Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Apart (lady/krys)

Elaine hadn’t known what to expect from the nurse her Bud had hired, but it didn’t surprise her nearly as much as it should have that when the woman walked through the door she looked more like a centerfold model instead of a private nurse. Well, at least not a real one. The woman looked perfect for every wet dream that someone could have about a nurse. All soft curves and height, if she’d been there to take care of Douglas Elaine would have been worried, but as it stood, she was there for TJ. And while having her there around Douglas worried her some, especially when compared to his fiancee, the woman looked like a walking billboard for a healthy sex life, TJ needed help, and Bud had given this woman the task. “Catalina Barnes?”

Catalina nodded, “Yes, Ms. Secretary.”The dark haired woman looked around the room, and Elaine couldn’t help but like her some. It took a brave woman to ignore her in favorite of inspecting the room. “My son should be here momentarily. For the foreseeable future you are to stay with him 24/7, or arrange for a substitute if you have to be gone. We want it to appear to simply be a friendship, not you being his nurse.” “So your husband said.”Catalina said, her voice lilting ever so slightly, hints of brooklyn and something european in the words, as if she’d spent alot of time overseas.

Elaine nodded slightly glancing towards the door, a small pained smile crossing her face when she saw her son. While he had gained some weight so he no longer looked so painfully skinny, the dark circles under his eyes from not sleeping hurt her heart. “TJ, I’d like you to meet Catalina.”She said wondering just how she was going to break it to him he had a nurse. Because for the last week since he’d gotten out of the hospital it had been her or douglas who stayed with him, hoping he’d understand that with getting ready for the campaign for presidency again, they had no time to spend every day with him no matter how much they might like to.

TJ sauntered in, smirking slightly. He always had a charm to him, whether he was sober or higher than a kite. "Well, she's hot." He commented, making a snorting noise as he smirked at her,looking her up and down. He liked her name. Catalina. She obviously had a lot of guts if she was focusing more on the room and him then his mother. He liked her already, and wasn't just because of her looks, although that was part of it. "So, she's my babysitter?" He joked to his mother as he locked arms with the woman. He knew they were gonna have a lot of fun together. "Do you mind if I call you Lina? It somehow suits you better." He asked her, smiling that brilliant smile only he could manage. On the inside though, he was glad to have Douglas gone. Maybe he'd be able to stay sober enough to actually run his nightclub. It was all he wanted.

Meanwhile, Krystal was on the phone with her close friend JT woodruff of Hawthorne heights. She needed a bad for the club that night, and knew they were crashing in DC for the night on their tour. She hoped they could make it, because she had really missed her best friend. She hadn't seen him since the last time they had a concert in DC. It was her job to look after the club while TJ was away, and it was also her job to keep an eye on him at the club. Truth be told, she loved him to death. He was such a sweet and loveable person, even though he had problems with drugs. She forgave him for that though, sensing there was a bigger reasons for his using.

Elaine sighed watching her son. Even if she knew he wws gay,she didn't like the idea of leaving him with such a beatuiful woman but maybe it would be okay."she is."elaine said even as catalina made a sound of protest."you're an adult you can change your clothes and all the other bullshit babirs need donr for them."lina said her vvoice holding that edge of sarcasm that tj was usually thr one dishing out."lina's fine."lina rolled her eyes a little as he took her arm looking up at the slightly taller man."tj?please,behave. I need to work and I can't if I'm worrying after you.and it would be helpful to know you'll be there to support me."elaine said watching the two."is that all madam sectary?" "Yes.if you two need anything,let me know."elainse said already turning back to work. Her son and his problems momentarily forgotten as she worked...like so many other times in his life,tjbpushed aside in favor of serving her country.

TJ smirked at his mother and then at lina. "of course I support you mommy. you'll be the best president this family's ever seen." he said, smirking wider. He walked over to the door, beckoning the new friend to follow. "I'm going to the club mom. Are you coming Lina? My assistant Krystal is already there. She's really quite brilliant. If I weren't gay, I'd totally want to e with her." He remarked, rambling a little because of his nervousness. He liked this girl a lot, and being introduced to her by his mother was slightly awkward, yet, he didn't mind. Maybe he could get her drunk and they could have sex. He could use some good sex. Get his mind off the abuse he suffered because of Douglas. If he could only tell his mother, but it would destroy her, and her chances of the presidency. He couldn't do that to his mother, because aside from being a horrible addict, he genuinely loved his family, even if he was abused.

When TJ arrived, Krystal was already helping JT set up the band equipment. She smiled brightly as she was greeted by him. "Hey teej. See you brought a friend. That's nice. Me and Jay are almost done setting up." She said, and TJ just grinned, waiting JT's ass in his dark purple skinny jeans. "Is he gay?" He asked, and Krystal shook her head. TJ frowned. "To bad. He's cute." He commented and Krystal chuckled. Her friend and sort of boss was always like this. A little while later, Krystal's boyfriend came in, and she jumped into his arms. "Chris! You said you were stuck in LA filming Thor 3! When did you get in?" She asked excitedly, kissing him as she wrapped herself around him happily.

"Thank you tj."elaine smiled watching the twwo before nodding."be good. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?remember your supposed to come to dinner at nana's."she reminded him as they walked out. Lina swallowed hard but nodding."yea I'm coming. Don't usually go to cluba,but I've heard yours is doing well."she smiled a little as they headed for the club.laughing quietly at his words."if you weren't gay,half the female population would celebrate having another hammond to marry."she teased lightly amused. Not even noticing he was plotting already to get her in bed.because she like the rest of the country,didn't know he was actually bisexual.

"Hello. I'm catalina."lina said smiling at the manager, shaking her head a litrle at tj's flirting.wondering if there was anyone he wouldn't consider flirting with. "Just now."chris grinned looking her over and the slowly starting to fill club."I got a few days off and thought I'd fly in since I haven't seen you guys in awhile."he smiled a slight worried frown crossing his face."hows tj?"

TJ grinned. "You're welcome mamma." He said as he took lina's arm again and walked out. 'alright momma. and i didn't forget. see you tomorrow.' he said with another smile, nodding at the woman next to him. 'good. you'll like my club, and krys. she's pretty epic.' he asid with a grin, walking away. TJ laughed at his new friends. "True. Very true Lina." He said smirking still.

krystal smiled. 'nice to meet you. you can just call me krys. everyone does.' she said with a light smile, laughing at her friend's antics. 'you never change, tj.' she said and he just smirked. 'yeah, but you love me anyway.' he said and she grinned. 'always, yyou goof.' she said, smiling again. krystal and TJ had actually been friends since they were children, but his mother had never known. no one paid him much attension, with his father being president. TJ had always fallen by the wayside of the fishbowl, which is why he turned to drugs. they made him feel better. krystal grinned and hugged him. "i'm so glad! i missed you so much!" She said before she smiled. "Very well actually. He's sober. Has been since the club opened." She told him before whispering in his ear. "Time for some "welcome home sex, don't you think, Thor?" She teased him a little, kissing him hard.

"I missed you to."chris smiled lookong her over,tealing anoher kiss before looking relieved as he looked around the club as people danced and got drunk and pretty much had a good time."good.I'll have to grab lunch with him later."he muttered before lauhing as he slid a hand over her side,settling on her hip."I think so."he grinned.

Catalins made a face as she watched the crowd perched on her barstool as she watched tj mix drinks "is this a everyday occurrence?you bartending?"no,but he could when he wanted to and nothing else pressing to do.sipping her coke she swalloeed as she watched him work,wondering if she needed to tell him or not,but she'd been sober 4 years,surely she could handle watching over him,giving him someone who he could lean on, hoping out her cup she smiled."more please "

Krystal smiled kissing him back. "I don't like it when you leave love." She made a face as she kissed them, cuddling into him. "Definitely. We both will. Also, I love you." She said with a smirk, pulling him into her office, and pushing him down on the couch. "Sit" she ordered, giving him a sexy show, even as she locked the door. "Alright thunder god, let's get those clothes off you too." She teased, pulling off his tishirt. "God you're sexy." She purred, stealing a kiss.

"Not all the time. Just when I don't have anything else to do." TJ explained with a grin, happily refilling her coke, and putting a little rum in it. Not enough for her to notice, but enough to aid in his plan of dominating her tonight.

Chrid moaned wuietly as he was pushed srounf.it was so sexy just to let her push him around when she was so much smaller then him. "Hm you're the sexy one."he muttered stroking a hand over her body as he smiled st her.

"Funny hobby."catalina said smiling as she sipped her drink,not notcing the rum but soon enough tj would notice the shift. A less in control lina was coming through,drunk even if she wasn't slurring,lots of ptactice witg it as she gave in.had him line up shots for a vodka challenge laughing utterly delighted as she kicked his ass doening them all first.grinning at him as she rezched across the bar,wrapping her hsnd in his tie and hauling him bodily across for a kiss.

krystal licked her lips, moaning a little as het touched her now naked flest as she straddled him. "oh, i am? how kind of you, Chris." she said with a smirk stealing a kiss and making her way down his body, pulling off his pants and boxers skillfully with her teeth. She smirked wider. "looks like someone's happy to see me." she commented, fitting her mout over his cock and sucking and licking eagerly. they hadn't had sex in 3 months.

TJ smirked. "I'm a funny kind of person." He stated simply, his grin only widening when his plan had worked. He had her kissing him. It was brilliant, and somehow it felt oh so right. "Come with me to my office" he purred into her ear, leading the way as he bit her ear seductively. TJ wasn't completely sober, and yet he wasn't drunk. It was an entirely different feeling from any other people he'd met. She made him love drunk.

"I'm always kind.its sorts thor's thing."teased moaning as she pulled down his zipper,rocking his hips up,thrusting into her mouth as she sucked him,burying his hands in her hsir,urging her on.

"'Kay. Office sex is always so fun."lina said smiling at him brightly,moaning as he whispered in her ear,llalready sliding off her barstool and letting him lead her towards his offi e. Hands frantically undoing his tie and shirt even as she kicked the door shut behind them, she hadn't had sex in so long, the alcohol lowering her guard enough that she was needy and desperate, and one hundred percent completeky hammered.

Krystal chuckled. "True Thunderball true." She joked, knowing that was what her character in the avengers movies called him. Funnily enough, they had fallen in love on set of the first avengers movie. It had been love at first sight. Krystal smirked into the head moaning into it as she gently ran her teeth down his shaft, lickiking it in quick yet lingering stroked. She loved the sound of his moans. She could feel herself get even wetter.

TJ lead the woman to his office, smirking at her. "You know? I really like you." He stated matter of factly as he kissed her again fiddling with her dress and getting her out of it while Gill kissing her and next can her bra and thing. When he was done he quickly yet sexily stropped for her and claimed in top of her on the pull out couch, kissing her hard as he played with her clit and breast with his hands.

Chris gave a breathless moan as he rested his head back against the couch,tugging her up off of him,wrapping a arm around her."come here."he growled hands cupping her ass as he slid into her.

"Everyone likes me. And everyone likes you...and heeyyy..I thought you were gay."lina said a adorablely drunk confused look on her face even as she squirmed under his hands,letting him get them both undressed,moaning as she rocked her hips up into his hand as he played with her,eyes wide as her orgasm crashed through her, a breathless little demanding sound escaping even as she came, hsnds desperately trying to pull him closer,legs wrapping around his waist.

Krystal made a sound as she was pulled up, but kissed him when she was entered. "I love you, Chris. So so much." She said, growling both possessively and in pleasure as she kissed him again, running her fingers down his side. He was so sexy, and he was all hers. She couldn't wait until he would propose, so she'd be his forever.

"I'm bi. Its a little known fact." TJ stated, smiling at her adorableness. He moved his fingers even faster, enjoying her noises. They were turning him on even more. He wanted to experience this. Wanted to be sober completely next time. He smirked as she came and Kissed her. "You're beautiful, and I like you. Want me to put it in?" He asked, kissing her again. He loved kissing her.

“Love you to.”Chris moaned quietly, hands cupping her ass as he rolled his hips into hers, holding her still as he fucked up into her, grinning as he kissed her hard, holding onto her like he was never going to let go. And he really, really didn’t want to.Whimpering quietly he shuddered, wanting so badly to come, but not wanting to until she did so.

“Oh.Better watch you, single women everywhere will want you.”She teased shivering as she kissed him back, flushing brightly at his words, nodding eagerly as her legs tightened around his waist, rolling her hips up, moaning as he slid wettly against where she wanted him teh most.

Krystal kissed him as she ran a hand down his body. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way. She said, kissing him back and moaning into it as he thrust into her. "Fuck.. oh fuck Chris! I'm gonna come!" She wailed out, and at the sounds of his whimpers, she did, moaning out loudly. Good thing TJ kept the music loud, or everyone would have heard her fucking her boyfriend, and hopefully finacee.

"As far as I'm concerned, they can all suck it. I want you." He stated, kissing her again as he plunged his cock into her pussy, admiring the feel. This was a new occurrence for him. He had never really had sexx with a woman, because no woman ever really interested him until her. He'd totally regret this in the morning, but right now, all he could do was thrust inside her and kiss her, and tell her how beautiful and how captivated he is with her, and meaning every word.

Chris moaned watching her, laughing quietly.”Good thing TJ soudproofed your office.”He teased grinning amused as he watched her come, shuddering as he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly as he came, burying his face against the other’s shoulder, shiering as he clung to her.

“I want you to.”Catalina muttered, the words sounding slightly slurred, pleasure drunk as well as simply hammered. Oh, it was going to be so bad in the morning. Moaning as she looked up at him, eyes wide and pleasure blown as she shattered, the feel of him pressing into her, fucking her relentlessly sending her straight off the edge into orgasming, whimpering nearly in pain as her body tightened around him so tightly, clinging to hi,.

Krystal chuckled. "It sure is." She said simply, moaning out as he held unto her tightly, kissing him hard. She could feel his hot seed filling her as he came. "Oh god I love you, Chris. More than anything." She said with a smile, kissing him and cuddling into him, enjoying just being with him. She only wanted to be with him, forever.

TJ smiled at her. "I already do, Lina." He said softly, pulling her in for a kiss as she and he moaned, running his fingers down her body. When she felt her orgasm, it was all he needed to orgasm himself. "Oh.. lina... I'm coming!" He yelled out, pulling her in for one more kiss, wanting to savor her everything. It was almost like love at fist sight for him.

Chris moaned softly as he slumped back against the couch, smiling as he stroked her back, closing his eyes.”Me to, love, me to.”he muttered blinking sleepily as he looked up at her, groaning. “We should probably get out of your office....its late enough TJ’ll be coming around to close up...”He muttered.

Lina moaned as she kissed him, shivering as he came, clinging to her, groaning as she squirmed a little, shifting to let him draw out of her, bullying him to his back before snuggling against his chest, to drunk to simply stay awake. In the morning Lina whined a little, pressing her face into the toned chest she was laying on before frowning, sitting up slowly, looking so confused and lost on how this came to be when she saw TJ. Biting her lip a little as she watched him, shifting away. Trying to get away, to get dressed before TJ could wake. Her head was killing her and she couldn’t remember most of last night, and she felt so horrible and like a failure for not even making it a night in the nightclub without giving in and drinking. Not realizing TJ had tricked her into drinking, thinking she’d asked for it.

Krystal sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right, but I want to stay cuddled up to our a little while longer, mi'love." She said with a smile, kissing him as she cuddled into him, one hand on his chest, and the other at the small of his back.

That morning, TJ awoke as she moved. He pouted. "Hey, where you going, beautiful? I need you" he told her, smirking sloppily. He was a little hung over, but not as much as she. He quickly dressed and smiled at her again. "How about we go out for coffee? Get to know each other better?" He asked, smiling at her. He liked her so much, and just wanted to make up for last night.

“Well, if you insist.”Chris said smiling softly as he snuggled into her, simply falling asleep. In the morning he groaned softly, blinking slowly.”...krys?”He muttered nuzzling her a little. “You awake?”He muttered.

Lina turned looking up at him, tensing a little, her head aching. “Bathroom.”she muttered slipping into the bathroom in his office to get dressed before walking back out, sighing softly as he looked up at him, biting her lip a little. Feeling awkward and out of sorts, only remembering the sex in flashes of amazing touch and overwhelming pleasure, feeling lost in the haze of alcohol. “If you want.”she said shrugging a little as she pulled on her shoes, because she knew she couldn’t leave him, his parents had hired her to watch over him, and no matter how much she needed to go search out her sponsor, or run away from the shame of having slept with him when she was that drunk, the woman didn’t really want to leave him. Quiet as they headed for the coffee shop she ordered her usual black coffee for hangoer cures, sighing quietly as she sipped it. Feeling so very awkward in his company, which was horrible, considering how well they'd hit it off when they met.

Krystal smiled. "I do." She said simply, falling asleep to the sound of Chris's slow breathing. The next morning, she stirred as he did. "Yeah, I'm awake, just barely. Morning mi'love." She said softly, giving him a chaste kiss on the lips. "So, shall we get the spare clothes I keep in here and go out for breakfast?" She asked, cuddling into him. She didn't really want to leave his arms, but she knew she had to.

TJ smiled at her. "I'm sorry about last night. I really meant what I said last night." He said to her, remembering ever word and touch of their sex last night, even if she didn't he bought her coffee and got himself a mochiatto, smiling at her as he sipped it. "So, tell me about yourself? You probably know all about me from mom and dad." He said, trying to distract her from what looked to him as guilt. Did she regret last night? He didn't. The only thing he regretted was having to get her drunk to do it.

“Morning.”Chris yawned smiling at her, before grinning. “Yea. We better. Then we’ll find TJ before he gets to busy. I did fly in to see how he’s doing along with visiting with you”he smiled a little stealing a kiss as he dressed.

“...I can’t...I don’t remember. I mean I know we did...but...”She stuttered as she sipped her coffee, looking so miserable, because for her, getting drunk had always been like that, blackouts and total loss of control. “Uh...yea. Your mom and dad told me alot. But I wouldn’t mind hearing it from you. You know as well as I do, that no matter what anyone says, its never all the truth, or the whole story.”She sighed looking down at the table, biting her lip. Knowing this might ruin things, but maybe he wouldn’t feel so bad if he knew he wasn’t the only addict, that he wasn’t fighting alone. And not simply because his parents hired her, but because she knew just how addicting things could be. “I’m a recovering alcoholic. I med school I lost it....drank myself through college, totally went off the rails...”She sighed quietly. “You’re not alone TJ, no matter how much you might think you are sometimes.”

"That's a good idea." She said with a smile, pulling out their clothes and quickly dressing, handing Chris his clothes. "Yeah, we can catch him at his favorite coffee shop. Have breakfast there." She said, waiting for him to finish dressing before she unlocked the door and walked out, leading him to TJ's favorite coffee shop.

TJ's eyes widened as she told him about her being a recovering alcoholic. Now he felt even worse about tricking her into drinking it. "Fuck" he thought to himself, watching the pretty woman sip her coffee. He felt terrible now. When Chris and Krys came in, she ordered a tea for herself, some muffins for the table and a coffee for Krys, sitting next to TJ and across from her boyfriend. "So, how's things with you two?" She hugged TJ, sensing his sadness.

“I always have the best ideas.”Chris laughed a little as he dressed. “So, besides the club, how are you doing?”He smiled as they walked.

Thankfully for TJ, Catalina wasn’t watching him, staring down at her coffee as she sipped it.”...I know your family is trying to be supportive...trying to be there for you, but unless you’ve been there...you really don’t know what it’s like.”she flicked a glance up at him, offering a small smile, so kind and sweet, and wanting to look after him. “Don’t look further then day,TJ. Not this week, just this hour, this minute. Make it through that. Don’t worry about the rest of it.”Catalina smiled a little, because she sensed more then knew, that Elaine on campaign, with the world watching him, was going to destroy whatever progress he’d made. And even if she’d try to tell her that, Elaine hadn’t listened. Hadn’t wanted to hear. So, Catalina would just do her best to help. Jumping a little when Krys came in, she smiled at the two as Chris settled in the booth next to her, “Good. How abotu you two?”

Back
Top Bottom