Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden (lady/moon)

“It’s heavy but its a machine to. You’ll see when we go fight.”Tony grinned smiling as they talked, looking over at bruce with a slight smile. “So they do. Which is fairly awesome.”Tony smiled before tilting his head, nodding. “I would like that. Going to jotunhiem.”he smiled enjoying the idea of exploring the ice world before startling a little as doom collapsed.

Good. We’ll get ready to go to.”Tony said breaking off conversation, smirking at his boys. “Come on you two, I have new suits for you. And I got to suit up myself.”he smirked as he headed down to the lab to get ready, and smiling sadly as he watched sarah take jas down to pepper and fitz, knowing it was killing her to go into war and leave jas behind, but knowing that she would because it was needed of her. Msiling as they headed to get ready before returning, waiting to see what loki had to tell them

"i'm scared to ask." Steve admitted with a roll of his eyes. wondering what kind of monstrosity Tony had made. he was pleasantly surprised. "so." Doom muttered, staring off into what looked like nothing. "the little insect has a little insect army." he sounded amused. "he has barely fifty people with him. what does he think he can accomplish with that?" "don't get too excited Victor. who knows what those fifty are capable of. after all, did you not think the Avengers pathetic before they turned you into paste?" Loki asked, making Doom glare at him. "if i did not need you so much..." "you like me. admit it." Loki chirped with a grin. "are we all ready to go?" Loki asked. "word has been sent, the armies are gathering." he admitted. "it will just be this group unless we need the others." he admitted. "as Doom said, it is only fifty or so.... things." he admitted. "insect like creatures that he seams to be controlling." he admitted. "we have no idea what they are capable of, so if they begin to overwhelm us, call in your squadrons." he was speaking to the various leaders of the nine realms. and to Magneto, Doom and Xavier who had only brought a few people with them. the others where all on standby until they where needed. if they where needed.

“Hey, I’, not that bad. Stuop making it sound like I make outrageous things for you all the time.”Tony huffed making a face amused as he settled the two super soldiers...well, four if you counted sarah and gabe, into their new battle armor, the sleek form fitting versions of steve’s, with lighter more durable kevlar and leather, though the other three were simple black on black instead of the iconic red white and blue. “He did. I think he even said that to us.”Tony smirked listening to doom and loki talk, glancing at helblindi. “Can he still have sex?Cause that totally sounds like flirting going on there...”He said thoughtfully, snickering a little. Listening to the other speech he swallowed, bracing himself. “Okay...let’s get this over with then.”Skye said looking at loki, feeling sick to her stomach, but not sure how this was going to go.

Steve and James both snorted and starting listing the outrageous things Tony had made for them. they where well pleased with their new outfits though and told him as such before they focused on Helblindi, curious as the giant considered the question. "physically, we remain capable.but emotionally. i would say that even if he crawled into bed with someone he'd feel too guilty to receive any pleasure from the deed." he admitted. "if he was capable of completing the act in the first place." he looked at Loki. "it is more that Loki has, in a sense, adopted Victor Von Doom." he admitted. "Jotun suffering from loss of mates, or worse, children do that." he admitted. "you'll notice he dotes upon Victor and the young girl named Skye. he is mothering them." Helblindi admitted, looking amused as James and Steve shared utterly horrified looks. Loki was adopting an evil villain. oh hell. "Join hands." Doom ordered, sounding exhausted. "once we get there i'll be all but useless." he warned. "we're trying to save Loki's magic, he is the stronger sorcerer." he explained at the Fantastic Fours startled looks.

“Shut up.”Tony sulked at the list of things he’d given them, rolling his eyes a little. “Ah. Well. That truly sucks.”He said whistling through his teeth a little, wincing at the idea before smirking at the horrified looks on his boyfriends’ faces. “Oh look, it seems Doom’s coming to dinner then. Good thing Johnny and Alex have agreed to come to dinner to more often. We’ll just have villians and heros all together.”Tony snickered amused as they joined hands, swallowing thickly as he braced for what was to come. “Okay. Let’s see what comes next.”Skye said as she took loki’s hand, looking worried about loki, and what they were going to face.

Helblindi nodded. "that is the way it is for us." he admitted. "we bond too tightly to our mates." he admitted before blinking at Steve who looked even more horrified. "no! no way! nuh uh! he is coming nowhere near us!" he stated firmly. "after this, he is GONE!" Loki and Doom both took deep breaths and then, they where in a new place. just like that. it was dark, the air smelled like sulfur and it was hot. the ground underneath them shattered with every step they took, like it was made from layer after layer of cellophane thin glass. down below them was Svisch who was working on something big that looked kind of like the failed Death Ray Doom had tried to design to destroy the moon in one of his more insane episodes. Doom himself was completely out cold, layin on the ground and Loki was now sweating. it was hard to open portals, and he'd have to make more if the insect things proved to be stronger than they looked.

Tony made a face as they arrived, glad for the filters on his suit, that kept him from breathing in what he assumed was a horrible smell. Even with the filters it was bad, “Sarah?” “I got him. He’s fine. Out cold, but fine.’Sarah said as she knelt at doom’s side, making sure he was okay, before looking at loki as she moved up to support the jotun, making gabe stand next to him, teh married couple ready to support him if needed. “Loki, where do you go from here?”She asked looking around, blinking in the dark world, not sure where they needed to go, or if svisch would know they’re here and come for them.

"he'll be fine. magical exertion. he'll sleep for about three days and then be his usual annoying self." Loki promised. "i masked our appearance, so long as we keep our voices down we'll be fine to discuss a strategy while i catch my breath. unfortunately i won't be able to participate." he admitted. "i'm the only one who can open the portal back home." he admitted making a face. "i should have talked to the Magics guild but none of the, like me so i doubt they would had come." he admitted as he studied the machine Svisch was half done building. "any ideas?" "flank em." Steve commented. "they're half pinned against the cliff there see? if we do a half circle, they won't be able to get away." "providing they don't know magic at any rate. Svisch isn't much of a sorcerer, he's able to travel between the realms at the very least, if we aren't careful he very well could get away."

“Yea, let’s not get loki accidentally killed or anything, I don’t want to be stuck here.”Tony made a face behind his mask, huffing a little as he looked around them, smirking at steve’s words. Man was a brilliant tactician, which while he always found his boyfriend hot, it still made him want to jump him. “If he thinks I’m alone, he wont run. Making me appear without anyone with me, it would give you time to flank and get close enough to keep them from running.”Skye said sighing quietly, looking worried about doing it, but willing to try.

Steve looked very unhappy about Skye's suggestion. "we are NOT using you as bai...." "i can cast protection spells on you." Loki promised. "and invisibility weaves won't take much energy." he admitted. "they can be triggered to a specific event too. she won't be in any danger, not really." Loki admitted as he watched them and Steve sighed. if Loki the 'mama bear' said it was okay, how could he refuse? "Skye come here." Loki ordered, drawing glowing symbols on her wrists, her forehead, her neck, her chest and then her stomach before drawing more on the back of her neck, in-between her shoulders and in the middle of her back. "there." he muttered. "now he can't touch you without being burned." he promised. "this part will take a bit longer." he warned before he began. he wasn't chanting, he was humming, and he was, literally weaving something invisible with his fingers. his hands where deft and skilled and Thor looked amazed. he'd never really seen Loki work a magic before. Loki tended to hide his magic when on Asgard because people didn't like it.

Why not?It’s better then just-”Skye said her arguments cut off, tilting her head towards loki, looking surprised herself that he was actually agreeing to it. “Okay. I can do that.”Skye said swallowing thickly, having not thought they’d actually agree to it before moving over, letting loki work the magic. Shuddering a little as the other drew on her, she was quiet as he worked. Everyone watching in quiet amazement as to not interrupt loki, but still watching because this was amazing. Swallowing hard as loki finished she looked at him. “What should I do?”she said, willing to take any advice they had.

Loki smiled at her. "you are a strong girl, and very smart." he admitted. "you might not have any super powers but your our best chance at keeping him contained." he admitted, watching curiously as James started putting together a sniper rifle. "keep him talking. focused on you." Steve ordered. "act frightened, helpless, he'll like that. tell him that we tossed you here so he wouldn't destroy our world, he'll like that even more." he muttered, thinking hard. "can you cry on command? if you can, do so. the tears will probably upset him. he is trying to make you his Queen after all, instinctively his main goal is to make you happy." Loki admitted as he tied the final knots and stood up and started attaching it to the people. they could actually feel it getting anchored, like a tiny little tug on the tops of their heads. one by one they vanished from sight. "Cap has the trigger." Loki explained. "once he says the phrase-word, which he already has, the spell will stop and you will be visible. there is also a silencing spell. give it a few seconds and you'll be able to see and hear each other again." and indeed they could. "Skye? be careful. you go down first, we'll follow once he's distracted." Steve ordered. "are you sure about this?" he asked, setting a hand on her shoulders. "you have to be sure."

Skye smiled a little, blushing slightly at loki’s praise, smiling a little. “I’ll try.”She said swallowing hard, before looking amused as both james and sarah worked on sniper rifles, looking amused at the sight. “I can do helpless. Helpless works. Tricked Gabe a few times like that.”Skye said swallowing hard as she shifted, relaxed, settling easily into the helpless girl act, before nodding, smirking as she indeed did start crying. “Well, I’ll make it hard for him to make me happy then. It’ll be a distraction.”She said before looking up at steve as he touched her shoulders, swallowing thickly. “I’m sure. I’ll be fine.”she said resting her hands over his, squeezing. “It’s fine. We’ll be fine.”She said before stepping away and starting down. “Svisch?I am here.”

Steve nodded and Loki smirked at her. "plus, if you fail, i can ground you." he teased her, kissing her forehead. "you did no such thing! i allowed you to think you where fooling me!" Gabe protested with a smile before looking mildly panicked when she started crying. James snorted and finished setting up his gun. "he makes one wrong move and we'll put two right through his brain." James promised Skye. "even if it doesn't kill him, it'll certainly put him down for a bit." he admitted as he loaded the bullets into the gun.

Svisch was barking orders at the insect creatures when they all paused and turned to stare at her, Svisch smiling as he stared at her. "ah. Skye. my precious Queen. you have come to me." he breathed happily before he frowned, suspicious. "how did you get here?" he wondered, all eight eyes examining what appeared to be an empty expanse of nothing. "no spell brought you here and i know you cannot use the Magic yet." suspicious, wary as he circled her. she couldn't see her backup, but she, unlike Svisch could see the faint cracking of the ground where they where stepping. "i would not think you would come willingly to be, after such a passionate speech in the dull Midgard."

“You can try. I’m a adult. Can’t really ground me.”Skye said smiling a little. “Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that, Gabe.” “It amuses me that any girl’s tears upset you.”Sarah smirked looking at her husband, smiling as she looked at Skye. “We’ll put him on the ground if anything goes wrong. You’re not alone.”She said as she loaded her gun, raising it to check the sights, watching the scene starting to happen.

Skye swallowed, rubbing at her eyes, looking so upset. “They sent me here, loki and the others, because they wanted to save their world. They abandoned me...father.”Skye said, hesitating on calling him that, when in all actuality, if she was going to name anyone father it should have been steve, thor and loki. But...she could do this.

Gabe sulked at her. "it doesn't! i just... she's my sister! kind of! i have to be upset when she is! it's the rules!" he complained before he smiled at her. "you are never alone." he promised. "you have a lot of family Skye. all of us. we're one big family now. and we protect our own, no matter what." he promised before he let invisibility and silence claim him.

Svisch hummed, sounding pleased at her answer even if he looked disturbed that she was upset. he smiled at her and motioned her foreward. "it is okay my daughter." he whispered, breathless. "you are above them, you are beyond their feeble minds to comprehend. we will make them suffer the most once you rule them. come. come and sit." he offered, rushing over to a large throne bedecked in pillows, arranging them just so, but not trying to touch her. it wasn't his place to touch her. the other insects where all humming, scuttling about to get her food and drink and small stones that felt cool to the touch to help battle the heat. they where practically fussing over her, and the insects kept touching her wrists and the side of her neck, as if smelling her. they clearly weren't very smart and Svisch had to actually chase them off to make them stop. "perfect. yes. you are perfection. and your Brood will rule all of the nine realms." he whispered, stroking the side of her face with the back of his talon, the protection spells flaring and he pulled back with a pained shriek as his hand burst into flames that charred his entire hand. "You filthy Traitorous BITCH!" he raged, flaring his wings, the insect army shrieking as two bullets hit Svisch in the head, spraying blue blood everywhere. he didn't die, he just lay on the ground screaming and writhing in pain. the Avengers and their affiliates went ont he attack, surging forward to take on the swarming army. without someone to tell them what to do, without Svisch to instruct them, they fell far too easily.

“Thank you. Sitting would be nice.”Skye agreed sniffling a little as hse moved over to the chair and sat, trying to keep just how very creepy it was from showing on her face. This was seriously weird! “Thank you, this is good.”She smiled as she look the stones, looking utterly at a loss for how to handle this, calming slowly. Telping as she was touched, jerking back even as she saw him fall to the super soldiers bullets, which was so weird since she hadn’t heard the crack of the rifle.

When they were done, Sarah stood, shaking her head as she looked at the carnage of the killed army, sighing quietly. “you know, I almost feel sorry that they fell so easily. It seems wrong to kill such easily killed things.”Sarah frowned looking skye over before looking down at svisch, glancing at loki. “What do we do with him?It’s kind of...pitiable to see him like this.”

he looked even more frantic as she sniffled and doubled his efforts to please her. Svisch was more than a little creepy when he spoke to her, as if she was some prized toy he had worked hard for. and the way he kept hovering over her was even creepier. "they where mindless." Loki informed her calmly. "just like insects on earth they had no minds of their own. the Queen, or in this case, Svisch, dictates their every movement and every behavior." he admitted. "he was specifically breeding them." he admitted. "there's about fifty thousand of them in barns over that way." he admitted, indicating where a roof could be seen. "still babies. Thor will have to decide what to do with them." "they are mindless?" Thor asked. "it would be wrong to just kill them. perhaps we could put them to work or something?" Loki just shrugged and moved over to Svisch and forced his eyes open, and started to peer into the man's mind before recoiling in disgust and horror. "Kill him! kill him NOW! he was going to force her to breed with him!" Loki snarled, Steve and Thor both blanching in horror as they pounced on him, making sure he couldn't escape.

Skye cringed a little each time he tried to please her, it was so, so creepy. “...So, creepy.”Skye muttered staring towards the barns, shuddering hard as she looked aorund her, having no idea what to do. “What?!”She sputtered even as she watched thor and steve pounce on svisch, watched sarah empty two clips from a gun into the man’s brain, watched the others deal with it, staring at loki. “How do we kill him?”She said looking utterly sick as she watched sarah debate on cutting him to pieces, watched tony debate on blasting him to pieces...as creeped out as she was, it was also touching to watch them freak out enough over her to commit murder.

he nodded. "Svisch is very creepy." Gabe agreed, wrapping her up in a comforting hug. "oh. there are many ways to kill him. but we won't do it now." he ordered Steve and Tony and Sarah. "not in front of people who won't handle it well." he ordered as he drew magic symbols on the mothman, rendering him incapable of using magic. thus, incapable of escape. he was too busy bleeding to death to care though. " Now then. i think it's time to go home." Loki decided. "Skye needs some comfort and i need rest." Loki admitted as he watched them. "thank you. all of you, for coming. we appreciate it. my daughter is safe now thanks to you. and the world is safe too now." he paused. "well. safe again anyway." who knew who else might try. "i will leave... hmmm. James and Tony in charge of... dispatching the insect." Thor decided with a grin, knowing they would punish him the most. "i'll leave the portal open for you. he'll die once you shoot him in the second brain and the heart." here he smiled. "i'll leave you to find it." he promised. the second brain was located at the tip of the spine and the Heart was actually in the very middle of his chest, just under where a humans breastbone would have been. James had great delight in cutting the moth open to look for it.

Skye smiled a little leaning into Gabe, hugging him, and glad Sarah had no issues with her finding a brother in gabe. Having settled easily into a relationship of letting him take care of her like a brother would. “Home would be amazing.”Skye added smiling a little, smirking a little sickly as they headed home, snickering a little at the utter delight tony and james showed at being left in charge. Really. She knew she’d never have to worry about anyone hurting her, or any of the others, where they were all so fiercely protected by the rest of the family. It was awesome.

10 years later Tony blushed ever so slightly as he walked into the living room, his slightly greying hair still the chaotic mess that it had always been, showing oil and grease where he’d shoved his hands through it to keep it out of his face as he worked, smirking a little as he took in the sight that waited for him. Fitz and simmons, the woman rounded with their first child, sarah huge with her and gabe’s third, Jas and their girl Morgan playing a complicated building game with Adam, who still found utter delight in following after his ‘dot.’ And finally, the sight of his two super soldiers laying on the couch together, watching their family with utter delight of having family. Having been summoned upstairs for family night, tony paused in the doorway to simply watch them for a moment. And before he could think better of it, the words were out.

“Marry me.”He said eyes widening as he realized what he’d said, while they’d gotten him used to love declarations and raising a kid together, and having all the kids underfoot, they’d never brought up the idea of marriage, even if he knew james and steve had thought about it. Had been thinking about it more and more lately, had planned on talking about it first,and in true tony fashion, had planned a epic proposal, but staring at his family as they were, his chest tight with just how much he loved them, all he could say was, “Marry me.”He said slightly louder as everyone froze and stared at him.

ten years and Steve and James had shown that they did age just like normal humans. James had gray hairs, though steve, the bastard, still had the golden blond hair he was so famous for. he and James where smiling as they watched Adam, at thirteen, play with his ten year, and five year old 'siblings' though Loki was convinced Jas and Adam where going to get married when they where older. Adam doted on Jas and still called him 'Dot' much to Jas's utter mortification. of course, being called Jas annoyed him. his never ending proclamations of 'my name is JAMES!' brought much amusement to pretty much everyone. Adam had, much to everyone's horror and delight, turned out to be a little Tony copy cat. as a matter of fact, in-between his turns for the game, he was working on his first sub particle generator for the science fair at school.

everyone paused when Tony spoke and James and Steve turned to stare at him, wide eyed with stunned shock. "that's a crappy proposal." James complained. "get over here and do it right." he ordered, smiling as he reached out for Tony. "and then i demand kisses and Sex." "Grooooossss! Otets!" Adam complained unhappily, using the russian word for Father for James. "Dad! make him stop!" he demanded of Steve who just snickered. "Papa! make them stop!" Adam demanded of Tony as Steve pulled Tony down for a deep kiss. "we agree." Steve promised with a smile. "we're going to get married. and adopt. Morgan needs another little girl to play with."

Tony's eyes widened at James' complaint, blushing brightly. "I was going to do it right!I had plans."He whined even as he crossed the room, looking utterly mortified at his blurting of a marriage proposal, smiling as he crawled onto the couch between his boys, kissing james slowly, smirking as he pulled out of the kiss to look at adam. "No. I want kisses."He grinned. "Papa!Dad. Stop. I get sick at the drop of a hat as it is, don't give me more reason to throw up."Sarah whined looking amused though as she watched them from where she was curled up with gabe, over the last two pregnancies learned to relax, not worry about anyone taking the baby, and was ready to pop any day with another daughter. Tony laughed at the whining, smirking as he kissed steve again, moaning as he snuggled into them both."Good. And another girl would be awesome."The billionaire grinned, settling in for his happily ever after that he never thought he'd get.

The end

Back
Top Bottom