Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to be the last car on the fuck-train they had going, Sonya pulled Lily underneath her when there was a moment between Lyz's thrusts, positioning herself so that she could grind between her daughter's legs. It was pretty useless in terms of actually doing anything besides smearing sperm between their bellies, but it looked hawt.

Soran laughed. "The more, the merrier!" He continued thrusting into the pregnant chimera, taking a brief moment to switch which hole he was penetrating.

Caythlin read the contract thoroughly, including the small print and everything else at least thrice before she signed it. "I want a few copies of this contract, one on a usb disk, one in paper form and one per E-Mail just in case. I'll wear a robe or a tunic while I'm working at the spa as long as I don't have to wear anything else under them. Also, I'll offer my services for women who haven't a dick between their legs so I can get pregnant only from you, my love." She placed a kiss on Skylar's lips and smiled. "Can the clothes I'm going to wear be see-through?"

Katharina felt a little bit emberassed and grabbed Kiko's hand. "Let's go shopping." She dragged the bunny girl out oc the hotel room and to a clothing store that wasn't inside a mall. There were many sections with different kinds of clothes, including normal and sexy ones.

Lyz moaned from the wonderful feeling of Sonya's tight asshole while Soran kept fucking her own slutty holes. "I don't know what...kind of mix they'll be..." The waitress came back and helped the chimera to drink the thick mix of semen and pussy juices by kissing her.

Skylar nodded and made all three copies within minutes before she handed them to cat and said "I agree to those terms quite happily, want to come with me to reception to make this offical?" She asked her.

Sonya just lay there and luxuriated in the heaving mass of flesh that was the fuck train. When the vixen waitress brought another round of cum cocktails, she wriggled her way out from underneath Lyz, dislodging the chimera's cock from her anus so that she could take a breather and take one of the mixed drinks. "Wow, these are amazing," she said, giving the slimy liquid a sniff. "There's at least five species of semen in here. Not sure about how many kinds of pussy juices, but they've got a cool color-swirl thing going on." She wondered if girls ever shot these drinks up their pussies. That would be like semen roulette, a totally random chance at having some random furry's sperm impregnate her. "You know, there's no turquoise sperm in these. I would have thought for sure that Lain's spunk would have found its way into a drink like this. Gods know he puts it everywhere else."

Ryan looked at Sonya in confusion. "Who's Lain, and why would he put his sperm in one of those drinks?"

The male hybrid gave the answer. "Lain's her... younger brother. He's... probably off... screwing someone... doesn't matter... if it's male, female... or both..." He paused as he released a load into Lyz. "And he'd... put his spunk... in there... because that's... just something... he'd do."

Caythlin nodded after she had thought about it for a few minutes. "Yes, let's go to the spa and make it official." She knew that Kathy and Kiko could handle it being alone. Cat didn't want to drag the two girls back to the place where they got bound to the wall and teased by the employees of the spa.

Katharina had dragged Kiko along to the store. She picked a few cute dresses and gave them to the bunny girl. "How about these? Try them on and show me how they look on you."

Lyz moaned when Sonya got of her cock and knot. She cuddled with Soran on her back and encouraged him to continue fucking her. The vixen got on her knees and began to lick the chimeras shaft clean before she repositioned herself to get the canine dick inside her tight pussy. She began to move her hips which caused Lyz to move on Soran's member too. "Yeah...I wonder where he is...his semen would be a good addition to this drink..."

And, as if Lyz's belly wasn't big enough with her pregnant womb, Soran's cum started filling her stomach, making her belly even bigger.

Ryan watched in amazement as that happened. "Geez," he muttered, shaking his head. "I can't believe there's still room in there for all of that..."

Skylar took her lover hand tightly and then took her back to the spa where they did any last thing they need to, before Skylar told the receptionist that she wanted to close to spa for a few days so they can do some redecorating and whatnot.

Lyz chuckled after she had listened to Ryan's words. "You should have seen me when I got filled to the brim by the dragonic stranger. He filled both of my holes with a huge load of cum at the same time. My body refused to release a single drop of the thick and virile semen which made me look like I was already pregnant." She shot a load of her own cum into the vixens pussy. The waitress came at the same time and covered the sand and her legs as well as Lyz's fur with her pussy juices. The vixen pulled herself of the chimeras cock and walked into the restaurant to get back to work. Lyz grabbed the still idle Lily and began to eat her tight pussy out. She looked at Ryan and Sonya when she had a sudden idea. "Hey, how about we have a fivesome? You guys could either fuck Sonya and me while we both have sex or you could fuck me while we girls have some fun. I could eat Lily out or fuck her till she wakes up...the possibilities are nearly endless!"

Caythlin followed Skylar to the spa at the mall where Kiko and Katharina had gotten a different kind of threatment and massage than they had thought. The nudistic neko looked at the rooms with her draconic lover and made plans for the future. They discussed what they could change and what could stay like it already was. (I need an exact description of the spa before I can start.)

(@Mike the Bloodwolf Can't forget the whatnot! ;) )

Soran pondered the chimera's words for a moment. "Well, the idea has merit... And it looks like all three of you are already pregnant, so there's no harm in cumming in you." He reached around Lyz to fondle her now much larger breasts.

Ryan scooted over to Sonya and positioned himself behind her, member poised and ready to enter her ass. "Sounds good to me."

(The whatnot is the most important part! XD)

Lyz moaned when Soran began to fondle her large breasts. Milk began to leak out of her nipples and landed in the sand. Her breasts had grown at least one or two sizes thanks to all the liquid inside them. She wondered how many kids she would get and how she'd feed them all at once when they were all hungry at the same time. Maybe she should then get a milking machine or send them to her family. Lyz decided to worry about this after her children were born and focused on the small orgy now. She pulled her still unconscious daughter closer to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Lyz turned Lily around and pushed her canine cock into the bunny girls tight pussy.

(Cracks knuckles)

The spa was large 4 floor building with about 20 rooms per floor including a rooftop swimming pool, 5 hot tubs all different in some way, There was also about 12 massage room room, half of them were for nude the other was for undergarments where people could go if they did not want to be nude. There was also a few rooms with beds and a messhall where they could eat. The spa was like a pleasure Hotel, The walls were a grayish green which did not look nice, so Skylar wanted to change that. Another few rooms were filled with the BDM stuff for those that wanted it. There was an Olympic sized swimming pool and a heat room.

"Actually," Sonya said. "Me and Lily kinda have to go. We got a thing later and I need to show her how to use the IRL. You guys should totes have a threesome though." She gathered up her unconscious daughter and the two of them vanished behind the fourth wall.

((Struggling to keep the creative juices flowing with this one. I'll pop back in when I feel up to it))

[split] Furry Fun (Open)

((No prob. :) ))

"See you... later!" Soran called, still panting. He adjusted his position and started moving his hips again, sliding in and out of Lyz's ass.

Ryan waved. "I'll see you when you get back." He stood up, producing money from who knows where and leaving it on the table. "And I'll see you guys later. I'm off to the spa."

Upon arriving at the spa, the cat saw a handwritten sign that said it was closed for remodeling. "Well, dammit. There goes that idea..."

@Weslyscott1209: You can find the thread with the character sheets by using the following link. You have to create a character sheet before you can start joining the fun of this island for furries. Also, if you want to join, then your character needs to be a furry like a neko (half-cat and half-human) or another anthropomorphic animal (animals who look like humans except that they have the fur or scales of animals as well as other animal body parts like a canine/feline cock or the ears of a cat/dog.)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=41030

(See ya later, Squishypink. Writers block can be a bitch! I know that from experience.)

Lyz watched Sonya and Lily leave into the irl. She wondered when and how she would see them again. Lyz moaned when Soran pulled his cock out of her wet pussy. A louder moan escaped her lips at the feeling of his dick sliding into her tight ass. She arched her back and moved her hips to match his rhythm. Lyz wanted to get Soran's cock as deep as possible into her tight hole while he was fucking her.

Katharina paid for the clothes and gave them to Kiko just before the cute bunny girl could vanish into the irl. The neko trap wondered what had just happened and shrugged with her shoulders. Kathy walked out of the store and wandered around on the island, hoping that she could find someone to have some fun with. She was now wearing a cute blue dress and held her umbrella above her head to block off the sun.

Caythlin looked at each single room of the spa and made notes on a notepad. Some of the rooms needed to be painted in a different color, but besides that there wasn't much else she could think of they could do to redecorate. "Can you show me the two women who treated my sister and her friend? I'd like to punish them before we continue. We also need to instruct all employees that they have ask the customers from now on what kind of threatment they want. This spa will be a normal spa with special offers like naked body-to-body massage and other erotic specials."

Skylar nodded and had the two girls brought in, Skylar had hide her tracks again and the girls would never remember Skylar being there before Cat got there. The two girls were dressed in the latix Dominatrix outfit though they had no masks on this time.

Caythlin looked at the two girls and told them to get naked. "You two had your fun with my sister and her friend. They didn't even know that this spa had this kind of services. They just wanted to relax. So I'm going to punish you for what you did. Don't worry, you won't get fired. I just want to return the favor." She waited for the women to get naked and told them then to follow her to the room with the kinky toys. Caythlin helped the girls to get locked on the wall like they had done to Kiko and Kathy. She got then to the first girl and began to lick her pussy. Cat stopped to eat her out before she could even reach her orgasm. This went on for two whole hours and ended without giving her an orgasm even once. Caythlin did this to the other girl too and played with her breasts and pussy like she had done the first time. Their punishment was that they would be teased several times without giving them an orgasm. She wanted to hear them beg to be allowed to come and only then would she lick the two girls to an orgasm.

Skylar watched Cat do this, slowly getting aroused herself as she watched her lover do all of this loving ever second of this, The two girl did not start begging until the 4 hour where they begged and moan with all they could muster.

Caythlin didn't allow them to have any relieve for another whole hour. Instead she placed a vibrator on each of the girls clits and turned them on to the lowest setting so they couldn't have an orgasm. Cat turned around and walked towards Skylar. She kissed her scaly lover and whispered a few words into her ear so only she could hear her. "I want to have sex with you in front of the girls right now. This is a part of their punishment."

Skylar nodded rather happily and said "Alright, do you want to be on top or on the bottom then my sexy neko Fiancé?", she would kiss Cat on the lips and rub her in her favoured place.

Caythlin thought about the question for a while before she answered it. "Why don't we have both?" That way the punishment for the two girls was going on for a little while longer.

Ryan found himself wandering, almost aimlessly, around the island. A few times, he was sure he saw the bunny girl he'd knocked up, but he knew that it wasn't Sonya. He did see, however, many single girls sporting pregnant bellies, and was rather confused about the matter. He was pretty sure the travel agency's brochure on the island had said something about having a good time with no strings attached, but whatever. Maybe he'd read it wrong... Either way, it didn't matter, he though as he flopped down on the bed in his hotel room.

--------

Soran continued thrusting into Lyz's rear, panting as he did so. From all the time he'd spent in the temporal rift, he was majorly pent up. His second load shot into the chimera, bloating her stomach further, soon followed by a third and a fourth. The male hybrid rested a hand on her belly. "S-so... how've you... been?" he asked, trying to catch up. Even as he was knot-deep in Lyz's butt, he was looking around, and the high number of pregnant bellies didn't escape his notice either. "Looks like... Lain's been... getting around..."

Skylar raised an eyebrow "Do you mean you want to do both position with me or do you mean you want us to do things to both the girls?" Skylar asked her quite confused by what she ment when she had said that.

Spike was staring at his phone wondering when he would be seeing Merska again.

Lyz moaned and came everytime when Soran shot a big load of his thick and pent-up semen into her. She was looking now very bloated and stuffed full. One moment her belly looked like a ballon and the next moment it shrank back to its normal pregnant state. "Looks like they like your cream." Lyz giggled and let the hybrid rest against her with his cock locked inside her pussy thanks to his knot. "Well...I met my daughter Lily...took her cherry and impregnated her...went to this wonderful restaurant....had some fun..." She noticed the many pregnant women walking around too. "Who knows...maybe he isn't the only one fooling around on this island."

Caythlin looked at her lover and fiancé with a smile on her soft lips. "I want to do both with you while they are watching us. I'm a switch...I want to be the dominating one as well as the submissive in our relationship."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom