Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

Shi's blue eyes narrowed a fraction, but he said nothing.

"Peace is never gained without conflict, unfortunately." Zhao murmured. "No peace is ever obtained peacefully. Why, Kitten? Do you think this fighting is not worth it?"

"Well..." She could sense Shi's dissatisfaction. She was..being a bad girl. She didn't like being a bad girl. She could feel tears stinging at her eyes. "I don't know. I just wanted Pitor Kishi gone because he was a tyrant. I thought that would stop the fighting. But..Sejae said that DC keeps peace and stability. That's what we're going to do, right? There's not going to be chaos and more fights...right?"

"Right," Shi said tenderly, thumb brushing across her face. "Don't let that boy fool you, Kitten...we're doing a good thing...I wouldn't put you in danger for anything less than something worth fighting for."

She felt better hearing that...even though she still wasn't sure what their plans were. As long as the goal was peace, she could stay behind that. She smiled a little, though she still had one other question. "Umm...I also wanted to know...why did you two save me and take care of me?"

Shi tilted his head at that, and Zhao glanced up to look at her.

"Because you needed help," Shi murmured. "and you were grateful...we saw no need for any other reason, Kitten."

"I see. So if I..wasn't a good fighter...or if I didn't do all those naughty things with you two...you would have still taken care of me?" She asked as she looked at them both.

"...Of course," Shi said, stroking his cheek. "What's gotten into you, Kitten? What did that boy say to make you doubt us so much?" He didn't like this, one bit...perhaps they'd have to fix this problem...

"Well..he just said that your intentions may not have been honest. I'm sorry. I just had to know. Tomorrow I'm going to see him agian, and tell him the answers he wanted to know...because I still owe him for helping Blue." Kitten nuzzled into Shi's hands and the sighed softly. She wasn't sure if she had really figured anything out..but right now it didn't matter. She trusted them.

"I see," Shi murmured, fingers roaming through her hair. "Don't worry about it, Kitten...I'm proud of you for asking these intelligent questions," Shi smiled, kissing her forehead. "You shouldn't be afraid to ask us anything."

If she was capable of purring, she would have. She felt good..she was happy now. She wasn't in trouble, or at least it didn't seem that way. "I know. I just didn't want you to think I was ungrateful. I love you both..very much."

"We love you too," Shi smiled, kissing her gently. "Now, put these worries to rest, my sweet kitten...why don't you get out of those clothes and relax with me?"

It was odd not being at work, and instead being at a mall. Mei hadn't been shopping in quite some time, really. Since Central had been blown up. Even then..she had never been to the mall very often. She was more interested in finding something for Komoku rather than clothes but..it was probably better to find a good store first. So she had to find a new wardrobe.

"We're going to be here for a while." Mei told Kuki and Jana as she looked around in the stores. "I'm very picky of what I wear..."

"You?" Jana gasped, almost scandalously as Kuki giggled just a little, smiling. "Why, what a horrible shock! The girl who triple folded her morning clothes!" Oh, she'd be the horrible friend today...she needed a little sexy in her wardrobe. Something that'd make Komoku follow her like a horny little puppy dog.

Mei narrowed her eyes at that before she put a hand on her hip. "Being neat and picky are two different things..." Or was it? Bah..whatever. She just needed to pick a store and get everything over with. "..Did you guys want to do your shopping first? Maybe if you do, I'd get an idea of what would look good on me..."

"I know exactly what will look good on you," Jana grinned, arm around her shoulder. "C'mon...we'll dress you up so sexy, that Komoku'll tear his pants off even faster than he usually does."

She wasn't really sure if she trusted Jana with something like this, but she had little choice. She would probably be better at this than her, since she had ever found a particular interest in "sexy" clothing that showed off her body. "I don't think that's a very good idea..." Last night was awful...he really was a horny dog. And that alone was enough to turn her on.

"I think it's a great idea," Jana grinned. "C'mon, Mei. Sexy means a lot of things! It's not just about skin, it's about confidence...that's why you get the boys so hot, you know? You carry yourself with a lot of elegance, we need to tease a little kinkier side."

"Yeah, this isn't the first time I've heard this." Mei muttered as she followed Jana. "As long as nobody touches me I'm fine with it. Or rather..I've come to terms. Fighting Kent wasn't so bad when I was in shorts and a tank top." Her, Komoku and her mom...they really were pushing this less clothes more confidence thing.

"Trust me," Jana grinned, arm around her shoulder. "You and Kuki could go for some adventurous clothes, you don't have to live in them! You know, it's all about situational timing!"

"Wait, me?" Kuki flushed. "What do I need clothes like that for?"

"Don't you have anyone you like, Kuki? Like Damien maybe?" Mei smiled. Aside from her, Kuki always was tailing Damien. Now that she thought it about it, those two would be cute together.

"What? No!" Kuki said, flushing. "Damien and I aren't...I mean, no!"

"Uh huh," Jana grinned. "I dunno, that shadowy, quiet exterior is pretty charming...can't say he isn't rock solid under pressure, either." No, Damien was quite handsome, actually...she actually hadn't thought about it before, or at all. Huh. That one slipped by her.

"Do you like him, Jana? Well Kuki doesn't seem to be interested. Maybe you should ask him on a date sometime? You guys do work pretty closely." Mei was just teasing Kuki now. It was mean, but since Kuki reminded her so much of how she used to be..maybe the same treatment would work on her, too.

..Or maybe Mei was just tired of being the one to be picked at. Hmm..she was probably a bad person for that.

"I...well," Kuki mumbled. "I mean...he...doesn't really show interest..."

"Bah!" Jana said, waving it off. "Damien never shows interest in anything, you need to show interest for him!"

"...I...guess?" Kuki said, glancing to Mei for help...for something, for anything?

"Jana is right. Besides, considering the history you two have, I'm sure he doesn't want to risk doing anything that might make you feel..uncomfortable." Damien was really an odd one. Mei had never seen him take interest in other girls all the time she had known him but...well Kuki seemed like his type. If he even had one.

"...I mean, what if he isn't?" Kuki mumbled. "...I...well,"

"If he isn't, then that's okay," Jana grinned. "You're a cutie, Kuki. This is about you, not about boys...but you know, sure makes me feel good when I make them have to hide their pants."

Back
Top Bottom