Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Steven grabbed a donut as well, luckily, Krystal had ordered just plain chocolate donuts, so they weren't super messy. She knew how messy boys could eat, being carful to not get anything on his clothes. "It will be truly amusing to see." Chris commented, before he smiled, looking at his watch. "I bet Krys looks beautiful." He commented, smiling at his friends as rob came in, tuxedo already on. He was best man, after all. "You guys ready?" He asked, looking at Sebastian with slight concern.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, he's a lot more like his character than he admits. That's why he's so good at playing tony." She said, smiling as she looked in the mirror. "Do you think they'll like me?" She asked, looking concerned. Though she was marrying Jeremy today, she was speaking about both her boys. She'd be with both them, in a bad pun from the movie frozen "for the first time in forever"

“It will be.”Seb agreed before nodding. “I’m fine. Don’t look so worried Rob. Your girlfriend’s the one who you should worry about.”Seb smirked, oh the secrets in that smirk, cauase totally, people told seb things that they didn’t tell anyone else, and he knew what Elena hadn’t told Rob yet. “Let’s go.”Jeremy said looking at the romanian in curiosity as they headed into the church, looking amused, and wondering just what Sebastian knew that Rob didn’t.

“He really does.”Elena smiled glad that she wasn’t pregnant enough to start showing yet despite the form fitting dress, new enough to relationships and everything to be worried about what rob would say, and simply wanting to enjoy today with her friends, before risking telling him, not when she had no idea how he’d respond. “I’m sure they will. They love you.”Elena smiled as they headed out to the church, smiling at the sight of all the men lined up and waiting

Chris and Steven nodded. "Right, let's go." Chris could guess at what Sebastian was eluded to, and he smirked at rob. "Yeah, you should worry about el." He smirked, following them out.

Krystal smirked at Elena. "He'll be elated, el. Robby's always wanted more kids." She said, judging buy her face what the pretty makeup artist was worried about. She watched as the other girls left, and he father kenshin came in to walk her down the aisle. "You look beautiful" he muttered, and she blushed. "Thanks papa" she said softly, stepping down from the platform, and taking his arm. When the others were at the end, Krystal took a deeper breath as the wedding march started. They walked down the aisle, and she focused only on Jeremy and Thor. Her two boys, and now they'd be hero's forever.

Elena flushed at Krystal’s words, tilting her head a little.”Maybe.”She muttered trying not to worry to much as she settled into her spot as maid of honor, the girls having been paired with their guys to walk down the aisle. Smiling as the wedding happened, watching the vows being exchanged, even if she wasn’t focusing on the couple, focusing on rob’s face over jeremy’s shoulder, blushing ever so slightly as she looked away, despite krystal’s words, she was still nervous about telling him.

“You look lovely, Krys.”Jeremy muttered quietly as they walked down the aisle, dipping his head to kiss her cheek as they walked towards the reception hall.

Krystal shook her head. "No, no maybe. He will be." She said matter of factly, smiling reassuringly at Elena. Through the whole ceremony, rob couldn't take his eyes off of Elena. She was glowing, radiatingly beautiful in the dress Krystal had designed for her, but he couldn't figure out the look on her face. Why was she so worried? He decided he'd have to propose at the reception. He wanted her happy, no matter what.

Krystal giggled a little, enter twining her fingers with his. "Thank you Jem" she told him softly, blushing ever so slightly. She wasn't used to the compliments. The reception hall was one of her hotels, the ball room. She had had it done up just for this. She leaned into Jeremy. "I love you, fae prince." She said with a smirk, lightly kissing him.

Jeremy smiled as he looked down at her,”Love you to.”She smiled kissing her back, wrapping his arms around her as they walked inside, tilting his head a little. “So. Want to tell me why Rob looks angsty, and El looks ready to jump out of her skin?”He muttered nuzzling her cheek a little as they settled into their seats at the head table.

“You look amazing.”Elena muttered as she wrapped a arm around Rob’s waist as they settled into their seats, leaning against him as she watched the rest of the guests starting to filter in, relaxing quietly, simply enjoying being with him.

Krystal smiled, stroking Jeremy's hair as he cuddled into her, smirking a little. "El's pregnant, and is deathly afraid he'll be mad, and rob is worried about her, and also, he's proposing tonight" she told him in a whisper, sitting down with him, Thor on her other side. She cuddled into him. "Do you mind if Thor comes with us on our honeymoon? Wait till you see our destination." She said with a smirk, not telling him about her hidden island off the coast of Egypt.

Rob smiled and hugged her close. "Not as amazing as you, mi'love. You're positively gradient in that dress," he told her softly, kissing her lovingly. He'd wait awhile to propose

Jeremy smiled laughing softly, “They’re both idiots. Seriously?Rob’s going to freak...he likes kids.”Jeremy snickered amused as he glanced at the other two, shaking his head before shrugging. “I don’t care.It’ll be fun.”He smiled amused as thor nodded. “We thought you would want us both.”The man smiled a little.

“Thanks.”Elena smiled blushing as she snuggled into him, kissing him back as she rested her head against his chest, swallowing hard as she saw the glass of champagne in front of her, biting her lip, before looking at rob gesturing towards her glass. “Can you get me some water instead?”She muttered.

Krystal smiled. "I know that. Elena thinks otherwise though, and she won't take my word for it. Its really kind of sad. Worse than seb and Chris almost" she commented before she brightened. "Excellent. We'll all go to the jet after the party. Wait till you see what lies ahead." She added with a smirk, kissing Jeremy as she squeesed Thor's hand. To much of Jeremy's family around to kiss Thor.

"You're welcome, milove." He said softly, giving her a puzzled look before nodding. "Of course I can. I'll get you ginger ale for the toasts." He said with a small smile, suspecting, and realizing he was probably gonna loose that bet he made with Jeremy, but smiling anyway. He couldn't wait to be a father again, if that was her reasoning.

“It is sort of sad. But understandable.”jeremy pointed out because he knew just how bad rob’s rep was, flinting from one date to another, focusing on other actors and models, and while she was before, elena didn’t fit in with his normal dates. The fact that his first wife was tall blond and leggy and the woman he’d stayed with the longest, elena’s exact opposite probably made the makeup artist that insecure. “It’ll be fun.”Jeremy smiled watcing the crowds party and be happy, “So dancing or food first?Or listening to rob’s toast?”He muttered

“Thanks.”She smiled looking leased as he got her her drink, sipping it slowly as she watched everyone, turning to look at him, looking thoughtful. “You look thoughtful about something.”She muttered wrapping her hand around his.

Krystal nodded. "Very true." She commented, before she smirked. "Oh yes, it was going to be amazing. Just you wait." She smirked widely at them before looking thoughtful. "Food first. I'm starving!" She said, smiling with a smile only a pregnant lady would have about food.

Rob shuffled in his seat a little as he cleared his throat, fishing in his tuxedo pocket. "Yes, there is." He said simply before getting down on one knee and opening the box to reveal a tasteful diamond ring, that Krystal had helped him pick. "Elena, will you marry me?" He asked, eyes hopeful.

Jeremy laughed as he waved the waiters in, amused as they served the food, smirking a little as he nudged krys.”Look. Rob’s being brave.”He muttered watching his best man in amusement.

“What?Really?”Elena said looking startled before her eyes widened as she saw the ring, mouth falling open a little before nodding, tears filling her eyes, biting her lip. Nervous and not sure about telling him, but needing to.”Y-yes.But there’s..something you need to know first.”She swallowed looking nervous. “I’m pregnant.”She muttered quietly.

Krystal chuckled and watched. "I knew he was proposing, jem. I helped pick out the ring." She said with a chuckle, watching it all on fold.

Rob's eyes lit up. "Really? That's amazing! I couldn't be happier!" He said excitedly manic, kissing her as he slipped the ring on her finger. He chucked a little. "Looks like jeremy wins a bet for once." He commented softly, the look he gave her telling her he'd explain later. He was to excited right now to explain.

“Ah, thats just mean to not tell me.”Jeremy pouted a little though looking happy for once.

Elena relaxed, smiling at him shyly as she slipped the ring on, smiling slightly as she looked up at him, raising a eyebrow.”You’re excited. Like really excited.”She snickered a little wondering just how manic he was going to be the rest of the night.

Krystal chuckled. "He made me promise not to. Guess he was afraid you'd blab to Elena." She said, smiling a little.

"I'm elated. You have no idea. I had hoped we'd have kids." Rob said. Looking positively dreamy he was so excited this was big news.

Jeremy pouted at that.”I would not. I’m going to yell at him for not telling me. Thats not fair.he’s my best man, I should know.”Jeremy pouted simply because he didn’t like not knowing things.

“...Oh god, you’re goign to be hyper for days now.”She teased a little running her fingers through hsi hair, wrapping a arm around his shoulders as she relaxed, wondering just how long he’d be able to hold out and not get up and put her on the dancefloor, or have sex. He always wanted sex when he was this manic.

Krystal chuckled. "Aw, don't ruin their moment for now." She said, cuddling into him to distract him, whispering in his ear. "Why don't we disappear for awhile and have some husband and wife sex?" She whispered into his ear, smirking widely as she pulled away.

Rob smiled. "I can't help it love, I'm just so excited! I'm thinking of doing some dancing to burn off the energy. You just stay here and relax." He said with a concerned smile, knowing she wouldn't be up for sex at the moment, but needing an outlet.

“Not right now. Later.”Jeremy snickered a little moaning quietly as she whispered in his ear, smirking as he nodded, easing out of his seat.”Let’s go then.”He smiled following her.

“I know.”She snickered a little tilting her head.”You know, I can still have sex. I’m pregnant not dead.And I always want you.”She teased a little leaning down to kiss him.

Krystal smirked at him, kissing him lightly. "Thor, hold down the fort for a bit will you dear?" She asked, smiling at him, before disappearing hand and hand with Jeremy to her pent house suite, landing them right on the bed, her on top of him. She smirked and kisses him. "Mr. Renner" she said sexily, playing with his tuxedo, kissing him again.

Rob smiled. "Really? I mean, I understand if you don't want to." He said with a smile, kissing her back as he squeesed her hand. He loves her so much.

Thor laughed quietly looking amused, before nodding.”I can do that.”He smiled watching them go. “Mrs. Renner. Whatever shall we do?”He smirked stroking his hands over her back, sighing quietly.

“I know. But I’m not that fat yet.And sex with you is always enjoyable.”She muttered blushing slightly as she looked at him, tilting her head.

Krystal smirked at him. "You can start by pulling down the zipper on the back of my dress, mr. Renner." She said, kissing him as she guided his hand to the zipper with her free one.

Rob smiled. "Alright. Krys says there's a hotel room for everybody here. Shall we go ask the concierge which one's ours?" He asked, smirking at her as he kissed her,

“Hm, I can do that.”He smiled as he was led to what he needed to do, looking amused as he gently tugged the zipper down, stroking his fingers over her skin. “Hm, you are so amazing.”he muttered sliding her dress off.

“Hm, I think we should. Though I never thought I’d see the day you suggested a hotel room instead of a public location.”She teased a little as she headed for the door, smiling as they got their hotel room key and heading upstairs iwth him.

Krystal smirks a little. "That's a good hawk." She teased, kissing him, before she blues he at the compliment. "You really think so jem? I mean, its just me." She said, her inner insecure ties showing.

Rob chuckled. "Its a special occation, baby."' He said, kissing her in the elevator, and carrying her over the threshold of their room.

Jeremy laughed softly, blushing at her teasing, looking her over even as he nodded.”I do. So beautiful.”he muttered hands trailing over her stomach.”You’re starting to show... Hm...just think, for once, Rob’s going to lose. He’s going to be a dad again.”He snickered a little.

“So it is.”Elena snickered a little kissing him back as he carried her through the door, “Though you know, if you start carrying me this early in the pregnancy, whatever are you going to do when I get huge?”She said looking slightly insecure despite him wanting to marry her, or having a son already, she was still so aware of how different she was from his normal girlfriends.

Krystal blushed. "You are just to sweet for your own good, Jem" he said, kissing him. It was nice to hear compliments like that because aside from Thor, all her other boyfriends had been filthy and sneaky attention whores. She hated that. She blushed a little more. "Am I really?" She asked, blushing before she chuckled. It would be good for rob to loose a bet for once.

Rob chuckled. "I'll think of something, el." He told her as he set her down on the bed, loosing his clothes to show off his newly toned body. He had been working out for iron man 4 filming.

Back
Top Bottom