Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"That makes me happy.." Angel purred quietly as she undid his pants and pulled out that wonderful erection. It was better than she had hoped it to be..perfect. She'd give him a reward for agreeing, even though she normally only put out when she was given gifts or money. Though she saw honest in Kent, so she knew he would stick by his word. She opened her mouth and then immediately pushed his entire erection in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. She was good at swallowing cock...

"Holy..." Kent hissed in surprise, head tilting back with a faint groan, his fingers tightening in her silk hair. Who in the hell was this girl and where did she come from?

Angel hummed in appreciation, the vibrations of her mouth tickling him all over as she slowly began to bob her head up and down his cock. Her tongue glided across the underside of his cock as she looked up at him, watching his face. She was tingling down there already...but not yet. She would reward him with her pussy after their first date.

"Shit..." Kent breathed, watching her suck eagerly on his dick. Wasn't the first time he had gotten an eager blowjob, but he was surprised at how good she was about it. His hips gently started to buck into her mouth, biting his lip in satisfaction.

Angel continued to work on him, the enthusiasm never waning one bit. She would occasionally push him down her throat just to massage the head of his dick with her throat muscles. Once again...she had a lot of practice. The only way she could afford to rent out that private karaoke bar was by doing things like this. She only slept with adults for money..teenage boys squealed too much and she didn't want to earn a more negative reputation than what she already had.

At least he was getting into it...was doing more of the work than she was doing.

Kent rocked his hips into her mouth steadily, grunting in satisfaction. "Shit..." he breathed heavily, licking his lips. "Can I...can I cum in your mouth?" He felt close, really close. It had been a while since he had a decent blowjob.

Oooh, he actually asked if it was okay? What a gentlemen. "Mmhmm.." She hummed on his cock as she continued to moving her tongue in every direction, making sure that she licked every inch she could reach. She would swallow it all, too. Every last drop. She wouldn't want to get her new boyfriend messy..

Kent let out a faint groan, fingers tightening against her scalp as he rocked his hips into her mouth. It didn't last too much longer before the first spurt hit the back of her mouth, and then the rest as he bucked firmly with a grit of his teeth. "Shit..." Kent breathed heavily. Damn, she was...she was good...

Angel made sure to swallow every last drop before she pulled him out of her mouth, giving him another seductive grin. "You like?" She asked as she gave his cock another playful lick before helping him put it away. "It certainly sounded like you did."

"I really liked," Kent chuckled breathlessly, leaning back. "Alright...fine, I got what I wanted...what is it you want?" He wasn't stupid, not even a good blowjob could change that. He knew his position afforded him certain...ways, with or without his actual acceptance of them. But it was hard to ignore it, especially at his age. What was a teenage boy to do?

"A date. A trip to the mall followed by dinner. I really like Italian." Angel told him as she sat in his lap, kissing him on his cheek. "I'll do everything I can to get you released as soon as possible..and when you do, we'll go out together, right?"

He tilted his head at that, hand resting on her leg with a faint grin. "Oh, I see..." he mused. His money, huh? Well, why not. Not like he had dated anyone since he had come to Turuga anyway. At least she was attractive, and willing to hold her end of the deal. "Fair enough, but I get to pick out something you wear when we go shopping, deal?"

That was an interesting bargain, but one she'd happily agree too. "Deal." She told him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Just don't put me in anything that makes me look foolish..alright?" She doubted he would. Kent seemed to have a good sense of style. She just had to wonder what he wanted to put her in.

"We'll see," Kent grinned playfully. Well, at least his time here would be a little more interesting...
--

Sejae wasn't sure if Kitten would actually come back, but...well, he came back to the old joint anyway to see. He said he'd be here, so he'd be here. It was just about lunchtime, however...and he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. But he'd might as well order something in the meantime to keep himself distracted from it. A new comer came in, and Sejae's eyes slid up to the door. He narrowed his eyes a fraction, sipping his tea as he went back to glancing around the restaurant. He was dressed well, but simple...a pair of jeans and a nice jacket as he walked over to Sejae. Handsome guy, with sharp eyes and a smile he didn't trust.

"Sejae?" he asked casually.

"...Yeah?" he mumbled, brow arched.

"Kitten says hi," Zhao purred, Sejae felt a pressure...and then his world went white. A burst of energy slammed into his chest and sent him through the wall and out onto the road with a pained groan, shaking his head. What the fuck...? Cars slammed their brakes, people backpedaled out as Zhao stepped out casually with a roll of his wrist. Sejae spit out blood and eyed his surprise opponent before gritting his teeth. Oh, he knew who this was...

"Sorry if I don't believe you," Sejae muttered casually. This guy had a presence that reminded him of Komoku, all power...all fear. He knew he was stronger, and he probably was. But the look in his eye was different. Heh, guess he wasn't getting out of this one healthy, was he?

"It doesn't matter if you do, or don't..." Zhao said easily, body glimmering with energy. "Tainting her mind will not be tolerated, not now."

"We'll see about that," Sejae muttered, frost dusting across his knuckles as Zhao rushed forward in a blur of energy. Sejae's eyes widened as he leaned back from the uppercut and slammed his fist across his cheek. Zhao grunted, ice flaking off his face as Sejae's knee came up. Zhao blocked it with his hands, jerking Sejae's leg back with a faint burst of spirit energy before bringing his hands outward and rushing forward. Sejae moved to block, but the impact was bone shattering. Literally, he felt his arm give way as Sejae let out a howl of pain, and Zhao's other hand was suddenly gripping his throat.

"I detest rats like you," Zhao growled, eyes flashing with blue energy as Sejae choked and gagged, his one arm hanging limp. He could feel the energy burning against his throat.

"Yeah?" Sejae wheezed, focusing his ice around his hand before he spit blood in his face. Zhao hissed, letting go as Sejae rushed forward. In an instant, Sejae's arm was a spear of frost that slammed into Zhao's chest. It only sunk in an inch before Sejae stopped, glancing down at his stomach as a beam of spirit energy poked out the other end. Sejae staggered back with a painted growl, hitting the pavement against one of the parked cars. Ugh, Zhao couldn't believe it...that little rat actually hit him?

"Heh..." Sejae chuckled faintly, spitting out a mouthful of blood. "...You're fucked now, you stupid shit."

"Bark, bark...keep barking, dog." he grimaced. "You can't do anything."

"No," Sejae said, head resting back. "...But Komoku will, law of the street, remember? You've put down the wrong wolf, now the pack is coming...bark, bark." he smirked lazily, eyes rolling back into unconsciousness. By the time the ambulance came, Zhao was gone.
--

You'd never seen so many grown adults getting out of the way of a bunch of children before, but Komoku Rokujo was a good reason to do so. They had gotten the call just a little after lunch, and Komoku was already halfway there with Dujae and Cat in tow. They wouldn't say how bad it was...maybe because the poor DC who reported it didn't want to hear Komoku brimming from the top of his head about it. But when the group had gotten to the hospital bed, it was...bad. He looked like shit, his arm was shattered, his chest had all kinds of cuts and scrapes...a particularly nasty burn was on the chest, but the wound on his stomach was wrapped and healing...so they said. His throat was bruised, his eyes flickered open.

"...Think it's time I got a few days off, Boss?" Sejae said, his voice cracked and rough.

Cat looked down at Sejae, her eyes narrowed. She had come along not only because this was Dujae's brother, but also because she had to see it for herself. This was definitely Zhao's handy work. But she didn't understand why he went after Sejae. He must have pissed the brothers off somehow. "What did you do?" She asked him as she folded her arms. "To piss off Zhao. Why did he come after you, specifically?" If he was getting bold like this, then it was just as she feared. The brothers were making their move, they weren't just going to stop with Sejae.

Especially considering they just severely pissed off the boyfriend of the woman who was running DC.

"I pet their Kitten," Sejae mumbled.

"You did what now?" Komoku said, brow raised curiously. "They touchy about a cat?"

"No," Sejae chuckled, or tried to. "That girl, Komoku...Kitten. I talked to her, made her think...they didn't like that."

"They won't like what we do to them, either," Dujae muttered. "Why did you go alone, you ass? I could have went with you!"

Sejae waved it off after a moment, swallowing as Komoku's expression darkened. This had gotten very personal, very quickly...

Catalina muttered something Spanish under her breath as she ran her fingers through her hair. That explained it, they were very protective of their pet. "They're going to strike soon. I heard Mei knows where they are, but they might bring the fight to her. So your best bet is to regroup at Central and talk to her." Komoku was being too quiet...he was pretty pissed off, and she couldn't blame him.

"Yeah," Komoku muttered. "Rest up, Sejae."

"You got it," Sejae murmured as they turned to leave. "...Hey, guys," he said after a moment. "...That girl, Kitten. She doesn't know any better, she's being strung along because they're the first one to help her. Don't-"

"I know, I know," Komoku mumbled. "Don't hurt the innocent party."

"...Right," Sejae smiled faintly. "...and I got that bastard in the chest, you need to watch out, he's quick...and strong. He uses spirit energy."

"Fun," Komoku grumbled. "Let's go, Dujae."

"...Yeah," Dujae muttered. Well, with or without Mei's recommendation...they'd be going to pay this shitwad a visit.

Mei showed up at Central a little bit before they did, just getting back from the station. She knew who she wanted to bring definitely. Jana and Kuki...Komoku, Sejae, and Dujae. When she ran into Justin, she even pulled him along despite him not knowing what was going on. She went straight to the main office knowing that Kuki would be there too along with Damien.

"I found out where they are." Mei told them all. "I need back up. But..I'm going to leave you behind, Damien. Just in case they try to attack here too. Jana and Kuki...can you come with me?"

"You bet," Jana said, rising up with an easy smile as Kuki nodded dutifully, hand on her katana.

"Always leaving me behind, huh?" Damien said, head tilted. "Suppose it's for the best...you girls be careful, alright?"

"Ever the gentleman," Jana teased. "I feel so much better with your words of wisdom, Damien."

"We will. Justin, I apologize, but I'll need you as well. If the Twins are gone, we need to hunt them down and you'd be good at that. Right?" Mei asked as she looked up at him.

"Right..but Mei, I actually came here to-."

"Good, I'll just text Komoku so he and Dujae and Sejae can meet up with us." Mei interrupted as she brought out her phone.

"Err, that's the thing. Something happened to Sejae, Mei. I wanted to tell you guys that.." Justin told her as he shoved his hands in his pockets. That stopped Mei in her tracks. What?! Who was strong enough to just attack Sejae and..and win?

"Don't tell me.." She mumbled, her eyes narrowing. What? Were they already aware..?!

"Piss poor day when Justin is more informed than the command center," Komoku muttered when he finally came in, neither of them looked happy. Jana arched a curious brow at Catalina behind Dujae, ever the supportive girlfriend? Komoku looked...pissed, troubled, angry.

"Tell me we're going," Komoku muttered. "Tell me we're going so I can smash that fucking chink right into the goddamn pavement."

"...Sejae got jumped by Zhao," Dujae informed less...violently. "Fucked him up bad, he's in the hospital. Doctors said his arm is shattered, and he's got a hole in his gut...that's just the start of his problems."

Justin glanced over at Komoku and just let it slide. Wouldn't do him any good to mess with someone ready to explode. Mei was quiet for a moment before she nodded, her eyes flickering to Catalina. What was she doing here? Did she actually want to help? Well, she wouldn't stop her. "Yes, Komoku. We're going. Now." Mei gently spoke, seeing how annoyed and angry he was. She..wasn't going to say no. Not when he was in this kind of mood. It looked like they had enough people. The seven of them would be more than enough.

"There's something else, Mei. Your cousin..she's been missing ever since you brought in Kent and the others, yeah?" Justin asked Mei as she started to leave the room. It made her stop in her tracks.

"..I don't know. I haven't spoken to her in a few weeks. I wasn't aware." Mei muttered. What..what was up with that?

"Is this important?" Komoku muttered impatiently.

"Somewhat," Jana said, arms crossing with a tilt of her head. Justin had...been a wonderful resource, honestly. "Go ahead, Justin. Tell her what you found."

"She's the fourth you were looking for. So there's a chance she'll be with them. I just thought you should know, so you can mentally prepare yourself." Justin stated causally as he looked away. He hated delivering shitty news. Mei blinked, feeling a stab in her chest. Kokoro?

"No way. She's been helping us, why would she-."

"Because she hates your guts and wants to see you suffer. Polite girl, though. Much more pleasant than my friends." Catalina was on their side, fuck it. Might as well prepare Mei for what she was about to face. For a moment, Mei was silent before her eyes darkened.

"Fine, lets go." She left the room, glaring at the floor. She wasn't happy about this..if this was true she would be the one to confront Kokoro.

Back
Top Bottom