moved her hand to stroke his cheek as she grinned at Emma. "Fuck it, Emma. The DC I wanted gone is gone. The one now isn't so bad. It's not bad enough for me to tear it down. Besides, I'm too busy to help you. Too busy being happy. Maybe you should try it." She sniffed as she leaned against Dujae.

Dujae's hips slid along her ass with a content purr, hands roaming up her body as Emma glared furiously at her, fists tightening as Dujae's passive, sharp eyes stared at her in easy warning. All the while, Dujae's hands were adoring Cat's body with the attention she craved, and deserved.

"You need to chill out before you do something stupid, girl." he murmured. "The hell is the point of this? That crazy Russian isn't running things, one of us is. Mei might not be street trash like the rest of us, but she knows what she's doing, and so does Jana." he muttered. "Or do you think we've forgotten that you just happened to be part of a very unpleasant rape?"

"That...wasn't us," Emma muttered, posture relaxing a little. "...It wasn't, it..."

"Point is, you were there, and allowed it," Dujae muttered. "So, why don't you come in, eat some fucking pizza and chill out while I fuck my perfect girlfriend stupid?" Emma stared at him a moment, adjusting her glasses as she glanced to Cat. The day she was...put down by some Korean ghetto king...ugh. Still, this was it...the make or break moment. Xinwu would be free of whatever happened anyway, the rest of them would suffer...ugh.

"...If you don't mind, Cat," Emma mumbled, her normally sharp voice humbled, and slightly humiliated.

"Nah. Trash our place, and you're dead though." Ugh, she had to share her food? That sucked, but it was worth it. As much as Emma pretended to be better than all of them, Catalina liked her. Kind of. The same went for the other three, but...well she didn't have contact with any of them. "Don't worry about Shi and Zhao coming after us. They're still going to execute their plan, and Mei and the others will stop them." She wasn't sure where her faith in DC came from..but being detained at Central for so long..she saw the strength in every student she came across. Mei especially.

"...Bloody hope so," Emma mumbled, as Dujae slid his hands along her thighs, his cock finding his way along her pussy again. "Mm, love hearing you say 'our place'..." he purred in her ear. Fuck, hungry or horny...which one was more important? Emma seemed to ignore it, or simply didn't care as she walked in. Dujae didn't give a shit, it was his place...he could do what he wanted.

Emma being present only made Catalina hornier. She gave her the pizza and then took a handful of Dujae's hair. "You go ahead and eat, mi amor needs some loving attention." Cat said with a grin as she started pulling him back to the couch.

It was meal time for Kent, which was a good excuse for Angel to finally talk to him. She couldn't get that miserable boy to leave his post yesterday, but today she made Jana reassign him officially. She didn't do much to change her appearance..though her uniform was unbuttoned a little and she was wearing some sexy underwear she had stolen a while ago for occasions like this.

She opened the door to his "cell" and then closed it. A seductive smile was on her lips...she didn't smile for many people, but Kent would be an exception. He deserved it.

"...You're not my usual guard," Kent remarked quite obviously, fingers drumming on his table with a tilt of his head. He kind of wished she was, though...pretty thing. Given his status, he wasn't oblivious to the signs...but he was somewhat curious about her...timing? He had a feeling that she wasn't here just to deliver his dinner, but that smile? Woo...really made it hard to sit like he was.

"No, but I'm your new one.." Angel placed a tray on the table and pushed it forward, purposely leaning forward so he could see her cleavage. She knew how to use her body to attract men, even if she kept it to herself most of the time. "When I heard the famous Kent Minkse was locked up, I just had to see him."

Kent arched a brow at that, sliding the tray over with a faint smile of thanks. "Oh really? You a fan, then?" he asked casually. "Seen any of my fights?" It was fun to ask these questions, after all.

"Of course...on TV." She never had the money to see it in person. She wouldn't say that though..she was too proud to admit to anyone that she was poor. Jana just knew because Jana had seen her slumming around red. But the only people who really knew were the ones she grew up with. She sat down at the table, casually moving her chair close to him. "You're really impressive and strong. I was surprised to see that anyone was able to capture you, but they said you pretty much gave yourself up. So it makes better sense.."

"Well," Kent mused. "We lost, they won...fair is fair, you know?" he shrugged, starting to dig into his meal. He had a feeling he knew where this was going, but he was trying to wrack his brain for a reason.

Angel just watched him eat, giving him plenty of subtle body language that would let him know that she was interested in him. She played with her hair, pushed her chest out plenty, and had a smile on her face the entire time. "Some people don't know when to give up, fools if you ask me. But you're smart..." She continued laying it on thick. Guys her age usually liked getting their feathers fluffed up by a pretty girl.

"...Uh huh," Kent said with a faint grin, taking a bite of his food and chewing thoughtfully. "And what it is that you want, sweetheart?" They always wanted something, even if they acted like they didn't.

"I want to be your girlfriend." She flat out confessed. There was a part two to that statement, maybe she'd tell him that...maybe she wouldn't. It all depended on what he asked her. Sometimes it wasn't worth hiding, some guys wanted to be lied to and others didn't. She was a good judge of character. "That's why I'm here, so I could spend time with you. You don't need guarding, just company." Another charming smile was given to him as she leaned forward, once again displaying her cleavage to him. "What do you say?"

"Really," Kent said, head tilted after that as he pushed his food away, arms resting on the table with a faint grin. "And why do you want to be my girlfriend?" Oh boy, she was one of those, huh? Well, she definitely wasn't bad looking, at least...

Angel's icy blue eyes stared into his for a moment before she moved closer to him. She ran a finger over his chest before playing with the buttons on his shirt. "Because you're hot, I think we'd look good together. And also you're one of the few boys that can handle me, and my needs." She smirked as she casually undid one of the buttons. Bitter intentions always were looked over when a little seduction was involved.

Kent arched a brow at that, hand slipping over hers with a faint grin. "Let me get this straight, beautiful...you want to date me because I'm rich?" Boy, he hadn't heard that one before. She certainly had enthusiasm, didn't she? Coming in here when he was under guard to advertise herself.

"And smart," She added with a smirk as she held his hand. "But I have other needs too..money is only one. I like lots and lots of sex, too. You seem like the kind of guy that can give me that." She moved even closer, lifting herself out of her chair as she got on her knees between his legs. "Right?" She asked as she gave him a wink.

Kent blinked a little at that, and the impressive erection throbbed against his pants before grinning. "...Y...Yeah, absolutely!" Wow, what had he just walked into? He found himself caring less when she was between his legs, funny how that worked...

"Then it's settled.." Angel moved her hand to his erection and her eyes lit up when she felt it...it was very impressive. Wasn't there a camera in here somewhere? It didn't matter, she was getting what she wanted. "So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?" She asked as her hand continued to run back and forth over the bulge in his pants.

"Y...Yeah," Kent grunted, his erection twitching against her hand. God damn, she came here with a purpose. He hadn't seen such...er, dedication in a while. He wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing or not...

Back
Top Bottom