Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Oh," Mei felt a little embarrassed but she relaxed just a bit. "Well, I'm glad you like it. What are you cooking? I didn't eat lunch yet, I was hoping you were cooking and here you are.." She wanted to give him his present, but it seemed inappropriate in front of all these people. Especially when they seemed to be the most interesting thing in the room right now.

"...Uh," Komoku mumbled. What...what was he cooking?

"Chicken Lo-Mien," Masami informed with an amused smirk.

"Yeah, that," he grinned. "And my special Rokujo Stir-Fry! Family specialty!"

"No it isn't, you just shove a bunch of crap in a wok!" Masami huffed.

"Still counts," Komoku sniffed.

"You can make it a family specialty." Megumi suggested with a big grin on her face. "I think that would be a great idea. Hopefully your kids will take after you so they'd actually be able to cook it though. Or maybe the cooking gene in my family skips generations." Megumi laughed, but Mei's face went bright red. Komoku? Family? Kids? Ugh, why did her mother say such embarrassing stuff?!

"Is it almost done, I'm hungry." Maybe if she changed the subject, she could pretend like her mother never spoke at all.

"Kids, huh?" Komoku mused. "Little young to be thinkin' about that, Megumi." he said, but the thoughtful little grin spread on his face said otherwise. Huh, kids? Really? Hm.

"Oh yeah, how old are you anyway? Because Pumpkin is going to be eighteen very soon, and that was about the age I got pregnant with her." Megumi told Komoku with a big grin on her face. He didn't seem that afraid of the idea.

Why..why couldn't Komoku just leave it alone? Now it would turn into a conversation. Maybe if she left the kitchen now, no one would notice.

"Hey, that's not my choice," Komoku sniffed, catching wind of Mei's discomfort. "I just look pretty and get dragged along where she tells me, when she wants to have kids, that's her call, not mine...for the most part." he said, starting up his ever famous Rokujo stir-fry.

"A true boyfriend," Jana teased, giving Mei a nudge to relax her. She really needed to stop taking everything her mother said so literally...

Mei's eyes flashed to Jana and then went back to Komoku. She never thought about kids, and right now it just seemed..silly to think about having them. After all, she had a lot of things to do with DC. She couldn't afford to be pregnant any time soon until everything was back to normal. That would take a while right? At least five years...

"But you never answered me, Komoku..." Megumi whined as she moved over to him. "I can never tell how old you boys today are...you're huge, how old are you?" Good...at least her mother dropped it.

"Seventeen," Komoku said idly, glancing at her. "Eighteen in...April?"

"Yes, April," Masami sighed, rolling her eyes. Dolt never remembered anything if it wasn't about fighting, sex, or food.

"Awww...so Mei's older than you? That's adorable." Megumi cooed teasingly as she looped her arms around his. "You're so tall though, I would have never guessed that number at all. I thought she had a thing for older guys."

"Mom, leave him alone.." Mei could only imagine what he had to deal with when they were out shopping. But then again, he didn't seem to care too much that she was hanging off his arm.

"Hm, dunno," Komoku grinned. "Megumi, you can handle cooking from here, right?" he said, sitting the wok down. It had been far too long and Mei was just standing there in this flawless dress and he hadn't touched her, that had to change, immediately.

"Oh..sure." Megumi took the wok from him with a foxy smile. There really wasn't much work involved except to make sure it didn't get burnt.

"Neither of you answered my question...how long will it be until it's ready? Walking around all day at the mall really gave me an appetite." Mei had absolutely no idea why Komoku asked her mother to take over, but she was honestly getting a little cranky and didn't particularly care.

"Calm down," Komoku smiled. "It's almost done," he said, arm around her shoulder to pull her close. "C'mon, let's get you somewhere that isn't going to have you all moody," he smirked, rubbing her arm. "You look great, by the way."

Mei narrowed her eyes suspiciously at that. He wanted to be alone with her? Well she wouldn't say no. She needed to give him something anyway..away from all these prying eyes. "..Thank you." She muttered, her cheeks lightly blushing at his compliment. Since this was her house, she knew where they could go to be alone, so she led them towards the back of the house.

It honestly wasn't hard to find a quiet spot in such a large place.

"You really surprised me with that," Komoku grinned. "But damn, Mei. You look sexy." he purred, more than happy to follow her along. "Only thing that'd make it better is a lack of underwear," he smirked, head tilted.

"I think my underwear goes perfectly good with it, but thank you." Mei mumbled, though she wouldn't lift up her dress to prove it. "Anyways...I bought you something. I hope you like it..." Mei opened the black box, revealing a sterling silver chain, with a O shaped ring attached to it. She was nervous, because she wasn't sure if he..actually wore stuff like this. Her heart was racing, to say the least.

Komoku blinked a little, moving closer with a faint smile. "Whoa...what's this?" he asked curiously. "You didn't have to get me anything, sweetheart, seeing you in that dress was a present enough for me." Simple, elegant...yeah, he liked this. Not bad...a collar, huh?

"I wanted to. Because..you're mine too, you know?" She couldn't look at him saying that..it sounded almost like a selfish reason why when she said it out loud. "Plus..I thought it would look good on you...while you're not wearing a shirt."

"I agree," Komoku grinned, starting to unbutton his shirt and slip it off his shoulders. "Let's find out, shall we?" Hers, huh? He needed to hear her say that with a little more...fire, but right now. He wanted to wear it. "Put it on me, beautiful."

Seeing his shirtless form made her heart race. For a moment she took that sight in, but she quickly snapped out of it when she realized they were in the open entertainment area. Now wasn't the time to get turned on. She cleared her throat -as if that would distract her from her attraction to her sexy as hell boyfriend- and then pulled him down a little so she wouldn't have to struggle on the tips of her toes to put it on. With one quick fasten, it was on and she couldn't help but smile. It did look really good on him...

"Mm, not bad..." Komoku purred, his eyes half lidded with hunger as he slid his hands on her hips, a surprisingly modest move from him. "Now...what did you say earlier? That I was yours?"

"Yes, that's what I said. You belong to me just as much as I belong to you." She knew that look..he was in the mood. Ah...and it was getting her in the mood too! It was so easy for him to do that to her...

"I do," Komoku grinned, hand brushing across her cheek. "Hey, you need to stop worrying about your Mom, okay? I can deal with it," he smiled, pressing his forehead against hers. "Course...it's kinda hot when you get possessive," he purred. "I like seeing that look in your eye..."

"..I'll try. If that's what you want me to do." Mei lifted her hand and placed it against his, looking into his eyes. "You..don't care if I get possessive?" It wasn't something she could help really. He was hers...she didn't like other girls ogling him, that was all. But..she would probably be getting a lot of attention now..especially wearing clothes like this. She was certain the new uniforms her mother ordered would be...well...just as revealing as her street clothes.

"No," Komoku grinned lazily. "You kidding? Having someone like you tell the other unworthy skanks that I'm yours? Nothing gets me hotter. I'm not wearing this collar because I want to make you happy Mei, I'm wearing it because I want those other whores to piss off, I found my perfection, I don't need anything else. Besides, everyone calls me a dog anyway, might as well have a collar and leash to go with it. I like it, I think it looks good on me."

The more he spoke, the wider her smile got. By the time he was done, she was grinning ear to ear. It was..something to behold, truly. Maybe because it was a rarity, or maybe she was just that attractive. But...at that moment she was glowing. She had never felt so good before...

She wouldn't mess this up. She wouldn't push this man away. He was perfect in every sense of the word. And yet she couldn't articulate those words to him.

So instead, she just pressed her lips against his, slipping her tongue in his mouth for a passionate kiss.

Back
Top Bottom