Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Ooh, I like this..." Jana purred, leaning forward to kiss the tops of her breast as her hands brushed over the smooth fabric. "Very professional looking, Mei..." Damn, she was all kinds of hot and horny. Was this how she acted around Komoku? No wonder he got so excited.

Mei looked down at Jana, biting her lower lip as she got goosebumps from Jana's kisses. She was sensitive..normally Komoku was rougher than that and so was Adam. But this felt nice too. She moved her hands underneath Jana's shirt, finding the back of her bra before undoing it. It was about all she could do without pulling Jana away from her own breasts...she didn't want to stop her.

Jana grinned, feeling her breasts sag against her shirt as she tugged down Mei's bra and wrapped a mouth around one to suckle hungrily, tongue running over the hard nipple. "Mm..." she cooed against her breast, already kicking off her shoes.

Mei gasped softly, feeling her pussy start throbbing as Jana suckled and licked at her nipples. There was just the right amount of pressure...it didn't hurt, but there was also a very strong sensation that was making her soak her panties. She noticed that Jana was taking off her shoes, so she reached down at unbuckle her heels..but for some reason she couldn't find the fastener on the belt...probably because she could barely think while her best friend was doing such naughty things to her.

She slid her tongue over the nipple, her red eyes glittering with hunger as she leaned back, pulling her shirt off as her D-cups spilled out of her top, and she discarded the shirt and bra with a sultry grin. "Never thought I'd see you like this..." she purred huskily, lifting her leg to help her unfasten her heels. "Not that I mind...you're beautiful when you're horny."

It was a little embarrassing needing help to take off her heels, but she didn't mind. She moved to help Jana take off her bottoms, panties and all. "You're just beautiful, Jana..." The last time she had seen her naked, she envied her. She thought Adam would like her body more...but now she could appreciate it.

"Mm, you think so?" she grinned, tossing her heels across the floor as a wonderful flush trailed down her naked skin. Mei's lingere was quickly discarded, and Jana was eager to slide on top of her, feeling their bodies press against each other. One nice thing about larger breasts, it was so fun to nuzzle people against her chest...and Mei was no exception.

"I know so..." Mei replied breathlessly as she looked up at Jana, moving one of her hands to her backside to squeeze and fondle her cheeks. She felt..strange for wanting to do that. But she always thought Jana had a very nice butt, and it was something she was curious about feeling. She honestly didn't know what else to do aside from explore the way Jana's body felt. Being with a girl was..different. In a very nice way.

Jana grinned down at her, kissing her forehead as she squirmed against her hands. "Mm...you like my ass?" she purred. "You should touch it more often..." She was gone, but it was hard not to be. It wasn't like Jana had thought about this more than a few times, or anything.

"I probably should..it does feel nice.." Mei breathed heavily as she moved to press her lips against hers again. More kissing..less talking. More anything less talking. Mei wanted to feel good, and she wanted to make Jana feel good too. She had never been much of a talker during sex..Komoku always forced it out of her.

She returned it happily, tongue sinking into her mouth again as she shifted her body, feeling her tits brush against Mei's before she rolled so she was on the bottom, allowing her hands to trail down Mei's back and return the favor with a very hungry, and firm squeeze of her cheeks. Worth it, worth the wait. Well, not that she was waiting...but she was going to savor this like crazy. She was fairly sure she was making a wet mess on Mei's blanket.

Mei had no problem being on top...her hands immediately found Jana's large breasts and she squeezed them gently, her thumbs flicking over her erect nipples. She was just as soaked as Jana already, but she was taking her sweet time as she leaned over and began kissing down Jana's neck, the cool metal of her necklace sliding across Jana's skin as she did so.

She shivered faintly, letting out a pleased whimper as her legs opened subconsciously, the heavy scent of their soaked pussies was driving her crazy...but her lips were making her even more impatient. "Nn..." she mewled eagerly, back arching for more of her wonderful attention. Mei wasn't shy anymore, and she loved it.

Was she spreading her legs for her? A smirk was on Mei's face as she moved her hand between Jana's legs and started running it back and forth along her slit, her lips now kissing the flesh of the large pair of breasts underneath her. She never thought about it, but Mei was glad she started masturbating not too long ago. Otherwise she wouldn't have known what to do with Jana.

Jana moaned in satisfaction, biting her lip as she rolled her hips to her touches. "Shit, Mei...!" she whimpered eagerly, toes curling. She didn't know what was hotter, the fact that Mei was taking charge or the fact that Jana really liked doing it when she had a boyfriend.

...Guess Mei wasn't the only girl who had problems.

Mei giggled lowly as her thumb found Jana's clitoris while her index finger slipped into her tight, wet canal. It felt..different than hers, but still the same. She remembered how Komoku fingered her, how he curled his finger occasionally. So she did the same as her mouth latched on one of Jana's nipples. She was enjoying this for reasons that were different than what she originally thought. No wonder Komoku liked to tease her so much...

"Nn!" she squeaked eagerly, hips bucking in surprise. Her hand slid along Mei's hair with a satisfied whimper, her body gently rocking with her. "More..." she cooed eagerly. "Another finger...please..."

Mei obliged her by pushing in her middle finger, curling them both upwards each time she pulled them out and straightening them when she pushed them in. She was starting to quicken her pace as her tongue rolled around the sensitive bud of her nipple. This was fun..she was far more interested in making Jana react than feeling good herself.

Jana groaned faintly, hips starting to buck down on her fingers as she ran her hand through Mei's hair, mashing it against her breast as she bit her lip. She didn't expect Mei to...well, make it feel this good!

Mei didn't mind being pressed into Jana's bosom one bit. In fact, she took a break and rested her head there, closing her eyes as her fingers continue to plunge inside of her best friend, her thumb now just gently grazing the very tip of Jana's swollen clitoris. "Mnn...you're making a huge wet spot on my bed, Jana." As if she could talk...she could feel her own wetness trailing down her thighs.

"I'll suck it through my teeth later..." Jana sighed hungrily, hips bucking with her finger. "Mm, fuck...come here, Mei...I want you to smash that pussy in my face!"

Mei hesitated for a moment before she pulled her fingers out. She didn't want to stop pleasing Jana...but she wanted to give Jana whatever she wanted. Hmm..she had an idea. "Anything for you, Jana.." Mei said with a smile before she turned around, lowering her soaking wet pussy over her face before she slid her fingers back inside of Jana's cunt. Now they could both get what they wanted.

Jana wasn't shy about it, she let out a grateful mewl as her hands gripped Mei's ass and pushed it right against her face as her tongue slid over it. Her cunt tightened around her finger at the first taste, and she was lapping and kissing her perfect pussy, her face already starting to glisten with Mei's juices.

It was Mei's turn to moan...and she accidentally made a little too much noise. Jana's tongue felt so good and she was still sensitive from earlier..ugh. She had to make sure she stayed quiet...the only thing she could do was press her mouth against Jana's soaked pussy. The taste was nice, it was much less potent than the taste of Komoku's semen. She actually liked it..so she started running her tongue everywhere in attempts to drown out the noises she was making, all while continuing to pump her fingers in and out of Jana's tightening hole.

Jana whimpered in surprise as her hips arched for Mei, while her tongue picked up it's own pace to lap and suck and kiss at her pussy. Oh, two could play that game, and two would! It was a fun, addicting little race that saw her run every corner of Mei's pussy with the tip of her tongue, just to taste it. She had to be dreaming, or maybe she was just crazy...she just had a hard time picturing Mei actually wanting to do this months ago.

Back
Top Bottom