Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan didn't answer her, just continued thrusting as hard and as fast as he could. His purrs grew even louder and started turning into moans of pleasure. His hands slid up Nayra's sides and settled on her breasts, rubbing and teasing her nipples gently.

Nayra moan softly herself as Ryan keep pounding her pussy as her tails flared up and Ryan would feel pleasure spark coming over his body contantly as she nibbled his neck loving the attention he was giving her breaats.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike growled happily as she started to rub his cock and he keep rubbing her pussy and kissed her on the lips as he used a free hand to play with her breasts and nipples to make her even more aroused. His male pheromones would keep going until she was very wet.

Merishka had no real idea to what she was doing she was following her natural instincts. Kissing him passionately, as he explored her body. Getting wetter from his touch and from his dragon Pheromones.

Caythlin and Katharina followed Skylar to the bar. They looked at each other and thought for a moment. "Yes, a name would be good. How about 'The 9th cloud'? The undertitle could be 'Devine massages and more...'. What do you think?" Cat hoped that Sky would like the name and followed her fiancé into obe of the more private rooms. Kathy began to get out of her clothes and was now standing naked in front of the two young women. "I might look and act like a girl, but I was born as a boy...I just like to put girly clothes on and let everyone think that I'm a girl. Caythlin helped me to legally change my name and taught me everything that I needed to know." Her small cock began to get hard thanks to the embarassement.

Spike soon stop as he felt the wetness between his lover legs so he slowly crawled ontop of her and tease her now wet pussy with his cock as he kissed her and asked her "Are you ready for this Merishka?"

Skylar thought about name nefore she said "Well its better then what I could of though" She barked an order to two builder who nodded and started that sigh making it to Cat specific. She then locked the private roon door and looked at Kathy naked male body before she asked "Do you prefer being a boy or a girl or something inbetween?"

Merishka looked up at him as he crawled on top of her getting ready to make love as mates. Feeling his cock press against her pussy. "Yes, Yes Spike I'm ready."

Spike nodded and kissed her one last time belore he slowly pushed inside Merishka wet pussy with a load moan and he would keep going until he pop her cherry. He would give her a big kiss after it as he would wait until she was ready again.

Merishka met his lips feeling him begin to push into her whimpering a bit not used to the feeling. Feeling him press against her virginity until it popped. She winced slightly it hurt a bit kissing him again, feeling him wait after a moment she was good to go. She tapped his back with her tail and nodded her head letting him know she was ready

Katharina put her clothes back on before she answered the question of her future sister in law. "I'm not sure...I like to dress and act like a girl. I think that I prefer to be a girl, but I don't want to go all the way...but having breasts would be nice..." Kathy looked down at the ground with a beet red face. Caythlin walked towards her and held her in a loving hug.

Once she was ready, Spike kissed her on the lips and started to thrust inside her slowly and gently as he played with her breasts as well while playing with her tail as well.

Skylar smiled at her and said "ok then my little sister. I'll be back in a few seconds". Skylar left the two sister alone while she went to one of the very back rooms. She came back a few seconds later with two potions. One was a deep purple while the other was a light purple. She showed them to Kathy and said "This deep purple one will turn you into something called a Futa which is a woman with just a cock so you will have breasts and be really feminine. This light purple one will have the same effect but you will have a pussy and a cock"

Caythlin looked at Skylar with a confused expression on her face. "Mh...don't you mean a dickgirl? A futanari is a woman who has a cock above her pussy, while a dickgirl is a woman who has a penis instead of a vagina." Katharina took the bottle with the deep purple potion inside it. She gulped the liquid down and waited for any chances or results. "I don't think that it wor-" Kathy's body figure became more feminine than it already was and she grew from 3'5 to 4'5 which caused her dress to get torn apart. She wanted to say something, but she got interupted and could only gasp when her flat chest began to change´. Katharina watched how she got a pair of hairless C-cup breasts. She had now a few spots on her body with bare skin thanks to the sudden growth spurt. White fur started to grow and covered the bare skin of her body, but her stiff nipples were still poking out of her fur on her chest. Katharina got out of her too small clothes and moaned when her cock began to grow into a nine inch throbbing erection with small barbs on it. "Wow...if we weren't related, then I'd let you fuck me..." Caythlin realised what she just had said and looked at Skylar with sorry eyes while a deep blush spread over her whole face. She could only hope that she wouldn't get punished later for saying these words. "Well, thanks for the potion, but I need new clothes. I'm not an exhibitionist like Cat." Even Katharina's voice had changed into a more feminine one that made her sound like she was born as a girl. Her butt was now shaped like a heart and there was a sexy sway of her hips and legs when she walked which looked like she was wearing high heels. Kathy had turned from a feminine crossdressing neko trap into a sexy minx.

(Should I change her character profile a little bit?)

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Once she was ready, Spike kissed her on the lips and started to thrust inside her slowly and gently as he played with her breasts as well while playing with her tail as well.

Merishka met his lips kissing him as he moved in and out of her with slow gentle thrusts starting to grow used too the feeling of his cock inside of her. Moaning softly in to his kiss as he made love to her well playing with her tail and breasts.

Skylar nodded when her lover corrected her and smiled when Kathy transformation happen. She smiled and about to say something when she heard Cat remark which made her gaze at Cat in silance for the longest time before she heard the crack of a whip. She had allowed the few working girls at the spa to have fun as long as they did a good job. Sashia made a whip motion to Cat to tell her that would be her punishment

Spike keep thrusting inside her as he would slowly get faster and harder inside her pussy as he kissed her on the lips still playing with her breasts and tail.

Katharina heard the noise of the whip and followed it until she found the source of it. Her cock throbbed at the sight of the two sexy women having some fun with each other. "Do you mind if I join?" Caythlin's body began to tremble with a mix of fear and excitement when she saw Skylar's whip-like motion. She knew what that meant and was looking forward to her punishment, but she was afraid of it at the same time since she didn't know weither her earlier mistake was a step too far or not.

The two girl one a bear antho and the other a vixen looked up and down at Kathy before they smiled and said "Sure, but you got to be set up first before anything", The Vixan walked up to her and began to rub a lotion over Kathy to make her body super sensitive to everything before she handed the lotion to Kathy and called her Bear lover and got her to get ready as well. "Rub that lotion into our bodies and then we can all have some fun together" The vixen said to Kathy. "Follow me Cat" Skylar told her.

Katharina shuddered when she felt the lotion taking effect and making her body more sensitive to everything. Alone the air flowing through her fur would send shivers down her spine. She applied the lotion to her hands and began to rub it into the ursine womens body carefully. Kathy was panting when she was done covering the bear with the lotion and continued with her task to apply it to the vixen too. She rubbed the liquid into the fox girls body and massaged her carefully too. Kathy was now feeling horny like crazy. Her cock was throbbing to the beat of her heart and her nipples were so stiff that they poked out of the fur on her chest. Caythlin nodded and followed Skylar to wherever she wanted to take her. She knew that she had done something wrong and that she deserved to be punished.

Now that Kathy was done, the vixan pulled Kathy ontovthe ground and started sucking her cock stright away. Even playing with her balls while the bear would lick and suck on her nipples while moving her hand so Kathy could rub her pussy.

Skylar took Cat to the back office and took out the super sensitive lotion which she rub on Cat body as well as grabbing her whip which she cracked once to make sure it still worked. "Bend over on that desk love and make sure to expose you ass and pussy to me" Skylar said to her with a slutty tone.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike keep thrusting inside her as he would slowly get faster and harder inside her pussy as he kissed her on the lips still playing with her breasts and tail.

Merishka moaned softly as he kept thrusting into her, feeling him starting to go faster and harder. She was getting used to it starting to enjoy it as he played with her while they made love.

Spike keep thrusting inside her as he kissed her on the lips before starting to lickk and suck on her soft nipples while his hands would keep playing with her tail knowing she like it.

Merishka moaned as he continued to thrust into her kissing him deeply until he broke the kiss Feeling him reach down to lick and suck on her nipples.Wrapping her arms around him dragging her claws down his back.

Spije kept going as he groaned outload, "I'm so close my love, want it Inside or out?" He asked her liustfully as he retiurn to licking and sucking on her nipples.

Moaning as he kept going her walls beginning to contract against his cock. Merishka had to think a moment she wasn't in season so she didn't think it would matter. "I think I am too...It...it doesn't matter." She said in a whimper Loving the feeling of all of this no wonder every one on the island was doing it.

Spike kissed her on the lips before he roared in pleasure as he blew his massive load inside her pussy filling her up coating her pussy walls with his cum. He fell back panting leaving her on top of him incase her pussy walls did not want to let him go yet.

Kissing him once more Merishka's back arched as she cried out in ecstasy reaching her climax as he coated her walls. Panting as she laid on his chest, after a moment her walls stopped throbbing relaxing with him inside of her.

Once her walls relaxed, Spike cock sliwly pop out as limp as anything. "Well, that makes us offical mates. Dragon often have a partner for life and honesty I'm happy you are my mate Merishka" Spike told her as he held her close and kissed her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom