Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

The grin on Jana's face didn't give any feelings that it was a good question, either. "Trust me," she said easily, leading her to a section of the store that had...slightly more revealing clothing. Slightly. To be fair, she tried to keep into Mei's personal sense of fashion, blouses with plunging necklines and skirts with slits were...somewhat in her area. Kuki just looked at it all in minor embarrassment.

...No, no...she wasn't going to be caught dead wearing any of this!

Mei's face was blank as she picked out a few outfits from this section. They were hard choices, to say the least. Mainly because she sort of felt like Kuki, but..she remembered that she wasn't supposed to be comfortable in whatever she walked out in.

"..I don't know if this looks good on me." Mei's voice came from the dressing room, but she was sure Jana was out there.

"Oh come on, everything looks good on you," Jana said, rolling her eyes. "You could make a plastic bag over your tits look good, stop being so shy and let's see it," Jana grinned. "I want to be stunned!"

Mei sighed and then came out in a red pencil skirt and black shirt. The skirt wasn't too short..but the shirt..there was so much cleavage, and it was a little see through. At least it complimented her choker. "..Well?" She asked as she forced herself to stare at Kuki and Jana, placing a hand on her hip. No..she would be confident even if she was showing skin. How many times had Komoku seen her naked?

"Wow," Jana blinked in surprise, and Kuki's face flushed in awe. "Boy, if I was Komoku, I'd bend you over faster than he usually does," Jana grinned. "You look amazing!, and you barely changed anything!"

It was true. The other skirts and shorts she had were far less conservative than this skirt. Which was why she tried it on first. Mei blushed a little at Jana's words before turning around and heading back into the dressing room. She spent another half hour modeling clothes for them, and everything she came out in was surprisingly still conservative..but sexy. And that was what mattered most, right?

The last thing she came out in was a black dress. She had tried on a few other dresses but she really liked this one. Even if it showed a lot of leg and skin. "Last thing..I'll probably buy everything since you two seemed to like everything I wore."

"I really like that one," Jana grinned. "You look dirty in black," Oh, that showed off the inner Mei. That...vivacious, razor sharp tongued woman that'd make you want her and wonder what you could do to make her say yes. Like a sultry snake, she approved, readily...of course, Jana was one to never let an advantage go to waste.

"Y...Yes, you...wait, no!" Kuki mumbled. "She doesn't look dirty, she looks...you know, beautiful!"

Mei smiled at Kuki and then turned around, the skirt twirling with her movements. She looked much more confident than when she started. "Hmm...actually. I'll wear this one out. It matches with my heels." She gathered all of the clothes in the dressing room. She'd pick up a few designers shorts and tank tops on her way out too. The good thing was, she wore her uniforms more than anything. So this would all do.

Check out didn't take too long, thankfully. But afterwards she had five bags in each hand. "Glad that's over." Mei said with a sigh.

"Uh huh," Jana grinned. She had done most of her shopping while Mei was nitpicking, her own bag draped over her shoulder. "So what's next, then?" Kuki didn't get out of there without buying something, she just made sure Jana didn't see what it was.

"Well why don't you two grab some lunch? I'll join you in a moment. There is something else I need to buy, but I don't want to drag you guys around with me to find it." Mei really hoped that Jana wouldn't try to dig deeper..but it was Jana. She probably would.

She regarded her a moment before smiling. "Sure, we'll be in the food court," Hmm, wasn't that interesting? Mei had a dirty little secret? How scandalous of her. Kuki glanced at Jana like she had grown a second head, but she supposed being suspicious that Jana wasn't prying was better than nothing?

That was it? Well, that smile could mean many things. At least she didn't pry. "Okay...Meet up with you later." She hoped she wouldn't be long..but she had to get something perfect...something that Komoku would look good in and wouldn't be questioned. Something simple, like he got for her. At least to everyone around them.

Mei wouldn't meet back up with them until they were done eating. She had taken much longer than she wanted to, but it was worth it. She found something perfect. She wouldn't tell anyone where she found it...but it was amazing and would look so nice on Komoku. She was sure of it. "You guys done? If so we can head out."

"What took you so long?" Jana said casually, sipping on her drink as she rose up with Kuki. Jeez, girl shops even more attentive when it was someone else, didn't she? Oh, she was looking...looking for a sign that she could dig into and rip right open.

"Umm..well. I told you I'm picky." It was written all over Mei's face that whatever she had bought was something embarrassing that she didn't want either one of them to see. Mei was a little hungry but she would rather just eat at home. Maybe Komoku could make her something. Or her mother. "I'll call a taxi if you two are ready then..."

"Mei..." Jana said, her grin like that of a cat who had found a fun toy as they walked out. "Whatcha' buy? Is it something dirty?" Oh, she was terrible had hiding things...so terrible.

"No, it's nothing dirty and it is also none of your business..." Mei muttered as they waited outside for their taxi. She would see it eventually anyway. Ugh..she just didn't want her to make a big deal out of it. Plus..just like her necklace..his had a ring around it, too. If she showed it to them now..they might ask about that.

"Uh huh," Jana grinned. "Something special, is it? A secret present?" Ooh, it was...she knew when to back off, but it just wasn't in her not to nudge a little bit.

Mei sighed and then looked away, folding her arms. "Yes, it's a present, okay?" She wanted to get something special for him too..it wasn't fair that he had given her something and she didn't get anything for him.

Mei's ears twitched when she heard a group of boys catcalling at the three of them. All it took was her turning around and glaring at them for them to stop. Then they realized who she was...and they were gone. Truancy..she needed to crack down on that. They were lucky it was her day off.

"And there's the Mei that gets me all hot and bothered," Jana teased. "That dress and that glare? Woo, they didn't stand a chance."

"...They did seem a lot more scared than usual," Kuki giggled a little, grinning. "I think you surprised them."

"Probably..I hope the stares will gradually decrease." It was weird walking around the mall and getting lots of attention...but she'd get used to it. Eventually.

The taxi ride home was unbearable. Mei was silent the whole time, except for when she made the man who had driven them carry her bags inside. Now..she just had to find Komoku.

Komoku was...being Komoku, as usual. The smells coming from the kitchen made Jana's mouth water as Mel, Megumi and Masami were sitting around the kitchen watching him cook. He was a whirlwind alright, grinning like the smug little asshole he was.

"See, the trick is to sear it even on both sides," he said, tossing the chicken in the wok as a burst of flame spat out. "Get that nice smoky flavor if you're careful, and a little soy sauce can go a long way!"

"You had to encourage him," Masami sighed, grinning in amusement. Komoku just loved showing off...

It was really nothing that Mei hadn't seen before. But her mother was acting as if she had never seen a guy cook before. When she saw the girls come in, she stood up. "Mei, you look wonderful! Good thing too, Komoku deserves a reward for cooking lunch for us! He's a really good cook...what's that box in your hand?" Megumi asked as her brown eyes settled on what was in her daughters hand.

"What? Nothing..." Mei clutched the box to her chest for dear life. She thought he would be alone, but of course he was showing off. She looked over to him. It was really weird how cooking seemed to be his element. Sex and fighting were also his element..one those things were not like the others...

Komoku glanced over for a moment at Megumi's words and stopped to look at her. He blinked almost incredulously, his hand frozen in mid throw as Masami's grin settled into clear amusement. Holy...

Wow. Look at her, Komoku couldn't stop looking at her, actually.

"Not bad, right?" Jana grinned. "I helped, of course."

"Uh huh," Mel smirked. Naturally, Jana helped with that. But she looked like a knockout, the smug little peacock cooking food looked downright humbled, stunned even.

Mei could feel her face going red as Komoku stared her down. She frowned, throwing that hand on her hip once again defensively. "What? What are you staring at? You don't like it?" She demanded as she glared up at him. Maybe she didn't understand how boys worked. All the while Megumi was just laughing at that poor boy. Her daughter really was beautiful...she just didn't realize how beautiful she was, because she had hidden it so long underneath all those clothes.

Komoku's face flushed, and...he wasn't quite sure when he actually did that, rubbing his neck. "What? Staring at it means I don't like it now? Since when? It looks amazing, I love it. It just...y'know...it surprised me, I'm not used to seeing you dress like that."

Back
Top Bottom