Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Seb twitched a little, making a face at the other two."Well, I can't help it."he whined a little because despite how bad he was, he really was doing better at not worrying as much as he had as he did when he was younger. but it was still hard. "We'll be okay."He muttered relaxing smiling, "Love you guys to.Always."He muttered yawning, rubbing a hand over his face."can we go?If we're going to be any good tomorrow at the wedding, I need to get some sleep."

Chris smiled as did Steven. "Yeah, let's go back to krys's place." He said with a smile, Kissing both seb and Steven before leading them away to his car and back to Krystal's house, plopping down on the end after he undressed into only his winter soldier boxers, and Steve did the same. Krystal smiled as they left. "What's say we disappear back home and work on our little issue, huh loves?" She asked, pulling each man close to her and inter twining their fingers as she popped away, landing them on the bed. She got up, and sexily undressed for them, leaving her in only a dark blue teddy and matching thong, her belly poking out just slightly.

"...you two are fairly cute you know, wearing boxers like that."He snickered amused as he stripped down,his captain america boxer briefs clinging to his legs as he snuggled down into the bed.

Jeremy laughed a little as he looked over at Thor, tilting his head a little as they landed in bed, both looking fascinated as they watched her undress, smirking ever so slightly."Youlook amazing like this you know."He muttered reaching out, tugging her down next to them.

Chris smiled. "We could say the same for you" he said, and Steven just nodded. Both men giving him a kiss as he snuggled down into the bed. "Now, let's get some sleep." Chris said, pulling both men close to him.

Krystal smirked and gave him a kiss. "I'm glad you like it. Wait till you see the one I have for tomorrow night." She said, her smirk only widening. "So, what do we do?" She asked, knowing they'd know just what she meant.

Chris laughed a little shaking his head a little as he looked over her, the smirk on his face widening. "Well, I'm sure we can think of something."He smirked kisisng her back slowly, knowing that this was going to be interesting.

In the morning Thor smiled slightly as he absently stroked Jeremy's back as the man snuggled against him, smirking slightly as he glanced at Krys as she woke. "You think he'll freak out when he realizes he' ssnuggling me naked?"The thunder god said with a slight smirk.

Krystal chuckled lightly. "Nah, he's a fae. Though, it might be kinda awkward." She commented, letting out a breath as she got up, completely naked, throwing on a simple pair of pajamas before looking at the clock. "We should wake him up soon. Gotta be at the church in 2 hours. " she said with a small smile, quickly getting dressed in her "before dress" clothes. Everything she needed was already at the church thankfully, so all she had to do was eat and hope the others woke up soon. She kissed Jeremy softly. "Time to wake up, Jem" she told him, shaking him a little.

"Hm, true."Thor snickered a little smiling a little as he gently stroked blond hair, pressing a kiss to Jeremy's forehead."Get up, Jer."He muttered snickering as the man whined and snuggled closer. ",...don't anna. We could just sleep.Get married here."jeremy muttered as he rolled over and pressed down into the bed, not wanting to get up before sighing, moving to get up. "fine...I'm up..."He muttered looking up at them sleepily.

Krystal chuckled at him. "You're so cute Jem." She commented, putting her long blue hair up into a pony tail and giving him a kiss as he got up, handing him a cup of coffee laced with golden wine. It wouldn't get him drunk, it would simply wake him up. Liquid sunlight was good for that. She sipped her tea, handing Thor a cup of coffee too. "Okay boys, get dressed. I'm gonna go wake the girls so we can get this show on the road!" She said with a smile, kissing each of them before walking out of her room.

"Am not."Jeremy whined as he looked up at her, smiling a little though as he got up, smiling as he sipped teh coffee, sighing as he woke up more. "If Chris and Seb hear you calling them girls, they're going to yell!"Thor teased watching her go as him and jeremy got up to get ready

Krystal chuckled. "I wasn't talking about them, but I know." She said, walking away and knocking on the boy's door before opening it, hearing any snoring. "Wake up! Its wedding time! She proclaimed, jumping unto of them cause she could. Steven and Chris groaned. "Okay penguin... " Steven said groggily, getting up.

Seb yelped as he was jumped on, curling around his pregnant stomach, protecting the child he carried even without even really understanding it. whining as he squirmed, shifting to snuggle into his boys."Going back to bed."He whined shifting to snuggle back into the bed.

Chris pulled him back up. "We've gotta get up, seb. You know how pissed at us Jeremy would be if we missed his wedding? Not to mansion Chris.." he told the other as Krystal got up, walking away. She wished she could go back to bed too, but right now, it was time for the wedding.

"hmm...Jeremy would find it fairly amusing."Seb said yawning as he stretched, running his fingers through his hair as he rolled to get out of bed, heading for the closet, wanting nothing more then to just rest. the pregnancy despite being in the beginning, and that it wasn't showing, it was still taking alot out of him.

Chris chuckled. "No he wouldn't, and you know it." He said, handing him a smoothie. "Its gonna be fine. Just drink your smoothie." Steven said as he dressed, pressing a kiss to his lovers head watching Chris dress too.

"I am."Seb sighed a little as he sipped his smoothie as he got dressed, smiling as they headed downstairs, smiling as they headed for the church."So, did you guys have any ideas for our wedding?Before or after the kid?"Seb asked curious as they headed inside to get ready

Chris smiled. "Before. That way we can have have it before the tour starts. It'll be easier that way. I was toying with hiring you a personal nurse as well, because of you being pregnant." He said, smiling at him as Steven agreed. "Yeah, we want you as safe as possible, love.

"Okay."Seb said before pausing, thinking about it before sighing, nodding a little."Probably be a good idea."He said not liking the idea of them making such a fuss over him, but knowing that they were going to do it anyways, so he was going to have to deal.

Chris smiled. "Good. Its in your best interests, seb." He told the other soothingly, stripping back down into just his boxers to start putting on the midnight blue tuxedo's Krystal had picked out. If Krystal hadn't know Jeremy would hate the idea, she would have made them all wear their costumes. She was a geek about that. She loved avengers as much as she did sailor moon, and that was a whole lot. Jeremy and Thor walked in a few minutes later, smiling at their friends. Chris smiled at them. "I can't believe you're really tying the knot with Krys. Its crazy." He told the other, smiling.

Krystal meanwhile, was getting into her blue wedding dress. She hated the color white, so she instead dyed her dress a dark shade of blue. Not traditional, but then again, Krystal never did anything the traditional way. She was to crafty for that. "I can't believe this is happening. I'm finally marrying Jeremy." She told Scarlett and Gweneth as they did her hair, excitement coursing through her veins.

"I know, I just don't like it."Seb sighed as he dressed before smiling as Jeremy and Thor walked in. "No more crazier then you actually getting married."Thor pointed out smirking at his friend.

"You are. And you have Thor back.You guys will be good together."Scarlett smiled as she worked on her hair, amused as Elena worked on her makeup. Amused that they had rob's girlfriend doing what she always did, make sure they looked well.

Chris sighed. "I know. Its gonna be okay." He soothed, finishing up with his bowtie, looking nothing but handsome. Steven finished up too, looking every bit like he did in the covenant, only his tuxedo was blue this time. "True. Who would have thought the oblivious twins would finally marry." He said with a chuckle, smiling.

"Yeah, I do. I have them both. My thunder god and my fae prince." She said, smiling dreamily before she chuckled a little. "Elena, do you want me to pay you? You're doing such a good job." She added, smiling at her friends.

"Hey, we're not that oblivious."Seb sputtered a little sulking a little. "Yes you are. You two were over the moon for each other even in the first avenger, much less the rest of the movies."Jeremy teased snickering a little.

"No!I didn't offer to help for money."Elena said looking flustered at the offer, tilting her head a little. "Rob asked me if I wanted to, and I was happy to. Really."She smiled blushing ever so slightly

Steven chuckled. "Its true, you guys. You both had it so bad and you didn't want to tell the other because you thought they were straight." He commented, chuckling as he helped a struggling Jeremy with his cumber bund. "So, is Thor coming with you on the honeymoon?" He asked, just curious.

Krystal chuckled. "Alright. Its okay. I was offering to pay you. You don't have to take it." She said, smiling at her friend. Helen. Elena was so skittish sometimes.

“okay, so maybe we did. But it worked out.”Seb snickered a little as he watched the groom, amused as he watched them. “...I don’t know. Probably. Krys didn’t say anything, and I really don’t care.”Jeremy shrugged a little shrugging slightly.

“I wont. I just...sorry. I don’t want to simply be the makeup girl. I want to be friends.”Elena said, having only really stepped into the spotlight when she started dating rob, and even then most of the world didn’t know about that, because for once, rob was being a private person in response to her near phobic fear of having everything out there in public, so she was still getting used to having friends who wanted to be with her instead of needing something from her.

steven chuckled. "True, it did. Oh, Krys had some donuts delivered! She probably thought since she was having a craving so were you." He said, smiling Krys was like that, always thinking ahead. Chris laughed. "Well, I admit, the fan girls will laugh when they find out the actors follow suit to their characters." He said, referring to the fact that in the comics, and in the movies, it was cannon for Thor, Krystal and Hawkeye to be together.

Krystal smiled. "You are a friend, Elena. So get used to being stuck with me." She said with a chuckle as Scarlett smiled and Gweneth finished her daughter apple's hair, who would be the flower girl, in a deep blue sparkly dress that looked like a galaxy.

“I am.”Seb said his stomach growling the moment he heard mention of the doughnuts, smiling as he leaned over to kiss Chris before snagging some food, careful to not get it all over his clothes. “They will most definitely laugh and mourn all at once.”Thor snickered a little as he finished getting Jeremy ready, glancing at the clock.”Good. Almost time to go.”

“It’s not so bad. Rob’s worse. I’m sorta worried I’m stuck with him,he’s manic most days.”She teased a little, even if her boyfriend wasn’t there, it was amusing as she left the room to find her boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom