Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenage Mutant Ninja...Lovers? (Mercenary+Kiandra_Black)

Venus watched them go before untying her bandana and putting her shin guards to the side. She slipped off her belt and placed it with the guards before slipping into the warm waters. She looked over her wrist guards, going over what her brothers had said, Donnie, thankfully, staying silent.

She took a breath and finally asked, "Don? You think... maybe we would give this guy a chance?" Don was the calmest of the brothers, so she had no problem asking him this. Master Splinter stood outside the door, listening to his turtles as they spoke.
"I don't really know sis. I mean people can change... why do you ask?"
Venus looked over at him, her head bare. Her eyes were now a midnight blue, usually when her mask was wrapped around her head, her eyes appeared pitch black, "Well... I was just wondering. I mean, this might be the only chance at having a mate. Lets face it, no one is going to be interested in me. I'm a turtle."

Donnie was a little confused at what she was getting at at first. Venus was usually like Raph, very aggressive and typically less than merciful. Why the sudden change of heart for a creature she hardly knew, especially one tht was an enemy. But not being as hot headed or one-track-minded as Raphael or Michelangelo, and just that much less than Leonardo, the only one more qualified to talk to about this besides Donnie was Master Splinter. But when she mentioned being mates, it got rather awkward for the teenaged turtle.

"Uh, Venus? Are you maybe thinking these things because, uh, it's, well, you know...that time again?" Donnie said, referring to her maybe being in heat. Though she hadn't really done anything around them as she usually did in the beginning before going off to deal with it herself, it was an explanation that came into Donnie's mind just through common sense. It was some random mutant she hadn't even seen before, his would she even know if he was bad looking or what? It wasn't like they had met each other before, that's what Venus had said, right? Though besides his snake-like appearance, Donnie thought the foe didn't look bad.

"All I'm saying is you haven't even met the guy, he's our enemy, as in 'trying to kill us' enemy, and you're already talking about being mates. Maybe you should think about this more..." He reasoned, waiting for Venus to reply, thinking they were alone and not really remembering Master Splinter was there with them.

"Well my Heat is around the corner, but I'm not asking because of that. I just think that maybe... Shredder got to him first. Maybe he isn't inherently evil, maybe it's just all he knows." Venus responded, looking down at the water. She dunked her head in the water before popping back up and grabbing her towel. She was hungry for breakfast.

Donnie took his own bath, wondering about his little sister.

Venus strode into the kitchen silently before pouncing on Raph, giggling. Of all four brothers, Raph was her... rock. He was always there for her. If only they weren't siblings. Maybe if they weren't so close, she would have been able to overlook the fact they had been raised together.

--------------------------------

The day passed quite quickly and she soon made up an excuse to head out. Only Master Splinter knew exactly where she was going. He nodded to her and mouthed to her, 'Be careful my young one.' She grinned and disappeared after that.

At her spot, she realized she was the first one there. She sat in the shadows, watching and waiting. So he was the enemy, so what? Maybe he could change. Maybe if she told him... no that wouldn't work. What if he attacked her? She would have to be on her guard against him.

She was so distracted by her own thoughts, she didn't realize she wasn't alone.

Sevris showed up soon after Venus, not seeing her for a bit because if her hiding. But soon enough he caught her scent, seeing her in the shadows. "Hi there, Venus. What are you doing, hiding?" He asked, making his way towards her with a smile. He hadn't learned anything more than his own thoughts from the night before, though he had no clue if her own realizations since then. He hoped his secret was safe enough, or if it wasn't that there was a chance she wasn't with the turtles...

"Is something wrong? What are you honking about?" Sevris asked, looking at her curiously, if not worriedly as he waited for the female turtle's answer...

"Oh. Hey Sevris. Just thinking about stuff." She grinned at him before stepping carefully out into the moonlight. She smiled at him softly before asking, "How has your day been?"

She moved and sat on the ground next to the wall, leaning against it before yawning. Amazingly, she was tired. Leo had worked her over in training today. All four brothers wondered if she had been okay, since she usually would have attacked with ferocity.

"Oh, okay. Well, it's been interesting to say the least. I got, um, jumped by some humans. One caught me with a knife..." Sevris said, explaining the fresh scar on the left of his chest. In truth it had been the turtles , though there were only three of them this time. If they hadn't had the actor of surprise, he wouldn't have been so easily hit...but he managed to escape them before they could do anything serious.

"How about your's? How have you been?" Sevris asked back, going to coil up and sit by Venus.

"It went well. I had breakfast, and then... did some training with my oldest brother. He really laid into me today so I'm sore." She yawned again before smiling at him. She lifted her hand to his chest, about to touch, then despising what she was about to do, she blushed a dark red and looked away.

That scar looked very familiar, but she wanted a closer look at it. She dipped her hand into her belt and brought out a vile. "Put this on, it'll help with healing." She offered the small vile to him while looking everywhere but at his chest.

Sevris looked at Venus curiously as she pulled her algand away, then offerin him some concoction of some sort to help the healing. "Well, being a snake I naturally have better healing, and maybe even regeneration, though I've never lost a limb or anything. But thanks anyways." He told her, taking the vile and looking it over before putting some on his finger and rubbing it on the wound.

"Sounds like your brother is a good fighter. Is he a ninja or something, like you?" Sevris asked, knowing from her own appearance. "I have to say I've gotten some pretty good moves myself. Hard to survive without being a good fighter, though I assume you woul know about that. Maybe we could practice together some time?" Sevris suggested, smiling to Venus.

"I would like that. I usually only spar with my brothers, or father... I wouldn't call us ninjas per se..." she trailed off before looking up at him. "You know, appearances can be deceiving. Maybe I just dress like this because nothing else fits." She teased him as she showed him her back.

Her shell would never allow her to fit into regular clothes, so she didn't bother. Plus, she never felt like she was Naked when she took off her bandana and belt. They really didn't cover much, so it didn't matter to her.

"I guess. But looking at you, ninja odd what pops into my mind. What about that blade in your hair?" Sevris asked, just saying it matter-of-factly. "Well, anyways, I assume your brothers just wear whatever fits then? Have any of you even ever fit into a shirt?" Sevris asked, looking down at her shell. He didn't wear clothes himself, but Sevris also never really felt naked due to his own anatomy never showing anything without his consent.

Just then, a voice familiar to both of them called out from behind the two. "I don't believe it." The voice says, and as the turned both could confirm it belonged to Raphael. "Venus, are you really consorting with the enemy? Because if you don't know yet, he's with the Shredder! Get I've here now before he tries anything..." He told his younger 'sister, pointing his two smaller weapons at the snake mutant.

Venus grinned at him as he asked about her hair. "It isn't hair, I just braid my bandana because it's easier to work with." She giggled at him before freezing in shock at Raph's voice. "Crap... how did you find me?" Venus stood between them, her fans out in her hands. She moved so quick that neither had seen her move from her seated spot t in front of Sevris, her fans appearing seemingly out of nowhere.

"Oh, I see..." Sevris said, then looking up at Raph. They exchanged a glare, then both looking at Venus a little surprised.

"What are you doing? I hope your pulling your fans out against him and not me. He's the enemy, and I'm your fucking brother for heaven's sake! Why did you lie to us and say you didn't know him?!" Raph demanded, jumping down from his position above the to land in front of them, his two sai drawn in his hands.

"Step aside, Venus. I can deal with 'Viper' here once and for all." Raph growled, moving to push his way passed his sister and making his way to the snake mutant, who had taken up a defensive position.

"Touch him and you'll get sliced." Venus said, crouching down in her attack pose. Her eyes were serious, as she stared down her brother. He stared back at her in shock. She had never looked at him that way. Venus spoke back to Sevris, "I expect you to stand down as well. I will not allow either of you to attack the other."

Her voice was low, a dangerous tone hidden within. She looked over at her brother and bid him to lower his sais. He didn't, but knew that she was dangerous in this mood. As if they didn't have enough problems, he could scent that she was about to go into Heat.

"I will back down if he does. But if he attacks me, I will defend myself." Sevris spoke, though he did noticeably relax from his tense defensive position as Venus had requested. He didn't know how good if a fighter Venus was, but he hadn't stopped out if worry of being hurt by her. He had stopped simply because he didn't want to fight Venus at all in the first place. And that outweighed his want to attack Raphael, which was saying something as the turtle brothers were his sworn enemies. But Raph still wasn't standing down. This wasn't only about revenge for the hot-headed turtle, but also about protecting his family...

Raph watched her quietly before raising his eyes towards the snake. He saw that he had relaxed and growled. He lowered his own sais by just a bit, "He fights for Shredder. Why do you want to stand by him?" Raph asked, completely confused.

Venus looked over her shoulder at Sevris and answered quietly, "Because he isn't inherently evil. If he was, he would have attacked me as soon as I disturbed him last night. We can change. Maybe he has only known Shredder's lies! I can't give up on what might be my only chance at a mate that actually attracts me."
She blushed and looked back to Raph, "That is why I stand by him."

"My god. You Like him!" Mikey appeared out of no where with the rest of the turtles. They surrounded the three, wondering about the Stalemate they were in.

Sevris was shocked by what Venus had to say. First, he was a little disgruntled by her negative words towards his adoptive father, the one who had first cared for him, but what she had to say next almost made him forget any of that, when she said she liked him, and he was her only chance for a mate. And the shock clearly showed on his face. And as much as Sevris liked Venus, he just didn't really know how to respond to that, especially with Raphael there. And to make matters worse, in moments he was surrounded by the other three turtles, naturally going back into a defensive stance from their sudden presence.

"Venus...is that true? Do you really want to be my mate?" Sevris asked, almost as if he was just trying to make sure this wasn't some dream. Without the turtles here, it would be a dream come true! But hearing this only seemed to make Raph more angry, especially at Sevris. If he had any chance of being with Venus, it was ruined by Sevris. Not to mention he didn't want anyone he didn't approve of to be with Venus anyways. And on top of ht he served the Shredder.

"Look, Venus, get a hold of yourself. You're just saying that because it's that time again, when you want to be with someone, anyone really. Including some snake-creep. Once it's over, you won't like him anymore, like it should be. I can tell, I can smell it in the air..." Raph said, trying to reason for once.

"Is that what that scent is? Venus, are you in heat?" Sevris asked, though it made sense. The scent coming off if her was very...intoxicating to say the least. And it almost made Sevris wish he was wearing clothing to cover himself, as it was hard to keep his members inside, as they were urging to fall out and reveal themselves from the overwhelming smell.

"I know exactly what I am talking about. Just because my Heat is around the corner does not mean that I cannot think for myself. My mental faculties disappear around the second day Raph. I like him, actually like him, and I think I could be happy with him... You want me to be happy right Raph?" Her voice got low at the last sentence as she looked at him. He growled at her, and turned away, crossing his arms across his chest. She rolled her eyes at his sulking. The six were so distracted by each other, they completely missed the Foot surrounding them.

"Attack!" Leo yelled, as he noticed the Foot.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, Venus. I...I feel the same way about you. I want to be with you, Venus." Sevris said, broken out of his thoughts about the attractive turtle before him only when Leo ordered an attacking. For a moment he thought the order was to attack him, but then he noticed his fellow footclan warriors around the turtles going into combat with the four. At that moment he was torn. What would he do? Protect Venus? Fight her brothers and help the foot he had fought besides for as long as he could remember? What was the right way?!

"STOP!" Sevris shouted commandingly, going in between Leonardo and the footninja he was engaged with, pushing them away from each other. "For Venus, I will not fight you turtles, for now. Next time we meet will probably be in battle. I am still loyal to the foot, the ones who cared for me before anyone else. Shredder has never lied to me, and I will not turn my back on the one who rescued me. Venus, if you want to meet me again, I am declaring this roof a neutral zone, no fighting will happen here. If any of you are against against this, you can fight me now..." He spoke with authority, looking around between the warriors. "Footclan, retreat." Sevris told the group of ninjas, and after a moment they nodded, leaving the area quickly without a trace. With one more look back at Venus, he joined the others and left, leaving the four turtles and their sister.

Venus was in the middle of a spin, slicing through the Footclan before she was interrupted by Sevris. She looked over at him and nodded, just once, to show she was in agreement as her brothers stood in a half circle behind her. "I'll see you here Sevris." She blushed a bit and smirked as the Footclan retreated.

Once they were alone, her four brothers turned on her. "Are you insane? You can't meet him again!"
"Shut it Leo. If you were in my shoes, you would fight it too!" Her eyes were slits as she growled at him. The four brothers all took a step back at her vehemence. "We just have to make him see that Shredder is just using him!" With that, she turned and disappeared into the night.

"I can't believe this!" Raph shouted angrily as the four brothers entered the cave once more, kicking over an empty trash can as he did in his fit. His brothers may have been a little confused at what had happened, and maybe even a little disgruntled, but Raph was furious! Then again, he was the one who secretly liked Venus more than just an adopted sister...something not even Master Splinter had found or figured out.

Speak of the devil, Master Splinter came out from his room from the commotion. "What is the problem my sons?" He asked out of concern, noticing it was Raphael who was angry and focusing the question more towards him. And he was the one who answered.

"Venus is running off to the enemy because of some fucking snake-bastard, all because she's horny as hell!!" Raph growled out loud, not thinking Venus was back yet. As he said this, he was obviously fuming with rage, breathing heavily with an angered expression, worse then when he got more than fed up with Mikey.

"RAPHAEL! You will not speak such words in this place! Especially not as ill-will towards your sister! When she returns you will apologize to her at once!! Until then, you are to meditate on what has happened in your room, alone." Master Splinter spoke commandingly, scolding Raph as he watched him stomp to his room, grumbling under his breathe. He also assumed that Venus wasn't back yet, not noticing if she was here.

"No one is to talk with him until then. He will be an isolation until he thinks about this more and that means no loud noises outside of his room as well...is that understood?" Splinter told the remaining three turtles, specifically looking at Michelangelo. They all three nodded and moved off.

Venus had indeed not heard what her dear brother had said, as she was currently on her way to her Heat hideaway. She closed the heavy doors to the abandoned mausoleum which was more swamp then dry earth. The dead bodies which had once been buried here had long since turned into dust, and the building long since forgotten. Venus loved it, her own personal paradise.

The roof was half open to the elements above, letting in light and fresh air. Tropical plants grew within, even in the worst of winter's grip couldn't kill the plants and hot air within. Hot water sprang from an underground hot spring in one corner, cooling as it streamed into a deep pool made of blue crystals. It looked like an underground paradise, and Venus thanked the Gods every day that she had found it.

She placed her fans on a ledge, far from the water and began to take off her clothes, folding then and putting them up on the ledge. She scented the air, but could only smell her own cloying Heat scent and she relaxed, well as much as she could, before sinking into the water. She was far from loosing her mind yet, but her body was already asking for fulfillment. She sighed and ignored her need for now, resting her head on her crossed arms on the side if the pool, wishing things were simpler.

Sevris was back at the tower the footclan resided in, the only thing on his mind was the mutant he had met not too long ago, and yet already had feelings for. And he could tell that even though Venus was going into heat, the words she had said were sincere. Am she did like him as much as he did her in that way. It wasn't because of her natural desire that she wanted to be with him. And that made Sevris subconsciously smile. He didn't even care about her relations to the turtles, and it appeared that she was willing to look past him being wih the footclan. He may not be willing to leave the footclan to join the turtles, but an idea popped into his mind. He was willing to compromise if they both left those they fought for, and went out together on their own. He wasn't sure what Venus would think of this, she probably had close ties to the turtles like he did to the one that had saved him, the Shredder. But if she was willing to leave, then so was he.

Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him. "Where were you tonight, Sevris?" Came an authoritative voice. "Master Shredder-... I was surveying the town during my free time." The snake replied somewhat truthfully.

"I would like to talk about this with you. I think it's time we step up your training. The turtles are no doubt getting stronger to defeat you as we speak. You will not be having free time for sitting and doing nothing. Not until the turtles are eradicated. Is that clear?" The Shredder told him, looking down at the mutant snake kneeling coiled before him. "Yes master. I understand. It will be done." Sevris said. Well, now he would have to try and sneak out and find Venus to talk to her...

A couple of hours passed, and Venus felt her Heat start to take over. Her skin felt tight and too hot. She slipped out of the pool and found the nest she had made for herself in the far corner. She slept, rather poorly, and within her fevered dreams she cried out for Sevris. Her body hunched in pain as she began cramping, and her scent filled the small room.

Hours passed, in which she spent them drifting from dreams to full wakefulness. She cried out for Sevris many times over, her body already accepting him as mate, although they hadn't even had sex yet. She gasped out and looked around the room with glowing eyes. Why couldn't Sevris be with her?! She growled her frustrations as she fell asleep again, not knowing that she was being watched.

The large alligator watched over her, silently giving her strength. For years he had watched the female turtle come down to his swamp. Although he was fully animal, he respected her. Her scent did nothing to him but make it clear that she was not a food choice. So the alligator simply watched over the female every times she entered his turf.

A few minutes after the Shredder had left his room, Sevris made his way out of the tower discreetly, sneaking out into the night. He quickly returned to the rooftop where he and Venus had first met. Flicking out his tongue, the large snake mutant quickly picked up the heavy scent of the beautiful turtle's heat. It was heavy, which also made it easy to track. This meant he would be able to find her hopefully! And he still hoped Venus had control, like she had before. He had little to no experience with this kind of thing, so Sevris didn't really know how long it would take for er body to take over. But it wouldn't be that quick, would it?

The snake mutant quickly made his way along the rooftops of the city, following the trail as it got stronger and stronger , making sure to stay out of sight at the same time. Soon enough Sevrus found himself at the entrance to a long-abandoned moseleum, the scent almost overwhelming at this point and his members once again begged to be free because of it. But Sevris managed to hold back for now. "Venus, are you there? Hello...?" The snake called out as he entered, looking around.

Venus looked up from her nest, sweat beading her skin. "Sevris? What are you doing here..." She cringed as her womb cramped up and she gasped in pain. "It isn't safe for you here!"

Thankfully she was still able to push her Heat down, and think for herself, but she was quickly approaching the point of no return. She stayed right where she was, curled up in the warm nest she had made.

The large alligator grumbled a warning and Venus hushed him. "Mate. Leave him alone."

Back
Top Bottom