Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caythlin felt how her arousal and horniness increased again thanks to Skylar's magic. She moaned at the sudden feeling of the double-dildo penetrating both her holes at the same time. "Thanks...but what about you?"

Lyz came as soon as she felt Ryan filling her pussy with his semen. She filled the vixens knotted hope with another load of her virile cum and hoped that it wouldn't take so long for her knot to get smaller this time. Lyz turned around and looked at Sonya and Lily. "I'm sure that she won't mind waking up with your cock inside her. I knocked her already up so don't worry about shooting your load inside her."

Katharina grabbed Kiko's hand and led her to a place that looked like a mall. "We can do so many funny things here. Shopping, watching a movie, go to the spa or do something else. What would you like to do?"

Skylar started her thrusting into both her lover holes before she answered her question. "Darling, you can tease me just as much as you want to. This sexual magic only works when your super aroused, you may have to play with yourself from time to time"

Spike looked her in the eyes as he said "Lets go for a romantic walk toguther my dear". He paid the bill and then offered his hand to her.

Caythlin moaned from the wonderful feeling of the dildos thrusting slowly into her wet pussy and her tight hole at the same time.
When this magic would work only every time she got aroused, then they would have a lot of fun together in the future.
Cat looked forward to the pleasure she'd be sharing with her lover and enjoyed the sensations of this moment she had with Skylar right now.
"Have I ever told you...how much I...love you?"
Her lips were sealed with a passionate kiss from the neko before the pink dragoness could even answer that question.
Caythlin wanted to be together with Skylar for the rest of her life and raise her children after getting impregnated by using the magical dildo.
She felt a huge orgasm, maybe the biggest she ever had until now, building up and making her scream in orgasmic bliss.
Cat kissed Sky again and looked at her with love in her eyes and a goofy smile on her face.
"Thanks, my love...that was exactly what I needed right now..."
She was satisfied and felt like she could fall asleep in her lovers arms right now.
But what about Skylar's own pleasure and needs?
How could she have an orgasm and just fall asleep?
Caythlin wasn't that selfish and she wanted to make her lover have an incredible orgasm like she had seconds ago too.
She opened her eyes before she drifted into the wonderful land of dreams and got up with all the strength she had left.
Cat had still the dildos in her holes, but she didn't care.
All that mattered for her right now was pleasuring Skylar.
A sudden surge of erotic power ran through the neko and made her whole fur standing up with a pink glowing static.
She didn't know it yet, but she had activated the spark of sexual magic in her heart.
Caythlin looked at Skylar with a smirk and rushed towards her before she could even react.
A series of soft kisses left a feintly glowing trail on her already pink scales, but the scales that got touched by the nekos soft lips began to glow brighter than the rest.
Cat kissed around both nipples of her scaly lover and didn't stop until she had reached the destination of her journey.
Caythlin let her face hover over above Skylar's crotch and began to lick around her labia.
She sucked gently on her lovers clitoris and rubbed it with her thumb while she used her other paw-like hand to finger the pink dragoness to the best orgasm she ever had.
Cat placed a kiss on Sky's clit and lapped her pussy juices up before she stood and kissed the dragoness with all the love she had for her.
Her arms wrapped around her lover to hold her close to herself in a lovingly hug.

Merishka nodded her head taking his hand to walk with him along the sands of the beach of the moon drenched shore of the island.

Things happen too fast for Skylar to keep track but by the end of it, she moaned loadly in pleasure as she cummed and then she felt her lover laping up all of her juices. Skylar gazed into her eyes for the longest time before she slowly removed the double dildo from Cat pussy as she nibbled her ear and whispered into her ear "I think you just learned your first lesson in Sexual magic all on your lonesome my sexy neko lover"

Spike lead her on a long peaceful if not romantic walk across the beach as he pointed out things that you would only ever see on nights as wonderful as this one right now as he kissed her on the cheek once more with a bright smile.

Merishka walked with Spike on the shore listening to the waves crash upon the sand. Looking at the things he was pointing out to her. When he kissed her cheek she smiled turning her head down as if to hide a blush on her face.

Sonya gave Lily a stiff poke in the arm and the tiny impact was enough to send the young bunny flopping over, totally oblivious. "Well, technically I guess she'll feel a little upset about being sleep-raped, but then get off on it since she's a total slut. It's sort of what we do."

Kiko looked around at the mall and wondered what the best course of action would be. "Err...no idea. Wanna go to the spa? I mean, that seems innocent enough, right?" Of course, knowing this place it was almost certainly not innocent at all, like, not even a little bit, and was infested with vicious butt pirates.

Ryan smiled. "Of course. It's been a while since I was with Vera, so I've forgotten some of the things pink bunnies do." Seeing Lily flop over cause the cat to chuckle as he moved into position over her. "Here goes!" he said, taking the plunge.

The sexy vixen waitress moaned and rubber her belly as Lyz came into her again. She looked down at her swollen middle, seeing that the chimera's cum made her look a couple months pregnant already. She soon was able to slip off of the knot, causing a wet pop sound. She placed another kiss on Lyz's lips. "Thanks for that, hun," she said, slipping a piece of paper into her hand with her number on it. She then strode off, going back to her duties.

Caythlin moaned when Skylar pulled the dildos out of her two holes. She placed another kiss on her lovers lips and looked at her with a happy smile. "I did? Wow...I hope that all lessons are like this one..." Cat cuddled with Sk and purred while she nuzzled her cheek against the cheek of the pink dragoness.

Lyz shuddered a little bit in delight when the sexy vixen got of her lap. She took the sheet of paper and put it between her ear like a pen so she wouldn't lose it. Lyz looked at her still throbbing cock and had a sudden idea. "Sonya...how about we have some fun together? I could lie in the sand and lick your pussy while you suck my cock. That way I won't knot you up and we both could have some fun."

Katharina thought about what they could do together and listened to the bunny girls words. The spa sounded like a good idea, but she doubted that it was more innocent than the bath house. Kathy nodded and followed Kiko. "Ok, let's have a relaxing girlsday in the spa!"

The walk lasted a few hours but by the end of it. Spike was convinced that Merishka was going to be his mate but would make no moves till she was ready.

"Oh yes darling. All the lesson are going to be just like that" Skylar told her.

Merishka continued to walk with Spike along the sand. watching the waves move back and forth. Relaxing and after a few hours she began to yawn. "It's getting late perhaps we should call it a night?" She suggested, it had been a very long day.

"Wow...that sounds amazing! I can't wait to learn more..." She placed a passionate kiss on Skylar's lips and wrapped her arms around her scaly body before she drifted to sleep. "I love you..."

Spike smiled and nodded to her as he was tired himself by now. "Sure, I'll walk you back to your room my dear". He held her hand in his as he walked her back to her room.

"I love you too Cat, My forever mate" Skylar said as she kissed her. Waitting until Cat had gone into a deep sleep, Skylar sneaked out the room to go communcate with her brother Spike.

Caythlin didn't notice that Skylar had gotten out of the room. She was still sleeping and dreamed of having a family with the pink dragoness. Cat turned around and curled into a ball of fur like only a feline could do.

Sonya gave it some thought, but ultimately decided that her daughter's date-rape needed her full attention. "I really wanna watch this," she said, staring at Ryan's cock plunging in and out of her unconscious little girl. "But you can do me from behind if you want. Either hole is good but I'm still a virgin in the back door."

Kiko signed them both in to the spa and they took a seat in the waiting room until a room could become available. "This looks good, I'm sure we won't end up chained to the wall getting our privates licked by gimp-suited cat girls or anything."

*fifteen minutes later*

"This is the exact opposite of what I assumed!!!"

"Even though... she's not a.... virgin... soo tight!" Ryan gasped. His climax wasn't long in arriving, but there was plenty of it, and it leaked out of Lily's pussy. "Wow... never... done a girl... that tight... before!" the cat said, breathless.

Unable to resist the temptation, Sonya leaned in and started licking her daughter all over her sleeping body in what most would call a fairly unsexy manner. Since the girl was out cold, there was no need to take her pleasure into account and so she just used Lily's body, taking long slow licks of whatever parts looked appealing, with even her armpit and bellybutton getting some generous attention. "I'm not gonna lick your cum out of her," she told Ryan. "Normally I'm all for it, but I want her to have that extra dose of 'omg, somebody came in me' panic when she wakes up. I've been roofied a bunch of times, and I think the scarier those first few moments are when you're trying to figure out what happened, the hotter it is when you start to get off on the violation later."

Skylar went to the Spa and after talking to a few Glimp suited Cat girls, she enter a random room where Kiko and Kat were and she said "Well, this is something you don't often see in a place you own half of which your now seeing for the first time"

Lyz didn't need to be told a second time that she could fuck Sonya. She walked towards her and pushed her still throbbing erection into the bunny girls pussy. Lyz watched Sonya licking nearly every part of their daughters body. She moved her hips back and forth in a slow rhythm. "Wait, what about my knot?" Lyz didn't want to hurt Sonya while they were having sex.

Katharina didn't think that the visit to a spa in a mall would turn into something like this! First they had a very relaxing massage. One of the two masseuse had lit scented candles to increase the relaxing effect of the massage. The other one had turned some soothing music on before they started massaging Kathy and Kiko. It didn't take long for the two to fall into a deep slumber. The two masseuse took the chance to get their customers out of their clothes before they chained them up. Katharina woke up to the feeling of getting her ass licked by one of the two masseuse. She moaned from the feeling of the rimjob and didn't notice that Skylar was watching them getting licked.

Skylar whistle to the two girls and they came over to her calling her mistress. Skylar gave them both a pink fire glove and told them to use them on the girls and record the whole thing maybe even get them to cum on the video. Skylar loved Cat with all her heart but she kept records of everyone who had entered the spa.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Spike smiled and nodded to her as he was tired himself by now. "Sure, I'll walk you back to your room my dear". He held her hand in his as he walked her back to her room.

Merishka smiled "Alright sounds like a plan to me." She said nodding her head holding his hand as they walked back to the resort and up to her room.

Mike kissed her on tue lips at her bedroom door as he asked her "So will I see you at breakfast tomorrow?" He hopped he would but knew it would be down to her.

Katharina didn't know what was going on when a naked pink dragoness came into the room where Kiko and she were chained to the wall. It looked like she was the mistress of the two employees of this spa. She shivered when she saw the pink flames surounding the womens hands like gloces and moaned when one of them touched her ass with the magical fire. Pleasure ran through Kathy's body and made her moan from the pleasure. The neko traps nipples and dick got stiff, but the woman was only teasing his asshole while the other one was playing with Kiko.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike kissed her on tue lips at her bedroom door as he asked her "So will I see you at breakfast tomorrow?" He hopped he would but knew it would be down to her.

Merishka smiled kissing him back still a little shocked that she now had a boyfriend. Unlocking the door, Merishka looked at him, "I'm sure you will." SHe said with a smile. "Good night"

"Go right ahead," she said, grunting as the huge dog cock speared into her hole. "You can knot me wherever you want even if I don't want it. Actually, especially if I don't want it. I'm on kind of a non-consensual kick lately." She backed herself up into the hard member, forcing it into her freshly deflowered pussy. Meanwhile, Lily hadn't stirred at all. "You can keep doing stuff to her if you want. She's basically just a toy when she's like this."

There were fingers in Kiko's butt, and she was not okay with that. Like, for reals. Way the fuck up her butt. And then that girl came at her with the pink fire and she was like 'rawr' with the fire and stuff and it was supposed to be super sexy or something but it really just made Kiko need to pee. "Umm...not to be a wet blanket or anything but I don't think the pink fire thingy is working on me the way it's supposed to..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom