Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage Mutant Ninja...Lovers? (Mercenary+Kiandra_Black)

Sevris didn't know if it was possible for the two to have children, but if it was, she would probably become pregnant soon. And if he stayed inside Venus again as he released, she would definitely have his child if it were possible. But the only thing in Sevris' mind at the moment was the euphoria of her tight entrances around his twin members, squeezing them inside here with a groan. He continued pressing in as she pressed back against them, instantly remembering how amazing the turtle's tight ass was.

She shivered in happiness and lust, her tail brushing up against the skin of his lower stomach. Her head tipped back and she cried out his name as a mini orgasm rushed through her as he seated himself completely within her. She pushed back, and pulled her hips forward, helping him fuck her as she felt her orgasm on the other side of the climb. She built up again quickly, crying out as Sevris pulled her to him. She clenched down around him, helping to milk him.

Sevris groaned from the friction as they both pulled towards and away from each other, every time he felt her walls clenching for an orgasm brought him that much closer to his own, pressing in and out of Venus's two holes with pleasure. One hand gripped her waist near her shell, and the snakes other hand gripped Venus' tail, though not too harshly, using them to help thrust himself inside if the turtle he loved having as his mate.

Venus kept going as she knew her climax was right around the corner. "Please Sevris, just... ohhhhh yessssssss...." her breath hiss out of her lips and she came around him as her orgasm slid up her spine and spread pleasure and warmth all the way down to her toes, which curled in the dirt. Her hands clenched down against his body, which coiled around her and she gasped his name.

Her pussy clenched around him, creating a hotter, tighter, hold on his members.

Sevris kept pushing into Venus his two large cocks, feeling as she clenched even harder around his member in climax. The new warmth and tightness felt amazing the the large snake as he pressed deeper into the turtle, tensing up as his own climax came forward. Venus would be able to feel it, and Sevris couldn't bring himself to pull back out of her and finish. As there bodies met and he had all of each member inside if her, tht was when e unloaded, letting out a still good amout of his thick cum inside of her, groaning in pleasure as the amazing grip of orgasm coarsed through him...

Venus felt his seed coat her insides and knew that she would have their mixed cum dripping from her holes for a little while. She didn't mind and she relaxed against Sevris' coils, taking a deep breath and letting it out on a long sigh. Her hands let him go and she rolled her neck while looking up at him from over her shoulder. She was exhausted, and her nest was so far away. Her Heat might hit her once more before letting the two sleep, and she hoped it would be softer.

"Venus...wow, that was amazing. Again." Sevris said, smiling at her. "But before we go for round three, how about I get us some food. Or is there something else you want? Though I am hungry, I honestly need a bit to recharge myself. I've only got so much in the tank, you know? I won't be gone long..." Sevris said, kissing her cheek, smiling at the turtle still.

Little did he know they were being watched...

Venus smiled at him and nodded. "Food would be amazing. Don't take too llong though. I'm going to head back to my nest. I'll see you there."
The two pulled apart, and she lovingly kissed him on the lips before slipping back into the watery deeps. She was tired so she clucked her tongue loudly. Within seconds, the large crocodile rose from below, a silent shadow and provided a ride back to her nest.

She clamored back into the mausoleum and washed herself quickly from a tiny freshwater stream that trickled from a side. After she was clean, she headed to her nest in the very back and quickly fell asleep, completely oblivious to any danger. The crocodile lay in the swamp, close enough to help Venus if she needed it.

"Alright then, my love. I shall go find something good enough to eat..." Sevris told her, smiling into the parting kiss before heading out. Hopefully a local convenience store wouldn't mind a couple of products going missing...

---

As Venus laid there in her makeshift bed, the one watching before had followed, the muscular figure seeing the turtle as she slept. Slowly he approached her, then seeing the crocodile. Slowly he loaded a dart gun, firing a small needle that sunk into the creature between its scales. It would be unconscious in seconds...

"Venus...?" Came a familiar voice as the figure than continued to approach her, green skin getting caught into visibility by a ray of moonlight peering in through one of the cracks in the ceiling.

The crocodile hissed at the needle hitting him, before succumbing to the dart.

Venus heard her name, and looked up from where she was laid out. Her body was covered by shadows, and she searched for who had called her name. She didn't say anything, and in the back of her mind she knew they weren't her mate. For once her Heat stayed subdued. The scent of sex and her pheromones lingered in the air from the first time Sevris and she had done the deed.

Her eyes narrowed at the figure, hidden under shadows as she watched and waited.

The figure stayed in the shadow, the scent of testosterone coming heavily from him. Hopefully Venus would be able to keep her heat under control, the scent coming from the turtle letting off strong hormones.

"Venus, I know it's that time right now, but I think we need to talk..." Came the voice again, it probably being identifiable to her now as a stubborn-headed, red mask-wearing, turtle 'brother' of hers. Though he kept in the shadows for the time being.

Venus sighed and spoke then, "What do you want Raph?" Her voice sounded tired as she watched him quietly. His scent did nothing for her now, well, that wasn't completely true. His scent simply sent a longing through her for her mate, for Sevris.

In the back of her mind, she knew that Don would find that strange. The two had hypothesized how she would react on e she mated with someone, but this had never come up. They both thought that she would still be affected by another male's scent.

"Make it quick Raph, I don't have time for this." She said tilting her head to look at him. She had no idea how Sevris would react to another male near His female, especially with their mating being so new.

"No, Venus. You listen to me. I've gone too log with you only seeing me as an uncontainable brother. And yet, I would still notice you watch me when I 'relieved myself' while taking a shower. I beer knew where your head was at, but I always wanted you, I still want you. And now some giant snake creep who worked for the SHREDDER comes along and you're fucking him in a couple if days. Did I do something to push you away. Did you ne'er hear me groan your name in the shower, Venus?! I wanted you so badly, I still do..." Raphael told the turtle , walking out more into the light, exposing a large, pink member, sticking up on end. Sevris hadn't come back yet.

"It took you this long to work up the fucking courage to tell me this shit!?" Her voice was low, deadly as anger began to creep into her.

"Were you ever going to tell me this? Had Sev not come along, would you have even thought to put me out of my misery? Do you understand what I go through during Heat?! Its an arousal so powerful, I'm in pain. It literally burns through my pussy and stomach, and I can't get relief no matter how much I try it by myself." Her voice stayed low, warning Raph that she was pissed.

"And now, when I've finally found happiness in a mate, you can't seem to get your head out of your ass and let me be happy? Put your fucking dick away unless you want me to cut it off asshole."
Venus almost never cursed, only when she was at her angriest. Her fingers curled around her weapon of choice, the metal bladed fan still closed, but only as respect to her brother. If he took a single step forward, there would be blood between them.

"Well, excuse me, princess. But every, EVERY fucking time I made advances on you, or try to do anything, you'd just laugh it iff like I was joking, like I was just your brother, and that's all I'd ever be. You never saw me as anything else unless you were in heat, and I wasn't going to take advantage of you. But now I see my sworn enemy doing just that. You really think he wants to be with you? He's using you, Venus, to get to us. The same exact thing happened with Leo and Karai, and we almost died because of it. It just so happens that he comes around right before your heat, and then even comes to find you even though he knew you wouldn't be able to control yourself around males. Seems a little suspicious, don't you think? I'm just asking that you keep a more open mind about him, and about me. You thought it was hard not having any other mutants to be with? Well, you're literally the only female mutant we've ever met. It's not like Sevris is the only make, you lived with five your whole life. But you'd just shut the possibility out." Raph said, standing his ground. The hormones still in the air were too much, and his member wasn't going down...

"Because you were my brother! Damnit Raph, what did you expect? You never told me seriously, never sat me down by ourselves and explained it to me! And now it's too late. I am with Sevris, and I am very happy with him. He's a dream come true." She said as she growled at him. Her Heat stayed down, and in the back of her mind she knew he needed to go. Sevris might have said he wouldn't hurt her brothers anymore, but this was different.

"Just go Raph. Just... go..." her voice sounded tired as she looked at him, tears in her eyes as she realized their relationship had changed. From now on, there would be no long movie nights curled up next to him, and no more playful sparring. She wouldn't sneak into his room after a nightmare, and he wouldn't come find her after arguing with their sainted leader. The brotherly/sisterly camaraderie between them was over, and such a shame, because she was always closest to him. It wasn't like Sevris and Raph would learn to share her, or they could all be a family...

"You...your just impossible. I'll just watch when he stabs us in the back and you'll be to blame. You and your horny mind. Fuck you, I'm done trying. I tried to put it out there, and you'd never pick it up. We're not siblings, I was never your brother! I never wanted to be, either. You just out me in that place, and I...I dint want to hurt you. To ruin our relationship. But it's too late now, like you said. Goodbye, Venus..." Raphael said, turning and starting to walk away.

Venus simply put her head down and began to cry. There was nothing she could do to stop him, and she wasn't going to chase after him. She was Sevris' mate, and she was loyal to him.

Her mind immediately destroyed the thought that Sevris was using her, although a niggling doubt did appear. She silenced it and simply curled up in her nest to cry. Her Heat chose that moment to raise its head, and her pussy suddenly felt inflamed and pure pain blossumed within her womb.

She hoped and prayed Sevris would come back soon.

Raph hadn't quite left yet when Venus' heat flared up, and the scent caught his nose, the only thing keeping the turtle from focusing on it more was his 'sister's' crying. But he couldn't bring himself to walk away from her crying. As much as Raph didn't want to admit it, he had that brotherly instinct. "Look, Venus..." He said, turning around and slowly approaching her, wanting to apologize when he felt the presence of a figure begins him.

"What are you doing here?" Came an accusing voice that Venus would be able to identify that it came from Sevris.

Venus heard both voices and cringed from the pain. Her scent was thick in the air as she sat up and listened in on them. Of course, Raph still had to be here when Sevrid came back, and of course, she had to feel her Heat rise up as they confronted one another.

Why couldn't life be simple?

"Sevris... Raph... Leave it alone... please..." her voice was a thready whisper as she tried to keep the pain out of it, although that was near impossible.

Raphael turned around at the sound of the voice, seeing the enemy he had been arguing with Venus about not long before. His face immediately turned into a scowl, bringing back the hostile feelings he had before, feelings he had been trying to suppress to apologize to the turtle he cared about.

"Look, Raphael, correct? I'm not here to fi-" but before he could finish saying he didn't wish the turtle harm at the moment, Raph drew his sai and plunged one of them into his chest close to his shoulder. Sevris let out a his of pain, then smacking the attacking turtle back with his tail.

"RAPH!" Venus heard the slink of his weapon sinking into Sevris and rushed out of the mausoleum and between the two. "Call Don. Now." Her voice was a raspy whisper, and her eyes had turned bright red in her anger. One of her fans was in her hand, opened fully, blades covered in a slightly purple sheen, which was a neurotoxin. Only Don had the antidote. She looked over at Sevris and passed him a bandage. "Keep the pressure on it. Don't take it out."
Her eyes were narrowed at Raph as she circled him. "I can't believe you right now."

Venus was pissed, her Heat was rising, her mate was injured, she was in pain, and Raph was still here.

This was not going to end well.

"NO!! Your ducking desire for sex is letting the enemy get to us! How can you not see it? Have you even known this bastard for a week?! Hell, I've known him longer! And all I've seen him to is almost kill Mikey and put a crack in my shell! You want me to call Don? I will, after you fuck me! And we both know that'll never happen, so good luck. Even if you take my communicator, you don't know the password. So he can bleed out for all I care." Raphael growled, started to walk away as Sevris laid wounded ok the ground.

Venus passed the point of no return. She turned her attention on the turtle walking away, and stood up slowly. "That's it." She took a running jump and slammed into his back, slamming him into the ground, before flipping him onto his back. With a quick movement she tied his hands up, with his own bandana and pulled him up by his shell so that she was straddling his hips with her own. She released a flood of pheromones, and felt him harden beneath her.

"You want Me to Fuck you? Is that it?" Her voice was deadly low as she spoke, her eyes burning into his. "I guess that's all I meant to you... you didn't want me, you just wanted a fuck buddy... well fine!" At her last word, she pushed herself down on him, engulfing him in her searing hot pussy as she stared at him. She didn't expect the pain of having another male enter her, one who was not her mate, but she gritted her teeth and pushed through, although tears began falling down her cheeks.

A female's Heat is not to be trifled with, and once mated, she'll do anything to protect her mate.

The turtle had no expected Venus to do any of what happened next, suddenly unsung himself in a position he couldn't get out of with her on top of him. "No, Venus that's not what-" Raph began to say when suddenly she went down on him and e let out a long groan of pleasure, the pheromones driving his mind crazy past the point where now he wanted this too badly. He had for years, and every yer not quite going over the edge enough himself to take advantage of Venus. He loved her, he really did genuinely want to be her mate. But the tension had grown on him for too long, and now he needed this. His own pink member wasn't quite as long as the ones Sevris had, but it was thicker, a bit wider than the snakes'.

Back
Top Bottom