Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Support Staff (Gunner x Kiandra_Black)

Eric licked his lips slightly as he watched her strip, his cock hardening almost immediately as she teased before stepping into the shower, throwing Eric a look that let him know she expected company. He practically ripped his clothes off as he headed for the shower, leaving a trail of shed clothes in his wake. He leaned into her kiss, only to be taken by surprise when she jumped on him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, leaning backwards slightly to keep his balance. He loved the feeling of her lithe, perfect legs wrapped tightly around his waist, loved feeling her clinging to him, holding him against her.

Eric groaned and kissed up the line of her shoulder, up her neck, and across her jaw, planting tiny kisses as he went, the hot water of the shower cascading down around them, stream rising up around the couple.

Cleo kissed back, her own hands caressing his shoulders as she wiggled her hips around, trying to capture his hardened member with her soft pussy. She growled in frustration, sliding his cock between her lips but no closer as she couldn't get the right angle. The heat from her pussy was even hotter than the hot water sliding down over them

Eric chuckled a bit at her difficultly, mainly to cover his own frustration. God she felt incredible, even like this; her perfect pussy teasing him with the prospect of what was to come. He made sure that she had a good grip on his shoulders then reached down, took her by the hips and with that amounted to little more than a flick of the wrist, he readjusted her angle and slid himself completely into her with a strangled groan of pleasure, the spongy head of his hard cock bumping against her back wall.

"Fuck Cleo... So good..."

He nipples her ear a bit, all he could think to do since right now his mind was feeling as strangled as his cock. He sandwiched her against the tile wall; cool tile against her back, warm flesh against her front and a hot cock filling and stretching her pussy as he slowly started his thrusts, being sure to grind his hips against her to massage her little pink pierced pearl.

As he slid into her, Cleo's head fell back, a long groan slipping from her lips. She felt him touch her back wall and smirked, tightening her muscles around him. Her pussy fluttered in the beginnings of pleasure, and she leaned back against the cool tile wall to take him in.

"Oh god, Eric you feel so good!!! I'm going to miss you, your hot cock so deep within me... baby..." She spoke quietly, but in the silence of the shower, the words seemed to drift around them. Her hands dug into his shoulders as she wiggled on his cock, causing her clit to brush against his lower stomach. Her toes curled, and she pulled him closer with her legs, licking his throat up to his chin, before placing a kiss on his lips. The kiss was completely at odds of what they were doing, soft and loving as she traced his lips with her tongue.

Eric moaned again, needing all his concentration to form words.

"Me too doll, gonna miss you so much... No woman could even satisfy me like you..."

He returned her kiss, enjoying the feeling of her lips pressed softly against his as their hips slapped against each other as he moaned into her mouth. She could light a fire in him like no other woman; a simple gesture or glance or even her tone on a word or two revving him up to the point where he would nearly lose control. And he loved it. Already he could feel his balls tightening & his cock start to twitch.

He smirked as she kissed him again, idly wondering if maybe this would be the one that got her pregnant, not realizing he was already a bit late on that.

Cleo gasped, her body tensing tight against him as she came. How could it be, even after all the times they had fucked or made love, each climax felt better than the last? She cried out his name, and bucked her hips up at the sensations running through her body. She gasped again and lay her head into the crook of his shoulder, relaxing in his grasp and holding him close. She laid a kiss on his skin, enjoying the quiet intimacy right now.

After the shower, the two retired to the bedroom and curled into each other to enjoy the quiet and each other before they fell asleep.

Eric grunted, pulled he down hard on his cock as his fingers dug into her hips, and flooded her with seed. It took almost a full minute for Eric to finally unclench enough for them to separate. He stayed close to her, holding her in a loose embrace as she rested against him, content to simply enjoy her company. Slowly they finished their shower and retired to the bedroom, drifting off to sleep with Eric's arms wrapped around Cleo, holding her against him as they slumbered, drawing a sense of tranquility from her mere presence.

The next morning they woke up, Eric cooked a quick breakfast and they spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies. All too soon though it was time for Eric to leave, and Cleo drove them out to the airstrip. Just as he was about to board, he stopped & turned to Cleo.

"Doll, there's a gift for you in my sock drawer, I hope you like it." he said with a kiss before heading back up into the aircraft.

Back in his sock drawer, his gift waited, a simple black cardstock box, wrapped up with black ribbon & a bow.

After watching Eric's plane take off, Cleo smiled sadly and headed back to the apartment. She opened his sock drawer and pulled out the box. Setting it on the bed, she slowly opened it, her eyes opening wide as she saw what was inside. Reading the tag she burst into laughter. She put her hand in and pulled out a dildo that looked exactly like Eric's cock, she had to wonder if he had gotten it custom made. She shook her head at his outlandish gift, but a smirk grew on her lips.

Wait until she got him on Skype tonight....

She put his gifts away, the dildo, and butt plug in the drawer, and the nipple clamps on the bedside table. She grabbed her purse, called the boys to her and headed out the door to Selena's. Along the way, she stopped at the gas station to grab some snacks. At the checkout, the cashier looked down at her purchases and smiled. "When are you due?"
"Huh?" Cleo's eyes went wide at the question, and suddenly everything clicked...

"Ma'am? Are you okay? Do you need an ambulance?"
When Cleo finally looked up at him, she rushed down to the bathroom, grabbing five different pregnancy tests along the way. Inside she sat down on the toilet, staring at the tests before taking a deep breath and peeing.

Five minutes later, she was paying the cashier, her purchases including Rocky Road ice cream, a jar of sauerkraut, and a bag of chips, as well as the five tests. She was so out of it, that she didn't remember getting to Selena's house, not ringing the doorbell. Selena took one look at her and led her into the house, sitting her down on the couch and going back out to get the dogs. She came back in to find Cleo in the bathroom, throwing up. "So, when shall we be expecting the little tyke?"
"Shut up Selena..."
"Are you happy?"
"Over the moon actually... wait until Eric finds out he's going to be a father..."
"Ecstatic?"
"Yes." Cleo laughed and finally stood, flushing the toilet and then hugging her best friend as the two women squealed with joy.

Zach walked in on them, and asked what was going on. Cleo answered simply, "Eric knocked me up." Zach couldn't control his laughter at that.

The three had dinner, and soon, Cleo headed home.

Eric took a nap on the plane and arrived at his hotel about 10 PM Cleo's time. He settled in, looked over his notes for the deposition and by about 11 PM, missing Cleo, opened up his laptop, hoping she was home. He was dressed same as when he left, blue jeans & a T-shirt, although he was barefoot now.

He started up Skype, it's familiar booping sound ringing out as he waited to see if she would answer.

Cleo was laying on the bed when her Skype rung. She smiled, knowing exactly who it was. She answered the call, though he could only see her head an neck, as she had planned and prepared for.
"Hey sweetie. How are you?"

She, although hidden from view, had on the nipple clamps, and the dildo was already deep inside her pussy.

Eric grinned a bit when she answered Skype. He loved seeing Cleo, especially when he was called away for work.

"Hey doll, I'm just getting settled in for the night & I missed your voice. Hopefully I didn't wake you." Eric paused for a moment.
"Are you feeling alright? You look a little flushed babe."

"I'm doing great actually. I have a little secret love..." Cleo teased, and although she meant the dildo, she couldn't help but giggle at the double meaning behind those words.

Eric smirked mischeviously, suddenly remembering the gifts he'd left her. Of course he had no idea the double meaning, completely oblivious to what else was happening.

"Gee doll, what could that be?" he asked, his dick already hardening in his pants.

"Why don't I show you?" Cleo asked before causing the camera to pan out, showing her naked body spread out like a feast. The nipple clamps were fastened on her pink hardened nipples, and the dildo was deep inside her pussy,

Despite the fact that he had a good idea what was coming, his eyes still widened a little bit and he licked his lips. Seeing her laid out like that, using his gifts, it was both heavenly and torturous.

"So, you liked my gifts then?" he managed, blood flow diverting away from his brain.

"Uh huh. I love them. Too bad you aren't here." Cleo said and slid her hand down to her little clit, which was a swollen little bead right above the dildo. She began to rub it, her arousal coating her hand. With her other hand she started moving the dildo, in and out.

"Touch yourself baby..."

Eric was almost mesmerized by the show she was putting on, his eyes glued to the screen as she pleasured herself, growling a bit at her teasing. Her wet, glistening pussy calling to him, filling him with frustration at his inability to actually touch her. He was so focused on the visual that it took him a few seconds to register what she'd said.

"Fuck yeah babe..."

The image of Eric jumped a bit as he jostled the computer while getting his pants & underwear off. A few seconds later & his thick appeared, Eric's fist barely closed around it as he started working his closed hand up & down his hardened cock, his breathing increasing slightly as his hand became a poor substitute for Cleo.

Cleo smirked, her hand picking up the pace. She spoke quietly, "Wish you were here, I'd take that cock into my pussy and ride you until we both have our climax. Ride you hard, and then, when I've cum around your cock, I would take you into my ass."

She bit her lip as she felt her orgasm approach. She had already been close to it before he had Skyped her, now she was simply holding back to cum with him.

Eric's breathing was slow, deep and deliberate as he did his best to control himself as he jerked himself off in front of the webcam. She was so hot like this, talking dirty to him, telling him how she wanted him to fuck her, to use both her holes, to take her. A small part of him was baffled when he compared this to the mousy woman she'd been only a few months ago. Eric licked his lips.

"God damn I wish I was there Cleo."

It was only another minute or so before he threw his head back, grunted and came hard, shooting thick ropes of cum from his cock, his eyes still glued to the screen; part of his brain wondering where his third present was.

Cleo watched him closely, and when she saw he was close, she turned on the vibrating nipple clamps, nearly biting through her lips as her sensitive breasts were assaulted. She came within seconds, her whole body arching up while her pussy clamped down on the dildo.

She panted for breath, and smiled at him, saying, "I miss you love."

Eric grinned at her as she finally came, arching & writhing on the bed before finally grinning back at her webcam.

"I miss you too doll, with all my heart. And maybe a few other body parts too..." he said with a small wink.

Eric's eyes drank in her form; sprawled out, the thin sheen of sweat on her making her seem to glow. And for some reason, the webcam seemed to make her boobs look a little bigger too. He licked his lips as he watched her soaked pussy twitch just a bit more.

"You know I'm going to make you pay for this when I get back, right?" he said with a gleam in his eye.

"I look forward to it love." Cleo answered, winking at him. She turned her head to check the time and sighed, "I had better get some sleep. Selena is meeting me for coffee and we're going to take the dogs out to the park. Love you Eric." She pressed her fingers to her lips before touching the screen. She was about to log off before her boys jumped up and started sniffing the screen, trying to find Eric. Cleo laughed and said, "Obviously the boys miss their daddy..."

Eric grinned at her pup's reaction. He was glad to see that they'd accepted him, given that he was going to be a permanent fixture. They were sweeties though.

"Alright doll, sleep tight. And tell Selene I said hi."

Eric blew her a kiss.

"I love you too babe. I'll Skype you tomorrow night. Bye." he said, and turned off the chat. He sighed. These next few days were going to be boring, and he already missed Cleo, but at least he had Skype, and it wouldn't be too long of a mission.

Cleo clicked her computer off and took a quick shower to get the sweat and scent of sex offered before cuddling between her two boys and falling asleep. Since Eric had been with her, she had taken to sleeping with the boys while he was away on missions. Before completely falling asleep, one of her hands slid down to rest on her still flat stomach, whispering a good night to her newest little one.

The next morning, Cleo awoke with a strange feeling zipping down her spine. She ignored it and got ready for her day, dressing in a pair of dark blue bell bottom jeans and a t-shirt. After grabbing her purse, and whistling to the boys, they headed down to her truck. She opened the front door, Captain jumping in and sliding into the back. A bang sounded, and she turned, only to be shoved into her truck, the door slamming shut behind her body. Sarge immediately attacked the strange man. Captain, who was now enclosed in the truck began to bark hysterically. Had there only been one attacker, Sarge would have finished him off. As it was though, there were three large men, and one of them had a gun.
A loud bang and a whimper caused Cleo to cry out, Sarge sinking to the floor still growling as the men forced her into a black van and sped off.

Thirty minutes later, the security guard, doing his rounds, came upon the scene. He immediately called for back up, the cops arriving shortly after. Captain was in such a state, that the cops refused to open the door. The security guard called Selena, who showed up with Zach. Captain recognized them and quieted, small sad whining coming from her throat now. Selena called Cleo's vet, a sweet little asian girl by the name of Mai Ling. She determined that Sarge, who had crawled under Cleo's truck, was in critical condition. He refused to come out, and would growl and snap at anyone who attempted to get close to him. Captain, had ripped his throat raw from all the barking.

Mai Ling finally got the two dogs in her ambulance, Sarge having to be sedated before a cop could drag him out. Zach and Selena immediately went to work, telling the cops that it was no longer their jurisdiction as this was one of their own. The cops nodded and gave them all the pertinent details, while the security guard gave them the tapes to the garage.

Zach headed into the office, and immediately assembled a team. "We need to find Cleo. Preferably before Eric finds out she's missing. Absolutely NO one is to tell him she is gone. Any calls he makes to the office or to her cell get routed to me. Understood?"
The agents nodded and got to work, trying to find the van on the tapes.

In another part of the city, in a locked warehouse, Cleo was blindfolded and sat in a chair, her front tied to the back so she sat straddling it. Her shirt was ripped open, and she was left there, alone. Cleo tried to take stock of her situation, silently memorizing the sounds and scents of the building. Every support officer had a tracker placed within their ski., at the base of the head. She just hoped there wasn't too much interference that they couldn't pick up its signal.
Sadly though, that was exactly what was happening. "Sir, her signal keeps bouncing all over the city, we think she has to be close to the subway, as some of the older tracks have a habit of making the signal jump."
"Well that's a start. Keep working. Oh, and begin going through this, it's her personal file. Hopefully it'll tell us who is behind this... Lord help them if Eric gets his hands on them..."

When Eric woke up, he'd gotten a bad feeling, but he chalked it all up to nerves about his upcoming deposition. He texted Cleo, telling her good morning & saying he missed her, and headed out. When he hasn't heard from her by lunch, he called her phone which rang & rang until going to voicemail. He scowled. She almost never missed calls from him. And when she hasn't texted or called by dinner time, the knot in his stomach grew worse. He decided to try a different tactic & dialed Selena.

"Hey Selena, have you heard from Cleo today?"

Back
Top Bottom