Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Fun (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soran had just placed his hand on Lyz's belly when it went back to its normal (if anything that big could be called normal) pregnant size. "Wow... They must really like it." He felt a little movement from deep inside, followed by a strong kick that launched his hand into the air for a second. "And they're strong! How soon until you're due?"

Lyz felt how her babies moved inside her belly and was surprised how strong the kick was. "The nurse said that I have a few weeks up to some months left." She was still not knowing if she should go to her mother to give her the babies so she could have more fun on this wonderful island or if she should stay by them and watch how they grew up. An idea popped up in her head. What if she used the irl like Sonya had? That way she could still send her kids to her mother and watch them growing up at the same time.

Skylar nodded and smiled lustfully before she jump into her lover pushing her to the floor and began to rub her slit really hard as she said "Well, Then I want to dominate you first my darling and enjoy it a lot"

Caythlin giggled when Skylar jumped towards her, pinning her down beneath her scaly body. "Yes, mistress....use me however you want..." Cat kissed her lover on the nose and began to purr softly.

(Please try to write at least 2-3 sentences. I know how hard it can be to write something when you have writers block, but please try to avoid oneliners.)

Caythlin moaned from the wonderful feeling of her lovers pussy grinding against her own. The nibbling on her neck was only the cherry on the top and made the neko pur. She loved every single touch of Skylar's body on her own even when they were only holding hands. Caythlin came after a while of scissoring with her scaly fiancé. She turned the tables and flipped Skylar on her back. "Now it's my time to be the dom...or weren't you done?" Caythlin hoped that the pink dragoness had more in her mind to dominate her neko lover.

"Oh darling, I'm not done dominating you." Skylar said as she flip her round back so Skylar was on top again and her hand started rubbing every pleasure point on Cat body to guve her maximum pleasure. "After all, A dragoness does not stop until her partner is completely satisfied in every single way she can do it" Skylar told her as the pink flames were gathering round her once again as she rubbed all of Cat pleasure points with her pink flamed covered hands.

(Heh... Kinda forgot I was back in this one...)

Soran's knot had softened enough that he was able to pull out of Lyz. He went around to the cair beside her and sat down, placing his hands on the chimera's large belly. "I'm happy for you, Lyz. If you ever need any help with them, let me know." He leaned down and kissed her stomach.

Lyz looked into Soran's eyes with a soft smile on her lips. "Thanks...ugh!" Her face turned into an expression of pain for a short while. She felt a wetness between her legs and looked down, hoping that she just had wet herself. "My water broke...aaahh!" Lyz began to breath and concentrate to not bear her children right here in front of the restaurant. She needed to get to a hospital as fast as possible or her kids would be covered in sand pretty soon.

Caythlin loved it when Skylar was the one who dominated her, but she enjoyed her submissive side too. She closed her eyes and let her scaly lover work her magic, which included the pink flames. Skylar's hands on her furry body had felt amazing and made her moan, but the magical fire was too much and made her squirt her juices onto the floor. "Mistress...feel free to use my body...to your hearts content...but don't forget your own pleasure..." She hoped that this wasn't over yet and that Skylar would continue doing to her whatever she wanted.

Soran looked up in surprise. "B-But you said you had a few weeks left? We need to get you to a hospital." He looked around, noting the presence of a security team's cart thingy nearby. "Okay, we're gonna go over to that cart. Can you walk, or do you need me to carry you?"

"I know...the nurse said...that I had more time..." Lyz tried to walk to the security team and the stretcher, but she fell down and landed on the sand with her left shoulder. "Looks...like you have to...carry me..." She wanted to go to the security people on her own, but the pain of the contraptions was too much to walk even a few feet.

Soran huffed, not quite sure if he could do what he needed to do. "O-Okay." He knelt down, placing an arm under her back and under her legs. "Here we go." Lifting her up was actually easier than he thought it would be. One of the guards came over to help steady the hybrid and lead him over to the cart. They got Lyz settled on it easily and strapped her in; it was just a short drive to the hospital, but they wanted to be sure she was safe.

A few minutes and many contractions later, they were at the hospital. They were immediately greeted by a doctor and a nurse with a wheelchair. Soran helped Lyz into it. "You okay?" he asked, concern in his green eyes.

Skylar chuckled lustfully as she directed Ct hand to her pussy as she said "Well darling, you best start pleasuring your mistress unless you want her to stop giving you all this fire and heat from my loina". She began to rub Cat ass with the pink flames rather relaxed knowing full well that she never had to go fast with the power of pink flames at her fingers though she did licked up all of cat leaking juices as muck as possiable with very happy growl.

Lyz was surprised how strong Soran was. He didn't look like he was a weakling, but her belly was swollen and she didn't know how many children she was going to have. The nurse at the hospital couldn't even tell her what gender they were going to be for some strange reason. Lyz was glad that the ride to the hospital lasted only a few minutes. This was her first time being pregnant and the contraptions hurt like hell. She got into the wheelchair on her own before another contraption made her groan from the pain. "I'm having...unghh...contraptions every damn minute....nghhh...of course I'm not ok!" She didn't want to yell at Soran who was there to help her even when he wasn't the father of her children. She felt sorry for yelling at him, but she couldn't tell him that right now. The nurse brought her to the emergency room and prepared everything to make it easier for her to give birth to her children. Lyz got on the table and began to press out of instinct. Oh, how she wished to be able to use her pink bunny side and get into the irl with a big belly and step out of it a moment later only to look like she was never pregnant, just like Sonya had done it. The doctor injected ssomething into her arm and the pain of the contraptions disappeared. No, it didn't disappear, instead it didn't feel so intense like it did a few seconds before she got the injection. The doctor and the nurse helped Lyz by telling her what she should do and that it would be over soon. She pressed and pressed and then the pain stopped all of a sudden and she held nine babies in her arms. They looked all like a mix between a dragon and a black panther. Three had tiny wings and draconic tails, three had only dragon tails and the other three looked more like their mother with their fluffy fox tails and floppy bunny ears. "Congratulations! You have three boys, three girls and three hhermaphrodites." The boys, all of them looking like dragons with a little bit fur on their scaly bodies, had two penises like their father had. The girls looked normal except that they were all part dragon, part fox and part wolf. Only the other three babies looked like the copy of their mother with the exception that their fur was black and their tails and ears had a red streak from the middle to the tip. Lyz began to cuddle with her children and smiled while she was looking at them with love in her eyes.

Caythlin began to use her fingers to finger her scaly lovers pussy by using two of her fingers inside the wet snatch and a thumb on the clit. She concentrated for a second to think about how much she loved Skylar and used these thoughts as fuel for her magic. Pink flames began to surround her hand and added more pleasure to her fiancé. Caythlin was overwhelmed by the amazingly and wonderful feeling of being so close with her lover. She felt how her orgasm was building up and tried her best to make Skylar come first or at least at the same time.

Soran took Lyz's yelling at him in stride. He knew it was the pain and hormones speaking.

Once in the room, the male hybrid stayed by her side, giving support by allowing his hand to be crushed by the chimera's grip.

Nine babies later, it was over. The nurse handed Soran a few of them, congratulating him and telling him he was a father. He smiled and shook his head. "I'm not the father, just a good friend of Lyz here." He took the babies and examined them, seeing that he had one of each. "What's with the red stripe on their ears and tails?"

Skylar was shocked to say when Cat made the pink flames appear on her own hands though that shock was quickly replaced by pleasure beyond her wildest dreams as she felt herself ready to cum now. She nibbled Cat neck very lustfully before grinding her hips against her lovers ones as she could feel her limits reached and with a roar of pleasure and lust she cummed massively stanning both her lovers hand and the floor below them with her juices.

Lyz answered Soran's question without looking away from her children. They were now sleeping and she just couldn't stop looking at them. "Maybe their father has something like that too." The nurse gave Lyz her babies back after taking them from Soran. She said to him that he had to leave to let the new mother rest, but he could visit her the next day. It was late now and Lyz needed the sleep after giving birth to nine babies. She was exhausted and would need the energy for the next day to feed her children. They slept all very peacefully for an hour until the babies woke up. They were hungry and waked their mother by screaming loudly. Lyz woke up suddenly when she heard the screams of her hungry kids and began to breastfeed them until they weren't hungry anymore. Three nuses came into the room and washed the babies. They checked if everything was ok and asked Lyz if she felt fine or needed something else. She said that she needed to go to the toilet and that she would like something to drink. One of the nurses put a pan under Lyz and told her that she could empty her bladder. Lyzahna blushed a little bit, but she relaxed enough to pee. The nurse pulled the pan out below the chimera and left the room to put it into a machine to clean it. The other two nurses gave Lyz her babies back after they wrapped them into new towels. A doctor walked into the room and checked the vital functions of each baby and then Lyz too. He told her that everything was fine and that she could leave the hospital after they made a few check ups. The doctor completed everything - taking blood samples, urine samples and everything else that needed to be done - without seperating the babies from their mother. This went on for a few hours. The doctor and the three nurses left and let Lyz rest before she could leave the hospital.

Caythlin couldn't hold back a moan when Skylar nibbled on her neck. She came at the same time when her lover had her orgasm. Cat could continue with this for hours and planned to do that. The two women were trying to get her attention, hoping that she would let them have an orgasm too. They couldn't bear this any longer and needed to be released. Caythlin didn't want to let them out of their restraints any time soon. This was their punishment after all and that meant that they had to endure it for a little while longer.

Soran took the nurse's word and left after saying goodbye to Lyz. The rest of his day was uneventful, just ending with him resting in his hotel room.

The next morning, he returned to the hospital, refreshed and eager to see how Lyz was doing. A different nurse led the hybrid to the room and left them alone. Soran's green eyes lit up when he entered the room. "Hey, Lyz! How's it going?" He plopped into a chair by her bedside, petting one of the girls' heads. The baby laughed and swiped at his hand.

Lyz had just finished breastfeeding her babies and was now cuddling and playing with them. She looked up and smiled when she saw Soran. "The doctor said that I can leave soon. Thanks for your help. I don't know what I have done when you weren't there. That means a lot to me." A portal opened and closed after a man and a woman had stepped out of it. "Hello mom, hello dad. Sorry for not informing you sooner..." Her father, a grey wolf, just smiled while he was looking at his grandchildren. Lyzahna's mother, a pink bunny with a long and bushy fox tail turned around only to take a closer look at Soran. "Good choice, Lizzie! He looks handsome, but he obviously isn't the father of your children. Please tell us everything." Lyz explained to her parents how she got pregnant and answered all their other questions. They left with with their grandchildren through the portal after saying goodbye to their daughter. Lyz pulled the blanket away and looked at Soran with a smile on her lips. "How about we have some fun before the nurse comes back?"

Soran laughed nervously when Lyz said that she wouldn't have known what to do. "Aww... It's nothing, Lyz. What are friends for, huh?" He turned to look when the portal appeared, presumably some form of the IRL based on the fact that Lyz was part pink bunny, which meant one of her parents was too. The hybrid swallowee nervously when he realized that these were Lyz's parents. Thankfully they didn't pay him too much attention and left without ever talking directly to him. Soran turned back to the chimera when she posed her question. "Are you sure that's such a good idea so soon after giving birth?" he asked. "Not that I don't want to have fun, just that I'm worried I'll hurt you, and I don't want to do that."

Lyz smiled after she had listened to Soran's words. "Well, you can still fuck me in my ass if you don't want to use my pussy." She didn't know weither he would like the idea of being fucked or not so this question never came up. Soran looked more like he enjoyed to feel his cock inside something instead of having a cock in his ass. Lyz didn't want to ask him that kind of question nor if he wanted to do a sixty-nine that involved sucking her cock either. The thought of doing that made her cock get rock-hard.

Soran noticed Lyz's dick getting hard. "I guess we could do that. I just wanted to be sure that you'd be okay." He gave a little half-smile. "I'm not about to suck you off or offer for you to peg me, so there's no point in asking." He chuckled. "I know that was on your mind, Lyz. Let's get this going." Hardly a second later, Soran's clothes were off and he was ready to go.

Lyz smiled when Soran had guessed what she was thinking. "Ok, you got me. Just come here and fuck me in my ass." She turned around to get on her hands and lowered her upper body so only her rear was still in the air. "Fuck me like you want. Rub your cock against my pussy or let me suck it before you enter my backdoor. Make sure that you're lubed up before you fuck me." Lyz wiggled her ass a little bit and let her tail sway around in a come hither motion.

After a long time, Sashia was finally spent and she collapsed backwards panting heavily as she no longer had any juices coming from her pussy though she had stop Cat from using the pink flames for too long as she had noticed burn marks of Cat fur so she had sorted those out as well. She found her head looking at the two Neko's pussy that were so wet that only the smallest movement would make then blow there juices all over the floor and there thighs.

Caythlin followed her lovers eyes and looked at the two girls and their pussies. She saw how horny and aroused they were from watching the show. "You two look like you want to come..." Cat chuckled and thought about weither she should give them an orgasm or not. She concentrated and thought about how much she loved Skylar to gather enough magic for what she was going to do next. Caythlin shot two concentrated bullets made out of pink flames at the soaked wet pussies of the two nekos. They would feel enough pleasure to have three orgasms in a row as soon as the pink fire hit their clits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom