Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage Mutant Ninja...Lovers? (Mercenary+Kiandra_Black)

She slumped in his grip, panting against his bicep. She gently pressed a kiss against his skin before taking a breath. Her pussy contracted around him and she could feel both of their cums dripping from pussy. It was a strange feeling, and what was even stranger, was that for once her Heat hadn't turned her mindless. Huh...

She raised her head to look at Sevris, to see how he was faring. Her pheromones had disapated into the air, but she knew it was only a matter of time before it would fill the air around them. She couldn't be sure if she was going to get pregnant, since Donnie had made a suppressant that she took every month, but they weren't quite sure if it would work or not.

Her eyes widened and she suddenly asked, "How do you feel about kids?"

Sevris was breathing heavily as his hand went over her back and shell, holding the turtle to him with a very happy and relaxed expression on his face. But the expression changed and his eyes widened from sudden realization. "I did, didn't I? Inside you? Oh wow, nothing in between, all that...I don't see how you wouldn't get pregnant. I'm so sorry, Venus. I didn't mean to, it just, I wasn't thinking straight, and it just happened." Sevris said, not thinking that Venus would cope well with having kids, making him worry himself.

"But if it comes to it, I'm willing to have a family with you. You're my mate, and I love you, Venus." The snake told her, hoping his turtle partner would stay with him after what he had done now.

She smiled and nodded, letting actions speak louder than words. She pulled his head down and kissed him gently, letting her tongue slip out and lick across the seam of his lips. Her body was sated for right now, and she had absolutely no problems being pregnant with his seed.
"I love you too." Her quiet words hung between them and she hugged him close.

Her mind began wandering, and she suddenly had a picture of her wrapped up by him, holding a little bundle wrapped in a black cloth.

"I know you're dry strong, it's one of the things I love so muh about you. But I will always protect you, Venus. You and any family we me have. It is my purpose in life from now on. And in that vow, I suppose the turtles are your family. So I am at least making the promise to not harm them, for you." Sevris promised the turtle as he held her closely to him, smiling as he looking lovingly into Venus' eyes.

She smiled gently and laid her head against his chest, "Thank you Sevris. You don't know how happy I am to hear that. I know the Foot is your family, so I won't fight against them either." She sat back up to look at him, a mischievous grin on her face.

"However, for right now, I am more interested in what we can do tonight... do you know how long my Heat lasts? It lasts about two days. And I am almost always aroused... I hope you can keep up..."

Her body tightened in arousal as she whimpered for him, her pheromones once again beginning to fill the air around them, a bit stronger this time. It seemed her Heat wanted them mindless with pleasure, rutting together as hard as they could.

"I'm glad myself that you will have peace with my family. Maybe one day we could be fortunate enough to stop all if the fighting. I'm not exactly sure what started my master's hate for you turtles, but I'm sure it had to be something serious to remain this strong over the years. I don't know if it's possible to have him settle whatever differences their are that cause his aggression. Not to mention I may have directly disobeyed him to find you...he may not be so welcoming it considerate if my words if I return...I suppose I'm back to not having a home any more." Sevris said, seemingly holding Venus even more closely in his grasp now. He had given up everything, what little trust and family he had gained, to be with her. But Sevris kept telling himself it was the right choice, pushing away the doubts that tried to deep into his mind.

But the snake was glad that Venus managed to take his kind off of the heavy debating conflict within him, explaining how she wanted him more. Her heat would last a few more days, and she wanted to be with him throughout it all. That was something he was perfectly fine with, Sevris wanted it as well. But how much would she try and put him through? Could he keep up like she had mentioned? He certainly hoped so. And it just meant they had more things to try and more time to try them. He was already aroused enough to have his two members pressed hard against the turtle once more. "Venus, this time is for you. What fantasy do you want to try? Tell me, and I'll do what you want." Sevris told her, flucking his tongue out to lick her cheek with a smile.

She grinned at him, her teeth a little sharper than before. "Think you can catch me if we entered our natural habitat?" She asks as she wriggles against him. The mausoleum backs up into a huge swamp, and since it was night, they wouldn't be seen.

Her eyes looked up at him, and as if she could sense his troubled mind, she laid a gentle little kiss on his lips.

"Sounds like a fun challenge." Sevris said, happily accepting the kiss and returning it a bit before pulling back. "You first, and then I'll catch you. What reward can I get if I do manage to get you?" The snake asked, though his smirk showed that Sevris already had a pretty good guess at what his victory prize would be.

She grinned at him before pulling away and walking seductively to the swamp edge. Venus looked back at him from over her shoulder and she responded with a sexy smirk, "Why don't you come and find out then Sevris? I'll make it worth your while..."

With that said she dived into the water, a film closing over her eyes so she would be able to see underwater as she swam quickly away from the mausoleum and deeper into the wild swamp lands. Her pheromones left a scent trail he could track. The other creatures simply watched her swim past, the large crocodile sinking to the bottom to be left alone.

"Gladly." Sevris stated, smirking as he watched her enter the water. As soon as she was gone under, Sevrus was on the trail, quickly entering the less than clear water, a kid covering his eyes as well to look through the water, even though it was barely visible. Luckily there was an easy scent to track, even through the water. His snake-like backside writhed and undulated through the dark liquid, letting him move quickly to catch her.

She laid the trail down in the water, quickly twisting around an inlet and backtracking after he had passed, climbing up and out into the humid night air. She quickly ran through the grassy beach, her feet silent against the ground. She found a bush to hide behind, and crouched down, her dark shell blending in with the foliage around her.

She completely forgot her back was totally exposed.

Sevris soon emerged from the water himself, gaining some ground. Flicking his tongue out, he looked in the direction her strong, arousing scent had gone, looking a little silly with his two large cocks hanging out as he moved. Noticing a hard to see trail of light footprints, Sevris began moving quickly yet still silently, moving around to come up behind the bush she was in. Slowly he poked his head into the bush, the first thing him seeing was Venus' juicy folds, string him back in he face. He moved his tongue out, having an idea as he ran it along her clit. Quickly, before the turtle could react much, he gripped her dudes to keep Venus in place before burying his maw in the turtle's pussy, rapidly moving his tongue around her delicious walls.

Venus kept her eyes on the water in front of her, trying to catch sight of Sevris. Just as she was about to change locations, she felt his tongue on her clit. She was about to jolt forward, but he grabbed her legs to keep her there and she mewled as he began to eat her out.

Her pussy clenched around his tongue and she shifted positions so she was now on her knees and elbows, cradling her head against her arms as she pressed her hips back towards him. His name fell from her lips as her honey dripped from her slit.

Sevris couldn't help but grin into her soaked vagina, happy to give her the pleasure as he liked all I've her walls and folds, tasting her erotic juices. Satisfied for know, another idea came to Sevris that he hoped Venus would enjoy. Tantalizing her slit a moment more to distract, the large snake moved quickly, wrapping around the turtle until she laid with comfortable room within his coils. Both members of his where sticking out towards the turtle, ready to be fondled or used however she wanted. But Sevris wanted to keep pleasuring her, and his tail slowly slipped inside of her from below, moving around inside of Venus and going deeper.

Venus smiled as she felt him coiling around her, and she sighed into his embrace. His coils were comfortable and warm and she relaxed as she continued floating within the cloud of pleasure he was causing her. With Sevris' members standing up within comfortable reach, she reached out to bring one closer.

However, when she felt something long and thick enter her pussy, her muscles clenched down, and her hand fisted around the very tip of one of his erections while Venus panted through the pleasure. Her mind couldn't wrap itself around what exactly was pressing deep into her tissues, and she gasp his name in question as her head bowed down, letting a trail of saliva drip down over the member within her grasp.

Sevris wore a proud smile from her sounds of pleasure, turning him on further. Feeling the saliva cover the tip of his member she was holding, he groaned, loving the feeling. He kept his tail moving inside her, even going as far as to pump it in and out of Venus, hoping to get her off more on it. "So, am I skilled enough with my tail? Maybe you could return the favor..." Sevrus said to her, a wide grin on his face .

"Oh god..." Her body quivered within his coils, her mind finally realizing it was his tail deep within her. Venus flexed her pussy, causing it to pulse around his tail while she licked the very tip of one of his members. Her body was quickly passing the point of no return, as her climax began to build from her core outward.

"Sevris! Ohhhh please... yesssssssss." Her words ended in a hiss as she closed her eyes and felt her pussy finally burst in heat, her cum dripping from her in long silky threads.

"Ahh~ Sounds like we're both having fun..." Sevris said, groaning more, his own body shaking in pleasure. Her tongue agains his member felt amazing, Sevrus loving it while it fueled his fervor to pleasure Venus herself. He began pushing hard inside her with his tale until finally he felt Venus' walls clench around him, hit cum flowing over his tail. But her climax didn't cause him to stop, just slowing down some as he continued with his tail inside the turtle's pussy.

"What do you want me to do now?" The snake asked her with a smile.

Venus turned to look at him from over her shoulder, a feral grin on her lips. "Fuck me Sevris. Fuck me so hard that I forget my name, that I can't walk straight..." She wiggled her behind enticingly, her pussy pulsing around his tail, massaging it as her hands grasped his members and pumped them in time, one hand starting at the tip and the other at the base.

Sevris grinned at her request, Venus' lustful words turning him on further as he finally pulled his tail back from her. Moving the tip up to his mouth, he licked some of the turtle's juices, the taste driving him further into craving her touch and to be inside of her . He slowly unwrapped his loose coils, having only a few coils left to the point where her whole upper body was exposed, along with some of her legs. Now she would be able to turn and bend over across his coiled tail, which would expose her flank to him so he could get on with her request to fuck her hard. Of course, Sevris didn't mind the sensation he was getting now with her hand pumping over his hard dicks.

Venus lay over his tail, exposing her pussy and ass to him completely. Her hands continued to pump his members, since he still hadn't moved far enough that she had to release him. She glanced at him from over the top of her shoulder, her eyes shining like two embers in the still of the night.

Sevris had his two members poised, Borge hovering right outside each of her holes. The large snake mutant shivered with pleasure and anticipation, happy that she continued running her hands over his members as he moved forward slightly, pressing the tips of his cocks against each of her holes , pressing against each trance slightly while she kept rubbing his hot members.

"Please Sevris... Fuck me..." Venus' voice was quiet as she removed her hands from his members and pushed her hips back a fraction of an inch. Her head fell forward, resting against her crossed arms. Her tail wiggled for him and she felt her pussy pulse around thin air as she waited for him to enter her.

He didn't even have prepare her ass, she was ready for him, both holes drenched with her fluids and his from the last time. Matter of fact, a thin thread of his cum was actually dripping from her pussy, enticing his primitive side, showing that she was only his, that no one had ever been in his position, and no one else would.

Sevris couldn't help but be craving this second round if fun. The sight of her dripping entrances continued to drive the snakes list for Venus, and the wagging of her cute little tail made the turtle impossible to resist for him. They both wanted and needed this, but it would be hard to tell who wanted it more. But t don't matter to Sevris, because he would still get what he wanted. And with that thought, Sevris began pushing forward, stretching both her pussy and her ass even more, moving his well-sized cocks inside of Venus' welcoming walls.

Venus sighed as he began to fill her, in absolutely no pain, enjoying the tightness of her pussy and ass around his members. She pushed back against him, wanting more of him inside her, her pussy pulsing around him in waves as he was pulled in deeper.

Although she didn't want a child now, in the back of her mind she wishes his seed would take root.

Back
Top Bottom