Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Chris sighed. "Shit. Not again!" He almost whined, looking frustrated. He sat next seb, sipping some apple juice. He rubs Sebastian's back. "We'll get through this love. I promise." He told him softly, kissing his head as Steven sat at his other side. "Yeah, we'll find out who did this and smash them!" He said, smirking like Krys.

Seb flinched a little at the other’s words his shoulders hunching a little as he considered what the others had to be thinking, sighing quietly as he tried to relax, staring down at his food. “I just...is it to much to ask for some privacy?”He said looking anxious.

Chris sighed. "I know what you mean love, but we're celebrities. We don't get the benefit of privacy." He said, looking exasperated after everything that's happened. Krystal sighed as well, hovering close to Thor,. Jeremy wasn't in the room to give her feel better cuddles, so she settled for her sexy thunder God. "Well, this is frustrating." Steven and Krys said together and then he made a face. He hated when she did that. Predicted what he wold say.

“...I know, but it would be nice. We have lives to. We’re not just there for them.”seb said sounding tired and the good mood chris and steve had so painstakingly coaxed him into. “So. Aren’t we supposed to be doing something?Like getting rehersal or something?”Seb said just wanting to forget about it for now, he was so not doing well.

Chris sighed. "Yeah, I know. This will blow over quickly. Krys's wedding is gonna be so huge, no one is gonna even remember us making out in a few days." He said softly, giving his love a kiss. Steven just nodded in agreement. They all knew Krys would fix this by being Krys. Eccentric and awesome.tony stark with boobs, more or less. Krystal nodded. "Yes, the rehearsal. I must go get dressed and wake Jeremy. Thor, do me a favor and don't make it rain until the wedding? Its bad luck otherwise." She said pecking his lips softly. She looked to Chris. "We're working on it" was all she said before disappearing back into her bedroom, kissing Jeremy to wake him. They had a rehearsal to get to.

“That’s true.”Seb said perking up a little at that. Despite loving the movie making, and acting, the man was naturally a private person, and his personal experiences being caught doing things in public, had left him totally unable to handle this kind of press. Kissing chris back he smiled a little.”Okay.It’s okay.”he muttered before nudging the other. “Come on, you better go get ready to.”

Jeremy yawned as he was kissed, blinking up at her sleepily. “Hmm...what...?”He muttered smiling.

chris smiled as he kissed sebastian back. hopeffully this would help with his boyfriends mood for awhile. "yyou're right. lets get dressed." he said with a smile, kissing him again before walking back to their room to dress, steven included.

krys smiled. "jem, its time to get up. the rehersal is tday, and we don't want to be late!" she said with a smile, getting dressed just sexily enough to arouse him, but not make him hard.

Seb sighed softly tilting his head a little as he followed the other two upstairs, “...I’m sorry. I’ve been moody. More then normal I mean.”he said shrugging, feeling bad for being all over the place, smiling a little as they got ready to go.

“but I wanna sleep...”Jeremy whnied a little as he watched her, groaning a little as he watched her, “that’s not fair, krys. We should just not get up. It’d be good.”he said smiling even as he started to get dressed

Chris and Steven both smile at him. "Don't worry about it love. Its mostly the pregnancy. I believe Krystal calls them "mood swings" Steve said, kissing him softly as he finished dressing followed by Chris who kissed them both.

"Jem, I know. I'd rather stay in bed too, but we have to get up. The priest will be annoyed with me if we miss this appointment. He already dislikes me because of what happened with Thor." She said, smirking at his groan. She loved teasing him.

“I know, its still not a pleasant experience. I’ve never realized just how hard being pregnant was.”Seb grumbled as he kissed them back as he finished doing up his tie, smirking a little. “This is going to be fun. I mean, I can’t believe Rob or Jeremy will behave for a entire day. They’re incapable of it.”

Jeremy laughed a little as he leaned down to kiss her as he pulled on his slacks, rolling his eyes. “I’d be more worried about Rob skipping out then me. I mean, he’s liable to hide in the closet or something and have sex.”He pointed out with a snicker.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Chris said with smile, pulling his boyfriend into a hug. He kissed him softly. "Its fine love. Everything's fine. I promise by tonight, you won't even remember that the press are stupid." He said with a knowing smirk, and Steven just grinned, giving him a thumbs up. He knew all about Chris's plan to propose to Sebastian.

Krystal kissed him back, chuckling a little bit afterwards. "Yeah you're right. I'll make him at least wait until our rehearsal lunch." She said with a smile, kissing him again. "I love you, jem. I hope you know that." She told him, hugging him close a few moments before taking his hand and walking back to the others. She smirked at Thor. "Remember Thunderball. No rain." She said, getting herself some tea and a muffin.

"Well as long as your sure you don't care you just got outted its okay then."seb sighed quietly before looking that them both."...you two look like your plotting something."

"At least lunch. Maybe dinner."jeremy snickered as they headed downstairs."I promise.only blue skies."thor smiled at her."and don't worru. Chris and steve were able to calm seb down,so he'll be okay."he said knowing she'd been worried.

Chris laughed. "That's never been a problem or me. I let the chips fall where they may." he said with a smilecuddling his soon to be fiancee. Steen just smirked. "Maybe we are. you'll just have to find out, Sebby." He purred, his smirk only widening.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah. I'll make him submit, don't worry." She said with a smirk, giving him a kiss before walking out to see Thor. "Good." She said with a smile, before it widened. She sighed in relief. "That's a load off. At least this will distract him from his problems for awhile.

"Very true.you're very happy go lucky."he teased before smiling a little."fine.go on plotting things."he rolled his eyes in amusement as they headed downstairs.

"Definitely a distraction."thor smirked because everyone knew except seb what chris had planned. And along with the wedding knowing sebs worry and anciety would be forgotten soon enough.

"Its true. I worry about things in a different way." Chris said simply, chuckling at Sebastian's next comment. He smirked a little and kissed Sebastian's head before Steve grinned. "Okay then, we will" he said, smirking widely.

"A superb one at that." She agreed, smirking. She couldn't wait to see sub's face when Chris proposed. She cuddled into Jeremy as the boys came down. "Everyone ready for the rehearsal? She asked, smirking widely.

"Yea, we're ready."Seb grinned a little as they headed out. And indeed things went well, Rob actually being a good best man, being on topic and focused even if it was obvious he was nearly as manic as tony stark somedays. exciting things only made it worse. By the time they got to dinner he was excitedly chattering at Seb about kids, which was just making seb smirk, his good mood coming back, which had been rob's point in simply talking to him, the other so manic and happy about things, not to mention a parent already who'd had his own issues...oh yea, the man was okay. "Chris, you gotta promise me, we're never letting Rob babysit by hismelf."The romanian smirked a little as he settled onto the chair next to chris, looking amused having been dragged on the dancefloor by steve for a dance. Looking tired and happy.

Things went smoothly for whole day, and Krystal couldn't have been happier. She leaded into Jeremy as she watched Steven dance with Sebastian. It was very sweet. She smiled dreamily. "This is so nice." She commented, as she watched the boys. "Seb, I want to ask you something. Something I wanted to ask you for awhile now." He said, fidgeting with something in his pocket before taking it out and showing to the other as he got down on one knee. "Sebastian Stan, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked, smiling at him, his clear blue eyes hopeful.

Jeremy smirked pressing a kiss to Krystal’s head as they danced, smirking a little as he watched the boys dance. “It is.”he muttered turning her a little so they could watch the proposal, snickering silently as Sebastian stared dumbly at his boyfriend, clearly caught between the panic of being asked something, and the relief that it was something good. Opening his mouth to respond, made Rob laugh out loud as he heard what the other said. “Eu nu. Intotdeauna. Da. I va. Da.”Oh, poor seb. So overwhelmed he forgot english

Translation: “I do.always.Yes.I will.Yes.”

Chris's eyes shined as he watched Sebastian, waiting for an answer. When he finally gave it, happy tears ran down his face. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." He said as he slipped the simple diamond ring unto Sebastian's finger and kissed him hard. He touched his finacee's forehead with his own. "I love you too, seb. Always" he told the other softly, and everybody cheered. This had been long awaited. It wasn't. Because Sebastian was pregnant either. Chris just loved him with all his soul.

Seb slumped into the other, kissing him back before resting against the other, blushing ever so slightly when everyone cheered. still awkward with the pda he was smiling though,"If you did this because you want me married before I start showing,I'm going to hit you."He muttered teasing him.

Chris laughed a little and smiled. "Of course not. I did it because I love you. Besides, keep drinking that smoothie, and the only people who will know will be us." He said with a smile, cuddling his now if fiancee. He was so excited now, he and his love were gonna be bonded together forever. He only wished it was legal for them to marry Steven too. He was kinda left out, and Chris didn't like it.

Seb smiled relaxing a little laughing quietly."True."He mutered before frowning, looking worried himself before twisting to look at Steven, looking upset."Are...you okay with this?"He said looking so worried about leaving the other man out

Steven chuckled and smiled at Sebastian. "Of course. I'm the one that decided Chris should. I doesn't matter to me who marries who. We all love each other." He said with a smirk, giving them each kisses. He knew this was the way it had to be, and as long as they were happy, he didn't care if he were a 3rd wheel. He loved them to much.

Sebastian relaxed a little, leaning into chris as he leaned up to kiss the other, "We do."He muttered running his fingers through steve's hair, tugging him close."Thank you."He muttered knowing that it had to be hard, to be the 3rd wheel, to know that the man you'd dated for nearly two years, had fallen in love with someone else, even if you loved the other person to. his life seemed so complicated and odd sometimes, and he was just worried about bringing a kid into it,even if the others told him it'd be okay.

Steven smiled and nodded, giving Sebastian a light kiss. She chuckled a little. "You worry to much seb." He said softly as Chris cuddled into the other, resting his chin on Sebastian's shoulder, rubbing his stomach as he cuddled. "I know how hectic our lives are, but its gonna be fine. We'll figure out something." Chris told him soothingly, cuddling into him. He hated seeing his lover so freaked out, though it was obvious the other was happy about being engaged. "I love you, seb. Don't for get it." He said, and Steven smiled at him. "I love you too, seb. That's not gonna change."

Back
Top Bottom