Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage Mutant Ninja...Lovers? (Mercenary+Kiandra_Black)

"What? What's the matter? Is there someone else here?" Sevris asked her, looking around for some enemy attacker, not understanding what Venus had meant really as he slowly made his way towards her in a defensive stance. Hearing a growl, Sevris turned back around to see the source if he noise, not thinking it was coming from Venus. "Is that an...alligator?" The snake asked her. For a moment Sevris thought that the creature was the danger, but then noticed that it was almost like she had tamed it. So what was the danger then? He continued approaching Venus, looking around and still having to keep his own desires from her scent at bay.

"No... Oh God Sevris... why did you show up?" Venus asked, groaning as he got closer. "Stop... please don't. You can't be here..." She whispered as she heard him come closer. She was holding on by sheer will now, and when his scent reached her nose she cringed and closed her eyes tight, grinding her teeth in a snarl.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open as she let go. Her eyes were no longer human, but with a red diamond pupil as she looked up at him. Her scent, which wasn't very strong before, now filled the room, her pheremones much stronger than what he had scented before. The large alligator proceeded to sink back into the swamp, and Venus' eyes snapped to the sinking form before pinning Sevris with her gaze.

Sevris was stunned at what was happening, going from confused to concerned when suddenly her immensely strong scent filled his nose, freezing him in place with how powerful it was, and Sevris could no longer hold back, his body taking over his kind as well as his large members fell out for her to see, each definitely big enough to fulfill her needy appetite and standing straight up for Venus to use. Sevris' mind was clouded, and his instinct was in control now as he continued towards Venus worldlessly until she pinned him down, his cocks pressed against her backside now, Venus being in control.

She growled at him, and shuffled his neck as she straddled his body. She growled. This wasn't right. She wasn't the dominant, she shouldn't have to force him.
Her body cringed and she rushed back to her nest, cringing away from him.

"Can't ... Please... Sevris..."

This wouldn't do, the female was the submissive. It wouldn't work if she mounted him, she would still cramp in pain during the mating. No, she had to be taken, ravished, Mated.

"Venus...I...I want to be with you..." Sevris said, getting up from where she had pinned him, though when he looked at her he had an almost dazed look in his eyes, like he wasn't quite himself all there. Without much warning, he shot over to Venus, wrapping around her until she was caught in his grasp. "I know we both want this." Sevris told her, the tip of his tail flicking against her hot folds beneath the coils of his body she was wrapped snugly, but not too harshly in. It was like an almost animal instinct wasn't quite controlling him, but more so influencing him.

She looked up at him and nodded, squirming at his tail as he played with her soft folds. Her eyes closed as she felt her slit become even wetter, coating the tip of his tail with her arousal. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, wanting him so much closer.

She wriggled within his grasp, and she moaned his name, knowing her animalistic instincts would soon overpower logical thought.

Sevris grinned, smirking at how Venus moaned as he pushed up a bit with his tail, interning her walls and moving it around a bit to pleasure her more. As he had her wrapped, his well-endowed man hoods brushed against her had and stayed there, almost wanting her touch, for Venus to grasp it and give him pleasure as well, he even let his grip on her loosen a bit to give her more free movement to do what she wanted, Sevris still wanting this to be for and about both of them, even though his instinct was influencing him at the moment.

She slowly closed her hand around the tip and then started, looking down at what she had in her hand. She looked back up to him startled, her eyes wide as she asked, "You have two?!" She had seen her brother's before, one time, late at night in the showers, as he had stroked himself. He only had one. At least she was sure it was only one, she had only gotten a quick glimpse before she turned away.

"How is this gunna work babe?" She asked, her curiousity pushing away her instincts to mate for a moment.

"Y-yeah...I'm a snake. I'm sorry if that kills the mood for you..." Sevris said, her being more herself bringing Sevris back to a more conscience state as well. Would he reject him because of this? Was it too unusual for her? He hoped not, she was his only chance at something resembling love. He didn't want this to come between them.

"Well, I mean I don't have to use both, I guess. We can find a way, right?" Sevris said, releasing Venus completely as he had seemed to come back to his senses.

"No... not at all..." she said answering his unspoken question about how it hadn't killed the mood at all for her. She was just wondering how it was going to work is all. She smiled up at him and allowed her hand to tighten around his cock, pushing her hand down, before pulling it back up.

"I... uh. I want you... to use ... both... please..." she said, blushing as her instincts began building again. She looked him over and her eyes flashed with need, while her pussy gushed over his tail.

"Oh...really? How am I supposed to do that? I-I mean, I know there's two holes, but still, I don't want to hurt you if I'm too big, and I don't want to push it if you're not into that." Sevris said, looking away almost embarrassedly, though he still moved towards her, staying in front of her not really sure how to continue, though his cock were sticking up near her entrance, both seeming to want to be inside of her as they twitched with their own sense of need.

"Ummm... I'm not quite sure... I think you'll have to prepare me." She said, blushing. So this was so not how she expected her first time to be. Maybe they should wait for her Heat to disapate, so they could think clearly.

As she opened her mouth to say that, her Heat reared up and she forced her hips down within his coils, allowing his cocks to enter halfway. Her eyes opened wide, her pussy and ass stretched around him and she felt her pussy gush, covering him in her arousal, lubricating his two cocks easily.

Sevris was definitely taken by surprise by Venus' actions, the sudden pleasure coursing through his body as he groaned. Was she a virgin? Who would she have possibly been with before hand? But if she was a virgin, how could she just thrust herself onto him so vigorously? But these thoughts flew passed through Sevris' head as the pleasure once more clouded his mind. "God that's good~." The snake mutant let out, starting to push in just slightly a bit more.

She winced then, her teeth gritting as she whined a bit. She was most definitely a virgin, and now she was reaping the consequences of her action. As he pushed in a slightly bit deeper, she gasped. She buried her head within his shoulder, her hands grasping his biceps while she tried to forget the pain pulsing from between her legs.

Sevris held her to him tightly, realizing her pain which made him come out of his stupor once more. "Venus, are you okay? I...I don't want to hurt you, no matter what. Why did you do that?" He asked the turtle, his members still stuck inside of her tight walks, though subjected to enough pleasure to be satisfied for now... As much as the snake wanted this, he wasn't going to go any further with Venus giving a oh ahead. He wasn't going to hurt his mate, the one he loved.

"Give... give me ... a moment..." She gasped out, holding him back, just as tightly. Her small tail wiggled against his coils and finally, finally, after a couple of minutes of pure ripping pain, she felt the first glimmer of pleasure.

"Oh."

She moved her hip experimentally, not pushing him any deeper, simply twisting him within her and the jolt of pure pleasure that rippled through her caused her pussy to tighten around him before releasing.
"I... I think... you can... move now..."

"You...you're sure?" Sevris asked, noticing howuch pain she had been in, though he trusted she knew what she was doing. "Well, alright. Let's hope this feels better..." Sevris said, pulling back slightly, only to push in, deeper now than before. It certainly felt amazing to the snake, but he could only hope it felt great to Venus as well. If she wasn't having the same fun and pleasure, it honestly would make the experience worse for him as well. He looked down, hoping Venus' reaction was a positive one.

Her eyes were wide at the new sensation that surged through her. The pain was slowly becoming less and less. Pleasure was beginning to push up. She gasped and looked at him, a smile starting to form on her face.

"It doesn't hurt anymore... ohhhhhhhhhhh..." her moan slipped out of her mouth as her eyes slid close in pleasure. Her body began slowly moving against him, and she gasped for more. Her scent saturated the two of them and she felt her Heat push her up.

Though Sevris' instinct was once again pushing him from Venus' scent, Sevris was well in control and doing this of his own accord, making love to Venus and giving them both the pleasure they desired. He started to get into a rhythm now, going back and forth inside of her, picking up the pace ever so slightly as he went in and out. With very push, the snake went deeper and deeper into each of Venus' holes, the tightness of her walls causing Sevris to let out a low groan if pleasure as he continued, happy they were both feeling it.

Venus felt her head fall back as her pussy and ass tightened around him. It felt so good. Much better than the nights she played with herself while the Heat had her in a chokehold. She twisted her hips a bit, moving them in a circular pattern, rubbing her clit against him. She gasped his name, pulling him closer before realizing the two had not kissed.

She looked at him and pursed her lips, closing her eyes while she waited to see what he would do.

Groaning a bit with his eyes clenched shut, Sevris opened them to a welcome surprise, Venus' beautiful lips. Then he realized what she had, this would be their first kiss. Well, better make it count. Sevris put his hand to grasp behind Venus' head, pulling her closer up towards himself as he bent down, their mouths meeting in the middle, connecting together for each of their first kisses, Sevris holding it for a good amount of time while still pulling out and pushing back into Venus. Her hole squeezed tightly around his well-sized members, causingthr snake to groan a bit more into her mouth before finally pulling away, smiling at Venus.

She kissed him back, happy he was her first kiss. She smiled into the kiss, feeling him continue to move within her as she gushed around him, helping him lubricate her two holes. She felt her pussy clench and rode it through, wondering if he liked that.

Her hips moved against his, helping him move smoothly in and out of her, as she rode the ride up to the peak. She had made herself climax before, but it had never felt like this! Her eyes closed in bliss as she began free falling, her mouth falling open in shock as she clenched down around his cocks, continuing to move to push him towards his own climax, although her movements were a bit choppy and jolted.

Sevris only groaned more from the friction of her now even tighter walls, loving the pleasure it gave him more and more. Even with both of them releasing lubricating juices, it was a tight fit, and Sevris hoped Venus loved it as much as he did.

The large snake began pumping in and out harder and faster , feeling a need to release in the distance. He knew what this meant, and Sevris just hoped he could finish with enough effort between now and then to make Venus release as well so she would get off on a lot of pleasure herself.

Her climax hit her hard, causing her whole body to jolt against his before she began quivering in his arms. She had never experienced anything so powerful. She pulled her self closer, kissing his neck before biting down, leaving a perfect imprint of teeth against his skin, that started bruising. The Mating Mark.

She screamed in pleasure, his name flying off her lips as she was pushed towards another orgasm immediately after the first dispersed.

Sevris wasn't far behind, the clenching of Venus' walls as she came both times no longer able to back his own need for release. Sevris slammed into Venus one more time, fitting both of his lengths all the way inside of her as he felt the tight friction all the wall, his pleasure building extremely. "Venus, I'm going to-!" Was all Sevrus could say before his members began shooting out loads of cum within her, filling both of the turtle's hopes with his semen. Being his first time, Sevris had a lot to give. If they were compatible, one would think this would get Venus pregnant with ease as it was dropping out of her there was so much. But that hadn't crossed the snake's mind yet, euphoria from the experience he had just had still washing over him...

Back
Top Bottom