Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merishka cuddled into Spike as he pulled her close to him, purring softly on his chest. "I'm alright with that...I'm happy too my love." She stated softly, before kissing him..

Nathan awoke as the pilot told him that the plane was about to reach it's destination. He ran a hand through his hair and rubbed his eyes as he stretched and admired the tropical scenery below. He was on a much needed vacation and couldn't wait to enjoy the sun, the surf, and the absolutely seductive woman that the island was fabled to have. Nathan rose from his chair, standing at over 6 feet tall as he stepped off to claim his bag. He wore a simple black button up that he left open with a white t-shirt beneath and a pair of cargo shorts that let his tail swing as it pleased. He adjusted his glasses and grabbed his bag as he walked for the hotel. It was so nice and warm, he was loving it already.

(You know, if bluefoot does not post soon. I'll jusr skip tge rest of the scene with Ryan and have her bump into Nathan)

Spike snuggled up close with her before he feel asleep. He had ideas for them to try tomorrows though he would have to check on her attitude to Anal sex but he was happy right now just to hold her close to him.

Merishka listened to the beating of his heart, purring happily as she snuggled closer to him. Yawning looking around the room a minute then laying her head back down. Beginning to knead her claws on the mattress getting comfortable as she drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Spike held her close to him as she purred getting comfortable on him as he whispered in her ear "I love you so much" he then feel into a deep sleep as his dragon mark glowed sending off a message to his family to tell them he had a mate. Skykar and Cat would hear the message since they were mates already.

(Sorry about not replying. I kinda remember now why I left this one in the first place... No offence to you guys, but this got boring real quickly. I'm pulling out again. I don't think I'll rejoin this time. It's been interesting, and I hope to RP with you guys on another one soon.)

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike held her close to him as she purred getting comfortable on him as he whispered in her ear "I love you so much" he then feel into a deep sleep as his dragon mark glowed sending off a message to his family to tell them he had a mate. Skykar and Cat would hear the message since they were mates already.

Her ears twitched hearing his words as she drifted off to sleep. Merishka was happy never thinking that when she decided to come to the island that she would find a mate. She'd have to write her family to tell them she found the man she loved, and planned to be with forever.

(And with that)

After taking Ryan soul and blood since he failed to please her, Nayra left the body in his room licking her lips of the taste of blood. She then bump into Nathan after a long walk and looked at him before she asked "Hey, big guy. Wanna fuck?"

The next morning, Spike would wake up early as all dragons did. He smiled at Merishka in his arms and kissed her on the lips happily "My sexy Panther princess" He said to her.

Nathan walked into the lobby and admired the beautiful lobby as he walked to the front desk. "Hi! I'm Nathan Hawke, I booked a room?" he said. Nathan watched as the attendant checked the computer to see that the man was who he said. He smiled when they greeted him, smiling and handing his key to his room. He took it and nodded as he then looked to a woman that bumped into him. "Oh I'm sorry" he said. Nathan was surprised by the woman's blunt question. He raised his eyebrow and looked to her as he scratched his ear. "I'm sorry I think I'm hearing things, did you just ask if I wanted to fuck?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Nathan was a bit confused if he was perfectly honest.

Merishka slept comfortably and cozy in his arms. Sleeping being a cat she found some place warm and was content to sleep there,until his lips met her's watching her her up, smiling as he kissed her. Purring gently "Good Morning love, How did you sleep?" She asked with a yawn stretching.

Nayra looked ar him as her tails trailed down his arm as she nodded. 'What do you think this island is a beaty spot?" She pointed to the female receptionest that had served Nathen and she was having sex with a fellow receptionest. "This island all about sex and sexual desires" Nayra told him "But then again maybe you find your true love her like a few have'

"I slept great with my lover in my arms" Spike told her as he played with her tail. "Merishka, have you ever done blow jobs before cause I was thinkinf we do something fun before we get up" Spike asked her

Merishka purred softly as he played with her tail, leaning up she kissed his cheek, "That's good...um yeah I've done that before...something fun? Like what Spike?" Merishka asked curiously.

"Like the 69er postion where you give me a blowjob while I lick that sexy pussy of yours" Spike said to her with a blush thinking she would say no but it was something he always wanted to do. He kissed her on the lips as he said "please?"

Merishka tilted her head slightly as he explain the position to her. Blinking at him as she thought about it, smiling as he kissed her. "Alright sure we can try it." She blushed softly

Nathan looked to the woman and felt absolutely amazing all of the sudden as she ran her tail along his arm. Immediately, his body reacted, his manhood growing bigger and becoming readily apparent. It was also readily apparent given the massive bulge that appeared in his pants. He shivered a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "Well they didn't mention that in the brochure. Though as you can tell I think I'm good and ready for anything you can throw at me" he said with a chuckle as he shouldered his bag. "Though I'll have to put my bag somewhere" he said with a chuckle. He didn't mind it, he was pretty open minded and truth be told, he could use a minute to relax. Or at the very least get some release.

Kathy got overwhelmed with pleasure when the vixen and the usrine anthro began playing with her genitals. The lotion she had used earlier increased every feeling by an incredible amount. All Kathy could do was moaning at first for a few minutes, but then she began to tease the vixens pussy, entering two fingers into her wet snatch and rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Caythlin followed Skylar to her office in the back and let her rub the lotion into her fur and skin. She gasped when the liquid began to affect her and made her nipples and clit stiff. Cat nearly jumped thanks to the cracking sound of the whip. She knew what was awaiting her and that there was no way to escape the punishment. Caythlin didn't want to run away from her lover and just bent over the desk with spread legs and raised tail to expose her privates to her fiancé. The slutty tone in Skylar's voice made Cat's pussy soaking wet.

Spike smiled at her and pulled her into postion as he began to lick her pussy slowly while rubbing her breasts, his cock was already fully erected after all, he had woke up with a hot panther next to him and she wanted it just as much as he did or at least he hoped she did.

Nayra took his arm and said "Well lets go to your room and have sex there then". Her tails would still be rubbing his arm as Nayra smiled lustfully at him, She did whisper in his ear "How about a challenge? If you can pleasure me beyond all things then I will become your loyal slave and use my magic to help you do whatever you want", she looked into his eyes to try and see what he would say to that offer as after she had been unimpressed by Ryan performance, she wanted this big guy to help her out.

The lotion worked two way after all and the Vixan moaned loadly as Kathy pushed her finger into her wet pussy and teased her Clit with her thumb. her friend keep doing what she was doing getting wet just by watching Kathy and Vixy pleasure each other. It was a lovely sight to behold and she loved it.

Skylar smiled at Cat and said "Now its time to start your punishment Cat", She then cracked the whip twice on both of Cat butt cheeks and then cracked one just below her tail, she then used the whip to crack onto Cats Breasts and nipples to give her even more pleasure as every strike would be just as pleasurable as anything.

Nathan smiled when she took his arm and he chuckled as he lead the way for the elevators, shivering as the bulge in his pants grew ever larger until it could grow no more. He smiled as she whispered that if he could pleasure her beyond all things that she would become her slave and use her magic to help him. "Hmm. Interesting proposal. But what if I can't?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he pressed a button. The doors open and he lead the way in. They had the entire elevator to themselves as he listened to what she had to say.

Merishka's face was mere inches from his cock as he pulled her on top of him. Feeling him lick her pussy, and rub her breast made her shudder. Merishka leaned in a bit slowly licking Spikes tip in slow sensual circles. Bringing her tongue to lick up and down his shaft, to his balls, licking, sucking, and nibbling them gently. Moving back up she wrapped mouth around his cock beginning to suck him.

"Then I eat your soul, I'm still a demon after all a hot sexy nine tails fox girl but still a demon" Nayra whispered to him back as her hand slide down into his pants to play with his cock to get a feel of it so she could choose if she needed to make her walls bigger or see if he liked tight girls. "You have a nice cock you know" She said to him.

Spike moaned as she teased his cock for the first few second and groaned happily when she started to suck him. He kept up with his licking of her pussy and playing with her breast to ensure she would get just as much pleasure out of it as he did.

Merishka kneaded gently on his thighs as she moved her head up and down on his cock. Purring as he licked her pussy and rubbing her breasts at the same time. Her purring around his cock would double as vibrating simulation for him.

Nathan looked to her and grinned when she said that she'd eat his soul. "Well I better do my best then shouldn't I?" he said with a grin and a wink. He watched as the doors closed as she then slid her hand into his pants to grab his cock. Nathan shivered as she got a firm grip on him as she complemented his cock. "Mmm you like big cocks?" he whispered as she seemed to enjoy the heat coming off of it. Nathan had been endowed with an impressive 9 inch long cock and 2 inches wide as the elevator dinged for each floor. They were on the top floor so they would be in the elevator for a bit as she seemed impatient and unable to wait.

Spike moaned into her pussy as she began to purr around his cock loving the feeling of it. His tounge soon found her g-spot to give her even more pleasure then before.

Nayra felt the nine inch and smiled when he though she was joking about eating his soul. "Of course, the last guy I fucked had a small penis but my last real good fuck was with a dragon with a 14 inch monster. Oh that blue dragon" Nayra said to him as one of her tails slip into his pants and pumped the cock lighly.

Katharina loved the effect the lotion had on her, but she hoped that the two women would stop soon or else she'd shoot her load of cum over the whole place. "Please stop...I'm close to...cumming..." Kathy wanted to have an orgasm together with the two women at the same time, but she felt like she could have orgasms the whole night. Her fingers continued to tease the vixens pussy while her hips moved up and down a little bit. Kathy was so horny that she was humping the air with her rock-hard cock that was throbbing to the beat of her heart.

Caythlin had closed her eyes while she was waiting for the feeling of the whip hitting her naked skin. Granted, she still had her fur that covered her whole body, but it wasn't thick enough to negate the impact. A groan, mixed from pleasure and pain, slipped through her clenched teeth with each hit of the whip on her exposed body. It stung, but it was kinda arousing at the same time. "Mistress...I'm sorry for...misbehaving...don't stop...please continue the...punishment...I deserve it for misbehaving...so please continue..." She really hoped that Skylar wouldn't stop punishing her with the whip. Every single hit felt more intense thanks to the lotion, increasing the pain and pleasure by a thousand. And the best part about that was that the whipping wasn't that bad. Caythlin's pussy was soaking wet and she never felt so aroused like now. Maybe she had a hidden kinky side, maybe it was just the lotion whoch caused this. Shedidn't care and just focused on being punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom