Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden (lady/moon)

James smiled. "could be that i just age well." he admitted. "a lot of people don't age much." he admitted before grinning as Steve chuckled into Tony's kiss. he was such an ass, but that was why Steve loved him so. "Magneto has promised to bother no one." Loki promised. "he's not interested in the Avengers anyway, it's some guy named Charles Magneto wants. personally, i think it's repressed sexual desire and a good dose of guilt." he admitted before he smiled at her. "you guessed it. though, how that black winged bastard got Thor's genetics i don't want to know." Loki admitted. "as for Jotun genetics, it was my blood brother, Helblindi." he admitted. "so i guess your my Niece." he admitted with a smile. "and my daughter too. he needed a sorcerer, and you don't get much better than me." he admitted. "which is extremely creepy and smacks of inbreeding, but you don't seam to have suffered too much." he admitted. "the words being spread even now. Thor has raised the arms on everyone he can reach. no one is pleased to know that someone has been threatening to rule all the nine realms. they are even angrier that he's using a child to do it... no offense but to most of the realm your age would be... like... two month old in comparison to human years. so they're pretty cheesed off at Svisch."

“..me to. They totally have that creepy sex thing going for them.”Tony agreed snickering a little. “...Really, really don’t want to know. It’s creepy enough to know that he did, without knowing how he got everything.”Skye made a face before smiling happily at the other, biting her lip nervously before laughing. “That is fairly creepy, but I’m okay. Might be why I’m so good at so many things.”She smiled edging closer, before wrapping him in a hug, leaning into his chest for a moment before snickering. “Well, we were just discussing our ages. And while I’m a adult here, I’m thinking none of us are that old, considering the super soldiers aren’t aging normally, so I might indeed just be a child.”She mused before letting him go, blushing a little having hugged him without asking first.

"very creepy." Loki agreed before he chuckled. "honestly, i think he just slipped into their beds at night, stole some blood and left." Loki admitted. "i certainly would remember having sex with him if i had. and i assure you, i didn't." he admitted. "you are very good at things. your brain is one of a kind and can process certain things, like computers and technology, at an impressive rate even for Aeser or Jotun." he admitted. "he must have spent a good many years weaving all the DNA together just right." he admitted. he went tense when she hugged him, his entire body locking up as if she was some sort of evil creature that was going to devour him. then he relaxed ad wrapped his arms around her, holding her back. "for a human you are an adult." he admitted. "to the 'mostly immortal' you are not even old enough to make your own decisions." he admitted. "don't worry, you can still choose your own bedtime." he teased with a smile.

“....Oh, that’s creepy!So, so creepy.” “well, I think I’m feeling glad that my own birth wasn’t nearly that creepy.” “You were bred from two super soldiers using stolen sperm.” “yes, but not as creepy as sneaking into someone’s room to be able to do it. It’s a little better.”Sarah hummed smirking a little. “Well, even if he spent all that time, he doesn’t get to use me. My mind’s mine. I wont do what he wants.”Skye said stubbornly, tensing a little as he did, before relaxing into him as he held her, smiling slightly. While they would never have the childhood moments together, she could give him the moments of a father and daughter. “thank you so kindly. I would hate to consider not being able to choose my own bedtime.”She huffed laughing a little, for a moment her worry and concern and upset set aside, in the face of laughter.

Loki smirked a little. "you know, talking about births and the like, did you know that i am, by blood, Odin's step-brother?" Loki asked, looking amused. "my brother, Helblindi is Odin's half brother through Farbuti, who later took the wife Laufey, my mother." he admitted. "so if we're really being technical, i'm Thor's uncle, not his brother." Loki admitted with a grin. "i am also directly related to Heimdall. he's my cousin of sorts." he admitted. "or nephew? i'm not sure. his mother was my half sister." he admitted. "in all honesty, i'm related to over half of the more prominent figures in Aeser society." he admitted before he smiled at her. "i honestly don't think he was expecting that. Svisch seams to be running on a basic instinct." Loki admitted. "notice how he kept calling you a Hive Queen? that smacks of deep rooted instinct." he admitted. "he's acting not unlike a Drone or a Queen attendant. seeking out his Queen in order to properly protect her and build the Brood." "...he wants to..." "turn Skye into a Brood mother, yes. building an army of her offspring would take too long and any babies she ever has would most likely turn out to be pure human. he made a mistake in using Steve's genetics. his have overpowered everything else. Skye is about 75% human. and what remains is too minor to be of any true effect." Loki admitted. "20% of what's leftover is my Genetics and Thor's. which is why the medicine derived from the DNA of my children and wife didn't effect her. she's already of my genetics." he admitted before laughing at her quip.

Skye frowned as she considered that tilting her head a little."then why did the aeser so freak out? I mean if you're related to them,somewhere along the way their families comingled with yours."tony frowned as he considered that shaking his head. "...so is there a way to make him see?i mean...if he's going on instinct shouldnt we be able to override it?"skye frowned thinking on it. "Well the serum overrides everything, it makes sense it shut down the other genetics in her."sarah frowned before yawning tiredly even if she was a super soldier and could go longer without having to sleep, since she'd had jas she'd found that she wanted to sleep more.

Loki smirked. "you think they know?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow. "they are all quite content to live under the delusions that they are pure of blood and i am a monster." he admitted. "it's not unlike a senator pretending that his drug addict brother doesn't exist and that they have no relation." he admitted before shrugging. "unless you start giving off certain Pheromones i don't think he's going to leave you alone. and even if he is acting under instincts, he still has no right to destroy an entire world just because you told him no." Loki pointed out. "he is a sentient being, he could ignore his instincts of he wanted to. you think i don't have instincts? i do, and once a year they get so strong i come this close." he held his fingers very tightly together. "to using magic to hold certain individuals into a Thrall and raping the daylights out of them. but i don't, because it's wrong." he admitted. "because i want to be better than that. instincts are no excuse for his actions. for any sentient beings actions." he admitted before smiling as she slept. "we all need sleep." he ordered, Steve and James nodding.

“Stupid people.”Skye said shaking her head a little before sighing softly. “We’ll figure out something. I wont let him destroy my world for this.”she bit her lip, studying the other. “We all need sleep indeed. Come on then.”Tony said as he bullied them all into bed, settling in to sleep.

In the morning Tony sighed a little sitting up on his elbow to look down at steve, gently stroking his hair out of his face, smiling quietly. “How are you?”he muttered sighing quietly, just wanting to take care of him, wanting to know how he really was doing.

he shrugged. "they'll know the truth soon enough. Thor has been overturning every law that Odin ever put into place and is uncovering a lot of truths that are leaving most of Asgard incredibly shaken." he admitted.

Steve blinked slowly up at Tony, having only just woken up. "i'm okay. no lingering pain." he promised as he studied the other. "honestly? i feel... defiled." he admitted. "i've been used to make two baby girls that i never knew existed. if i had accidentally impregnated a girl that would have been understandable. but Hydra, and now Svisch stole my DNA... it's.... it's like i was raped, though i was never touched." he admitted with a sigh. "it's hard to explain." he admitted. "how are you feeling?" he asked before blinking as Jarvis piped up. "Sir. an Eric Lensherr and a Charles Xavier are asking permission to land their jets in the Manhattan Area." most of the 'superhero' requests went from the Air Force and the state patrols to the Avengers. it didn't happen often though, usually only when they needed to 'poach' on Avenger territory. though it had been hilarious that one time Tony had refused the Fantastic four access to New York after Sue, the stuck up bitch, called Tony an 'attention seeking media whore'.

“Good. You look better.”tony muttered gently stroking the other’s hair before nodding, pressing a kiss to his forehead. “They used you. And definitely didn’t ask permission....you might not have made the choice to have them, but both sarah and skye will be good with you, happy.”he smiled quietly, before smiling a little. “I’m fine. REally.”He promised before tilting his head, “Let them land. We have things to do.”Tony said sounding tired and worn even though they’d just woken up. He just knew this was going to be bad.

he smiled and nodded as he was kissed. "you do too." he admitted. "much better." he admitted with a smile before he sighed. "yeah. exactly. but i am glad to have such wonderful women for my daughters. though, it's a bit weird that Thor and Loki are her parents too." he admitted, wrinkling his nose. "i can't imagine how she must feel." he snickered. "we should just send Svisch a memo on what her genetics is, i bet he'll leave her alone once he realizes she's mostly me." he admitted with a grin before sighing as a DR. Doom was reported asking for permission to enter the city as well. he had avoided Manhattan intently after he had annoyed the Avengers and gotten his ass kicked so hard he was in traction for a year and a half. he pestered the Fantastic four and left the Avengers well alone. the Fantastic Four, in fact, where headed over as well, and they and Doom certainly couldn't be left alone together the way the X-Men and the Brotherhood could be. Magneto and Xavier respected each other too much to do petty squabbles. particularly when the world was at stake. Thor was already up in Jotunhiem speaking to the Jotun and gathering the warriors who was willing to help. Loki was handling some of the lower scum that he interacted with on occasion. they where amassing an Army to handle Svisch. who probably had his own army. how big, no one knew, but earth had quality superheros, and evil villains gathering to put the usurper in his place. it would be fine... right?

“They are fairly wonderful aren’t they? Though they are holy terrors, that I have very belief will scare svisch into behaving.”Tony said snickering shaking his head as he realized just who was arriving at the tower, getting up to go deal with them, he shook his head a little as he looked over the crowd in his living room, before looking at loki with a smirk. “How about that drink now?This has got to be the weirdest mesh up of people in the world.”tony smirked a little as they settled in to fight, having no idea how this was going to go, or when it’d begin, simply knowing they were going to.

"they are unholy terrors. you know, Sarah actually seams to think she can beat me in a spar?" Steve asked, looking amused. "in her dreams maybe." he admitted with a snigger as he rolled out of bed. Loki was talking to Magneto and his crew with Dr. Doom interjecting his own comment a time or two. they looked so at ease with each other it was almost bone chilling. surprisingly, it was Sue Storm who was causing the most problems, Johnny was too focused on making sure Alex was comfortable to care that the room had just as many Villains as there was heroes. the Warriors Three and Lady Sif where there, talking to whoever caught their fancy and Xavier was chatting with Thor. in the corner a single, mighty blue man was speaking to one of Xaviers mutants. Ice-man. the Jotun where joining. they literally had an army, there was a representative for each of the Nine Realms. there where Dwarves, fire elves, light elves, Loki's daughter Hela was even there with some sort of creepy dog next to her that appeared to have been skinned and was now bleeding all over the floor as it wandered around and sniffed at people. "wow." Steve muttered. "this is impressive."

“I’m sure she can beat you. If only you have issues beating her up unlike james who kicks her ass all over the gym.”Tony snickered a little staring around the room. Staring around he nodded slowly as he sipped his drink, twitching a little at the dog, that was both awesome and creepy all at once. “Impressive and scary.”He agreed before looking at loki. “Now what?Are we just going to sit around her and wait, or do something?”he said tensing as grant and sarah appeared with small jas, nervous about his grandson so close to villians, but it seemed jas even charmed super villians as his parents showed him off with that new parent pride.

he rolled his eyes. "i have no issue at all teaching her what her place is." Steve admitted with a grin. "i can, and will kick her ass all over the gym." he admitted. "she's not pregnant anymore." he stated with a chuckle before he stared at the dog. ".....it's going to take forever to get the blood out of the carpet." "Dr. Doom and i are going to work a tracking Cast." he admitted. "once we have the bastards location we're going to him. we don't want to give him a chance to gather up too big of an Army." Loki admitted, watching Magneto closely as the evil mutant stared at the baby being shoved in his face with a mix of horrified disdain and awe. Dr. Doom was contemplating Loki's magical tomes, ignoring the baby, though the few minions he and Magneto had brought where gushing over the baby. "yes. Loki. i see." Doom admitted, Loki grinning as he moved over to the other "you got it? make's sense now Vincent?" "yes. please stop calling me that. it does not inspire fear or respect." "neither does Loki, god of Mischief. deal with it." Loki ordered, making Johnny fight back a snicker at the disgusted look on the villains face.

“You do to. You’ve fought with her twice since she’s not been pregnant, you still take it easier on her then james does.”Tony snickered a little. “...It really is.”Tony sighed shaking his head. “Well, good.;....I feel like I should be having some epic speech going on like in braveheart or alexander or something, but this is just to weird.”Tony said snickering as sarah showed off the kid to magento, knowing she was only doing it to wig out the villians hwo’d all pretty much learned the avengers weren’t to be messed with, so being shown their adopted nephew/grandson, was intimidating, and sarah was enjoying showing off. “...Loki inspires fear. I mean, you’re living in the tower, Steve tells me that’s alot of mischief and fear inspiring to keep me and you in the same living area.”Tony snickered at the villians interactions

he shrugged. "just because i don't pound on her doesn't mean she can take me." he scoffed. "Tony. don't make Epic speeches to people who have been fighting for a good dozen years more than you." he ordered, looking amused. "well. it is a lovely child." Magneto finally relented at the constant presence of the baby. "has he displayed any unique capabilities yet?" one of Magneto's teachers, Cyclops asked. "Loki inspires nothing but giggles." Loki scoffed. "one must create their own fear." Loki stated as he moved with Victor Von Doom, working their magic with long practiced ease. "i'm a little worried about how close Loki and that man are." Steve admitted, giving Doom the stink eye. "who knows what evil things he's going to do with what Loki's teaching him." "don't worry about it." Thor ordered, looking amused. "Loki made Doom swear to never use Aeser or Jotun magic against others." Thor admitted. "come. you must meet Loki's brother, Helblindi." he ordered, indicating the Jotun. "the others are too scared to go near, but he's really a rather peaceful sort." he admitted. "he's also got very sharp ears. which explains why i could never get away with anything when Loki was around." he grumbled. "and why he always had the best gossip... and the best blackmail." he shot Loki a sulk and got a smirk in return and Helblindi, in his little corner chuckled.

“....but it would be amazing. I’m awesome at speeches.”Tony snickered a little even though he knew the other was right and didn’t try to give speeches. “Not yet. At least, not more then you’d expect. His hearings sensitive, even if gabe’s across the room and whispers, he giggles happily and demands ‘dada’.”Sarah smiled at cyclops. “...Well, it’s loki. Maybe he’s having sex. It’s possible.”Tony snickered jsut to freak out steve, before nodding as he looked over at the jotun.”Okay.”He said looking interested as he walked over, smirking at helblindi, tilting his head.”I’m sure you have the best blackmail stories about loki.”

"your terrible at speeches. you always end up talking about yourself." James pointed out, looking amused. Cyclops smiled as he let the baby clutch at his finger. "intelligent." Magneto praised. "to be speaking at such a young age. even monosyllables. you'll have a little troublemaker as he gets older." Magneto warned with a surprisingly soft smile as he examined the baby before both he and Cyclops nearly crawled out of there skin when a voice firmly demanded. "Dot!" "...well..." Magnto muttered, staring at Adam who glared at them. "hello." "Dot!" he demanded, lifting his arms up, wanting to be picked up so he could look at Jas too. Magneto backed away so fast that Cyclops laughed even as he obediently picked up the toddler. Magneto afraid of children, hilarious. "Tony, Loki bonded for life, i don't think he's capable of having sex anymore." Steve admitted, looking amused as he followed Thor over to Helblindi who shook his head. "i know little of Loki." Helblindi admitted. "we only met after his failure to extract revenge upon the midgard." he admitted. "he came seeking truth. he did not like what he found." he admitted with a shrug. "but the Oppressor is gone, that is all that matters." "Odin." Thor explained. "they call him the Oppressor."

“I do not. I talk about you and steve alot to.”Tony huffed. “Well, considering his role models, I’ll be lucky if he’s not blowing things up at a young age.”sarah snickered as she made a motion to the older super soldiers and tony, smirking a little. Laughing hard as they reacted to adam’s presence, smirking. “I think we’ll have to use the children to defeat Magneto if he ever causes trouble again.”sarah snickered as adam settled easily into cyclops arms to watch the baby. “Well, Odin was that. Opressing and depressing. And all the other weird -ing words that describe him.”tony smiled a little looking up at helblindi, biting his lip, trying not to be as utterly curious and demanding about the frost giant as he wanted to. It was amazing that both him and bruce had held out this long in not going all science-y on all of them.

Steve snorted a little and shook his head at Tony. "very true." Cyclops agreed with a chuckle before outright snickering at Magneto's discomfort. "i think that's a good idea." "it isn't. not a good idea at all. children could get hurt in battle situations." he protested, scowling as Cyclops snickered again. "as if we'd really use kids in war." he scoffed, shaking his head. "besides, Magneto's not all that bad, he's just misguided." Cyclops admitted, making Magneto look very sour indeed. "Helblindi just blinked at Tony, amused as James and Steve snickered. the Frost giant leaned forward. "you are the scientist? the one that Loki speaks highly of. he says you are as curious as a cat. i do not understand the reference, but i can see the urge to know things inside of you." he admitted, examining Tony. "you may ask."

Tony’s eyes widened as the frost giant leaned closer to him, smiling happily. “Loki talks about me?WEll, everyone should talk about me, but I am the scientist. At least I would hope its me and not bruce.”Tony grinned smiling as he settled in to ask, glancing towards loki and doom, making sure they weren’t done and needed his attention yet, settling in to talk. “Just how cold is it in jotunhiem?I mean, loki can make it utterly freezing in the place he is, and he reacts to water, do you all?”Tony said now that helblindi had gotten him started talking as quickly as he could, asking questions as they occurred to him.

the Jotun chuckled and nodded. "the man of steel. yes. though, i do not know what steel is. he has at least, assured me, that you are not a thief." he admitted. "do not worry. they will be some time yet. they must scan all of the nine realms for his location, it can take hours at times." Helblindi admitted before answering the questions. Jotunheim ran on average -321* Fahrenheit. it was so cold that water simply could not exist, not even as a gas. instead it was so cold that certain gasses turned to liquids and that was what rained. the planet was stable, no plate tectonics. there was no sun to 'revolve' around so there was no wind or weather aside from the occasional rain of helium or hydrogen. he did test the water reaction and found that while the water did freeze when he touched it, not much else happened. Loki, Helblindi mused, had been an Aeser for so long that he had absorbed much of their genetics making him more half Aeser than half Jotun. which was why he could still bathe in water, even if it did freeze the glass over and make him blue. the Jotun went on to answer Bruce's dietary questions. Jotunheim was apparently full of good things to eat. mosses mostly but they had massive fields where plants grew in the pools of liquid gas and feilds of plants that grew in a snow like substance. they also had around eight different domesticated species of animal that gave milk, eggs and other such food sources.

“It’s a metal. Like...that table over there, is made out of steel. Except I have body armour made out of it.”Tony said not correcting the mistake like he normally did when loki made it. He was to fascinated. Within a few hours tony was looking a little glaze eyed at how utterly much information he was getting.

“...You know, if we keep doing this to him, we could get some peace and quiet sometimes.”Sarah snickered a little as she watched bruce and tony questioning helblindi even if they’d been at it for hours, rocking jas to sleep as the baby fussed. Even if she knew it was necessary, she wasn't looking forward to having to leave him even if she knew he'd be safe. but it still upset her.

Helblinid blinked. "would that not be heavy?" he asked, examining the table before giing any information they asked for. Bruce was writing everything down on a notepad and Jarvis was recording it for Tony. they had gotten down into why the Jotun didn't freeze and that was probably why Tony looked all glassy eyed. it was genetics and DNA, Bruce's specialty and one that Tony knew relatively little about. "amazing! Tony his blood is made out of a naturally forming Antifreeze!" Bruce stated, looking amazed before grinning when Helblindi went on to explain that they often used their blood to give others the chance to stay in Jotunhiem for a time. it wouldn't last forever, but they would be able to stay for a few days at least. Helblindi had even extended an offer to let Tony and Bruce and the others all come visit for a while if they wanted, though the Children couldn't come as the Jotun blood could take hold in their still developing genetics and refuse to leave, causing all kinds of problems.

"hey, he's having fun." Gabe admitted with a chuckle as he studied the chanting Loki and Doom. it had been two hours now and he was a bit concerned they would need a break at some point. he helf Adam in his lap, stroking the hair before blinking as Loki gasped and broke off the chant, Doom stumbling before collapsing onto his knees, both looking viciously triumphant. "we have him." Loki stated, ignoring the fact that his friend had collapsed. "he's in what's left o the Dark Realms. give us a half hour of rest and we'll run another Scan to see how many he has with him."

Back
Top Bottom