Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Good," Jana smiled, patting her cheek with a grin. "You okay? Your face is a little red, Mei. Let me guess, I smell pretty?" she teased.

"You are pretty, Jana..." Mei muttered under her breath as her heart began to race a little. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way, and when she didn't understand things she always asked Jana what they meant. But this time it was about her...so how could she go about this?! All it did was make her blush even more, and at this point she had to look away.

"Naturally," Jana grinned easily. "C'mon, what's up? You've never been this uncomfortable around me before, I didn't even dress sexy or anything." No, she hadn't felt super sexy lately. More like super lazy, but the shopping trip helped. She had been acting a little wonky as of late, but Jana just figured it was Mei adjusting to...you know, having feelings about things and stuff. She was a weird one, but she always gave her respectful amounts of space.

"I..don't know. It's just.." Whatever, she'd go for it. This was Jana..she wouldn't judge her no matter what. She was her best friend. "Ever since my mom was being stupid in the car yesterday...well...I've just been having weird thoughts about you..." Even if she wasn't specific, her body language was a good hint to what she meant specifically. "And Komoku didn't help, either..."

Jana tilted her head a little in curiosity, her expression slipping somewhere else into something thoughtful. She examined her face a moment, before resting her hands on her shoulders.

"...Go on," she said casually. She wasn't quite sure where this was going, but she'd stick with it for now. She had an idea, but...she wasn't going to step on Mei's toes about it.

"Well, I think I'm attracted to you..but I'm not sure." Mei admitted, feeling a wave of heat slam into her face. "I mean, we're both girls. So..I don't understand why I'm having these feelings. I just remember that..when I first spent time with Komoku he reminded me a lot about you..and I liked that."

"I see," Jana mused, shrugging. "Well, it's hard to say, really." she grinned. "But if you want to explore...I'm all for it, could just be a passing curiosity...could be that I'm gorgeous and you finally noticed," she said, adding with a particularly haughty sniff. "Whatever the case...it's nothing abnormal, maybe you're just still exploring yourself."

"R..really? You don't think I'm weird?" Mei had obviously missed all the fairly obvious hints that Jana was attracted to her. "I mean..Komoku said he didn't care but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable..I don't want to make things weird between us..."

"Mei," Jana laughed. "Remember when I said I'd drown between your legs if I got the chance, do you think I was kidding?" she said dryly. "You're gorgeous, Mei. I'm not just saying that because you're my friend, you're beautiful...and you're really scary, and really strong. I know when I like girls, you're just one of them," she shrugged. "So what? It's not a big deal, right?"

"You weren't kidding..?" That really just made her heart race more as she remembered all the times Jana mentioned being attracted to her. She kind of felt stupid now..and really nervous. "N..no..it's not a big deal I guess..." And yet she was backing away a little and could only look at her feet. Seriously..how did she miss Jana being attracted to her?

"Mei, it's okay," Jana assured with a smile, tilting her head up. "Really, it is...you're...I mean...you've been adjusting to a lot of crazy stuff, with Adam, Komoku...this is all new and kind of scary for you, isn't it? It's not like I expect anything, I just want you to know that it's not weird, or creepy or...different, it's just how things go sometimes. It's okay to be attracted to things like this, there's nothing wrong with it...but I think we shouldn't tell your Mom," she teased.

"I don't think I can stand another speech about how best friends should have sex because they're friends."

"Me neither..." Mei laughed a little, feeling her uneasiness pass a little. Even if they were talking about something really uncomfortable..she still felt okay. Because she really did trust Jana with everything. "So..when you watched me lose my virginity..did you get...uhh...turned on?" She asked shyly.

"Absolutely," Jana grinned. "What do you think I did when you two wanted to be alone? Read a book?" She just saw her best friend lose her virginity and she was the reason that she was so relaxed, it was hard not to feel something about that.

"I would have believed you if you told me that's what you did," Mei admitted as she awkwardly smiled. "I don't know. I guess I never..pieced it together. You're right. All this stuff is new to me, and I am confused. I freak out about every little thing..but this...I'm not really freaking out about this. Because I'm so comfortable with you."

"So don't worry," Jana smiled, arm around her neck to pull her in for a friendly hug. "I'm here for you, Mei. Who knows? Maybe it's just a fling," she shrugged. "But there's no harm in liking it, either. Figures Komoku wouldn't mind," she said dryly. "That dog probably salivates to it."

Mei wrapped her arms around Jana and still felt..comfortable. Maybe because it was a friendly hug..maybe because it was Jana. Though her she nuzzled into Jana's neck and closed her eyes. "..Jana. The one thing I don't want to do is make you feel like you're just a fling. You've been through a lot. First Justin...then those five...I don't want to do anything that's going to make you feel bad or used."

"Mei, it's you," Jana smiled faintly. "Whatever we do, if we do anything...it's certainly not going to feel like I'm being used, being...well...I just know it's tough," she grinned. "Knowing what you're really feeling, I mean...trust me, I know you're not going to do that. I'd rather you explore with me than anyone else, anyway...mostly out of safety," she admitted. "...You're DC Commander now, you know? You never know who might try to worm into a position with that."

"Hmm..I never thought about it that way..." She wondered if that's why everyone was being so nice to her now? Just another thing of the many she needed to think about. "But I don't think I'm attracted to any other girls like I am to you. Kuki is my second closest friend, but I see her as more of a little sister..."

"I don't think she could handle that," Jana grinned. "She seems to be your little fangirl, it's cute." The shadow metaphor never seemed to change, no matter where they went, Kuki was either beside her, or a step behind her. Like a tiny little bodyguard.

"It is. She's a very cute girl. She just..reminds me of myself. A lot." Mei smiled a bit, her arms dropping to Jana's hips as she looked up at her. "..But again. It's a different kind of cute. It's not like you..." She moved closer, feeling her ears burning. Maybe they should just start with a kiss and see how that went..

Jana grinned a little, it was hard not to feel her face heat up. But...fuck it, you only lived once, right? Mei wanted an experience, she'd get one. She settled her hands along her friends cheeks, pulling her face closer and giving her a meaty, hungry kiss. It was nice to kiss her, admittedly...she had wonderful, full lips that she had always been curious about. They were just as succulent and wonderful as she had hoped.

It was..different. In a very good way. In a comforting way. Mei's hand slid around her body once more as she pressed against Jana. This felt..right. So she wasn't going to question it. Her lips moved skillfully along Jana's, which were incredibly soft. Mei was a much better kisser than she used to be..but she had a lot of practice. Just like with Adam and Komoku, she could feel her mind going blank.

Jana held the kiss for a while, arms around her neck before she slowly broke it with a faint pant, her nipples were jutting viciously out of her shirt...and she grinned in satisfaction, tongue flicking over Mei's lips. "Woo..." she sighed contently. "Damn, Mei...when did you get so good at that?"

Mei smiled a little as she blushed a little. "I..I don't think I'm that good." She was humble..maybe too humble. She knew she had to be doing something right since she could make Komoku hard with the brush of her lips, but..she wouldn't brag. She did notice how flustered she looked, and Mei was the same way. Despite her recent orgasm, she was squirming a little. No...it was because she had just had an orgasm. She was still sensitive from earlier. "But I've had a lot of opportunities to practice in the past few months..."

"I can tell," Jana grinned, licking her own lips. "So? How was that? Not bad, right?" She was...she was hot and heavy, wasn't she? Wow, did she do that? She felt flattered as hell.

Back
Top Bottom