Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

“Hm, if you say so. I really can’t be that different from the others.”Jeremy said, really not understanding just how much sweeter he was. Nodding at her question he grinned, “Yea. And it’ll do rob good to lose. And it’s his fault for dating a 27 year old. Totally deserves losing for that.”Jeremy snickered a little.

Elena smiled looking up at him, sitting back on her elbows, watching him, groaning softly as she watched him, “You look amazing. Always do, but you’ve been working out...”she muttered smiling as she scooted to the edge of the bed, tugging him between her legs as he stood at the edge, pressing a kiss to his stomach as she looked up at him.”Just think, in a few weeks we’ll be on set together instead of being on different ones.”She muttered, and despite looking forward to it, she knew that hiding their relationship was going to be impossible when it happened. because as it stood, only a select few knew they were actually dating, once on set together, she knew they weren't going to be able to resist acting like a couple even if it would probably be good for his career if they did, eligible bachelor did him good.

"You have no idea how much sweeter you are jem." She said with a chuckle nodding before she smirked. "Need I remind you that your 22 years older than me, Mr renner?" She joked, kissing him as she played with his clothes, stripping him.

Rob smiled, letting her push him around. He liked it that way. "Have to work out for the movie. The director wants me as cut as the man I'm supposed to be dating who's a perpetual 25 year old named James Buchanan Barnes Jr." He said with a chuckle, thinking about who would play the part of JJ, none other than Steven. This was gonna be hilarious to watch himself make out with Sebastian's boyfriend. "Yeah, I'm excited. Don't worry, we'll figure out how to tell the crew without causing a papparzzi frenzy." He said, leaning down to kiss her.

"No.but its so much more amusing to remind rob he's so much older."he snickered a little tugging her down for another kiss."do you really want to talk about rob?"

"True...it is very hot seeing you make out with seb's boyfriend while he watches."elena teased sihing softly, she wasn't so sure about thia but she knew she wanted to be with him.that's all that mattered to her."there's no way that's happened,babe. Its going to be news you know. You dating me."she said a quiet insecurity in her eyes,as if waiting for him to come to his senses and realize he was dating his makeup artist not a model or actress.

Krystal chuckled. "True, and no, no I don't." She said, kissing him back hard as she ran her fingers down his bare chest.

Rob chuckled. "It really is. Especially since in the movie, his boyfriend's supposed to be his son. Krys makes a cameo too, basically smirks at me for having sex with her son, and takes bucky back to her apartment penthouse. Its gonna be amusing to watch." He said, before he frowned. He hated the press sometimes. "We'll figure it out. I don't really care what they say about me, only you." He said, giving her a light kiss.

"Good.cause id be worried if you did."jeremy snivkered a little moaning as she touched him,squirming under her hands.

"It really is."elena smiled up at him sighing quietly as she rested her head against his stomach,wrapping her arms around his waist. Despite the lust that had driven them to seek privacy,for a few mments she was content to be with him sighing quietly knowing this was going to be bad,because he did care more what they said about her then himself."we'll figure it out."she smiled kissing him back

Krystal smirked as she felt Jeremy squirming under her. She had always loved that. For her it was as sexy as the sound of his deep moans. She cjuckled. "Yeah, I'd be worried to." She commented, kissing him as she continued to stoke him with one hand, while the other gave him a hand job.

"Yes we will el." He agreed, smiling at her as he got on the bed and laid down, cradling her in his arms.right now, he was content just cuddling with her. While sex was nice, he justwanted her close, ideas swirling in his head about the nursery, what colors to paint it.. all those good things. "We should have a baby shower for seb and you. Krystal too. Lord knows she'll be pregnant by the time they get back from the honeymoon." He said with a chuckle, kissing her shoulder chastely.

Jeremy moaned as he closed his eyes, kissing her back as he arched into her hand, turning his head a little, growling quietly. “If you want me to be any use to you, you better stop doing that.”He muttered.

Elena smiled as she settled against his chest, closing her eyes, absently drawing random designs on his chest, nodding a little. “we’ll plan it for when they get back then.”She smiled as he kissed her shoulder, biting her lip a little. “...What’s Indio going think?”She muttered curious about what his 21 year old was going to think.

Krystal chuckled into the kiss, pulling off her thong quickly and removing her had from his cock, and instead replacing it with her pussy, controlling her depth. "Is that better, jem?" She asked, smirking.

Rob smiled. 'Yes we will." He said, kissing her headed before he sighed a little. "Indio? He'll probably be happy I'm happy. He's not all that caring in that respect. Meaning he'll just go with the flow and be a good big brother." He reassure, cuddling her.

Jeremy moaned quietly, resting his hands on her hips, smiling quietly as she looked up at him.”Hmm, yes. It is.”He moaned leaning up for a kiss.

“Good.”she muttered relaxing, closing her eyes, because she knew this was going to be bad, but they’d be okay. “...you know I still find it odd I’m only a few years older then him right?”She teased raising her head to smile down at him, knowing he’d had indio young, as he was barely past forty.

Krystal kissed him back with vigor, smiling into it. "Good. That was the idea." She said, intertwining their fingers as she pushed down onto him quicker and tighter.

Rob chuckled. "Well, you're older than Krys. Indios only like 9 months younger than Krys, and she just married a 44 year old, so, don't fret about it." He said, kissing her head as he cuddled her, rubbing her belly because he could.

“Hm, good idea.”Jeremy laughed as he made love to his wife, loving this. Loving her.

“True.But it’s more fun teasing you about it.”She smiled amused as he rubbed her stomach.

Nearly two weeks later Seb grinned as he looked up at his friend, shaking his head as he settled onto the sofa across from rob, amused that the man was being so utterly good at following Elena around in private, and keeping it professional when in public. Looking amused because he’d come down to join him for lunch before meeting up with the others, now that chris, jeremy and krys was back. “It amuses me that no one on set has figured out your dating Elena.”Seb teased looking amused as he watched Rob get ready to meet the others for lunch, having come to keep him company while he changed from being tony stark back into being just rob.

Krystal chuckled. "Indeed love, indeed." She whispered in his ear before flipping them over so he was now on top. She smiled up at him, caressing his cheek. "I love you so much, jem." She said, kissing him.

"I know you do." Rob said, chuckling a little as he kissed her head.

Krystal Jeremy and Chris had just arrived on set after getting off the plane. "Ah, the set. I so don't miss this." She said, hugging the two men as the went to the makeup trailer, smiling brightly at the 3 inside of it. "How are you two feeling?" She asked seb and Elena, handing Elena a smoothie. This will help with morning sickness and the other stucky symptoms." She said with a smile, as she handed a similar one to seb. Krystal was glowing, having gotten her moon white skin to tan, and the fact she was pregnant. She smiled at rob. "Ready for lunch? I'm starved!" She commented as Chris and Steven appeared in the trail or, cuddling seb like a teddy bear.

“Fine. I’m doing better then Seb is at least.”Elena said blushing ever so slightly as she sipped her smoothie. “I’m not that bad. Just in the mornings,even with the smoothie.”Seb grumbled smiling as he was pounced on, rolling his eyes a little as he was cuddled. “You know, you’re not going to distract the press by cuddling me. They’re still going to follow us.”he pointed out. “Hm, but if they’re following you, they’ll ignore me.”Elena said smiling as she kissed Rob’s cheek as she finished getting the makeup off, resting her head against his for a moment before pulling away.”let’s go then. Food sounds amazing.”

Krystal made a face. "Guess I'll have to increase the dosage on yours, sebby. It's supposed to make it stop completely." She said, cuddling into Jeremy. Chris chuckled. "I know seb, but I wanted a few cuddles before we left. Krys closed down the diner again. We could get food there." He offered, and Krystal smiled as Steven nodded. He liked the chefs cooking there. She leaned into Jeremy. 'Before we go, Jeremy and I have something to tell you." She said with a smile, squeezing his hand to signal he should tell them.

“It does mostly, probably cause I’m a guy and you know, not supposed to be pregnant. Probably not reacting well.”Seb shrugged sweetly and happy, the more pregnant he got, the more settled he became, with both planning his and elena’s wedding, the distraction keeping him from worrying to much. “Let’s.”Elena grinned at that, she wanted food. “Oh. Yea. Rob, for once, you get to lose a bet. I told you El would be pregnant before Krys. But now we all have kids on the way...it’ll be like a mini-cast of the avengers.”

"No, its designed to adapt." She said with a smile, not wanting to go more into detail, due to the fact that it would Reval the secrets she'd rather not explain. She smiled at seb Chris and Steven, happy for them. That was all she had wanted since she met all 3 of them. Their happiness. Krystal chuckled. "We totally need to get baby versions of all our costumes after their born and take pictures. It'll be adorable." She said, and rob snicked. "Well, what do I owe you, Jer?" He asked, curious.

“It would be.”Elena grinned at that, as they headed for the resturant, resisting the urge to snuggle into rob as they walked out. “Hmm....there’s so many things...”He smirked a little looking interested and wondering, “Krys?Any ideas?”

Krystal nodded her head. "Totally adorable." She replied, smirking a little as rob paled at Jeremy's words. She could be extremely sadistic when she wanted to be. "Let me think a minute, Jeremy." She said, brows furrowing in thought as she thought about about it, then she got a horrible idea, and whispered it to Jeremy. "What if we make him wear the uniform his dancing girls wear in iron man 2 and be our servant for a day?" She suggested in his ear, smirk evident as her lips brushed against his ear. Rob paled again. "I'm gonna so regret making that bet, aren't I?" He said, knowing Krys was both a marvel geek and a fan of men cross dressing. Joy for him....

Jeremy grinned looking at Krys, “Hmmm....I like it. But I think we should make him wear Cap’s uniform. His ass in that spandex.”Jeremy snickered looking at Rob.”Definitely. You have to dress like Cap for a day, spandex and all, and be our servant for the day.”

Rob chuckled. "That will certainly be interesting. Do I have to be point break's servant too, or just you two?" He asked, using the nickname he does in the avengers movie, considering Chris turned out to actually be Thor. Krystal smirked. "Oh, you are so gonna regret making that bet." She said, her smirk widening. She was gonna have solo much fun with that. "This Saturday, Robby. All day. 10am to 10pm." She added, smirking even wider than before, almost resembling the Cheshire cat.

“Yes.Thor’s included.”Jeremy snickered a little. “Totally going to regret this, Rob.”he snickered smiling a little as he watched Elena and Rob snuggle, pressing a kiss to krys’ head. “So, how have things been since we’ve been gone?”

"As normal as they can be for celebrities. The press has been wondering where Thor hopped off to. They don't care so much about Chris seb and Steven. Guess they haven't noticed the rock on sub's ring finger." Rob said with a chuckle before he paled. "Oh my.. what am I in for?" He muttered, cuddling his fiancee. Chris smiled. "Seb Elena and I have been planning our weddings. Its gonna be just as pretty as yours Krys." He said, kissing seb's head as she squeezed Steven's hand.

“Well, we haven’t been doing alot. And I’ve been inside mostly. They’ll notice when we start doing tours.”Seb pointed out snickering. “Besides, they’ll notice your romance before they notice my engagement.”He pointed out. “You are in so much trouble.”Elena snickered a little before grinning. “We have. It’s going to be great.”Elena smiled.

Krystal smiled. "That's true. But I think they'll notice my baby bump first." She said, knowing Sebastian was uncomfortable with attention. She handed him a box. "Thought you might get a kick out of this. One of my fan sent it to me." She said, knowing that inside was a handmade sculpture of seb and chris as bucky and Steve. She smiled at them, ordering piles of food. After all, with 3 pregnant people, they needed it.

“Most likely.”Seb smiled tilting his head taking the box and opening it, before starting to laugh. “That’s awesome. Really.”He grinned showing chris, smiling as they all started to eat. Elena meanwhile was quiet and withdrawn despite enjoying their time talking to the others, she was worried about seeing indio for dinner, because while she knew the 21 year old accepted that his dad was dating someone his age, it still made her nervous to meet him for the first time. But she had finally gotten all their schedules to match up so they could grab dinner, so she was nervous, seeing as they were both getting married and having a kid. It was going to be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom