Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden (lady/moon)

Skye looked at her father, swallowing thickly as she looked at her friends, shaking her head. “Not followers. Friends, who chose to come because they don’t trust you.”Seh said simply before snickering at loki’s words. This was vaguely amusing, in a sort of terrifying kind of way. “I wish I could protest that, but he’s right. You are a mouthy little bitch, Reindeer. And while it pains me to defend him, we get to insult him. You don’t.”Tony said the biting teasing under the words as he studied svisch. “...He’s not the monster, I hear. What do you want from me?”Skye said studying her father.

the man stared at them, looking quite amused. "they are followers. or they will be at any rate. you are a princess. born to rule." he admitted to her. "born to be above all creatures, born to be above such petty beings." he admitted, waving a hand dismissively, black talons for fingernails. "they will all know their place soon enough. that place is kneeling before you. their right and proper Queen." he admitted with a smile. "come. you must learn how to be a Hive Queen. to rule these people as they are meant to be ruled." Loki went stiff and tense at the use of words he himself had used. "i want you to take your place in this world, to take the rightful place of ruler-ship over them. i gave birth to you using this worlds best Genetic specimen." his eyes flicked over to Steve. "and getting that Genetic material was well and truly difficult." he admitted.

Skye stared at her father, mouth falling open a little, to stunned to think of what to say before shaking her head. “No.”She said simply before her mind sputtered, spitting out a answer to what he had said, seeing the look she twisted to look at steve, staring before turning to look at her father again. “You saw a man on ice, and didn’t put him out?!Are you insane!?”Skye growled,anger in that look. Assuming it had been difficult given that steve had been under ice for so many years. Sarah shifted, looking nervous, shifting over to slip a hand into her father’s, squeezing. Offering him support without truly drawing attention, “What do you mean, you used him?”Sarah growled, anger in the tone, that someone had used steve yet again, as a simple breeding machine.

Svisch frowned, confused. "ice? there was no ice." he complained. "have these creatures damaged your brain my precious daughter?" he wondered. "no matter. i am sure we can fix that." he promised, Steve looking stunned as he turned and looked at Skye. he had. holy fucking hell he had two daughters. he wrapped his hand in Sarah's, feeling faint. "it wasn't him specifically. simply his genetic material. i had not realized he still lived." he admitted. "his genetic material was frozen in bags of red." fuck. Steve's blood. they still had samples that was pulled out from time to time, given to the most genius to try and use it to recreate the Serum. Bruce Banner for example had tried to recreate the Serum using Steve's blood. apparently it had also been used, before Steve himself had been unfrozen, to give birth to Skye. "your peons are rude." he complained, sniffing. "clearly they have corrupted you. but again, i can fix that." it was more like she was a machine to him than a living being. something he could make do as he pleased no matter if she wanted something else.

“...No. He was frozen. Before.”Skye frowned staring at the other, looking stunned. “You okay?”Sarah muttered gently pushing steve towards the picnic bench, trying to get him to sit down. “Oh.I see.”Skye said swallowing thickly, pale as she realized what that meant before shaking her head. “They are rude sometimes, but I’m not leaving here. I like it here, I like these people. Don’t talk about me like I have no choice in what’s going on.”Skye said starting to sound angry at the way he was talking

the 'Moth-man' shrugged. what did he care about the physical well being of some pathetic human? no matter the genetic superiority of the creature it was still just a human. "i'm fine. it's just a bit of a shock to realize i have two daughters. neither of which i knew existed." he admitted, swallowing thickly. "i'm nothing more than a breeding stock apparently." he admitted as he rubbed his face. "These people are beneath you." Svisch stated simply. "you are Hive Queen. you are better than them and you will learn your place, willing or not." he stated, taking a step closer to her, narrowing his eyes, all eight of them, when the Avengers closed ranks, Steve on his feet and standing next to Thor right out in the front as soon as the bastard had moved. "you will not keep my daughter from me. i will ruin your world to have her. are you willing to allow that?" "yes. because Skye is not yours. she is mine." Steve snarled, Thor tightening his grip on his hammer. "we will slaughter you, Svisch, before you ever lay a hand on her." Thor warned. "you cannot win this fight."

"Well. You are very desirable cap."tony muttered watching skye tensing and angry for the dark elves simple writing off of humanity."my place is here. With them.not even you will tell me where I can and cannot go."skye glared looking angry at her father startling a little as tony and sarah moved so svisch's view was blocked, felt more then saw natasha and gabe covering her back. She might not have had family as a child,but he had one now."you might ruin everything,but we can make you regret choosing to fight. Dont do this."sarah said anger and pain twisting her features knowing this had to be killing skye. "Please...svisch...do not do this."skye said raising her voice to be heard over the angry people surrounding her

Svisch snarled, spreading those thin wings wide, as if to make himself look bigger, shoulders tensing as he lifted his lips into a ferocious smile. what had once been oddly handsome, in a freaky sort o way, was now twisted and ugly with rage. "your world will burn. i have prepared for this day for over five hundred years!" he snarled, wings vibrating with rage. "i have created her, and i will keep her!" he snarled, darting forward and backhanding Steve so hard the man went flying, hitting a stone statue so hard it splintered into pieces. pieces that Steve was now buried in. Thor retaliated, slamming his hammer so hard into Svisch that they could hear something inside the moth man.... shattering. it sounded just like shattering, or crunching. like he was made of glass inside. unlike Steve, he didn't go flying, no, he leaped upon Thor and dug in his talons, ripping at Thor like a wild cat before taking off and vanishing into darkness, Thor whimpering in pain, his wounds bubbling and hissing. poison, those black talons where coated with a poison and Thor had a good amount of it coursing through him from the thirty plus deep cuts that had been inflicted upon his person.

“No, you can’t!This is my world!You can’t!”Skye screamed even as steve went flying, utter fear in her face as she watched her friends fall to her father, fear and anger twisting her face as the woman moved her way to thor, collapsing to her knees next to him, looking up at loki. “Loki!What can we do?How can we fix this?”She said even as she took her shirt and sarah’s offered shirt and pressed them to the wounds, wiping gently, trying to clean them a little to keep poison from getting in any more.

Svisch just laughed. "i do as i please, my Hive Queen. i will be watching you. when you decide to do as i command then i will let your friends, if there are any left, live." he assured her before vanishing. Loki moved over to Thor, trembling and Pale. "there's not much i can do." Loki admitted as he pulled a bottle out of Thin air and started dosing the wounds in it. "the poison hurts, but it won't kill him." he promised her as the blood stopped bubbling and Thor relaxed a touch, the pain greatly reduced. "he's going to be sicker than a dog for a few days, but it won't hurt him too much." Loki promised, Steve limping over, clutching his chest with one arm, the other dangling useless and broken. "where does he go?" "i don't know." Loki admitted. "the Dark Realms maybe? i just don't know..." "i will have my warriors assembled." Thor promised. "this Svisch is a danger to all the realms." he admitted. "i a sorry, Skye." he muttered, setting a hand on her shoulder. "at least you have one father who certainly loves you." he assured her with a smile as Steve grumbled. "i'm neutering myself." he informed them all before he smiled at Skye. "but i'm sure Sarah won't be too jealous of a sudden older sister."

Skye swallowed pale and shaken as she watched her father leave before looking down at thor, relaxing a little, “It wont?”She said looking worried, but glad that she hadn’t gotten thor killed. Eyes widening as she looked at Steve, already getting up, wrapping a arm around his waist, both daughters moving to support steve, anxiously worried about him. “I’ll put a call in to the others, they might be useless, but the fantastic four and the x-men, should be able to help.”Tony muttered even as he moved them towards the car, worried even as he texted. “That’s true....and you can’t neuter yourself. Whatever will you do if tony ever decides he wants kids.”Skye muttered to steve snickering at the billionaire’s back as he flipped her off. “No, not to jealous. Weirded out, yes, but not jealous.”Sarah snickered as they got back to the cars and headed back to the tower.

Loki shook his head. "no. it won't." he promised. "as for you.. i'm going to do a comprehensive list of your genetic code. you don't register as anything but human to any of my senses. including my magical senses. and that's extremely odd. i want to find out why." he admitted as he helped Thor to his feet even as the two newly discovered sisters helped their father. "i can put in a few words as well." Loki admitted. "the villains are not going to like some usurper coming in. Dr. Doom for one would certainly be willing to work with us to keep the earth safe, even if so he can take it over himself later." Loki admitted ignoring the very odd looks he was getting. "Magneto and the Brotherhood would also be willing to help i'm sure. they hate 'humans' but Magneto doesn't want some evil alien overlord coming in and killing them either." he admitted before blinking at the. "what? just because i'm 'tamed' a bit doesn't mean i'm not still Evil." he pointed out. "i can interact with bad guys if i very well damn please." he complained with a sniff. "now lets get back tot he tower before that dirty bastard comes back." he ordered, ushering them all back to the tower. "Loki? do you still speak to the Jotun?" Thor asked, Loki hesitating before nodding. "would they be willing to assist us?" "they might now that Odin is no longer King." Loki admitted. "i'll ask them but don't expect miracles..."

“...Really?That’s...weird. Even if I hadn’t known I wasn’t human, you pick up everything.”Skye frowned thinking that over as they walked. Sarah snickering as she shook her head at loki’s words. “You, are truly devious. Keeping in contact with the villians.”Tony snickered because it really did amuse him that loki kept in contact with everyone. “It wont be a miracle, but they have to know he if destroys this world, he wont settle for just it. He’ll turn on them to.”Sarah said as they got upstairs, helping steve sit down, looking him over before going to get the arm brace and painkillers, bandaging him up to heal. While it wouldn't take long, she also knew it was better to brace the bones as they healed

he nodded. "exactly. tat's why it's weird. i hadn't realized you weren't human until he popped up telling us you where his kid. and you still don't register as human." he admitted, shaking his head. "it comes in handy when i need plutonium or uranium." he admitted before he shook his head. "Jotun don't think that way." he admitted. "if we fall, they won't care. they're too big to really be affected by explosions, not that they'd work anyway, not in Jotunhiem where the temperature is so cold that bombs don't work." he admitted. "they won't fear some silly moth man who probably can't even set foot on their world without freezing to death." he shrugged. "like i said. i'll ask. i get a lot of leeway from them because of..." he swallowed thickly. "and my lineage. but i can't make them do a damn thing." he admitted as he helped them all settle before taking a good sized blood sample from Skye and vanishing with it to... well, only he knew where he went when he wanted to practice specific kinds of magic.

”...I don’t even want to know why you need plutonium or uranium.”Tony said shaking his head a little in amusement. “...That’s...horrible. I mean, even if they’re not affected, it would destroy the rest of the worlds...”sarah said sadly, hating that they couldn’t get such warriors to fight for them. Looking amused as loki disappeared with skye’s blood she studied skye as the woman settled onto the couch with a sigh looking utterly exhausted. “...This is...hey papa. You get to have another daughter. How’s that feel?”sarah teased looking tired herself, smiling as gabe returned from getting jas, grinning as the boy giggled happily as he was settled into his mother’s arms.

Loki stared at them and then. "they where enslaved." he stated simply. "for over a hundred thousand years they where nothing but dancing monkeys on shackles. forced to fight, forced to serve, whatever the Aeser wanted of them. they only gained their freedom because Borr, Odin's father, released them and abolished slavery. then Odin comes along. steals their prince, me, and then starts slandering them as beasts and monsters. you really think they'll be willing to life a finger to help anyone?" he asked, voice tight, staring at Thor who looked horrified. "they where slaves?!" "yes. did you know that Jotun are so peaceful, they won't even eat meat? that war with the Jotun that Odin crowed about so much?" "let me guess." Thor muttered, looking sick. "he attacked them first and they defended themselves." "got it in one." Loki agreed before vanishing to examine Skye's blood and talk with his... associates. "...huh?" Steve asked, before flushing brightly. "it feels weird." he admitted. "i just hope she's not as much of a handful as you are." he teased, smiling at Skye. "this can only change as much as you want it to." he promised her. "i'll always be there for you when you want me or need me. but if you want things to stay the same, they can." he promised her. "your an adult. while i would love to claim you as my daughter, i value your friendship too much to push for anything from you." he promised her. "can i have a hug though?" he asked hopefully.

Sarah paled at that, before shaking her head. “No...no one can blame them for not wanting to fight tehn.”She said looking sick at the idea. Watching loki go she sighed softly as she smirked at steve, making a face at him. “I’m not a handful.” “are to.”Tony snickered tilting his head a little. “Wonder if you gained anything from it though. I mean, you are part super soldier.”Tony said looking thoughtful. Skye nodded a little biting her lip, still looking overwhelmed before swallowing thickly. “...I wouldn’t mind be claimed as a daughter. I mean, you guys are already family.”She said before blushing at his hopeful look, nodding slowly before scuffling over to him and gently hugging him, afraid to hurt him.”How are you?”She said looking over the bruised body of the super soldier, worried for him.

Loki nodded, pleased that they all understood. they where his people too, he wouldn't force them to do anything when they where probably safe enough. "you are a handful." James stated simply. "you always have been. i have grey hair because of you." he lied, impish grin on his lips. "of course, if you accept Steve as your father, you have to accept me and Tony too." James admitted, looking amused as he watched her hug Steve. "i'm fine. honestly my Ego hurts more than the rest of me does." he admitted, sulking. "he batted me off as if i was some sort of bug!" he complained. "he's the big! he's the one whose supposed to be getting smacked around!" he whined, pouting. he was fine if he was sulking like a child.

“...You have grey hair?Really?Do you dye it?”Sarah said seriously, for once not noticing the lie as she leaned closer to james to inspect his hair. “As if. Tony has more grey hair then James does.”Natasha mused grinning as that caused the billionaire to sputter. “I’m not grey!” “...Well, that’s easy enough. You two already fuss over me something horrible.”Skye snickered a little smiling as she hugged steve sitting back with a smile. “Good. And sometimes, your ego needs a little battering.”She teased. “He really is fine, if he’s sulking.”Sarah snickered a little.

James rolled hs eyes. "no. that was a joke darling." he explained with a smile. "i can't get gray hairs because the pigmentation cells don't die." he explained. "Steve can't get Gray hairs either." he admitted before smirking at Natasha. "well. you need to be fussed over." Steve complained with a sniff. "my ego needs no such thing! Tony batters it enough!" he complained, smiling as he rested before sulking again. "i am not sulking! Tony sulks, James Puts and i am righteously indignant!

“Ah. Does that mean I wont have to worry about going grey to?”Sarah said snickering a little as she smiled at her father, rolling her eyes. “You two are going to be those weird grandparents that look like their still in their twenties when their grandkids are old.”She snickered at the thought. “Well, I guess I can let you fuss over me.”Skye smiled, even if she was nervous about this new relationship, she did enjoy having it to. “Righteously indignant?”Tony snickered at the description.

Steve and James both shrugged. "honestly, we have no idea how your going to age. if you age." Steve admitted. "especially since we ourselves don't know how, or if we're going to age." Steve admitted. "this Serum, it was extremely experimental and no ones been able to see how it effects a person long range." James continued. "most 'serum' people are sent into battle once they're stable." he admitted. "Hydra doesn't care if they live longer than anticipated because they just want their super soldiers to beat up the opposition. so we honestly can't be sure what's going to happen to us. and we where going to fuss whether you allowed it or not. we fuss over everyone." James admitted before smirking at Steve. "that's right! Righteously indignant!"

“Heh. That’s true. Considering you went on ice within months of getting the serum, and james fell...me and james are the only ones that have had it for long term out in the real world...its going to be interesting.”She looked thoughtful because even if james had been off ice for the 18 years he’d raised her, it was still figuring out how it was going to age them. “I should put your righteousness to good use then...maybe sing star spangled banner, or do something utterly horrible while your in a mood.”Tony said smirking a little as he leaned over for a kiss, being his usual riddiculous flirty self in a effort to not think about what was going to be coming for them.

they nodded. "Bucky's barely aged at all." Steve admitted as he examined the assassin. "and really, eighteen years isn't so long." he admitted. "besides, you're was naturally born, i doubt it will react long term the same way that ours has." he admitted before sulking even more at Tony. "don't you mock me." he growled even as he kissed the other back, nearly crawling out of his skin when Loki returned, looking wide eyed and stunned. "Magneto and DR Doom are in. the Jotun want to speak to Thor personally and Steve is not Skye's only father..." he explained calmly. "hell. you where the last in a list of nine." "nine?" "one genetic sample from each realm of Yggdrasil." Loki admitted, staring at her. "you're looking at the only person to ever have a true bloodline to every known realm." he admitted. "that's why Svisch wants her so badly. she's literally capable of ruling all of the nine realms if he can eliminate her competition."

“You’re right. He looks the same, from when I was little to now, I’d pick him out of a crowd anywhere as Papa.”Sarah smiled a little. “hmmm, I’ll always mock you. It’s why you love me.”Tony teased grinning as he startled, swallowing hard as he looked up at loki, “Good. We’ll need their help. And tell magento that he doesn’t get to fuck with the suit. We have enough problems with Svisch, without having magento throw me into a building.”Tony scowled a little. “What?”He paused staring at the information. “...A queen for every realm...Who...is is for asgard?And jotunhiem?”Skye said after a long moment, he eyes flickering towards the hallway towards thor’s room, before focusing on loki. While she wasn’t super close to them, they were still her friends, her family....and she’d seen the pain of loki losing a child. If...if she could ease that hurt, she would like to, even if it was going to cause a devastating war as svisch tried to control her

Back
Top Bottom