Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"It wasn't bad at all. Maybe..we should try to do more?" It wouldn't be suspicious if they were gone for a while, right? The guest house was open. But..maybe she should double check and make sure this was okay. She really didn't want to mess up things with Komoku.

"...Sure," Jana grinned, thumb brushing across her cheek. "Should I get some candles and rose petals? Maybe seduce you with a romantic poem?"

"Hmm, no. I think the only thing Komoku does is pin me against a wall or a table and I'm putty in his hands." She giggled a bit at her joke before taking Jana's hand and holding it. "Speaking of which..do you mind if I have a brief talk with him? I just want to make sure he's okay with this. Then we'll go to my room..." She couldn't believe she was being so casual about this. She really was comfortable with Jana.

"Sure," Jana grinned easily, fingers linking with hers. "I'll head that way, then...just try not to make it too obvious? I know that idiot is going to be giving me the dirty look in the morning..." she sighed. And not the "You bitch" look, either...

"Uhh..I'll try." Mei said as she grasped Jana's hand and started heading back to the house. "But, he picks up on these things. He'll probably already realize what I'm going to ask him before I even ask it..." He'd smell her arousal, and put together the pieces quickly. When it came to sex and arousal he was Sherlock frickin Holmes. Or a dog who could smell bitches in heat. Or both.

"Good luck," Jana smirked, giving her a faint pat on the rear as she headed to Mei's room. Hm, this was...not how she expected her time to go...but...well, why not?

Mei twitched a bit before she sighed, a content smile on her face. She felt like..Jana would be fun.

She quickly found Komoku. Whatever he was doing...or talking about..she didn't care. She just grabbed his hand. "I need to talk to you again. Alone."

"Oh man, what did I do now?" Komoku sighed, rising up as Masami grinned a little in amusement. Wait...no, he knew that smell. He blinked at her curiously, brow raised. Well, he wasn't going to complain...

"Boy, you're in trouble a lot." Masami teased.

Mei pulled him him to the side without answering anyone's question. When she was sure they were alone she looked up at him, her cheeks slightly red as she just came out and asked. "You...said you didn't care if Jana and I slept together, right?"

Komoku blinked a little at her, brow quirked...but his grin was about as typical as a teenage boy could get. "...Uh huh..." he continued idly.

"Great." She pecked him on the lips. Jana said not to be obvious, so she wouldn't give him too many clues. "I'll see you later, then."

"Su-hey!" Komoku mumbled. "Wait, wait wai-..." She was gone, shit, dammit...ass. He just got conned because of a kiss. Ugh.

Hmph, fine...fine. Let her have her fun, he did say it was fine. Dammit, now he was going to be rock solid.

Poor guy. Oh well, she was just trying to respect Jana's wishes. She made her way up to her room and locked the door. She'd have to..be quiet. Even if the walls weren't really thin. They had those old style doors..the one with the keyholes. Noise kind of trickled out of there. It sucked trying to be quiet last night when she and Komoku were tangled in the sheets.

She really needed a place of her own...

"Okay, everything's fine." She told Jana, glancing over to the bed where she would most likely be.

"You sure?" Jana grinned in amusement. She had divested of her jacket, at least, resting back on her palms. "I'm surprised he didn't come after you." So, this was really happening, huh? Jana felt...excited, in a really weird way. Like she was exploring something fun, and she wanted to make it special.

"He's a dog, but he respects you. He wouldn't come unless he was invited...maybe next time." Mei joked with a shy smile before moving onto the bed with her. How should she do this? This was different..she should act different, right?

"Maybe next time?" Jana grinned. "I don't know if I'd give Komoku the pleasure of that, because you know you'd never hear the end of it, right?" Just imagining it was giving her a headache, but regardless, she slid her arm around her waist. Hm, she was okay with going slow. This was nice...comfortable, casual even. Relaxing. It had been a while since she'd actually felt that way.

"Oh, I was just kidding. I'm..not sure if I'd be okay with you sleeping with my boyfriend. It's not you, it's me. I'm...kind of possessive." Mei admitted as she moved closer to Jana, leaning against her shoulder. She didn't feel like there was a rush. She felt like things would just..happen. "Of both of you. I didn't like Justin mostly because I thought he'd take you away from me. I think I have problems."

"You think?" Jana grinned a little, arm around her easily as she settled her hand against her stomach to rub tenderly. "Claiming dibs on me and Komoku, huh? Greedy, aren't cha?"

"Hey, the next guy who wants to wine and dine you will have to go through me anyway. I want to make sure he's good enough." Mei really liked the feel of Jana's hand stroking her toned stomach through the fabric of her tight black dress. She reached up and started caressing Jana's face with the back of her fingers. "I don't want anyone to hurt you..."

"Mm, fair point..." she purred, leaning down to kiss her a little. "But I think I might hurt them first, just in case," she grinned.

Mei happily accepted the kiss, her smile turning a little more seductive. "Just let me know if you need me to help you with that. As long as we aren't wearing our uniforms, I don't see the harm." Her voice was low and sultry now..Mei was feeling strangely confident and...it was probably because she was comfortable. Or maybe the thought of beating the shit out of someone with Jana was arousing. Damn Komoku..making her have a violence fetish.

Jana glanced at her a little, feeling her nipples throb against her shirt. Good lord...whatever Mei turned into made her soaked in an instant. She couldn't imagine Mei saying that before, and now she just gripped her face and kissed her hungrily, shifting to press against her.

Mei was surprised at how fast Jana jumped on her...not that she had a problem with it. Her heart start racing as she wasted no time kissing her bac, moving her hand through Jana's soft hair. She felt so..soft compared to Adam and Komoku and Mei really liked that. Plus..her breasts pressing against Jana's just felt really nice. She could feel how hard they were..and Mei's reacted the same way. "Mnn..."

Jana's hands roamed upward along her dress, and finally to her breasts to give them a hungry squeeze as she shifted closer, spreading Mei's legs to rub her knee against a...surprisingly damp spot in her panties. She broke the kiss just a little, but let her lips trail along her face, her jaw, her neck.

"Am I getting the sloppy seconds?" she teased with a hungry purr.

"There's nothing sloppy, he licked the mess up.." Mei panted as she squirmed against Jana's knee. She was a different person when she was horny..a completely different person. Feeling Jana grabbed her breast just made her take her dress completely off. Jana was used to the elegant lingerie she liked to wear..today was no different, save for the lack of stockings and garters she loved to wear.

Back
Top Bottom