Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"..Right. Well Kuki. That's the worst that could happen. But what if he is? Don't you think it's worth the risk if he says yes?" Mei asked, as if she had all the answers in the world. She was bad at this too, but Kuki looked up to her..so she wanted to give her some good advice. And she trusted Damien to be..a gentlemen with her.

"...I guess that's true," Kuki admitted shyly. "...I mean, it's...worth a try, right?" Damien, and...and her? Well, they had gotten closer...between Jana and Mei's continued adventures, Damien often needed a gopher, and Kuki didn't mind. No, once he was the blame of all of her problems but now...now she...trusted him, she thought. Sort of in the same way that she did for Mei.

Mei smiled and reached out to rub her back. "Well then, guess we will find some nice clothes for you to wear on your date. How about I just force him to ask you? I am his boss after all." She was kidding...mostly. It was really hard to tell sometimes.

Kuki glanced at her a little, her expression somewhere between hopeful and slightly nervous.

"...Let's worry about one thing at a time," Jana grinned, arm around Mei's neck. "You two need a crash course in how to make men pant like dogs."

"...Ugh," Kuki grumbled. "What if I don't want them to do that? I dress fine!"

"I'm just doing this because mother promised me she'd teach me a new technique." Mei answered with a shrug as they made their way into a very..sweet smelling store that was obviously meant for women's apparel. They had a nice lingerie section too. She didn't need anymore of it..but Mei had always liked wearing lingerie. Even if she didn't want people to see it.

"Uh huh," Jana teased. "It has nothing to do with your handsome boyfriend, at all?" Although, Jana was fairly sure that Mei could walk around in a trashbag and Komoku'd find a reason to get erect from it. Boy had problems, that was for sure...apparently the kind that Mei liked.

"No!" Mei blushed a little before looking away. It's not like she needed to show skin for him to be impressed with her. "I don't need to impress my boyfriend, nor do I need to attract men. I'm quite okay with where I am." She fiddled with the metal ring on her necklace..a new habit she picked up when she was nervous. Though someone caught her eye who looked familiar. "..Is that Angel?" What was she doing here? Other than skipping out on her tasks at Central? Ugh..she never worked.

"Probably," Jana smiled, watching her a moment. "...She's not from a very...uh..." Jana said, licking her lips a moment to think. "...She's poor, basically...why don't we cheer her up?" Jana said, in that way that pretty much meant 'we're doing that.'

"...Is she always like this?" Kuki mumbled. How many times had she asked that about Jana?

"Always. I'm surprised you aren't used to it by now." Mei muttered before going over to Angel. "Don't you have something else to do other than window shop?" The black haired girl turned her head slightly to see her boss. Great..what was she doing here?

"No. Leonardo is taking care of it for me. Besides..I could say the same thing for you."

"Leo, again?" Jana sighed. "Guess he's going to get all the benefits for your lack of work, so you're shopping while your little puppy dog is out doing your chores?" She felt less about cheering her up now, ugh.

"Oh..you're here too, Jana?" Angel turned around and then grimaced. Even if they gave Leonardo something that she wanted, he'd just give it back to her. "And little Cookie as well. Great. If you must know, my allergies are acting up and that building is so dusty. So Leonardo took over my tasks for today." Mei rolled her eyes and then glanced at the clothes Angel was looking at. Strange, she never wore anything but black, yet these clothes were...colorful.

"Well the least you can do is help out your commander, right? You seem to have a good fashion sense."

"Uh huh," Jana said dryly, arms crossing. "If your fashion style is "Gold Digger." " Oh, she knew the rumors...and none of them were wrong. Angel had a...taste for the rich. Because she was so flat broke and she didn't want to be in the muck like the rest of them.

"..What?" Mei didn't know anything about Angel really, nor did she pay attention the rumors. Angel just rolled her eyes and then went back to going through clothes.

"I'll help you..if you buy me something." She answered. What was the ice queen doing shopping for clothes, anyway?

"See what I mean?" Jana said dryly, arms crossing. "Last time I try to do a good deed...who are you trying to impress this time?"

"Kent." Angel may have had some shitty intentions with men, but she was pretty honest about it to other girls. "I think..he would like it better if I wore more colorful clothes." More like, he would actually notice her...he had so many girls after him. She needed to be better than they were.

"Ugh..guess you've been down to the holding room lately." Mei passively said. He was still locked up with the others. Angel raised an eyebrow as if she were confused. "Oh, you didn't know? Kent is in our custody. He was conspiring against DC."

"..What?" Was that..really an opportunity to get him alone? "Mei, who's watching him..?"

Jana tapped her chin a moment in thought, brow furrowed. "Hm, I think...what's his name...Eric?"

"Eric," Kuki confirmed, eyes narrowed suspiciously. One of their...normal students, she supposed. Not one from Red, but from Green. Good hearted, but a little plain for what they needed right now. "Why does that matter?"

"You should make him watch someone else. I'll take his place." Angel said with a mischievous smile. Honestly the first one she had shown these three.

"No way." It was very offensive how quickly Mei shot her down. Angel's smile disappeared and was replaced with a look of annoyance, but Mei went on to further explain. "I don't want anyones personal feelings to interfere with their work. You like Kent, it wouldn't be professional."

"It's just about as professional as you and your dog of a boyfriend going around and displaying your PDA everywhere." Angel growled, catching Mei completely off guard and making her blush heavily.

"She's kinda got you there, Mei," Jana grinned a little. "Alright, Angel...but in return, when we order you something, we expect it done, or I'll find something worse for you to do than what Leo is doing," Jana smirked. "Like promoting Leo to a desk job in my office and you patrolling the dirtiest, nastiest streets I can find."

"Fine." Angel would agree to anything if it meant she could be alone with one of the dreamiest, richest boys in Turuga. Besides, it wasn't like she had never patrolled the scummiest streets in Turuga already. "Just as long as I get to watch Kent until you release him. When will you do that, anyway?" If he was in custody, he couldn't make it to his matches..or take her out on a date.

"I haven't decided. Technically, Kent and his friends didn't do anything too severe...We'll see how things go." Mei answered.

"We could put them on probation," Jana mused, head tilted. "but that's for when we're on duty," Jana smirked. "So go ahead and fuck your little rich dreamboat, Angel."

"Well, at least give me a few days with him alone. Before you let him walk free." If she was the only person he could talk to..she'd definitely be able to get him. She had the charm.

"Look, let's just get done here, alright? I really don't want to spend all day at the mall. I still have a training session to do with mom." Also she wanted to get back to Komoku. Him being alone with her mother didn't sit well with her.

"Okay, okay," Jana grinned. "Get lost, Angel...we've got more important things to do. We've not even started looking yet!"

"This seems like a bad idea..." Kuki groused.

"I'm going back to Central and telling Eric to do the same thing. Just letting you know." First time Angel wanted to work, truthfully. She would let these three have their little shopping spree. She didn't feel the need to change her wardrobe now.

Mei watched Angel leave and she shook her head. Maybe she'd sort it out later..she supposed it didn't matter in the long run who watched Kent.

"Okay..." Mei started walking around the store, her eyes settling on the outfits they had to display. This place was..kind of her style. But the only things that stood out to her were on the conservative side.

"You sure don't break out of your comfort zone, huh?" Jana smiled, glancing around. "...I mean, these would look really pretty on you, Mei...but why don't we try something a little bit more bold?" Would it kill the girl to show a tiny bit of skin?

"What do you think would look better, Jana?" That was probably a bad question to ask, but she wanted to hurry up and finish so she could look for that special thing she wanted to give Komoku.

Back
Top Bottom