Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Cleo just had that effect on him; with a few words & the tiniest of movements she had him rock hard & revved up. His eyes flicked from her heaving breasts, still extremely sensitive, down to her dripping pussy, poised just above the head of his erect cock, still sheathed in his boxers.

"I..." Eric stammered.

Only Cleo could do this to him. Only Cleo could pit his mind & body against each other like this, make his fight himself. Part of him wanted to be gentle, to treat her like she was made of glass, while another part wanted to take her, fulfill her desires & then some, remind her that he was a man & she was a woman. And he so wanted to give in to that. But he was afraid that if he did give in, he might hurt her, or the twins.

"Cleo, I..."

He took a deep breath, looked her in the eyes and gulped. Gently he pulled off his boxers, gingerly took her by the hips, carefully pulling her down onto his cock. It took all his control, but he only gently moved her hips up & down around him, non giving her what she needed but too nervous to use the force & speed she craved.

Cleo felt her head fall back and a gasp fell from her lips as he pulled her over him. She sighed his name, feeling her pussy contract around his cock. She smiled and then looked down at him. "I'm okay. See..." her eyes searched his as she said this. She began moving over him, taking his hands in hers and pushing them down next to his head, riding him gently, knowing he needed this as much as he wanted to just take her. They would get to the harder sex later, after her back healed.

Right now, he needed assurance, that all three were safe, and so she moved slow and steady over him, making love to him and whispering to him that she loved him.

Eric moaned, then blushed. She was the one who injured, yet he was the one being coddled & reassured. It was just a tiny bit embarrassing, but also needed.

"Thank you Cleo, I love you too." he said, moving his hips slightly, positioning for a better angle.

A low moan escaped his lips as Cleo reminded him what her missed for all the time she'd been in the hospital. It had been so long for him, he knew even at this sedate pace he didn't have long left.

Cleo kept moving against him, grinding her clit against his pubic bone when she had him deep inside her. She didn't have long to go, and her rhythm began to get sloppy, her body shuddering on top of his as she coasted over the edge into orgasm, soft and slow, a warm glide as she moaned his name. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she pushed down a final time, his cock nudging her cervix.

Eric gave a gasp & a shudder & flooded her with cum.

"Thank you doll, I needed that."

Slowly he pushed his hands over her head, causing her to slowly pull down, pulling her into a sweet kiss. Slowly he pulled her down on top of him, gently embracing her, keeping his arms on her hips, away from her wounds, As he started to drift off again. At least he wanted to. But he was bothered. Bothered by the fact that he knew what Cleo wanted but couldn't bring himself to fulfill her. He ruminated on it, on the edge of sleeping & waking, until it suddenly occurred to him. He smiled slightly, the idea finally giving him the rest he needed.

====================

Eric awoke a few hours later and slipped out from under Cleo, sneaking down to his vehicle and making the quick drive to pick up what he needed. It didn't take long and when he returned, Cleo was just beginning to stir, not quite awake. Perfect.

He returned to the living room and prepared.

"Cleo, can you come in here? I need your help!" he called when ready.

When she walked in, she would find Eric, completely naked, kneeling on the floor, head looking down. His hands were in front of him, palms up in offering, lying across them a brand new riding crop.

"Mistress Cleo, I await your orders." he said quietly, taking a gulp.

To Eric, it was the perfect plan. It took the responsibility from him, and instead of making choices, he would be following orders. Something he was already predisposed to do.

Cleo fell asleep on top of him, her back exposed to heal. When she next awoke, she was alone, and she stretched, blowing kisses to the two dogs before getting up. She heard Eric in the living room, calling for her and followed the sound of his voice.

She froze at the sight of him, her body nearly instantly creaming itself as she saw him kneeling there submissive to her. She knew this was his way of pleasing her, when he was too scared to truly touch her for fear of hurting her or the twins.

She stood a moment more, taking in the sight before stepping towards him. She knelt in front of him for a moment, pushing his head to look at her before she placed a single kiss to his lips, her tongue dipping into his mouth for a second before she whispered, "Thank you love..."

She stood, taking the riding crop from his hands and began circling him, an emerging smirk in her face as she finally spoke, her voice low and commanding, "Do you know why you are here Mr Wright?" She walked behind him, trailing the tip of the crop across his shoulders, flicking the base of his back lightly. She came around and finally stood in front of him.

As soon as she released his head, he went back to looking at the floor. Eric was rock hard as she took the crop, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, his breaths coming faster. He licked his lips, the sensation of the crop on his shoulders building the delightful anticipation, further heightened as she slowly walked around him.

"I'm here because I failed to please you, Cl-...Mistress." he said, barely catching himself.

"Mr Wright, you do not have the right to call me Cleo. I expect that to be the only time I hear you hesitate. Now, what do you think your punishment should be?"

Cleo already had some ideas of what she wanted Eric to do, and it included the large anal toy he had bought her, and hos tongue licking her pussy clean while she knelt over him.

"My punishment should be whatever my Mistress wants." he said without hesitation.

This was incredibly hot. He'd gotten a small taste of this Cleo when her returned from Lebanon, and since then her been trying to figure out how to bring her back. Eric's heart was racing, his breaths quick, excited for her every command. Not only was this treatment, it was penance.

"Listen carefully. In my bedside table, there are two toys I want you to bring me. One is the Anal Plug you bought me, and the other is a cock ring. You are to bring them Both to me, along with the bottle of lube. I'll give you two minutes." Cleo said before smacking his ass with the crop, hurrying him along.

"Yes mistress."

And with her swat to his ass he scrabbled up and ran down the hall. He quickly grabbed the lube from his nightstand, and jumped the bed to get to hers. He easily found the vibrating anal plug, but the cock ring was hidden under some other items, and once he found it, he was barely able run back with the items, returning with seconds to spare.

He knelt down again, assuming the same position he'd started in, offering her up the three items wordlessly. A hundred different possible ideas flashed through his mind, each more decadent than the last, each sending a thrill up his spine. He didn't know what was about to happen, but he knew it would be exquisite.

Cleo watched as he assumed his position again and smirked. It was heady to know he was under her control right now. She took the cock ring from his hands and placed it over his cock, making sure it was tight enough that he wouldn't be able to cum unless she took it off.

She stepped away and then bent over a stool in front of him, presenting her ass to him before saying, "Prepare me. Now."

Eric groaned slightly as she slid the ring on his hard cock. From the second he'd been asked to retrieve it, he'd known the night was gonna be crazy. With anyone else he wouldn't have even considered this, but he trusted Cleo implicitly, he wasn't afraid of submitting to her. Instead he couldn't wait for her every order.

"Yes Mistress." he said as he crawled over to her on his hands & knees.

Gently he grabbed her thighs, turned over onto his back, slid his head between her leg, and stuck his face into her pussy, eagerly licking first her slit then running his tongue around her slit, slowly increasing the speed of his technique of eating her pussy.

Cleo moaned, her pussy dripping over his face. It didn't take long for her to cum all over his face, her legs nearly giving out on her. She spoke quietly, although amazingly her voice was strong and steady, "Stop."
She stood away from him as he obeyed, and looking down at him and making sure he could see everything she was doing, began to play with her pussy. One finger dipped into her warm pussy, massaging her inner walls. Her honey dripped down over her fingers and once she had a puddle in her palm, she began to circle her other hole, slowly dipping her fingers in.

Once she was loose enough, and could comfortably take four fingers, she said, "Lube up the plug. I want you to push it in deep."

Eric moaned into her womanhood as she started cumming, filling his mouth before the juices overflowed, cascading down his chin & chest. But he didn't stop. Not until her level, clear and surprisingly commanding voice said that single word. He pulled his mouth away from her, swallowing what he already had and starting to lick her juices from his lips. And then she started fingering herself Eric eyes were glued to her pussy, and it took a conscious effort not to touch himself as she started to tease both her holes. And then suddenly she gave Eric her next order.

He grabbed the plug & the lube, crawling over to her. He squirted some of the lube onto her asshole, gently rubbing it onto the tight little ring of muscle, before applying a thick coat to the plug. He hesitated for a second, his eyes drifting up to her new skin grafts, hoping he wouldn't hurt her. Slowly he started to push it in, using a gentle, almost reluctant pressure, still a little worried about her.

"Mr Wright, I did not ask you to dawdle. Push it in now, or I will punish you." Her voice rang out clear and strong as she wiggled her ass at him. She looked at him from over her shoulder, her eyes crystal clear, as she demanded him to push the plug into her depths.

"I... Yes C-Mistress." he replied, almost forgetting her title again in the heat of the moment.

He took a deep breath, needing a second to push past his concerns. After about a second though, he gulped, put both hands on the end of the plug, and put his body weight behind it, forcing it as deep as was possible into her ass.

"Yeeeeeessssss." Her head fell back in pleasure as her ass expanded around the plug before it finally popped in.

She swung around him, taking the crop and smacking his ass with it. "You'll be punished for slipping up again. Bend over the couch. Now."

Once he complied, she hit him on his ass cheeks, alternating between both cheeks until she had hit him ten times.

Eric did as he was told, bending over the couch, exposing his ass to her. He gritted his teeth with every swipe, each smack exciting him, despite the pain.

"Thank you mistress." he said with every swipe.

After a few seconds passed with out another hit, did figured she was done.

"Mistress how... how may I please you now?"

"Sit down now." She said, her eyes watching his form coolly as she told him to sit on the leather couch, on his ass, which was probably stinging now. She waited until he was sitting before lifting her foot and putting it between his legs, spreading them with it, her bent knee in front of his face. The top of her foot played with the underside of his cock, causing him to become even harder.

Once she thought he had been tortured enough, she straddled his hips, sinking down on his cock, enveloping him in warm soft pussy lips, her butt plug causing her to be even tighter. She had no removed his cock ring, wanting him to become instinctual with her.

Eric did as she commanded, tensing slightly as his stinging butt touched the sofa, but he didn't hesitate. She started teasing him, drawing a quiet moan despite his best efforts. God she was a great tease. It wasn't long before all he could think about was the way she teased his rock-hard cock. It was both exquisite and torturous, and he was on the verge of beginning to beg when she suddenly straddled him and plunged down on his cock.

He moaned loudly, his eyes clenching shut as his head rolled back.

"Thank you mistress..." he mumbled his hands going to her hips, not even sure if he should but unable to stop himself.

She felt incredible, but the cock ring quickly became infuriating. She was controlling his ability to cum and it was making him crazy.

She came over him, her pussy clenching tightly as she moaned. She stopped while she was cumming, allowing her pussy to massage his cock, trying to milk him of his seed, although he couldn't cum yet.

After she finished, she pulled off him and lifted her pussy over his cock, which stood at attention, pointing straight up at her. "Are you going to be a good boy?" She said before slowly lowering her hips and taking in just the tip of his erection into her vaginal tunnel. She fluttered her muscles around just the head, as if her pussy was trying to pull him in. She leaned over him and whispered, hoping he was too far gone to stop himself, "I want to see how fast you can tame that ring off and get as deep inside me as you can..."

She wanted him to lose a bit of control, just enough that he would leave hand prints on her hips.

"Are you going to be a good boy?"

By now all Eric could do was nod his head furiously, having lost the concentration needed to talk. His small head was calling the shots now, and the ring felt like it was strangling his smaller brain. A low growl came from deep in his throat, a wholely animalistic sound as she teased him some more, toying with him, driving him deeper into need. He felt like he was going to go crazy. And then suddenly she stopped, holding her dripping slit just above his cock, wrapping her arms around his neck and whispering in his ear.

In a second he'd reached down & ripped off the ring, flinging it... somewhere. In this moment, he'd completely forgotten her injured state and their two children growing in her. All he could remember in this moment was his own lust and need, was needing to fuck and to cum. He grabbed her by the hips, his grip like iron, and pulled her down hard onto his cock as he thrust his hips up to meet her, resulting in a wonderfully hard and deep thrust. But that was just the beginning. His every thrust was like that; Eric moving both their hips as he fucked her, their hips slapping together as he pounded her. He roared as his cock slammed into her and pulled back, pulling her needy walls with it, her pussy not wanting him to, despite how it loved it when he slammed back in.

His eyes were alight with lust & need & delight, finally being given what he needed.

Cleo gasped in pleasure, a smirk painted on her swollen lips as she felt him pound her pussy. She absolutely loved it, and she relaxed into his hold, allowing him to fuck her as she wanted him to. This was exactly what she had been hoping for, and with every thrust into her, she felt her core muscles tighten. It felt like a spring within her, seemingly twisting tighter and tighter until it finally unraveled, destroying itself as she came with force.

Her pussy contracted around his cock, causing a tight vice and her honey squirted out around him, lubricating his way. The anal plug slid against the sensitive skin of her colon, causing her orgasm to continue in pleasure.

Eric grunted and moaned as he fucked her roughly. She felt so incredible; he must've forgotten how her pussy felt like it was made for his cock how she felt like she was made for him. He breathed hard, and he leaned in and bit Cleo's shoulder. Any other time he'd know it wasn't something a slave should do, but he'd forgotten his role in the heat of the moment. And then he felt her clench and squirt all over him and he thrust faster, trying to make her orgasm last. He took a nipple in his mouth, nibbling and licking and teasing it with his tongue, knowing that her already sensitive nipples were extra sensitive now. He dropped her hips down onto his, freeing his other hand to toy with her butt plug, gently moving it forwards & backwards in her back door; doing everything he knew how to make this orgasm one she wouldn't forget.

Back
Top Bottom