Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I missed you as well my darling panther" Spike said to her as he nuzzled noses with her. While his hand slip round her waist to play with her flicking tail which looked lovely in the light as he kissed her one last time.

(That was the idea)
Nayra moan loudly as Ryan push another finger into her wet pussy which soon tightened on Ryan finger as she kissed him on the lips and began pumping his cock seven faster now as she said "lean back Ryan, and I will take you to a world of unmatched pleasure.

Skylar made out with Cat before she nodded to Kathy and said "Yes, I would like to know what you do on a daily bases. Do you work?, have a boyfriend or anything. I want to get to know my future sister in law more"

Caythlin loved it to make out with Skylar in public and wanted to let the whole world know that she was in love. Katharina blushed a little bit and shook her head softly. "No, I don't have a boyfriend right now. And I don't have a job either." Cat looked from her sister to her lover with a smile. "How about we give her a job at the spa? Kathy could welcome the guests and do some of the more normal massages. And maybe one or two special massages too when they are ok with her little secret."

Ryan did as he was told, leaning back and allowing Nayra to take control. "Unmatched pleasure, huh? Go ahead and do it, then."

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
"I missed you as well my darling panther" Spike said to her as he nuzzled noses with her. While his hand slip round her waist to play with her flicking tail which looked lovely in the light as he kissed her one last time.

Merishka began to purr as Spike nuzzled his nose with hers. Purring a bit louder as he played with her tail. Closing her eyes kissing him back passionately. If he kept it up she'd be putty in his hands.

(Sorry for the wait guys, RL got Super busy)
Skylar though about it as she said "well we do need to get staff together for the grand reopening and it would be nice for Kathy to have a job. Who knows she may even meet someone during work. Alright, I say we take her on but I must ask what is her little secret or is it something you would rather not tell me about?" She looked at Cat anfd Kathy.

Nayra smirked as her nine tails glowed and cracked with pleasurable energy, one of them would wrap round Ryan cock while Nayra also leaned down to suck on it. Her other eight tails would be sending pleasure sparks though all of Ryan pleasure points as well as massaging him as well to make him even more relaxed

Spike keep on nuzzling and playing with her tails as he kissed her on the lipss again very passionately holding her close to his body, chest against chest. His own tail was behaving and not trying to sneak up Merishka dress to play with her womanhood.

Merishka wrapped her arms around his neck.Purring as they nuzzled and kissed passionately. She could feel his heart beat with how closely she was pressed to his chest. Her tail moved about as he continued to play with it, Her heart felt like it was in her throat.

Spike tail soon began to rub Merishka inner thigh with Spike knowing as he keep playing with his girlfriend tail and kissed her again. His body was started to heat up and he was feeling slighty aroused right now.

Merishka continued to purr in his arm pouring louder as he rubbed her inner thigh with his tail. Merishka broke the kiss a moment to catch her breath. Panting softly as the kiss was broken, "Maybe we should go somewhere more private?" She asked softly though it was dark on the beach there were others lurking plus it was there first time together.

Spike nodded to her and took her in his arms as he carried her back to the hotel to his room where he could kiss her all over. "You sure about this? It will be our first time toguther" Spike asked her

When he picked Merishka up she wrapped her arms around him purring as she listened to his heart beat. "Yes Spike I'm sure about this...I want...I love you and I don't see me going anywhere else." She admitted kissing him again.

Spike smoled at her as he said "I love you too and want us to be mates". He layed her down on the bed as his tail became active and started to rub her inner thigh while Spike kissed her on the lips lustfully as his hand slide up to rub her under her chest.

Merishka smiled at his words confirming their love and wanting to be mates. As he laid her down gently on the bed she let go of him. Feeling his lips meet her own Merishka kissed him back passionately. Purring as he rubbed just below her chest feeling histail petting her thigh. Her hands moved to his shoulders gently rubbing them.

Spikes hand would slowly slide up from under her chest onto her breasts where he would gently play with them while his tail would move up slowly to rub her just below her womanhood. Merishka would fel a warmth coming from Spikes shoulders as well as the male dragon phermones which would make there partner aroused as he kissed her lops again.

Feeling his hand go through her dress as he played with her breasts gently melting to his touch. Merishka wiggled slightly feeling his tail so close to her womanhood. Her tail hitting and moving against the bed as they laid there. She could indeed feel the warmth from Spike's shoulders as she rubbed them. Smiling deepening the kiss as his dragon pheromones were helping to arouse her.

Spike keep playing with her breasts as he nuzzled her neck and with a movement from one of his hands. Merishka would feel a powerful spike of pleasure go though her body as she was marked as Spikes mate as dragon customs stated. The mating mark would appear on her body wherever she wanted it to be. Spike used his tail to put Merishka hands near his manhood as he would slowly remove her dress.
(Question: Do you want me to use Cock and Pussy or are you happy with Manhood and Womanhood Shani?)

(Either is fine Mike I've no real preference I go back and with terms)

Merishka giggled as he nuzzled her neck, then gasped as she felt a wave of pleasure rush over her body. The mark he left falling on her back. Seeing as Spike was teasing her she noticed he was over dressed for this. Starting to undo his blue tie moving for his black blazer. When his tail redirected her hands. Rubbing his thighs then undoing his pants as he began to remove her dress.

It was not long before Spike was naked, he strip off Merishka last bits so now they were both naked. He growled happily as she rub his thigh before he looked over her naked body. He then blushed lightly as he asked "what do you want me to do now?"

Merishka massaged his thighs a bit more as her finished undressing her naked before each other. Seeing his blush she tilted her head in confusion blinking at him. "I thought you would know...?" She asked him giggling a bit Merishka was a virgin not really knowing what to do. Though do to his pheromones and his touching Merishka was indeed aroused more then she had ever been.

Spike did know, Merishka was not the first girl hw had slept with but this one felt different because they loved each other so dearly. Spike tail would go silent now as his hand would start to rub her pussy to make her wet.

(I got kinda busy too...)

Caythlin looked at her sister and then back at Skylar. "It's better when she shows it to you herself. You might understand it better that way." She finished her drink and stood up to go to a more private place with her two favorite girls in the world. Katharina was blushing a little bit and looked at the ground while she hid her face under her umbrella. It was a very sunny day and the sun was hurting her eyes. "How about we discuss this at the spa where nobody can hear us?" Caythlin didn't want to emberass Kathy in public by forcing her to reveal her secret in public.

Merishka sat there looking at him as he moved closer to her. Feeling his hand on her pussy her ears twitched slightly beginning to purr as he touched her it felt nice. Leaning over Merishka pressed her lips to his reaching her hand down to his cock starting to stroke him gently.

If Ryan hadn't been purring before, he certainly was now with all nine of Nayra's tails touching him in one way or another. Before too long, though, he sat back up, pushed her down onto the bed, and plunged himself into her wet pussy.

--------

Soran kept up his speed with Lyz, feeling his orgasm approach quickly. "Gonna... cum... soon... In or out...?" he panted.

Lyz was close to have a second orgasm and didn't like the thought that Soran would pull his cock out and waste his semen by cumming on her. "Inside...come inside and...fill me..." She knew that it was dangerous and that she was still very fertile even after giving birth. Being pregnant had made her so horny and she wanted to have a big belly again. Lyz came inside the vixens pussy, filling her up to the point were her virile semen overflew her and felt how her pussy walls clamped down on the hybrids cock like they were trying to milk his balls dry.

Soran kept up the pace for a while longer before shooting his load into Lyz's womb, filling up her belly. It swelled rapidly, ballooning out quicker than ever. Before too long, Soran came again, bloating her womb further. "Ooohhh... God..." he moaned.

Skylar looked at the two sisters carefully before Cat said that they should go to the Spa to have see what Kathy secret. She nodded and downed her drink in one before she lead the sister to the Spa as she thought to her self before she said "Cat, Darling do you think we name the Spa something?"

Spike growled happily as she started to rub his cock and he keep rubbing her pussy and kissed her on the lips as he used a free hand to play with her breasts and nipples to make her even more aroused. His male pheromones would keep going until she was very wet.

Nayra smiled as she had Ryan super horney and aroused just like she wanted, when he pushed her down and pushed his cock into her wet and ready pussy she gave a loud moan of pleasure and lust as her tails would keep rubbing Ryan pleasure points as she whisper into his ear "Ravage me and make me scream in pleasure if you think you can outdo a kitsune"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom