Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Catalina looked into his eyes for a moment before sighing. Ugh, she was terrible at hiding her emotions. "Someone stupid..or really strong. I don't know, it's hard to say. But...things are going to go to hell, and people are expecting me to be on their side, you know? I'm either with or against them.."

"I trust you," Dujae murmured seriously, forehead resting against hers. "Always have, always will. I know you'll make the right call when it comes down to it, Bear. I'll still be here when it's all done, anyway...too much work going anywhere else," he said, grinning lazily.

Catalina looked into his eyes before smirking. "I think I'll follow your lead on this one and be lazy. I just want to be with you...that's all I want." She told him, draping her arms around his shoulders and pecking his lips. "I love you, Dujae..."

"Love you too," Dujae grinned, kissing her in return. "So why don't we get naked, order a pizza and fuck while we're watching TV? I'm sure there's some bullshit we can act like we're paying attention to."

"Sounds like a plan, maybe I can give the delivery guy a scare when I answer the door naked." She smirked as she pulled the rest of her clothes off and walked over to his couch naked to sit. The seductive sway of her shapely hips may or may not have been on purpose.

"Or a boner," Dujae said dryly, following after like a quite literal dog with a bone as he nestled next to his Bear, kissing her neck. He remembered to get his phone out before he kicked his pants off to call the local pizza place. "Order whatever you like," Dujae said, letting his hand brush along her thigh with a faint smirk.

Yeah...he could really get used to this.

Catalina ordered the pizza, rubbing her fingers through his hair softly. She made sure to order something separate for herself..after all not a lot of people liked Jalapenos all over their pizza. Once she was done, she handed his phone back to him and then smirked. "How many times do you think we can fuck in thirty minutes?"

"How many times?" Dujae sighed. "Damn, girl...you trying to kill me?" It was kind of the best sort of murder, and his twitching cock was going to agree. "Thirty minutes isn't very long for a good time, you know! I like to be patient about things! I can't please perfection on a timer!"

Catalina giggled as she pushed him down on the couch. "You're so lame. Never marathoned sex before? Maybe that only works with pussies and not dick..." She purred as she started to kiss his neck.

"Never had someone around long enough to try..." he breathed faintly, head resting on the arm of the couch. He did love it when Cat got forceful...

"Well I'm going to be around for a long time..better get used to it." She told him with a smirk as she moved her hips down, letting her wet slit touch the underside of his cock. "Mnn..hopefully we'll notice when the delivery guy gets here..."

Dujae shivered happily, biting his lip as he slid his hands along her legs. "Mm, fuck if we do or not...just get on, Bear..." Meh, he'd just get a nice tip as apology. Good enough, right?

"Don't tell me what to do.." Cat said with a smirk, grinding against him teasingly before finally lifting herself up and letting his cock slip into her tight, wet hole. Mnn..she missed impaling herself on this dick. She could tell by the way her pussy squeezed him tightly.

He grunted in satisfaction, letting out a breathless groan of appreciation as his hands slid across her stomach before squeezing her fat breasts. Yeah, he could really get used to this. Less work for more sex? Sign him right the fuck up.

Her nipples immediately became erect at his touch, showing how much they appreciated the attention...and how much they wanted more of it. Catalina immediately started moving her hips as she smiled down at Dujae. "I heard a lot of girls are into you, Dujae. Did you sleep with any of them while I was detained?" Him and his little gang..the three of them were so popular. It was obnoxious to hear, but at least the ones who were into Dujae were set straight. He was hers.

"...Huh?" Dujae mumbled, glancing up at her with a faint grunt of pleasure. "What? Really?" Dujae hadn't...really paid much attention to it. Probably had something to do with how he and his brother had a thing against shirts. Either way, it was really hard to think about a situation when that happened when his gorgeous Bear was riding him.

Catalina rolled her eyes, though that sultry smile never left her lips. "Playing dumb?" She asked as she rolled her hips slowly, causing more of those thick love juices to leak onto his groin. She was teasing herself, but she knew that would drive him insane too. She wasn't in that primal mood she was usually in when they fucked, mainly because she hadn't gotten into a fight in God knew how long. She was in a playful, teasing mood.

"N...No..." Dujae groaned, fingers tightening on her breasts. "Oh, shit...Bear..." he squirmed heavily. What in the hell had gotten into her, and how could he get more of it? "Why...why would I even care when I have you? God, I wanted to fuck you in that room for weeks! Nobody else is worth it!"

"That's all I wanted to hear." She purred before lifting herself up until he nearly slipped out of her and then slamming her ass cheeks down on his thighs. She groaned softly as she repeated the motion, over and over. The sound of the TV eventually got drowned out by how hard Catalina was riding him.

Dujae sucked in a breath, and then let out a loud groan every time Cat slammed down. His hands gripped her perfect, firm ass as her muscular body slammed down on him. It was an addicting, and mildly painful way of having sex as he pulled her face down to kiss her possessively, forcing his long tongue into her mouth. He was panting like a horny dog, and even though his hips were somewhat frozen by her brutal hips, he was still mindlessly jerking upward.

Catalina didn't care if she was being rough, she was certain that he could handle it. No..he liked it. She could see it in his face, each time her muscular ass slammed onto the tops of his thighs..that expression he made was just so sexy. She didn't fight him when he pulled her down, but her brutal pace never let up, even as she wrestled with that freakishly long tongue. Mnn..they really hadn't done it in a long time..her cunt was already twitching and tightening, trying to milk the seed right from his balls!

Dujae slid his hands down her back and gripped her bucking ass, if only to urge her on as he panted between their kiss, breaking it only to kiss and lick her lips, her jaw...her neck...everywhere. He didn't even mention when he came, because he didn't care. Her cunt was gripping him like a vice, and it was hard to stay focused with that kind of wonderful pressure. Somewhere when he was muttering or cursing in some very frantic Korean, he came...he didn't exactly remember where. But somewhere during her frantic rutting, he came...and god, it felt wonderful. His hips arched as he let out a long, strangled groan of satisfaction and flooded her greedy pussy with a hot batch of cum.

She loved hearing him speak in Korean..didn't understand anything he was saying but..that didn't matter. He couldn't understand her whenever she spoke in Spanish. Despite feeling herself cum, she still kept riding his cock slowly to draw it out as long as possible before she collapsed on top of him. "Mnn..that lasted longer than I thought it would.." She muttered as she closed her eyes. It was good though..really, really good.

"You bring the best out of me, Bear," Dujae groaned, hands running down her back as the door knocked. Shit, probably the pizza guy.

"...Mind gettin' me my wallet, babe?" he mumbled, tongue slipping affectionately over her cheek. A weird gesture, but Dujae wasn't exactly a testament of normalcy.

"We finished just in time." Catalina smirked as she slowly moved off of him. She found his wallet and then opened it. "I told you, I want to scare the pizza guy. So I'll pay for it." She told him with a wink as she snagged the cash and then moved over to the door to open it.

Back
Top Bottom