Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyz understood what Sonya meant when she felt her pushing herself towards the canine cock to knot herself. "Ok, in that case...I'll do it this way!" The chimera pulled her dick out of the bunny girls wet pussy and pushed it into her ass. Lyz began to pound Sonya's tight hole with fast and hard thrusts while her hands teased her nipples by twisting, rubbing and pinching them. She didn't listen to the bunny girls words and just continued to fuck her. After all Sonya said that this was ok so she didn't have any problems taking her anal virginity.

Skylar walked up to her and looked into her eyes as she said "hmm it might be your body or something else". Skylar made the pink fire in her hand. "Lets see if you can't feel it from a real Dragoness"

Mike smiled at her and gave her a kiss before he waved to her and said "I'll see you tomorrow morning then"

Merishka smiled at Spike kissing his cheek "Good night Spike," She said and with that she went back into the apartment.

Lyz continued to pound into Sonya's tight ass for a while before she pulled her cock out and plunged it into her pussy. She didn't want to hurt thr bunny girl by stretching her asshole with her knot out. Lyz pushed her knot into Sonya's wet snatch just in time before she came. The pointy head of her canine dick had penetrated the bunny girls womb and filled it with a big load of thick and virile semen.

Katharina moaned from the pleasure of the pink flames on her ass. The woman played with the nekos tight hole and didn't stop to make the crossdresser come until he could only have dry orgasms after some time.

Caythlin woke up after resting for a while in Skylar's bed even when it was only the bed of a hotelroom. She knew that something was wrong and that Katharina was in trouble. She walked to the mall and found the room in the spa by following Skylar's subtle scent. Caythlin walked through the door and rushed towards the woman who was teasing Kathy. "What are you doing to my sister? What is going on here?" She turned around and looked at her scaly lover with confusement in her teary eyes. "And why are you here too?"

Skyalr mind quickly activated and the pink flame gloves vanished before Caythlin would even notice them and she looked shocked as she said "Why am I here? I heard noises coming from this room and rushed in here to see these Neko's doing these things to your sister, I was just about to stop them before you came here. Lets work together to save your sister and her friend from this". Skylar hand behind her twitched and it would wipe the memories of when she first came into this room to now from Kat and Kiko mind so tat Cat would never know though Skylar felt guilty about lying to her but what could she say? That she owned half of the spa here and suggested these sort of rooms though it had gone far from her orginal idea. She would have to punish the Neko girls after this and beat the crap out of the other owner for allow this BDMS happening.

Spike watched her return to her apartment before he walked back to his own room humming a very happy tone, though he could feel something bad had happen to Skyalr so he quickly made his way to the Spa as well.

Caythlin believed Skylar's words for now even when she had the feeling that something else was fishy. She helped the pink dragoness to get Kiko and Katharina of the wall. "Kathy, are you ok? What happened to you?" The young neko looked around with confusement in her eyes. "Where are we? I don't even rremember how Kiko and I got into this place..."

"Your in a Spa, Though this room is not part of it" Skylar told her as she glared angrily as the two neko who flinched and went into a submissive pose before Skylar looked at Cat and said "Take your sister and her friend out of here my love, I will deal with the sluts in my own way". With that, she quickly stood up and ushered the three girls out before Cat would even get a chance to complain or moan about it. Skylar walked up to the two girl and she grab a whip from the side and punished the two girls severely in a sexual way as she got the information she wanted from them. She would then return to Cat with the other half of the spa, it turns out the other guy had died so Skylar was in full control over the spa though no one had told her and one overly sexual lizard girl had taken commanded turning it into the place it was now. Skylar had already fired the lizard girl and she now had full control over the Spa but did not know what to do right now.

Maureen safe and sound in her apartment went to shower, and change for the day going to relax in her bed thinking of the events of the day.

Kiko winced at the sensations from the more intense flame the dragoness used on her. Yup, same basic thing. "That just made me have to pee more," she said, embarrassed. Thankfully another random neko girl wandered in and took the dragon's attention away from her for a moment.

Sonya yelped in pain as she was forcibly deflowered in her rear. At least there was a little bit of pussy wetness on Lyz's cock, but otherwise she'd gone in completely dry and it gave Sonya no pleasure at all to be fucked like that. Of course, in her current state, pleasureless fucking was exactly what she wanted. The plunge back into her pussy was a bit too abrupt, and a stab of pain made Sonya think she might have ripped a bit from the enormous, rock-hard dog cock slamming into her womb. "S-shit!" she said finally, trying not to cry. "You're hurting me!"

Caythlin looked at her pink scaly lover like she was doubting her words. She knew that something was going on, but she wasn't sure what. Cat helped the bunny girl down and gave her sister a loving hug. Caythlin grabbed Kiko's and Katharina's hands before she led them both out of the mall. She walked back to the hotel where Kathy and she shared a room together. "You're about the same height like my sister. She has plenty of dresses and other clothes. I'm sure she doesn't mind lending you something." Katharina opened her suitcases and spread her clothes on her bed. "You can pick anything you want, I'm ok with sharing my clothes." She picked a pair of white lacy panties, a matching bra and a blue lolita dress with white bows.

Lyz heard Sonya's scream and pulled her cock as gently as she could out of her pussy. "I didn't want to hurt you again...I'll do anything to make it up to you. Tell me what you want me to do and I do it." She meant what she had just said. Lyz held her stomach with both of her hands and groaned from the sudden pain. "I think I'm going into labor..." Lyz wasn't entirely sure and her water hadn't broke, but she felt the urge to sit down. The pregnant chimera groaned from the pain and wondered if she was going to give birth to her children right now, but she wasn't sure since this was her first time being pregnant.

After being led naked from the mall to the hotel room, Kiko was feeling totally embarrassed and ashamed to be seen. She'd never gotten comfortable with her body, and actually thought she was kind of plain or even ugly. "I guess...maybe something conservative," she said when offered her choice of clothing. She was a lot taller than the little neko trap, so all the ankle-length lolita dresses only came to mid-thigh on her. She ended up in something kind of frilly and gothic, with little red daggers embroidered along the edges. She'd chosen it because she thought it would be more toned-down, but now that she saw it in the mirror it just made her look slutty. "Err...thanks for sharing your clothes with me. You wear these dresses much better than I do."

"Hm?" Sonya groaned, surprised that Lyz pulled out. "I didn't want you to stop, I actually liked it when you hurt me." Of course, Lyz announcing that she'd gone into labor didn't make things any easier. Shit shit shit shit shit! She'd never actually had anything to do with normal birthing before. "Maybe you should try using the IRL like a pink bunny," she said. "You get to skip all the...uh...messy parts."

"Thanks. You look cute in that dress, but if you want, then we could go shopping for something that makes you look even cuter." Kathy blushed a little bit when she had heard Kiko's words. She felt that they could be friends and hoped that the bunny girl thought so too. Caythlin looked at Kiko like she was sorry that she had no clothes. She was a nudist after all and had gotten out of the only clothes she had brought as soon as they got on this island.

Lyz stood up after laying in the sand for a few minutes. The pain was gone and she could stand again. "I'm ok...looks like it was a false alarm..." she looked at the sexy vixen with a smile when the waitress came back with three big glasses full of thick semen. Lyz finished her glass quickly and ordered another one, but this time she wanted a mixed cum cocktail. The waitress wrote the order down and left with a grin on her lips. Lyz looked at Sonya while she was stroking her cock to cover it with her precum for lubrication. Do you want to drink your drink first or do you want to continue to fuck? I could come inside your tight ass this time and finish what I've started..."

Ryan snapped out of his trance for a moment. "What?!? Labor?!?" he gasped, only to relax when Lyz said it was a false alarm. "Oh... Okay." He leaned back in his seat, sitting that way for a minute before shooting upright again. "Wait! Labor usually takes hours, and if you're starting to feel contractions now, you need to keep track of them." He glared at the fourth wall. "What? My mom's a midwife!"

Lyz waved at Ryan with her hand. "It was only a contraption. The nurse said that I have still a month till I'm going into labor." What she didn't know whas that she had only a week left until she gave birth to her pubs. It was only a false alarm and wouldn't happen again for a few hours. She was still stroking her cock and waited for Sonya's answer. Lyz looked at Lily with a worried look in her eyes. "Is she ok? Does it always take so long for new pink bunnies to wake up after getting out of the irl?" She didn't have enough knowledge about the irl or about the fourth wall. Lyz was only part pink bunny and needed to concentrate to use the same abilities like SSonya.

"Oh her?" Sonya said, looking at Lily. "She's just milking the whole comatose fuck toy thing for all she can." She took the big glass of semen and started gulping greedily, rapidly getting light headed from all the hormones and such. Finishing the frothy cream, she settled back in and raised her buns to the air. "Go ahead and use me however you want. I'm down for just about anything."

Skylar soon returned to Cat room as she said "well thats something you don't expect though I guess this place is not called Pleasure island for nothing". She hide the deed to the spa in her own room before she came to her lovers room. She looked at Kiko and said "you know, your about the same height as me maybe my stuff would fit you"

Lyz wondered when her daughter would snap out of it and chuckled when she saw how quickly the bunny girl was drinking the large glass full of creamy semen. She didn't need to listen to Sonya's words twice and rushed towards her. She finoshed lubing up her canine cock with her precum and pushed her dick into the sexy bunny girls tight ass. Lyz began to thrust in and out of her tight asshole and couldn't stop her hips from moving.

Caythlin had still the feeling that something was wrong. She felt a shiver run down her spine which made the fur on her body stand up like she had goose bumps. Cat covered her naked body with one of the bed sheets and bound it around her body like a tunic from the old Rome. She didn't like the feeling of clothes on her body, but right now she felt kinda cold. She couldn't shake the feeling of that Skylar was hidding something, but she didn't know what. Caythlin was a little bit sad that her lover had secrets which she hid from her. She had thought that they had a good enough relationship to not hide something from each other.

(I feel like bringing back one of my old characters. :) )

After having been stuck in a randomly occurring temporal anomaly, the cat/wolf hybrid known as Soran came hurtling across the beach like some sort of furry cannonball. He tumbled past the entrance to the nudist restaurant, and, after coming to a stop by a tableful of other hybrids, lay stunned. Once he recovered, he sat up and shook his head. "That was a hell of a thing..." he said. Looking around he assessed his surroundings. "Hmm... I'm back on the island... at a restaurant...?" He stood, dusting himself off. Just a few tables away sat a very familiar looking, but very pregnant, chimera. "Is that... Lyz?!" He decided that he was going to go over and see her.

--------
Ryan watched the two going at it for a moment, then resumed his own humping of the younger bunny girl. He turned when he heard footsteps, seeing the cat/wolf hybrid standing by the table.

Soran already had a hard-on from thinking about the island again. He took off his shorts (they were all he was wearing) and approached Lyz from behind. "Long time no see, Lyz!"

Skylar sat down next to Cat and said "Darling, I have something I want to tell you", She then told Cat the whole story about the Spa and how she was now the owner of it, she avoid mentioning her meeting with Kat and Kiko sticking to her story she told Cat at the Spa. She was very sincre in how she spoke and explained to Cat that she hopped her lover would believe her.

Lyz was too busy with fucking Sonya in her tight ass and didn't notice how or when Soran shot out of the temporal anomaly. She felt something thanks to being part pink bunny, but she thought that it was from having rough sex with the bunny girl. Lyz pushed her knot into Sonya's asshole, stretching it further in the process. She continued to fuck her mate like she wanted to impregnate her. Lyz was surprised and came when Soran put his cock into her sensitive pussy so suddenly. "H-hello...where have you...been?" She didn't stop moving her hips and loved the feeling of having a cock inside her pussy while her own dick was still inside Sonya's ass.

Caythlin listened to her lovers words without interupting her even once. She wanted to believe her, but there was still something that seemed wrong. "I believe you for now, my love. I'm just glad that my sister and her friend didn't get harmed." Katharina told her that she was fine and not hurt except for a sore ass. She just needed something to drink and to eat. A shower to clean herself as well as a comfy bed to rest and she would feel better.

"Oh, you know. Out and about," Soran joked. "As soon as you left, some sort of temporal rift sprang open beside me and sucked me in. I think it's what the bunnies call the IRL, but I'm not sure." He patted the side of the chimera's big pregnant belly. "Looks like you've been busy while I was gone."

Skylar looked at her and said "here my love, you can own half of the spa with me and we can make Iit tye way we want to with bubble baths and jacuzzis maybe a few private rooms as well"

Spike was in deep though about all the events that had happened today and smiled happily about it.

Lyz came inside Sonya's tight asshole, but she didn't stop to fuck her. She wanted to make the bunny girl look like she was pregnant too and then lick and suck her clean. The chimeras pussy walls clamped down on Soran's cock and tried to milk the cum out of his cock when she came. "Yes...Sonya and I had some fun at the glory holes in a bathhouse...I got fucked and impregnated by a dragon or dragoness who has two cocks. I'm getting a whole litter of kids and can't wait to see them. Also, don't pull out...it's ok when you come inside me."

Caythlin thought about the offer for a while and nodded. "Ok, but we need to make it so that the customers get informed about certain special services like the one I found my sister and her friend in. I don't want that something like this happens again unless the customers wants that kind of treatment."

Skylar nodded to her and handed her the contract for her to sign to say that her and Skylar were now owners of the spa, once it would be signed Skylar would need to go to reception and show the lady the contract so she knew that Skylar and Caythlin now owned the spa and would be doing so work with it though Skylar was a little worried that Cat would have to wear at the very least a tunic until they could do naked messages.

Soran laughed, moving his hips in time with Lyz. "All right. I'll see if I can make it a small load this time," he said, remembering the fiasco that happened last time. "Dragon/fox/wolf/bunny kids, huh? That'll be interesting."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom