Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan smiled as she spoke that the last good fuck was a dragon. He raised an eyebrow a bit and chuckled. "Looks like I have to beat a dragon" he said with a chuckle. As her tail slipped in, he shivered and grew even more. He winced as it was causing him a bit of pain but thankfully they'd reached his floor. He lead the way towards his room and quickly unlocked the door sliding in as he kicked the door shut behind him and picked her up, putting her back against the door as he pulled her top up to reveal her breasts, his tongue running along her nipples teasingly.

Merishka moaned as his tongue hit her g-spot, giving into the pleasure of it. Moving her hands along his thighs massaging them, well she sucked his cock grazing her teeth gently on his flesh.

The bear woman saw that Kathy was humping the air so she moved over to the Neko trap pussy and moved onto of her pushing Kathy dick inside her with a load moan as the sensitive lotion made it even more enjoyable as she moved her hips with Kathy while her friend kept playing with Kathy breasts and kissing her on the lips.

Skylar smiled and cracked the whip on her pussy lips and her breasts and nipples again, and said "That's it you naughy girl, you deserve this punishment for misbehaving", she kept cracking the whip on different parts of her lover body to make her moan and and love the sounds of her purring as well. Skylar herself always loved being kinky and often liked BDSM done to her or she did to someone

Nayra moaned loadly when he took her to his room and pulled up her top to tease her nipples, "Oooo yes" She said as her tails began to remove his top and trousers, while her hand went to his cock and pumped it lightly while she moaned, "Oh your such a big strong man with such a soft cock" She said to him with a smirk. "You know how to treat a woman" She said

Spike moaned into her pussy as she massage his thighs and nibble on the soft skin on his cock, he kept licking her G-spot lustfully as he wanted to taste her cum again but he wanted them to do it together as he kept licking getting faster and harder.

Katharina moaned into the vixens mouth while she was kissing her when the ursine anthro was having sex with her. The lotion made everything feel more intense and thanks to that Kathy couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer. She came inside the bear woman and filled her womb with thick semen.

"T-thanks mistress...for punishing me..." Caythlin was now panting thanks to the combination of the lotion and getting whipped. "I'm a...naughty...girl..." Cat never felt this turned on before in her entire life. She came while Skylar was still whipping her, leaving marks on her body that she didn't care weither they would leave marks or not right now.

Nathan grinned when she moaned loudly as he picked her up, her back against a nearby wall as she moaned even louder as he licked her nipples teasingly. He smiled as she then began to remove his shirt, smiling as she also stripped off his pants to take his massive cock in her hand as she pumped it. He smiled when she said he was a big man with a soft cock. He smiled and gripped her thigh as he growled into her ear. He grinned devilishly as his tail swayed to and fro, his cock twitching hotly in her hand.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike moaned into her pussy as she massage his thighs and nibble on the soft skin on his cock, he kept licking her G-spot lustfully as he wanted to taste her cum again but he wanted them to do it together as he kept licking getting faster and harder.

Merishka was getting close to her climax as Spike continued to lick her g spot. Feeling him move faster and harder as he ate her pussy Merishka moved faster sucking his cock moving her hand to play with his balls.

He was a little groggy, but he was here. With coffee in hand Eros stepped off the boat before stretching his back. An act that brought a sigh of relief and several titanic pops from his spine. Checking in with the receptionist and gaining his keys, Eros decided to hold of on unpacking for the night, he only had an easily carried duffle so it wasn't a very big deal.

Pocketing his keys, Eros decided on the best course of action and just began to head to the bar. As he made his way there he saw many things, mostly cock shafts and labias, but some of the other more recreational activities as well. He made a note to check out the gym later. Rounding a corner he found a bakery and left it with a room number and a slice of apple pie, so far it was a good day.

Finally after several more distractions, Eros sat down at the bar and ordered a tall glass of hard cider. Too early to bring out the hard stuff, at least for now.

THe bear woman moaned loadly and she was cuming at the same time Kathy did just as the vixen orgasimed over Kathy hand, She was panting lightly and looked at Kathy as she said "YOu would be an amazing Mistress one day mrs Kathy, you know how to treat a girl under the influence of the super sensitive lotion created by our own Mistress Skylar"

Skylar stop whipping her for a few second as she changed her punishement by grabbing the dragon dildo and straping it on before she said "Your punishment is not over yet my sexy Neko", She then lube the dildo with Cat juices and pushed the dildo into Cat ass with a load and wanting moan as she started her thrusts gently while kissing Cat with a lot of lust and want.

Nayra was smiling at how Nathan played the game before she leaned in and said "Now et me show you what Kitsune can do", She used her tails to Push Nathan to the floor and she then mounted his large cock pushing it into her pussy whileher tails were working on her own body by making her moan even more. while another tail was rubbing all over Nathen bkdy to make him more arosed.

Spike was very close to blowing his own load inside Merishka mouth as he said to her "Lets cum together my sexy and wonderful mate"

Not long after he said the words Merishka's back arched cumming with her love. Drinking down the load he'll shot int her mouth.

Nathan grinned as she leaned in and spoke, pushing him onto the floor. He landed with a large thud as his large muscular body hit the floor. He watched the sexy Kitsune approach, climbing on him as she mounted his cock, shivering as she moaned out hotly as she seemed to love the feeling of him inside of her. He shivered and groaned out as he gripped her hips, using his powerful muscles to thrust upward into her, his claws extending a bit as he growled like an animal. His cock grew just a bit inside of her as she ran her tail all over him. His thrusts were powerful, his eyes full of fire. The man was a bit nerdy but deep down the man was an animal.

Spike load was rather big but he drank her juices that cake from her pussy with a massive smiles as he said "You taste Divine my sezy panther", he liked her pussy a little while longer so he could get ever piece of her pussy juice loving the taste of her. He would pull her into his arms again and nuzzle hers her happily.

Nayra moaned loadly as she played with her breasts feeling the powerful upward thrusts of Nathan cock inside her pussy, She loved how he was like a caged animal but at the same time she could tell he was needy which was fine by her as that could be used to benefit her as well as him. She was greatly turned on by this man and she loved the animal in him.

Merishka tried to keep up with swallowing his large load some dribbled from her mouth, bloating a little from it. Once he was finished she removed her mouth panting softly cuddling it to him, when he snuggled with her.

Spike cleaned his left over cum off Merishka mouth before he kissed her on lips and asked her "So what do you want to do today my love?"

Katharina was panting from having one orgasm and she wanted to have another one. The thought of being a mistress was causing her erection to throb to the beat of her heart. "In that case...get on your knees and whorship my cock. Show me how skilled your mouthes are..." She wanted to push the two women over and pound her cock into their pussies and asses. Kathy waited for the vixen and the ursine woman to start whorshipping her while she sat back with spread legs. She liked the effect of the potion and began to play with her nipples by twisting, rubbing and pinching them.

Caythlin was glad and upset at the same time that she wouldn't get whipped anymore. She moaned at the feeling of the large dildo getting lubed up by sliding along her soaking wet pussy lips for a short while. Cat was hoping that she'd finally get fucked and impregnated by her lover using the magical toy. She gasped when she felt how the tip of the large dildo slipped into her tight ass. Caythlin moaned and moved to the rhythm of her lover while she got fucked by the strap-on. She returned the kiss with at least the same passion, lust and want her lover did and even added her tongue to the kiss while she was moaning into her fiancés mouth. If this was a punishment, then she needed to get in trouble more often in the future so Skylar could punish her again and again.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike cleaned his left over cum off Merishka mouth before he kissed her on lips and asked her "So what do you want to do today my love?"

Merishka took a deep breath trying to regulate her breathing from the ordeal. Smiling as he wiped her mouth kissing him back until the kiss was broken. "Um..I don't know what are you in the mood for?" She asked it was still early and she was still waking up.

The two girls looked at each other when Kathy commanded them before they both began to laugh before the Vixan said "I think you misunderstand Kathy", She walked up to the neko trap and pulled her onto the floor with her before she began to ride Kathy cock with soft moans. "You must first earn the respect and the right to be considered for Mistress, by carrying out the tasks and/or job that the Grand Mistess and Head mistress give you as well as the team leaders of each class" She said though moans as she kept riding Kathy.
"My lover Annabella, the ursine is the team leader of massages and already on track to become a Mistress in training" She told her before she became a lot more into the sexual side only moaning instead of talking now as Annabella took over for her lover "As my lover Vixey was about to tell you, you have to become a team leader before you can even become a Mistress in training. Vixey is the team leader of the BDSM side of our spa, The oher team leaders are Wofrina, a female wolf who is like you though she does have a pussy under her cock and team leader of Sexual training, Mikal, A male Bengal tiger and the team leader of the gym we run here and Nigila a Female Komedo dragon and Team leader of relaxing techniques. Think you can remember all that love?" She asked Kathy as she showed her already wet pussy. Both girls knew the lotion would wear off soon and they wanted to get one last orgasim with Kathy before it did.

Skylar kept pounding her lover ass with the dildo loving the feeling that it was giving her as well, she could feel herself wanting to blow a load of seaman into Cat Ass, she checked the clock to see that the lotion would wear off in a few minutes, so she went faster and harder then before and not long afterwards with a Load dragon roar of pleasure and lust she blew her load filling up Cat ass with seamon completely before she collapsed back panting as she felt the lotion effects wear off giving her body back its normal feeling. She would lick the whip wounds on Cat to make her fee a lot less pain now that the lotion effects were gone.

"How about we take a trip to the beach today? Maybe do some skinny dipping in that secluded spot? Or maybe do a little more?" Spike growled lustfully in her ear as he nibbled it as well

Merishka purred at his suggestion, it sounded fun and kinky to swim naked and get into something different out there. She giggled softly as he nibbled on her ear. "That sounds great dear." She said smiling cuddling with him as he nibbled her ear.

Getting off the bed with him, the only thing she hand in his room was her emerald dress from the night before. Putting it back on to cover herself up. "Ready when you are." She smiled

(Sorry, I kinda forgot to reply to this thread...)

Katharina blushed a little bit with embarassement when the two women laughed at her. She listened to everything the couple said and decided that she'd become a mistress too. Kathy felt that the effect of the lotion was slowly vanishing and did her best to bring Vixey to an incredible orgasm by eating her out while she moaned thanks to Annabella riding on her cock. There was one problem for Kathy before she could become a mistress in training after she completed each task of the grand mistress, head mistress and the team leaders. That problem was that she didn't know which places were still available nor did she know which of her skills could be enough to become a leader. Katharina came hard again thanks to the two sexy women and hoped that they had a great orgasm too.

Caythlin moved to the rhythm of her scaly lover to get the dragon dildo as deep as possible as she could into her ass. She didn't know why, but she felt like she had to hurry for some reason. Cat came at the same time when Skylar shot a load of thick semen into her tight hole. She was looking forward to the day when she'd get impregnated by her future wife. Caythlin moaned softly at the feeling of Sky's reptilic tongue licking her wounds from the whipping. They didn't bleed, but they were deep enough to leave marks on her body. It would take her a while to regrow the fur, but she didn't care. "I love you...so much...I'm so glad that I found you..." Caythlin placed a passionionate kiss on her lovers lips after she turned around and reached up to get closer to her beloved pink dragoness. Cat couldn't wait to get married with Skylar and start to have a family with her. Maybe she could stay on this island and live happily ever after with her wife and their kids.

Spike smiled at her and held her hand once she was dressed and took her outside their room towards the beach where they could start there skinny dipping like he had suggested to her. He spoke to her about a great

The two girls smiled at her as they both orgasimed with her, "Now that was a great fuck" Vixey said to Kathy as she kissed her on the lips as Annabella kissed Kathy as well. "Well, think you understand that all now my dear?" Vixey asked Kathy after she removed herself from Kathy cock. "You should talk to the grand Mistress when you can" Annabella told Kathy.

Skylar smiled and kissed her back just as passonatly as she said "I love you so much as well Cat, and I'm just as glad that I found someone like you with the same sexual appetite as myself", "Oh, just a warning as you are a ranking figure in this Spa. You can't walk around naked, but I think I have something here that you can wear that would be perfect for you". She pulled the dildo out of Cat ass and gave it a quick wash cause of all the uses it had been used for. Before she pulled out the head mistress outfit for cat which would alter to match her style. Skylar pulled on the grand mistess outfit putting the whip onto a holder on her hip and the loction into a pocket. (You can decide what it is my friend)

Merishka took his hand and walked close to him her tail swaying happily as they walked off, towards the reef he wanted to skinny dip. She had never done so before thinking this would be an interesting experience. Granted she was with the one she loved so she figured all would be well. Resting her head on his shoulder as hey walked.

Nathan smiled as she moaned out loudly and hotly as he thrusted into her like the powerful beast he was. He shivered as she grew tighter around him, his claws extending a bit as he gripped onto her and thrusted harder, growling like a beast as she seemed to be getting tighter and wetter with every passing moment. "Fuck! It's so fucking good" he groaned out, his teeth clenched a bit as he arched his back off the ground a bit.

They would soon reach the reef but Spike took her into a small cave beside it where right in the middle of it was a large spa like pool where the sunlight reflected off it giving it a very warm feeling, Spike smiled at his mate as he said "So this is the place I was talking to you about"

Nayra tightness was all part of her sexual nature as she wanted Nathan seed, though it was impossiable for her to go into heat and have kids. she loved the feeling of having a man seamon inside her pussy, she nibbled on his neck as she said in a low sexual whisper "That's it my massive hunk of man, feel the tightness of my pussy and then once you blow your load inside me, I want you to do the same to my ass"

Katharina nodded to show that she had understood everything. She put a robe around her body to cover her nakedness. "Who are the head mistress and the grand mistress, by the way?" The two women never had mentioned the names of the mistresses who were leading this spa.

Caythlin moaned at the feeling of the dildo being pulled out of her. She stood up and looked at her lover with a worried look when she heard that she would need to wear clothes now that she owned this spa along with Skylar. Cat put the head mistress outfit on and watched it turning into a sexy see-through dress that looked like she was wearing nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom